• 62 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@rogueshadow:

Except Batman never uses it by your own admission. I don't know how many times I need to say it.

He still created it, and through his orders and issuing it to his troops in mass, I see why not he would carry it in his belt either with the rest of the gear he made and use. Simple as that.

You're still lowballing Arkham Batman saying he's unskilled? Have you seen the videos? Want me to upload scans of him taking down a dozen LoA members out of his suit? Or taking down three men in one move while he was just a rookie? You're just talking rubbish.

I watch every game, and read some of is fights in comics. he is not skilled in the degree Miller batman is or Daredevil, or Captain America, or any comic character with multiple high level feats, knowledge, and statements that back it up.

Your in denial. He is mediocre, no better than say Punisher is at close combat. Not saying he is a rookie, just not anywhere on the level of really skilled characters like Miller Batman.

You're simply biased, it's blatant to anybody reading this.

I think your a bias, like most who just fall in love what is cool at the time.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator  Online

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@rogueshadow:

Except Batman never uses it by your own admission. I don't know how many times I need to say it.

He still created it, and through his orders and issuing it to his troops in mass, I see why not he would carry it in his belt either with the rest of the gear he made and use. Simple as that.

He. Has. Never. Used. Them. In. Combat.

You're still lowballing Arkham Batman saying he's unskilled? Have you seen the videos? Want me to upload scans of him taking down a dozen LoA members out of his suit? Or taking down three men in one move while he was just a rookie? You're just talking rubbish.

I watch every game, and read some of is fights in comics. he is not skilled in the degree Miller batman is or Daredevil, or Captain America, or any comic character with multiple high level feats, knowledge, and statements that back it up.

Your in denial. He is mediocre, no better than say Punisher is at close combat. Not saying he is a rookie, just not anywhere on the level of really skilled characters like Miller Batman.

You realise that Miller Batman gets creamed by the guys you keep referencing, right?

You're simply biased, it's blatant to anybody reading this.

I think your a bias, like most who just fall in love what is cool at the time.

What are you even on about? Are you some kind of hipster or something? I like both. TDKR is in my top 5 Batman stories.

I'm not sticking around for a b*tching session.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Him making them, and deploying it through his Soldiers that fight for him cause he is a general at that point and does not fight anymore says other wise.

You realise that Miller Batman gets creamed by the guys you keep referencing, right?

Not at all. His stats, gear, establish feats through fights, and statements say he can match most mention above actually.

What are you even on about? Are you some kind of hipster or something? I like both. TDKR is in my top 5 Batman stories.

You just made this a b*tching session. i am debating points, and your complaining calling me a hipster now. As for liking The Dark N\knight Returns, who doesnt? Its one of the best batman stories ever told. Does not mean you think highly or have much knowledge of Earth 31 Batman.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator  Online

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@rogueshadow:

Him making them, and deploying it through his Soldiers that fight for him cause he is a general at that point and does not fight anymore says other wise.

Not at all. His stats, gear, establish feats through fights, and statements say he can match most mention above actually.

You just made this a b*tching session. i am debating points, and your complaining calling me a hipster now. As for liking The Dark N\knight Returns, who doesnt? Its one of the best batman stories ever told. Does not mean you think highly or have much knowledge of Earth 31 Batman.

Oh dear lord he doesn't use the gizmo, it's not standard gear, there's nothing more to debate. I'm calling you a hipster because you just said I only like what's cool. You blatantly don't know much about Arkham Batman as you said he only has a few comics before and are claiming he has little skill. The fact you think he can take 616 Cap is laughable, you only continue to prove your own bias.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Yes, read the silly terrible comics that his fans posted as proof. the fights he has in them are pretty meh. His games which is the main source of all canon is also very meh. Arkham is meh.

The fact you think 616 cap would win against the gear use of Frank Miller Batman and his stats that match Caps own is laughable. Pretty easy to argue why Frank miller Batman can "MATCH" Cap. Cap can easily sway wins over Miller Batman, but the stats, establish skill, and gear he uses more than matches Cap.

Your either bias against Frank Miller Batman, or ignorant to Frank Miller Batman, or simply a bad debater and could not argue the merits. One of the three.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rogueshadow  Moderator  Online

@rogueshadow: Yes, read the silly terrible comics that his fans posted as proof. the fights he has in them are pretty meh. His games which is the main source of all canon is also very meh. Arkham is meh.

The fact you think 616 cap would win against the gear use of Frank Miller Batman and his stats that match Caps own is laughable. Pretty easy to argue why Frank miller Batman can "MATCH" Cap. Cap can easily sway wins over Miller Batman, but the stats, establish skill, and gear he uses more than matches Cap.

Your either bias against Frank Miller Batman, or ignorant to Frank Miller Batman, or simply a bad debater and could not argue the merits. One of the three.

It's annoying, because I've posted things FM simply has no answer to, whereas Arkham Bats can answer everything FM throws at him. Nerve gas - filter, presure points - armour.

FM has no answer to a pulse blast, a sonic batarang and if things get rough, Arkham Bats whips out his laser which is actually in his standard gear. I've shown the noted combatants he has fought, the strength he has, the reaction time against marksmen, I've deconstrructed your circular logic and still you deny it. Your stuff about Arkham being meh continue to cement your bias, I think both are awesome. You are just refusing to recognise facts.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess we will agree to disagree. Arkham has no answer for Power Gauntlets, Fear Nerve Toxins that is undetectable till you breath it without knowing, Snake Poison Batarangs that can tag or used in hand to hand to stab, or the Electro Gizmo. No counter to superior stats or superior close combat ability.

Over all Arkham is simply outclass.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Guess we will agree to disagree. Arkham has no answer for Power Gauntlets,

What's the power gauntlet? How much damage output does it have?

Fear Nerve Toxins that is undetectable till you breath it without knowing

No, Arkham Batman has a very easy counter for this: his own will and resistance. In Arkham Asylum, Batman was injected plenty of times with fear toxin, but it still did nothing. Batman took out 2 titans (who have over 2 tons of strenght) and many, many thugs while he was injected with fear toxin. Scarecrow even said that he injected Batman with fear toxin good enough to drive 10 men insane, but Batman was just fine, so yes, he does have a counter to that.

Loading Video...

Snake Poison Batarangs that can tag or used in hand to hand to stab,

Batman's been able to drag himself away from death when he was literally on the line of life of death, so I doubt that poison batarangs will do anything. Besides, it's not like Arkham Batman's stupid, he'll going to be avoiding those stabs.

or the Electro Gizmo

What is this?

No counter to superior stats or superior close combat ability.

Can I see some evidence to what you're basing your claim on? I'm curious, because Miller Batman hasn't been portrayed by anyone as you're portraying him. If you're saying that Miller Batman is a 2+ tonner, can dodge bullets after they've legitimatly been shot, then I'd like to see the evidence you're basing this on.

Also, I'm very sorry, but I think I have to jump out of the CaV we have. I'm kind of tired using Arkham Batman in CaVs all the time, and it will just be boring for me if I use him on the CaV. I'm very sorry for that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@pwong: Miller Batman is stated to master every Martial Art in the world and Pressure Points in fights. As well fought and beat Classic Spawn (canon to Miller Batman) and Superman twice with his tactics and strategy. How is Arkham more skilled?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

How is Arkham more skilled?

-

He fights roomfuls of thugs and gets hit combos