Earth vs Chitauri (Avengers Movie)

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nessy

All the Chitauri shown in the movie vs Earth with No Avengers at all. Just Earths Humans (obviously with all the technology that Earth has).

Fight til the Death or Surrender/Retreat.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kingkronos

The Chitauri's numbers are infinite, though it only took a nuke to destroy the ship from where the chitauri were emerging. I'm sure there are plenty of those in any country. But seriously the Chitauri have no chance winning here, I'm sure the U.S has now some secret weapon that can blow up countries. And if Hawkeye with his arrow was taking them left and right, I think that 6 billion people can beat them.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nessy

@kingkronos said:

The Chitauri's numbers are infinite, though it only took a nuke to destroy the ship from where the chitauri were emerging. I'm sure there are plenty of those in any country. But seriously the Chitauri have no chance winning here, I'm sure the U.S has now some secret weapon that can blow up countries. And if Hawkeye with his arrow was taking them left and right, I think that 6 billion people can beat them.

7 billion, but yeah, kinda makes the film look stupid in hindsight. When I walked out of the cinema it's one of the first things I said.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jayfournines

Chinese population overwhelms them

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gonjasufi
@Nessy said:

@kingkronos said:

7 billion, but yeah, kinda makes the film look stupid in hindsight. When I walked out of the cinema it's one of the first things I said.

Same...it just didn't seem believable that Loki had any chance of winning.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Assuming actual modern military tactics are used and not movie military tactics. The U.S military would have this solved in a few hours and with less damage then the Avengers did.