Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Round 1: Standard gear.
  • Round 2: Just hand to hand.
  • Battle takes place in Abandoned Place.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach destroys Batman easily.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator

Rorschach.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@nickzambuto@rogueshadow based on? I always hated when people didnt explain their posts.

Keep in mind the size difference between them. Rorshach is tiny at only 5 ft 6. - 167 cm.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rorschach wins until BEO vol 2 comes out, then I'd say Batman wins.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously none of you have ever been in a real fight... you would have to be a real master of martial arts to take on someone who is that much bigger than you even if that someone doesnt know how to fight. Batman is stronger and has reach advantage. At least h2h victory 100%

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously none of you have ever been in a real fight... you would have to be a real master of martial arts to take on someone who is that much bigger than you even if that someone doesnt know how to fight. Batman is stronger and has reach advantage. At least h2h victory 100%

No, you can be smaller and still have a chance. You don't have to be a master at martial arts to beat someone a couple of inches taller than you. Rorchach should win here.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Savageslayer

@midnightfreeze you do gotta know how to fight though, like how to close distant in reach

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chimeroid

@midnightfreeze: I have trained both traditional martial arts and competetive grappling.. and trust me.. 10 inches is a big fuckin difference... not to mention that he is full 30 kg heavier.. and a well trained fighter... there is a reason pro fights are divided into weight categories..

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't batman more or less on Ozymandias level ? ( both insanely rich and resourceful, both peak human and master martial artists, both geniuses, etc)

If so, Rorschash definitely really doesnt stand a chance for the H2H round.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdavid said:

Isn't batman more or less on Ozymandias level ? ( both insanely rich and resourceful, both peak human and master martial artists, both geniuses, etc)

If so, Rorschash definitely really doesnt stand a chance for the H2H round.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't know about Earth One Batman. Also Batman >>>> Ozy

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable:

Yeah I know. I was just trying to show that if rorschash doesn't stand a chance against ozymandias who's his universe's top peak human, then he definitely couldn't beat someone like batman.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chimeroid

Ror is a lot more skilled than earth one batman... But really... with that weight difference bats only needs to touch him once and it is ko... everyone who says Ror wins is fanboying and/or really has no clue about fighting

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdavid said:

@darthaznable:

Yeah I know. I was just trying to show that if rorschash doesn't stand a chance against ozymandias who's his universe's top peak human, then he definitely couldn't beat someone like batman.

Normal Batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10x Earth One Batman

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ror is a lot more skilled than earth one batman... But really... with that weight difference bats only needs to touch him once and it is ko... everyone who says Ror wins is fanboying and/or really has no clue about fighting

Newsflash! COMIC FIGHTING AND REAL FIGHTING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!!

Quit bringing real fighting into a fight based on 2 comic book characters that have both defied physics in some way, shape, or form.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Batman

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And obviously you have never been in a comic book fight (which makes sense) or you would know that those size differences count for nothing in comics.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thewhiteronin

@chimeroid said:

@chimeroid said:

@midnightfreeze: I have trained both traditional martial arts and competetive grappling.. and trust me.. 10 inches is a big fuckin difference... not to mention that he is full 30 kg heavier.. and a well trained fighter... there is a reason pro fights are divided into weight categories..

No Caption Provided

As always, another internet martial arts/Kung Fu master finds his way here to the already impressive existing roster of OTHER internet Comic Vine martial arts masters. There should seriously be a Comic Vine fighting tournament or something; there are TOO MANY Martial Arts masters bragging here on internetville, less words and more action!

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chimeroid

@thewhiteronin: I am not a master. I have trained Ninjutsu in a bujinkan club in my town for 5 years and have went to grappling... you dont have to believe me.. but man... one way or another you cant say that 50% difference in weight is not a factor in a fight...

Plus it makes sense that a lot of people who love comics love martial arts as well...

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Chimeroid

@artyom: since neither of them have super powers only way to beat someone that bigger and stronger than you who is also a skilled combatant is with weapons or PIS and he said no weapons for round 2. While in round one ror has what? A grappling hook....

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: since neither of them have super powers only way to beat someone that bigger and stronger than you who is also a skilled combatant is with weapons or PIS and he said no weapons for round 2. While in round one ror has what? A grappling hook....

Here on CV we go by feats, not by assumed skill, height, reach, etc. Rorschach has better feats than Earth One Batman therefore Rorschach wins.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thewhiteronin

@chimeroid said:

1.) Real-life logic does not translate well into the comic world. Size between two comic-based characters does NOT determine who wins. In the comic world, it's only a matter of who's more skilled/gritty. A smaller character can beat a guy twice his size to a bloody pulp.

2.) If you want to discuss the mechanics of an actual fight between two opponents based on size,height, whatever, then I suggest you visit Sherdog, Martial Arts planet, or any other martial arts forum to spout your jargon. I can guarantee that you'll immediately meet resistance there, you'll most likely be shot down. The reason why many people aren't disputing your claims here is because this is foremost a COMIC site.

3.) Proof that size real-life logic doesn't apply to comics:

No Caption Provided

This is Wildcat, a peak human character who's also fighting ANOTHER human character that's TWICE his size. Yet, he beats him. Your real-world logic has no place here.

As for the fight, I'm not sure who wins.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Jesus we've already gone into the silly; I know about martial arts debates.

Anyway neither is really all that impressive, but I'll guess I'll say Roscharch for now.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Chimeroid

@thewhiteronin : @artyom ok, ill bite.. i never read the watchmen so i used the wiki page for ror.. he is a skilled streetfighter and a good boxer not on master level of either his feats that i have found so far don't include anything that makes me think he could take out batman

Ok, say Earth One batman is weaker - what are the exact weaknesses and what are his feats and skills? IF you go by feats then give me some feats.

And if you want to ignore logic alltogether then Batman STOMPS because that is the "comic" logic - Batman stomps everyone...

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Artyom

@thewhiteronin : @artyom ok, ill bite.. i never read the watchmen so i used the wiki page for ror.. he is a skilled streetfighter and a good boxer not on master level of either his feats that i have found so far don't include anything that makes me think he could take out batman

Ok, say Earth One batman is weaker - what are the exact weaknesses and what are his feats and skills? IF you go by feats then give me some feats.

And if you want to ignore logic alltogether then Batman STOMPS because that is the "comic" logic - Batman stomps everyone...

Earth One batman received next to NO training, the only training he did have was from Alfred and Alfred still kicks his @ss. He struggles to take on common thugs. Rorschach beat multiple swat guards with a match and a can of hairspray. He then beat multiple prisoners using whatever was around him. He's resourceful and can turn almost anything into a weapon. He's resourceful.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thewhiteronin

@chimeroid said:

So, you haven't read Watchmen nor Batman: Earth One? You're posting classic Batman scans, but Batman: Earth One is a comic released in 2012, lol. Batman in Batman: Earth One is SIGNIFICANTLY weaker than his mainstream counterpart (Btw, regular Batman would CURBSTOMP Rorschach that it's not even funny). Basically, Batman in Batman: Earth One was trained entirely by Alfred Pennyworth (A war veteran), he lacks any sort of formal training; he's not a great tactician nor martial artist like his mainstream counterpart. He lacks the intelligence, training, and fighting abilities of the regular Batman. This is why the OP made this thread because this Batman is in a caliber that's comparable to Rorschach's. Batman: Earth One is just angrier, and less skilled.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@artyom: Isnt earth one essentially silver and bronze age? And isn't my scan valid? Also this one>

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@artyom: Isnt earth one essentially silver and bronze age? And isn't my scan valid? Also this one>

The OP is referring to this Batman: Earth One.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhiteronin: Oh, then excusez moi :D I will try to silently withdraw myself from this thread :D

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhiteronin: Oh, then excusez moi :D I will try to silently withdraw myself from this thread :D

Lmfao, whoa. Next time, you should properly research the characters so you don't have people up in arms and all angry lol.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Chimeroid

@thewhiteronin: Well getting new comics is incredibly hard to do in my country so i only have old ones. And for me Earth One is just silver/bronze age of dc

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhiteronin: Well getting new comics is incredibly hard to do in my country so i only have old ones. And for me Earth One is just silver/bronze age of dc

I can see why you got confused, lol. Yeah, if you see people making threads about alternate versions of mainstream characters facing off against questionable opponents, then that should raise some red flags for you showing how weaker/stronger they are than their mainstream counterpart.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhiteronin: Will do, still "kinda" new to this site :D

Lol you're still way new. You're not considered "kinda" new until 4000 posts to most people. 9000 is when your not a noob lol.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: That is why i put "" around the kinda :D

AquamanVsGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers