This is a match Arkham Batman can win.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Probably Arkham.

(PS. I hated that story. It's one of the few stories that makes me hate Batman)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't know who Batman E31 is.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know who Batman E31 is.

Frank Miller Batman.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You really like Miller Batman Jashro!

I'd side with Arkham Batman. Better durability, combat speed, gadgets, and skill. Just lacking in striking power but he can still KO the other Batman.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Basically Earth 31 is all of Frank Miller's Batman works. This includes Year One, All Star, a crossover with Spawn, and The Dark Knight Returns/Strikes Again. If you check post #20 in this thread, you'll get lots of scans.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/new-52-batman-vs-earth-31-batman-1509336/

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jashro44  Online

@jayc1324 said:

You really like Miller Batman Jashro!

I'd side with Arkham Batman. Better durability, combat speed, gadgets, and skill. Just lacking in striking power but he can still KO the other Batman.

Well the dark knight returns was probably the first major comic story I read. Probably what got me into comics.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/frank-miller-batman-respect-thread-1668447/

Just a little thing I whipped up. Frank Miller Batman by feats and gear is far superior.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

Arkham Batman.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

I really love to see why.

Can Miller Batman do a triple-backflip across a 20 foot room into a kicking-handstand? No? I didn't think so.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

He's significantly better in every regard as far as I can tell. Strength he can knockout Titan users, bullet/explosion proof Croc and punch through car roofs, speed he can dodge bullets from Deadshot who can ricochet bullets and he can clear 18 feet before an opponent can raise his weapon, he can outskill the metahuman Deathstroke, Shiva, Ra's Al Ghul etc. For gear he has explosive gel, lasers, pulse blasts, sonic batarangs, knife proof armour and so on.

Tell me why you think FM wins and I will retort.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarthAznable

@rogueshadow: To be fair, he didn't out skill Shiva. She just stopped the fight. She didn't have any show sign of wear and tear on her.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rogueshadow  Moderator

@darthaznable: He defeated her during his training, it's in the initiation DLC.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Ohhh. I haven't gotten that far yet. But to be honest, when she fights him as Batman, she mist be better than when they fought during the training.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Arkham beats him in a close battle.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@darthaznable: Possibly, but he still defeated a formidable h2h combatant, and he did still stalemate her later on.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham Batman, obviously. The Dark Knight Returns Batman doesn't have any comparable feats.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@rogueshadow said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@rogueshadow:

He's significantly better in every regard as far as I can tell. Strength he can knockout Titan users, bullet/explosion proof Croc and punch through car roofs, speed he can dodge bullets from Deadshot who can ricochet bullets and he can clear 18 feet before an opponent can raise his weapon, he can outskill the metahuman Deathstroke, Shiva, Ra's Al Ghul etc. For gear he has explosive gel, lasers, pulse blasts, sonic batarangs, knife proof armour and so on.

Thats it?

Miller Batman strength feats include kicking stone columns down with a bullet in his leg, as well kicking down a solid tree.let me know when KOing measly flash and blood titans after beating on them in gameplay count for anything.

Speed wise has Miller Batman actually dodge plenty of gunfire as well, and went as far to keep with foes like Spawn in a fight, and Superman in the insider suit. Deadshot is a joke compared to his DC comics version in Arkham.

Outskill metahumans like the featless Deathstroke? Yawn.... At least Miller Batman fought beings like Dick Grayson with super healing powers, Super Man twice via prep and hand to hand combat, Spawn twice in hand to hand, and Batman outsmarted Lex Luther and Braniac working together in DKSA comics. Add to this Miller Batman has stated feats of 127 forms of martial arts mastered, and shows to KO to disable foes with pressure Points, something Arkham Batman has no clue of.

Thats it for gear? Miller Batman has Explosive Thermite, Plastique, Power Gauntlets that harm super beings, Fear Gas, Nerve Gas, sedatives on his Batarangs, Electro Frequency that KOes people in the vicinity, ect gear all listed here in this Respect Thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/frank-miller-batman-respect-thread-1668447/

You listed nothing more impressive than what Miller Batman done.

@black_arrow said:

Not really. Arkham is unproven by featless beings and and done way less as far as facing threats on global scale, and less skilled for sure.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@rogueshadow said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@rogueshadow:

Thats it?

No, that's not it, they were just generic examples as a baseline.

Miller Batman strength feats include kicking stone columns down with a bullet in his leg, as well kicking down a solid tree.let me know when KOing measly flash and blood titans after beating on them in gameplay count for anything.

Calling them just flesh and blood is foolish, Bane on Venom is flat out bulletproof and can throw cars around, Titan is >>> Venom. He can also use leverage against Croc who can toss aside multiton steel bars with ease, and hold his jaws apart though Croc can bit through guns.

Speed wise has Miller Batman actually dodge plenty of gunfire as well, and went as far to keep with foes like Spawn in a fight, and Superman in the insider suit. Deadshot is a joke compared to his DC comics version in Arkham.

Outskill metahumans like the featless Deathstroke? Yawn.... At least Miller Batman fought beings like Dick Grayson with super healing powers, Super Man twice via prep and hand to hand combat,

Why bring up prep based feats? It's irrelevant.

Arkham Deathstroke was a metahuman and the best assassin in the world with a massive stat edge on Bats and Batman defeated him without taking a single hit.

Spawn twice in hand to hand,

Haven't read that, need scans.

and Batman outsmarted Lex Luther and Braniac working together in DKSA comics.

This is a fight, not chess.

Add to this Miller Batman has stated feats of 127 forms of martial arts mastered,

and shows to KO to disable foes with pressure Points, something Arkham Batman has no clue of.

Good luck using pressure points on his armoured plates as you'll see later.

Thats it for gear? Miller Batman has Explosive Thermite, Plastique

Arkham Batman uses explosive gel to put superhumans down, so that's nothing he's not bringing.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Power Gauntlets that harm super beings

Yes, Arkham Batman can harm super beings without that, he can take down Killer Croc with his barehands. Killer Croc is unphased at shots from Mister Hammer and is bullet/explosion proof, so...

Fear Gas, Nerve Gas,

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Problem solved.

sedatives on his Batarangs,

He's not tagging Arkham Batman with those, besides they couldn't even penetrate his suit:

No Caption Provided

Electro Frequency that KOes people in the vicinity, ect....

Like this?

No Caption Provided

How is he going to deal with sonic batarangs which put Tygers down (elite squad trained specifically to combat Batman)?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Or concrete piercing lasers?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You listed nothing more impressive than what Miller Batman done.

@black_arrow said:

Not really. Arkham is unporven by featless beings and and done way less as far as facing threats on global scale, and less skilled for sure.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@rogueshadow:

So top thoise strength feats. I know you cant.

Calling them just flesh and blood is foolish, Bane on Venom is flat out bulletproof and can throw cars around, Titan is >>> Venom. He can also use leverage against Croc who can toss aside multiton steel bars with ease, and hold his jaws apart though Croc can bit through guns.

And still all those characters < to the super beings Miller Batman dealt with. You think punching Titans or croc is a big deal? miller Batman punch a insane Plastic Man about to kill him back into the realm of sense. Miller Batman beat Spawn enough to make him rely on amping stats.

Arkham Deathstroke was a metahuman and the best assassin in the world with a massive stat edge on Bats and Batman defeated him without taking a single hit.

Well Batman in Millers comics >>>>>>>> to the smarts of Arkham. Prep feats show this.

As for featless Arkham Deathstroke < establish Classic Spawn. Just saying.

Batman first round with Spawn forces Spawn to use his magic to win.

Broken Batman with Power gauntlets stalemate Spawn.

Miller Batman is way more intelligent in all areas anyway. That maters alot when Miller Batman applies this in fights and foes he is up against. Fights are Chess matches BTW.

The Armor plates are not everywhere, and the point is Miller Batman is a way better fighter, that simple.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also Im not sure where this magic armor is. The in canon suit shows no real armor in areas. Just saying lol.

Arkham Batman uses explosive gel to put superhumans down, so that's nothing he's not bringing.

And still nothing gear wise you brought up trumps what Miller has.

Also love how you claim Miller cannot tag Arkham with a Batarang when his Batarang feats and accuracy are > to Arkhams own. Heck Batman tag Spawn with them even though his bullet speed chains knock them down as well, but Miller Batman got around that.

You want to list gear, gear with actual feats outside game mechanics? Lest do it.

Batarangs

Of course the main stay weapon would be his Batrangs which Batman has amazing accuracy with.

No Caption Provided

Accurately nails the arm of this Mutant with four Batarangs.

No Caption Provided

Disarms more thugs with thrown Batarangs.

No Caption Provided

Disarms two shooters easy.

No Caption Provided

Nails Joker in the eye through all the gas.

Power Gauntlets

No Caption Provided

The first pair he use were confiscated pair from a raid. He then mention to take time to analyzed them. In his fight with Spawn they granted Batman increase strength, and fresh stamina to beat on spawn with.

No Caption Provided

The second pair were energy made ones to beat on a weaken Superman with.

Electronic Gizmo

No Caption Provided

Shuts down the nervous system of anyone in its path. Does not work on Kryptonians though.

Putty

No Caption Provided

Ends the fight with the Mutant Leader in one move.

No Caption Provided

Bat Sonics

Main Stay of Batmans gear is the ability to summon mass amount of bats for cover, and distractions.

Summons Bats to cover a city block.

No Caption Provided

Summons bats to Attucks crooked cops.

Razor Edge Cape

Uses it to slice a mans stomach, chop off another thugs hand of, and leaves his mark on Luther.

Tranqs

No Caption Provided

Tranq dipped Batarangs.

No Caption Provided

Another Tranq dipped Batarang.

Blow Dart with tranq dipped darts.

No Caption Provided

Tranq Gun to the neck.

Plastique Explosives

Batman uses explosive to blow a hole in the wall.

No Caption Provided

Batman uses explosives to bring down a tunnel.

Nerve Gas

Arkham need advance knowledge to use his mask ahead of time.

No Caption Provided

Batman uses a powerful Nerve Gas that even affects Spawn who is mostly immune to chemical attacks.

Used from his Gloves that sedates Dick Grayson, though it should have Knocked him out a normal man.

Fear Gas

No Caption Provided

Batman uses a form of Fear Gas to make people live their worst nightmares.

Thermite

No Caption Provided

Explodes a large search light.

No Caption Provided

Explodes a couple of row bots with it.

No Caption Provided

Blows back a cop.

Batman uses it again here to explode Bleach.

No Caption Provided

Most I listed is every useful and better than anything Arkham is packing period.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@rogueshadow:

So top thoise strength feats. I know you cant.

Holding back Killer Croc and managing to throw him over his shoulders, despite Croc being strong enough to effortlessly move aside multi-ton metal beams:

No Caption Provided

He can also bite through guns etc.

And still all those characters < to the super beings Miller Batman dealt with. You think punching Titans or croc is a big deal? miller Batman punch a insane Plastic Man about to kill him back into the realm of sense. Miller Batman beat Spawn enough to make him rely on amping stats.

Is that Spawn stuff even canon? The insider suit isn't in Earth 31 unless I'm going mad. So he punched PM hard enough to bring him back around to sense, not to do any actual damage? Okay.

He can ricochet bullets to hit five targets in combat:

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You said outsmarted.

No I didn't.

Well Batman in Millers comics >>>>>>>> to the smarts of Arkham. Prep feats show this.

Irrelevant, prep is not being used here.

As for featless Arkham Deathstroke < establish Classic Spawn. Just saying.

Batman first round with Spawn forces Spawn to use his magic to win.

Broken Batman with Power gauntlets stalemate Spawn.

Miller Batman is way more intelligent in all areas anyway. That maters alot when Miller Batman applies this in fights and foes he is up against.

The Armor plates are not everywhere,

No Caption Provided

and the point is Miller Batman is a way better fighter, that simple.

He has pressure points, yes, but he has not defeated nearly as many skilled combatants as Arkham Batman as far as I know.

And still nothing gear wise you brought up trumps what Miller has.

So Miler Batman is impervious to lasers?

Also love how you claim Miller cannot tag Arkham with a Batarang when his Batarang feats and accuracy are > to Arkhams own.

Not really, Batman can take down four guys simulataneously with his Batarangs:

No Caption Provided

Heck Batman tag Spawn with them even though his bullet speed chains knock them down as well, but Miller Batman got around that.

If Spawn can time bullets, then Batman hitting him with Batarangs can be considered nothing but PIS. You later say he's immune to chemical attacks but the nerve gas works on him... that fight sounds like heavy PIS if I'm being honest.

You want to list gear, gear with actual feats outside game mechanics? Lest do it.

Batarangs

Of course the main stay weapon would be his Batrangs which Batman has amazing accuracy with.

No Caption Provided

Accurately nails the arm of this Mutant with four Batarangs.

No Caption Provided

Disarms more thugs with thrown Batarangs.

No Caption Provided

Disarms two shooters easy.

No Caption Provided

Nails Joker in the eye through all the gas.

Power Gauntlets

No Caption Provided

The first pair he use were confiscated pair from a raid. He then mention to take time to analyzed them. In his fight with Spawn they granted Batman increase strength, and fresh stamina to beat on spawn with.

No Caption Provided

The second pair were energy made ones to beat on a weaken Superman with.

Electronic Gizmo

No Caption Provided

Shuts down the nervous system of anyone in its path. Does not work on Kryptonians though.

Putty

No Caption Provided

Ends the fight with the Mutant Leader in one move.

No Caption Provided

Bat Sonics

Main Stay of Batmans gear is the ability to summon mass amount of bats for cover, and distractions.

Summons Bats to cover a city block.

No Caption Provided

Summons bats to Attucks crooked cops.

Razor Edge Cape

Uses it to slice a mans stomach, chop off another thugs hand of, and leaves his mark on Luther.

Tranqs

No Caption Provided

Tranq dipped Batarangs.

No Caption Provided

Another Tranq dipped Batarang.

Blow Dart with tranq dipped darts.

No Caption Provided

Tranq Gun to the neck.

Plastique Explosives

Batman uses explosive to blow a hole in the wall.

No Caption Provided

Batman uses explosives to bring down a tunnel.

Nerve Gas

Arkham need advance knowledge to use his mask ahead of time.

No Caption Provided

Batman uses a powerful Nerve Gas that even affects Spawn who is mostly immune to chemical attacks.

Used from his Gloves that sedates Dick Grayson, though it should have Knocked him out a normal man.

Fear Gas

No Caption Provided

Batman uses a form of Fear Gas to make people live their worst nightmares.

Thermite

No Caption Provided

Explodes a large search light.

No Caption Provided

Explodes a couple of row bots with it.

No Caption Provided

Blows back a cop.

Batman uses it again here to explode Bleach.

No Caption Provided

Most I listed is every useful and better than anything Arkham is packing period.

I've already stated why most of that gear can be overcome by Arkham Batman. I don't recall the power gauntlets to be honest, but I'm pretty sure they aren't his standard gear, neither is the electronic gizmo.

Also the gif is the animated film, not canon.

Arkham doesn't need advanced knowledge to use the mask, he can throw it on in a moment, it's just a mask. Some of this stuff is just completely irrelevant, you think he's going to hit Arkham Batman with putty or batarangs when he can dodge bullets? Neither are taking the other down with such slow moving projectiles, they are too fast, if that were the case, Arkham Batman can chuck an ice grenade his way that he has no chance of getting out of.

Everything you've said can be countered by Arkham's gear. What's E-31 BM going to do against the crippling pain of a sonic batarang? Or the electric pulse that can knock him back from four feet away? Or a laser that can burn his leg off from a distance?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@rogueshadow:

Holding back Killer Croc and managing to throw him over his shoulders, despite Croc being strong enough to effortlessly move aside multi-ton metal beams:

Wait whats that? Still no feats to to overshadow Miller's Batman? Good to know.

Is that Spawn stuff even canon? The insider suit isn't in Earth 31 unless I'm going mad. So he punched PM hard enough to bring him back around to sense, not to do any actual damage? Okay.

Yes, it is canon and confirmed as such in a official book on Batman's of past and present documentary.

The Spawn Cross Over is stated to be Canon to Earth 31 by Miller in initial hear say, he wrote the comic with McFarlane and both originally wanted it to be a canon crossover, only McFarlane shortly retcon this afterward. However this official Novel on all things Batman confirms the Cannon of this rumor as well. In the Disclaimer of the comic itself it is stated as a companion piece to TDKR.

With that said one can say this was one of Batman's best feats, fighting a classic version of Al Simmons whi himself is the most deadly assassin in the Image world.

Considering Plastic Man was insane, overpowering Elastic Man quickly, and Batman stated at the time he was going to kill them all easy, yeah its a major feat to knock him down like that. if you want to bring up dumb @$$ Titans of game mechanics, well I take the PM feat anyday. So yeah.

Real life humans can richet shots as well. Still Deadshot is not anything CLOSE to his comic counterpart. Period.

Loading Video...

In the whole fight Batman visor allowed him to fully see the bullet paths of Deadshot anyway, and Deadshot with hired help was easily stealth by any decent player. Arkham Deadshot is featless fodder.

Dont be sore Miller Batman is way smarter than Arkham. Its ok.

All you showed was the chest area lol. Miller batman also has a chest plate in his chest area. Whats your point? What about the limbs? Shoulders? neck? Face? the Back? As shown in the canon scans of the in canon suit in Arkham city, not much armor there to not let Pressure points matter.

He has pressure points, yes, but he has not defeated nearly as many skilled combatants as Arkham Batman as far as I know.

Featless fodder with no real skill statements on how many martial arts they know, or skill to down people with single blows is more skilled than Miller Batman's feats? You really just said that?

No Caption Provided

LMAO you implying in character Arkham Batman will use lasers to kill Miller Batman?

Even if we went with morals off, Batman with his Electro Gizmo trumps the lasers in application and usefulness.

So what? Miller done this with greater Precision in my scans, and his stick like throwing knives, and can be coated in snake venoms to KO foes.

If Spawn can time bullets, then Batman hitting him with Batarangs can be considered nothing but PIS. You later say he's immune to chemical attacks but the nerve gas works on him... that fight sounds like heavy PIS if I'm being honest.

Wow, your hell of a hypocrite then. Batman will use laser on another? Thats cool with ya. Batman can fight Titans that and all that, but Batman getting past Spawn's suit is all of sudden PIS? Your not being real here are ya? your looking bad right now. At least Miller Batman feats happen.....

I've already stated why most of that gear can be overcome by Arkham Batman. I don't recall the power gauntlets to be honest, but I'm pretty sure they aren't his standard gear, neither is the electronic gizmo.

Im pretty sure Batman never uses fraging lasers either in the games, but we pulled that from our buttocks yes? At least my feats HAPPEN in the limited comic runs of Miller Batman. Who are you to say what is standard or not? Batman only has 15 issues to his name. Get real here.

The Gifs are all in the comic, so yes they are pretty much canon since they are the exact the feats shown in the comic I posted with them. Just a animation for the dull sense masses out there.

Arkham doesn't need advanced knowledge to use the mask, he can throw it on in a moment, it's just a mask. Some of this stuff is just completely irrelevant, you think he's going to hit Arkham Batman with putty or batarangs when he can dodge bullets? Neither are taking the other down with such slow moving projectiles, they are too fast, if that were the case, Arkham Batman can chuck an ice grenade his way that he has no chance of getting out of.

too bad it is so easy to rip or damage a mask. At least Miller Batman is immune to his own gases. Arkham has no excuse does he?

Everything you've said can be countered by Arkham's gear. What's E-31 BM going to do against the crippling pain of a sonic batarang? Or the electric pulse that can knock him back from four feet away? Or a laser that can burn his leg off from a distance?

I like how most of your post cannot match feats, try to state things as not standard gear, when you yourself shown things not standard to Arkham. try to downplay feats or outright call them PIS while I did no such thing to Arkham Batman stupid feats.

You lost, its over.

Miller Batman has better gear. Better stats. Way better skill. Way more intelligent. Has fought better foes. Has accomplish more from city to world scheme of things.

Arkham Batman is just another majorly over wank character with more media exposure, so people think he is better when in fact he is inferior to the likes of Earth 31 Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jashro44  Online

Arkham Batman, obviously. The Dark Knight Returns Batman doesn't have any comparable feats.

This is Earth 31 batman in his prime. Basically a young version of the dark knight returns batman.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@captain_batman_ftw said:

This is Earth 31 batman in his prime. Basically a young version of the dark knight returns batman.

Most people are unaware of "Earth 31" or "Frank Miller" Batman, and just assume the Dark Knights Returns is all there is too him :/ Its just that simple.

No Caption Provided

Its how I feel sometimes.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jashro44  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: Well Earth 31 batman isn't really used much in battle forums so I think its understandable why people aren't familiar with the time line. To be honest I didn't know there was an Earth 31 timeline before I came to the vine either. I though all star batman and robin and the dark knight returns were separate universes (all though reading all-star batman and robin now I probably should have picked up on the fact they were the same character).

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rogueshadow  Moderator

@jashro44:I've read AS BM + Robin, TDKR, also TDKSA, but that was ages ago, so I'm pretty familiar. Haven't read the Spawn stuff though.

@rogueshadow:

Wait whats that? Still no feats to to overshadow Miller's Batman? Good to know.

He's kicked a tree down after repeated attacks and kicked a stone column, okay:

Okay:

Shreds a car roof like tin foil
Shreds a car roof like tin foil

Can knock KC onto his arse
Can knock KC onto his arse

Can also knock him out:

Loading Video...

And of course can take down Titan Users as stated.

Please note that Killer Croc can tank a sledgehammer to the face from the 7" tall freakishly strong mister hammer with little dismay compared to just one shot from Batman where he falls down and screams:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He is also strong enough to get out of his grip, even if he is using leverage:

No Caption Provided

Yes, it is canon and confirmed as such in a official book on Batman's of past and present documentary.

The Spawn Cross Over is stated to be Canon to Earth 31 by Miller in initial hear say, he wrote the comic with McFarlane and both originally wanted it to be a canon crossover, only McFarlane shortly retcon this afterward. However this official Novel on all things Batman confirms the Cannon of this rumor as well. In the Disclaimer of the comic itself it is stated as a companion piece to TDKR.

So it's not fully canon, this sounds like Gotham Knight to me. Either way, I'm not familiar with Spawn's powers, but how can you say that timing bullets and then not being able to time batarangs isn't clear PIS?

With that said one can say this was one of Batman's best feats, fighting a classic version of Al Simmons whi himself is the most deadly assassin in the Image world.

Considering Plastic Man was insane, overpowering Elastic Man quickly, and Batman stated at the time he was going to kill them all easy, yeah its a major feat to knock him down like that. if you want to bring up dumb @$$ Titans of game mechanics, well I take the PM feat anyday. So yeah.

Real life humans can richet shots as well. Still Deadshot is not anything CLOSE to his comic counterpart. Period.

Loading Video...

Real life humans can ricochet shots to take down five guys with one bullet in mid-combat? Mmmkay.

In the whole fight Batman visor allowed him to fully see the bullet paths of Deadshot anyway, and Deadshot with hired help was easily stealth by any decent player. Arkham Deadshot is featless fodder.

I just showed him dodging the bullet up close and I've shown you the level of aim DS is capable of. Arkham Batman can also beat him, Harley Quinn, Black Spider, King Shark and Killer Frost simultaneously. Stop lowballing and comparing him to mainstream Bats and his villains. Arkham and Frank Miller both lose to mainstream Batman.

Dont be sore Miller Batman is way smarter than Arkham. Its ok.

I'm not, he is smarter, we haven't seen how Arkham Batman can deal with his world's Superman, Flash etc.

All you showed was the chest area lol.

It was just an example, I assumed you'd know what I was talking about.

Miller batman also has a chest plate in his chest area. Whats your point? What about the limbs? Shoulders? neck? Face? the Back? As shown in the canon scans of the in canon suit in Arkham city, not much armor there to not let Pressure points matter.

Everything I'm using is canon, also, even his Arkham City suit has armour beneath the surface as shown in the scan above when he gets hit by the shotgun blast.

This is his Arkham Knight suit, obviously, it is his latest suit that you don at the beginning of AK:

The armour is everywhere
The armour is everywhere

Featless fodder with no real skill statements on how many martial arts they know, or skill to down people with single blows is more skilled than Miller Batman's feats? You really just said that?

No Caption Provided

What featless fodder are we talking about here? Both beat plenty of fodder, that's not worth mentioning. FM Batman has only ever downed fodder with pressure points anyway as I recall, as I mentioned, he's armour plated, so it's useless. Please don't start getting bratty with the gifs, come on now.

LMAO you implying in character Arkham Batman will use lasers to kill Miller Batman?

He'd use it to wound him, yes. He happily breaks bones and leaves people crippled as Miller Batman does.

Even if we went with morals off, Batman with his Electro Gizmo trumps the lasers in application and usefulness.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman has tasers that can floor people just as easily. I'm just bringing these up because you did, I don't see either winning via such slow moving projectiles hitting them. However Frank Miller simply has no answer for sonic batarangs, lasers and the energy pulse. Whereas Arkham can nullify the nerve gas' effects in an instant.

So what? Miller done this with greater Precision in my scans, and his stick like throwing knives, and can be coated in snake venoms to KO foes.

No he doesn't, you showed him taking two guys down, how is that better than taking down four in smoke? Also, Stop bringing up things I've already stated are useless against his armour and speed. I'm only mentioning Batarangs and stuff because you are, neither are beating the other with them, they are irrelevant.

Wow, your hell of a hypocrite then. Batman will use laser on another? Thats cool with ya. Batman can fight Titans that and all that, but Batman getting past Spawn's suit is all of sudden PIS? Your not being real here are ya? your looking bad right now. At least Miller Batman feats happen.....

Batman fighting Titan and Venom users isn't PIS, I really haven't read Spawn, but as I understand he's well above street level, no? So if Bats beat him without prep... that's clear PIS.

Im pretty sure Batman never uses fraging lasers either in the games, but we pulled that from our buttocks yes? At least my feats HAPPEN in the limited comic runs of Miller Batman. Who are you to say what is standard or not? Batman only has 15 issues to his name. Get real here.

It's from Arkham Knight comics, his gear is now more advanced. Batman has about 104 issues I'm aware of at this point.

The Gifs are all in the comic, so yes they are pretty much canon since they are the exact the feats shown in the comic I posted with them. Just a animation for the dull sense masses out there.

too bad it is so easy to rip or damage a mask. At least Miller Batman is immune to his own gases. Arkham has no excuse does he?

He's immune to his own sonics which can , he's only used gas once that I can recall.

I like how most of your post cannot match feats, try to state things as not standard gear, when you yourself shown things not standard to Arkham. try to downplay feats or outright call them PIS while I did no such thing to Arkham Batman stupid feats.

Everything I'm showing... is standard to Arkham Batman, he pulls it out on the fly, the lasers, the pulse blast, sonic batarangs etc.

You lost, its over.

Miller Batman has better gear. Better stats. Way better skill. Way more intelligent. Has fought better foes. Has accomplish more from city to world scheme of things.

Arkham Batman is just another majorly over wank character with more media exposure, so people think he is better when in fact he is inferior to the likes of Earth 31 Batman.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

How exactly is Deadshot comparable to featless fodder? Your baseless statements and selective bias never ceases to amaze me, mate. How does ricocheting a high calibre bullet off another sniper's back (pointing the blame elsewhere at first glance) and hitting the tail of a SWAT helicopter make him featless? It takes a superhuman level of accuracy to pull that off. Sure, real life shooters can ricochet bullets. But NOWHERE near the extent of Arkham Deadshot. So why don't you pipe down on the whole "Arkham Batman is overrated, so I instinctively go against him" phase?

As for your "Deadshot with hired help being easily ghosted by any decent player" argument. That's weak for obvious reasons.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@rogueshadow:

Okay:

Can also knock him out:

Please note that Killer Croc can tank a sledgehammer to the face from the 7" tall freakishly strong mister hammer with little dismay compared to just one shot from Batman where he falls down and screams:

KOing a guy who has a soft brain bouncing in his head > Any of the feats I posted still. Not to mention Killer Croc was in a prolunge fight with Batman before being KOed anyway. Not to mention Croc > raging insane Plastic Man anyway if we want to use ABC logic feats.

So it's not fully canon, this sounds like Gotham Knight to me. Either way, I'm not familiar with Spawn's powers, but how can you say that timing bullets and then not being able to time batarangs isn't clear PIS?

Way to try to take away feats you cant compare too. Instead arguing why Arkham is better, we try to argue canon of Frank miller's Batman in general. Another form of conceding imo.

Real life humans can ricochet shots to take down five guys with one bullet in mid-combat? Mmmkay.

Real life humans who practice Trick Shots do not rob banks in a city full of cops either, so yeah lol. All you proven is Deadshot is a great trick shot.

I just showed him dodging the bullet up close and I've shown you the level of aim DS is capable of. Arkham Batman can also beat him, Harley Quinn, Black Spider, King Shark and Killer Frost simultaneously. Stop lowballing and comparing him to mainstream Bats and his villains. Arkham and Frank Miller both lose to mainstream Batman.

Im not lowballing anything, your Deadshot feats are from a very low level marksmen compared to the feats of people like the comics Deadshot, Ultimate Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Bullseye, ect. Your Arkham Deadshot is sub par, and in the game Deadshot never by cutscene ever fired a bullet Bats in Arkham Origins to dodge. That simple.

Everything I'm using is canon, also, even his Arkham City suit has armour beneath the surface as shown in the scan above when he gets hit by the shotgun blast.

This is his Arkham Knight suit, obviously, it is his latest suit that you don at the beginning of AK:

Arkham Knight is not even out yet, but if we want to use a special one time used suit, I can always argued Insider suit for Miller Batman right? He did use this armored suit before lol. Funny how Arkham Batman in three games and multiple comics never had a super armored suit.

No Caption Provided

Since we are going to argue armor suits they can bring to a fight.

Heck normal Miller Batman wears protective body armor as well anyway too.

Further more the new game has not even came out yet, how can you argue the effectiveness of that armored suit if we have not seen what it can and cannot tank? premature there arnt ya? Im not making baseless claims yet on Frank Millers new Batman comic coming out.

What featless fodder are we talking about here? Both beat plenty of fodder, that's not worth mentioning. FM Batman has only ever downed fodder with pressure points anyway as I recall, as I mentioned, he's armour plated, so it's useless. Please don't start getting bratty with the gifs, come on now.

Yeah, the Mutant Lead was real fodder considering he fought well enough against a master of 127 martial arts with super human stats that was Batman. Yup Batman used Pressure Points on him too.

He'd use it to wound him, yes. He happily breaks bones and leaves people crippled as Miller Batman does.

Proof? I love to see arkham Batman do this in character. Again at least all my feats are proven lol.

Batman has tasers that can floor people just as easily. I'm just bringing these up because you did, I don't see either winning via such slow moving projectiles hitting them. However Frank Miller simply has no answer for sonic batarangs, lasers and the energy pulse. Whereas Arkham can nullify the nerve gas' effects in an instant.

LOL still inferior. The Elctro Gizmo is a decent AOE and can be shot without hitting a target as close as that weak taser your tryingto compare with.

No he doesn't, you showed him taking two guys down, how is that better than taking down four in smoke? Also, Stop bringing up things I've already stated are useless against his armour and speed. I'm only mentioning Batarangs and stuff because you are, neither are beating the other with them, they are irrelevant.

Miller Batman presicion nails peoples hands and he throws them 4 at a time. Miller Batman nails people in smoke enviroments with no use of "Detective Vision" unlike Arkham.

In short Miller Batman has superior Batrang accuracy honestly. Pretty clear to see.

Batman fighting Titan and Venom users isn't PIS, I really haven't read Spawn, but as I understand he's well above street level, no? So if Bats beat him without prep... that's clear PIS.

And beating tons of "Titans" that are well above street is not anymore PIS? Your a hypocrite. However Miller Batman is not in game BS feats either. Also Classic Spawn is slightly above Spider Man if anything. Lower than Spider Man if not using his powers to instant win, which is stated in the fight with Batman anyway. But yeah, lets call PIS becuase your Arkham Batman has no feats to compare.

It's from Arkham Knight comics, his gear is now more advanced. Batman has about 104 issues I'm aware of at this point.

And all that time not ONCE has he used a Laser on anyone lol. Ever heard of "in character"?

Everything I'm showing... is standard to Arkham Batman, he pulls it out on the fly, the lasers, the pulse blast, sonic batarangs etc.

Same for Miller Batman. Many times with no prep he pulls this crap out I showed. Not that it matters, as you showed no proof of Arkham Batman tanking the stats Miller has or the superior skill by miles Miller batman has over Arkham in a close combat fight. Gear wise they may nearly match overall in usefull gear, but Miller batman still superior in all other areas.

On a side note, its real BS to assume assault on Arkham is anymore canon to the game series than the direct film adaptation of Dark Knight Returns or Year One.

@monsterstomp said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

How exactly is Deadshot comparable to featless fodder? Your baseless statements and selective bias never ceases to amaze me, mate. How does ricocheting a high calibre bullet off another sniper's back (pointing the blame elsewhere at first glance) and hitting the tail of a SWAT helicopter make him featless? It takes a superhuman level of accuracy to pull that off. Sure, real life shooters can ricochet bullets. But NOWHERE near the extent of Arkham Deadshot. So why don't you pipe down on the whole "Arkham Batman is overrated, so I instinctively go against him" phase?

As for your "Deadshot with hired help being easily ghosted by any decent player" argument. That's weak for obvious reasons.

He ricochets bullets, something Revolver Ocelot does and Ocelot hits his super human targets lol. While I agree with the underline, i really do, the argument here is Arkham Batman dodging Deadshot bullets like it aint no thing. when in fact Arkham Batman NEVER in any canon cut scene dodge any shot from Deadshot. That simple.

Also Arkham is vastly overrated. He has a handful of valid feats from games, and the fodder he faces are pretty much featless for the most part. He gets more media exposure, an most people do not even know whats canon to Earth 31 Batman. So there is BS bias on here against Miller Batman. Simple facts.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

Okay:

Can also knock him out:

KOing a guy who has a soft brain bouncing in his head > Any of the feats I posted still. Not to mention Killer Croc was in a prolunge fight with Batman before being KOed anyway. Not to mention Croc > raging insane Plastic Man anyway if we want to use ABC logic feats.

This is getting ludicrous now, you're talking nonsense, Croc is bullet proof and can tank sledgehammers from 7' tall circus strong men without distress and you are acting like Arkham Batman koing him is unimpressive, stop lowballing.

Way to try to take away feats you cant compare too. Instead arguing why Arkham is better, we try to argue canon of Frank miller's Batman in general. Another form of conceding imo.

Not at all, it's just that any character who is >>> Spider-man is stomping both of these guys simultaneously.

Real life humans who practice Trick Shots do not rob banks in a city full of cops either, so yeah lol. All you proven is Deadshot is a great trick shot.

Im not lowballing anything, your Deadshot feats are from a very low level marksmen compared to the feats of people like the comics Deadshot, Ultimate Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Bullseye, ect. Your Arkham Deadshot is sub par, and in the game Deadshot never by cutscene ever fired a bullet Bats in Arkham Origins to dodge. That simple.

Stop bringing up other irrelevant characters. Also, shooting five men with one bullet is as impressive as many marksman in general comics. Please stay on topic, stop bringing up PIS moments and alternative versions of the characters please. If Spawn is >>> Spider-man and Miller Batman is taking him on without prep, you cannot argue that it's not PIS, come on now.

Arkham Knight is not even out yet, but if we want to use a special one time used suit, I can always argued Insider suit for Miller Batman right? He did use this armored suit before lol. Funny how Arkham Batman in three games and multiple comics never had a super armored suit.

No Caption Provided

Since we are going to argue armor suits they can bring to a fight.

Heck normal Miller Batman wears protective body armor as well anyway too.

Further more the new game has not even came out yet, how can you argue the effectiveness of that armored suit if we have not seen what it can and cannot tank? premature there arnt ya? Im not making baseless claims yet on Frank Millers new Batman comic coming out.

Except that suit is not his standard gear, he would obviously annihilate Arkham Batman with that, no arguments there. His regular Arkham City suit is already armoured and bulletproof, nevermind his new steel plated one. It's really not a stretch to say he can't get through plated armour, come on now. Also, that is not the insider suit, why are you calling it that?

Also, Arkham Batman has had a super armoured suit:

No Caption Provided

But it is not relevant here.

Yeah, the Mutant Lead was real fodder considering he fought well enough against a master of 127 martial arts with super human stats that was Batman. Yup Batman used Pressure Points on him too.

What? I never said he was fodder. However they never state that the mutant leader had any decent training. But then Bats was 55 at that point, so well past his physical prime.

Proof? I love to see arkham Batman do this in character. Again at least all my feats are proven lol.

He breaks a guy's arm in recent AK clips, pummels glass into peoples face in the AO trailer, he breaks bones in the tie-in comic too IIRC but I can't find the scan for it.

LOL still inferior. The Elctro Gizmo is a decent AOE and can be shot without hitting a target as close as that weak taser your tryingto compare with.

That drone won't be in this fight though, stop using irrelevant data.

Miller Batman presicion nails peoples hands and he throws them 4 at a time. Miller Batman nails people in smoke enviroments with no use of "Detective Vision" unlike Arkham.

He nails one person with four, Arkham nails four simultaneously as shown, that's superior, you are just making axiomatically false statements.

In short Miller Batman has superior Batrang accuracy honestly. Pretty clear to see.

And beating tons of "Titans" that are well above street is not anymore PIS? Your a hypocrite. However Miller Batman is not in game BS feats either. Also Classic Spawn is slightly above Spider Man if anything. Lower than Spider Man if not using his powers to instant win, which is stated in the fight with Batman anyway. But yeah, lets call PIS becuase your Arkham Batman has no feats to compare.

Titan users aren't above street though, you are making factually incorrect statements. If Spawn is above Spider-man, Batman beating him without prep must be PIS, you must see this.

And all that time not ONCE has he used a Laser on anyone lol. Ever heard of "in character"?

Same for Miller Batman. Many times with no prep he pulls this crap out I showed. Not that it matters, as you showed no proof of Arkham Batman tanking the stats Miller has or the superior skill by miles Miller batman has over Arkham in a close combat fight.

Gear wise they may nearly match overall in usefull gear, but Miller batman still superior in all other areas.

I disagree, Arkham Batman has standard gear that Miller cannot match and while Miller Batman has some great gear, Arkham Batman can answer it with his speed to dodge any projectiles and filter to neutralise any gas. Miller Batman cannot defend against the laser, energy pulse or sonic batarang.

Tanking the stats? He tanks shots from Venom Bane and Titan users, hell Robin can tank kicks to the face from Titan users with little discomfort, you are repeatedly lowballing what Arkham Batman and his universe is capable of.

@monsterstomp said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

He ricochets bullets, something Revolver Ocelot does and Ocelot hits his super human targets lol. While I agree with the underline, i really do, the argument here is Arkham Batman dodging Deadshot bullets like it aint no thing. when in fact Arkham Batman NEVER in any canon cut scene dodge any shot from Deadshot. That simple.

Also Arkham is vastly overrated. He has a handful of valid feats from games, and the fodder he faces are pretty much featless for the most part. He gets more media exposure, an most people do not even know whats canon to Earth 31 Batman. So there is BS bias on here against Miller Batman.

He has many great feats in the games, and 104 comics and a film. So stop saying otherwise.

Simple facts.

Also, I flagged you by accident, sorry, I removed it.

What's annoying me most here is how you are lowballing Arkham Bats and acting like he is going to get stomped. He isn't, this isn't a stomp either way, but Arkham Bats will win this.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Also Arkham is vastly overrated. He has a handful of valid feats from games, and the fodder he faces are pretty much featless for the most part. He gets more media exposure, an most people do not even know whats canon to Earth 31 Batman. So there is BS bias on here against Miller Batman. Simple facts.

Arkham Batman isn't a consistent bullet-timer, I can agree with that. He's barely a bullet-timer, but he does get lucky. I just wanted to reply directly to that misinformed statement that you threw out there. That Deadshot is comparable to featless fodder.

Arkham Batman being overrated is merely your opinion. People overate his feats, but that's no excuse for you to lowball, especially when throwing around baseless statements without thoroughly looking into it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

This is getting ludicrous now, you're talking nonsense, Croc is bullet proof and can tank sledgehammers from 7' tall circus strong men without distress and you are acting like Arkham Batman koing him is unimpressive, stop lowballing.

Its impressive, but not in the same league as Kicking down a stone colume or solid tree. In the end Miller Batman has the "better" strength feats even if only by those two. Thats all I am saying.

Not at all, it's just that any character who is >>> Spider-man is stomping both of these guys simultaneously.

Yes, but Batman was stomped once Spawn used his magic, and only matched him barely before that. Then with the help of the power gauntlets he had, and Spawn's refusal to use anymore magic for a easy win, the fight became fair. The Power Gauntlets applied to durability and strength for Batman. It was well written actually.

Its a good feat stomping all those characters, but is that even Canon by any statement? Other than the whole "based on" why is that feat more canon than the Film Adaptaions of Dark Knight, or Year One?

Except that suit is not his standard gear, he would obviously annihilate Arkham Batman with that, no arguments there. His regular Arkham City suit is already armoured and bulletproof, nevermind his new steel plated one. It's really not a stretch to say he can't get through plated armour, come on now. Also, that is not the insider suit, why are you calling it that?

Fair enough, I call it Inside Suit becuase there is no official name for it, and insider Suit is the catch all name to any Super Man capable suit. Thats all.

I actually never knew this.

What? I never said he was fodder. However they never state that the mutant leader had any decent training. But then Bats was 55 at that point, so well past his physical prime.

However he did use Pressure Points on Mutant Leader to kill his arm. Making it useless in a fight. The point is he has superior combat knowledge by feats and such.

He breaks a guy's arm in recent AK clips, pummels glass into peoples face in the AO trailer, he breaks bones in the tie-in comic too IIRC but I can't find the scan for it.

But thats the point, he never used once a laser as a form of weapon, nor any indication what range other than several meters it may have.

Dorne? what Drone? Batman Gizmo was used by his troops. It was something Batman made and had deployed in battle through his Batboy. Its a gear he has and shown to use. DSA batman only had one real fight scene in the whole comic. So counting that against him will not hold with me since he made the weapon, and had it used under his command. If we count that as most recent gear, he has it. Just like Arkham Batman has a laser, only Miller Batman used his device on soldiers.

He nails one person with four, Arkham nails four simultaneously as shown, that's superior, you are just making axiomatically false statements.

Nailing four big helmet targets with high tech Batarangs that can be controlled < nailing peoples hands with simple sharp Batarangs.

I disagree, Arkham Batman has standard gear that Miller cannot match and while Miller Batman has some great gear, Arkham Batman can answer it with his speed to dodge any projectiles and filter to neutralise any gas. Miller Batman cannot defend against the laser, energy pulse or sonic batarang.

Most of that gear matters not in close combat. I still disagree Miller gear is inferior in anyway.

Tanking the stats? He tanks shots from Venom Bane and Titan users, hell Robin can tank kicks to the face from Titan users with little discomfort, you are repeatedly lowballing what Arkham Batman and his universe is capable of.

I think your doing the same for Miller Batman.

What's annoying me most here is how you are lowballing Arkham Bats and acting like he is going to get stomped. He isn't, this isn't a stomp either way, but Arkham Bats will win this.

Once Miller Batman gets in combat, I see no reason or argument base on feat why Arkham should win. Miller's statements, stats, skills, and matching gear wins. May not be a stomp, but sure win IMO.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

Its impressive, but not in the same league as Kicking down a stone colume or solid tree. In the end Miller Batman has the "better" strength feats even if only by those two. Thats all I am saying.

Yes, but Batman was stomped once Spawn used his magic, and only matched him barely before that. Then with the help of the power gauntlets he had, and Spawn's refusal to use anymore magic for a easy win, the fight became fair. The Power Gauntlets applied to durability and strength for Batman. It was well written actually.

Fair enough, but those gauntlets aren't really his standard gear.

Its a good feat stomping all those characters, but is that even Canon by any statement? Other than the whole "based on" why is that feat more canon than the Film Adaptaions of Dark Knight, or Year One?

It is legitimately canon, it takes place two years before Arkham Aslyum:

Loading Video...

Fair enough, I call it Inside Suit becuase there is no official name for it, and insider Suit is the catch all name to any Super Man capable suit. Thats all.

I actually never knew this.

However he did use Pressure Points on Mutant Leader to kill his arm. Making it useless in a fight. The point is he has superior combat knowledge by feats and such.

I do agree that he has superior technical skill in that regard. Sheer combat skill is debatable, but the technical advantage of pressure points is pretty much nullified by his armoured suit.

But thats the point, he never used once a laser as a form of weapon, nor any indication what range other than several meters it may have.

I'll admit I don't actually think it's going to come into play here to be honest, since it's a very recent tech addition (just 2 - 3 issues ago) and I doubt he'll use it from the get go, it would be a last resort type deal. It was really just a retort to the gear you were referencing like his armoured suit etc. Arkham Batman does have some really mean standard gear, but yes I doubt he'd use this unless he's on the ropes.

Dorne? what Drone? Batman Gizmo was used by his troops. It was something Batman made and had deployed in battle through his Batboy. Its a gear he has and shown to use. DSA batman only had one real fight scene in the whole comic. So counting that against him will not hold with me since he made the weapon, and had it used under his command. If we count that as most recent gear, he has it. Just like Arkham Batman has a laser, only Miller Batman used his device on soldiers.

You're right, drone was a misnomer, but that device he used is not in his standard arsenal. I'm picturing this as on person gear, if you include stuff like that then you start to bring in Batmobiles, Batwings and all kinds of crap like that. This is just on person standard gear as I see it.

Nailing four big helmet targets with high tech Batarangs that can be controlled < nailing peoples hands with simple sharp Batarangs.

They weren't remote controlled Batarangs, Batman can only use one of those at a time because he has to actively manoeuvre it, it's like a remote control plane. If he could do that to four at the same time, that would be even more impressive in terms of sheer spatial awareness, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case.

Most of that gear matters not in close combat. I still disagree Miller gear is inferior in anyway.

The force pulse is and he doesn't need to tag Miller's Batman with the sonic batarang, just throw it within a metre or two away and let her rip. I doubt it would tko Miller Batman due to his pain tolerance, but it would grant an opening and let Arkham press on the opening for a while..

I think your doing the same for Miller Batman.

I'm honestly not, I think this would be a really good fight, I just see Arkham Bats winning the majority.

Once Miller Batman gets in combat, I see no reason or argument base on feat why Arkham should win. Miller's statements, stats, skills, and matching gear wins. May not be a stomp, but sure win IMO.

Arkham Batman's taken a hell of a lot of skilled opponents to be fair. He defeated Shiva before he had completed his training, hell, he beat Copperhead when he was juiced up on her drugs (worth noting she got his face, this was a far less experienced Batmanit's), in his second year as Batman he defeated the metahuman Deathstroke, he's defeated Ra's, 10+ League of Shadows members without gear and with ease etc. It's even worth noting that Tyger operatives are all elite special forces trained specifically to combat Batman and who are all well versed in his ways, yet he can solo over a dozen of them with ease. He's a seriously skilled h2h combatant.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Questionable. He used the Power gauntlets from the Batman comic in two fights. once against a cyborg and another against Spawn. Then in the Superman encounter in DKSA, he has a form of power gauntlets that harmed Superman.

Three cases of using powered gauntlets. Meanwhile Arkham Batman never starts the games off with electric gauntlets, but he gains though in Arkham Origins and city games. people count that as standard.

I been reading alot on the internet how many fans of the series say that movie has inconsistent, or out right not in the games canon issues, and it is not mention or followed up on in the games.But lets say it counts, i still see no reason to discount the direct adaptations of the Dark knight and Year One films to reinforce the feats of the comics with flowing animation.

I do agree that he has superior technical skill in that regard. Sheer combat skill is debatable, but the technical advantage of pressure points is pretty much nullified by his armoured suit.

There is the technical skill as well in general statements in bios on what he knows. For all we know Arkham batman knows several martial arts, and nothing more. miller Batman may never fought a large rogue gallery, but we do no his characters he does compete with are more powerful than the very rare shown abilities of the Arkham villains.

I love to say Ultimate Deadpool is as good as 616 Deadpool, but he is not, and beating him is no big deal. This is how I feel about Arkham villains. They are not complete useless, but their skill, and limits of abilities is far inferior to the main stream counter parts. not trying to low ball them, just saying Arkham Batman face Killer Shark, Harley, ect at the same time is not as good as that may sound to a casual comic reader. I am confident Miller Batman can do the same. If not better.

I'll admit I don't actually think it's going to come into play here to be honest, since it's a very recent tech addition (just 2 - 3 issues ago) and I doubt he'll use it from the get go, it would be a last resort type deal. It was really just a retort to the gear you were referencing like his armoured suit etc. Arkham Batman does have some really mean standard gear, but yes I doubt he'd use this unless he's on the ropes.

That sounds more reasonable.

You're right, drone was a misnomer, but that device he used is not in his standard arsenal. I'm picturing this as on person gear, if you include stuff like that then you start to bring in Batmobiles, Batwings and all kinds of crap like that. This is just on person standard gear as I see it.

I see why not, he claims its better than the Nerve Gas he uses, and invented it. We never see DSA Batman fight but one time, so who to say he would carry that with him or not when his fodder troops carried it as standard.

In the end I feel Arkham would lose overall, and lose much more likely if the fight gets close quatrters, which it will. .

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

Questionable. He used the Power gauntlets from the Batman comic in two fights. once against a cyborg and another against Spawn. Then in the Superman encounter in DKSA, he has a form of power gauntlets that harmed Superman.

Three cases of using powered gauntlets. Meanwhile Arkham Batman never starts the games off with electric gauntlets, but he gains though in Arkham Origins and city games. people count that as standard.

I don't, that's why I haven't mentioned them. He seems to use those power gauntlets primarily as prep when he knows he's going up against somebody significantly more powerful than him, no? Same as Batman using the XE suit to take on Mr Freeze, it's hardly fair of me to bring stuff like that up so I'm not.

I been reading alot on the internet how many fans of the series say that movie has inconsistent, or out right not in the games canon issues, and it is not mention or followed up on in the games.But lets say it counts, i still see no reason to discount the direct adaptations of the Dark knight and Year One films to reinforce the feats of the comics with flowing animation.

It really doesn't contradict anything I can think of, do you have an example? TDK + Year One cartoon just flat out isn't canon though, I mean, it's just inarguable, nothing has ever suggested otherwise.

There is the technical skill as well in general statements in bios on what he knows. For all we know Arkham batman knows several martial arts, and nothing more. miller Batman may never fought a large rogue gallery, but we do no his characters he does compete with are more powerful than the very rare shown abilities of the Arkham villains.

Statements like 'knows 127 martial arts' have always been pretty meh to me personally, somebody can know one martial art and be a true master at it and beat somebody who knows a dozen, so it's not really that significant as I see it. Feats of skill are more important than statements and Arkham Bats has just faced a lot more highly skilled opponents and won imo, I'm not saying they are on par with their mainstream comic counterparts, but we have Shiva, Spider, Deathstroke, Ra's, Deadshot, Harley, Tyger operatives, League of Assassins etc. As a baseline we know that Arkham Batman can defeat dozens of armed fighters in h2h (outside of gameplay).

I love to say Ultimate Deadpool is as good as 616 Deadpool, but he is not, and beating him is no big deal. This is how I feel about Arkham villains. They are not complete useless, but their skill, and limits of abilities is far inferior to the main stream counter parts. not trying to low ball them, just saying Arkham Batman face Killer Shark, Harley, ect at the same time is not as good as that may sound to a casual comic reader. I am confident Miller Batman can do the same. If not better.

Come now, shooting five guys with one bullet is damned impressive, even if we go 616, ultimate, New/pre-52 etc, that's an excellent feat. They haven't had the exposure to have a lot of feats of their own, but neither has the mutant leader. Arkham Batman is highly impressive, if you haven't, you should check out the comics he's in, you'll see, he has a ton of tech and gear.

That sounds more reasonable.

I see why not, he claims its better than the Nerve Gas he uses, and invented it. We never see DSA Batman fight but one time, so who to say he would carry that with him or not when his fodder troops carried it as standard.

You say his fodder troops use it, so he never actually uses it himself? It's hardly fair to bring it up as sg if he doesn't use it himself.

In the end I feel Arkham would lose overall, and lose much more likely if the fight gets close quatrters, which it will. .

I disagree, Arkham Bats has just fought a lot more notable h2h combatants and has a slight stat edge imo.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

I can concede on the power gauntlets, though he had no prep when he fought Superman who busted into Batmans cave with no warning, Batman had a plan invade that happen but he still had the. Gauntlets on him with no for warning.

The problem with saying the animated films is not canon is he fat hey are adaptations of the same feats in the comic. You can't shoot down feas I them that are the exact same as shown in the comic. It's the same arguing Manga with Animated adaptations for more in depth look at feats. I am not using animated feats with nothing not exact fly in the comic. To say the feats I did show is not canon is kind of contradictory in itself. But enough of that the Arkham movie was not even really anything to bring up, Batman was barely in it.

The gizmo was never used by Batman, but that does not mean much when Batman made it, had his troops use it and carry it on them, and the fact Batman had no fights to judge from to say otherwise. He simply did not fight in that comic really. He did make the device and still employed it. As far as counting DKSA gear, I see no reason he does not has it. He burden of proof to disapprove it is showing him fighting and not consistently using it.

Then let's get to the foes Batman Miller fought to the foes Arkham fought. The fact is your Arkham characters are not well define, and fight no one notable to say other wise. Batman beats foes that are not high end on any form of super human abilities, and heir lack of skill feats makes beating them sub par. Bane, Deathstroke, and even Shiva shown no real skill in action, and their skill statements are no define or even mention. Shiva could know no more than 5 martial arts and that's it. Prove otherwise. That the problem with Arkham guys. Now you mention Mutant Leader, at least he has feats of matching and beating down Miller Batman to some degree, even though Miller Batman was 10 years retired and out of shape. At least Mutant leader fought Batman who is establish unlike Arkham Batman. That's the difference. It's all about establishment.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

I can concede on the power gauntlets, though he had no prep when he fought Superman who busted into Batmans cave with no warning, Batman had a plan invade that happen but he still had the. Gauntlets on him with no for warning.

The problem with saying the animated films is not canon is he fat hey are adaptations of the same feats in the comic. You can't shoot down feas I them that are the exact same as shown in the comic. It's the same arguing Manga with Animated adaptations for more in depth look at feats. I am not using animated feats with nothing not exact fly in the comic. To say the feats I did show is not canon is kind of contradictory in itself. But enough of that the Arkham movie was not even really anything to bring up, Batman was barely in it.

Just post the comic scans then. Batman barely being in is completely irrelevant, I don't get where you're coming from with that.

The gizmo was never used by Batman, but that does not mean much when Batman made it, had his troops use it and carry it on them, and the fact Batman had no fights to judge from to say otherwise. He simply did not fight in that comic really. He did make the device and still employed it. As far as counting DKSA gear, I see no reason he does not has it. He burden of proof to disapprove it is showing him fighting and not consistently using it.

Come now, this is clearly not his standard gear from what you've said, to qualify as such it would have to be something he has shown using on a regular night of patrol. You should just drop the gizmo.

Then let's get to the foes Batman Miller fought to the foes Arkham fought. The fact is your Arkham characters are not well define, and fight no one notable to say other wise. Batman beats foes that are not high end on any form of super human abilities, and heir lack of skill feats makes beating them sub par. Bane, Deathstroke, and even Shiva shown no real skill in action, and their skill statements are no define or even mention. Shiva could know no more than 5 martial arts and that's it. Prove otherwise. That the problem with Arkham guys. Now you mention Mutant Leader, at least he has feats of matching and beating down Miller Batman to some degree, even though Miller Batman was 10 years retired and out of shape. At least Mutant leader fought Batman who is establish unlike Arkham Batman. That's the difference. It's all about establishment.

Like I said, how martial arts a character knows it less impressive than feats. If you are relying on the circular logic that he gave Batman a tough fight, then the same can be applied to Arkham characters. The problem you impose upon Arkham is prevalent in FM, the mutant leader fighting Batman as a feat for Batman is predicated on circular logic.

Besides they do have feats:

Loading Video...

The skill level is very clear to me:

Loading Video...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@rogueshadow:

More disagreements still.

The feats I posted as gifs are side by side the comic feats. I showed that above.

The gizmo is pretty much standard to me when it's the standard for his army and he makes them. Seems stupid to assume he give a weapon to his fodder but refuses to carry it himself when he makes it and orders it's use on foes. Again if you can consistently prove Batman does not use it, I buy that, but he never fought a fight in the novel really. I am just using very well grounded common sense. He makes the weapon and orders it use for his soldiers. Even states it's better than the nerve gas he use to use all the time.

Again your guys are pretty featless and un define in skill. Batman fought establish foes, superior foes, and batman has well stated and defin skill from bios at least.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

More disagreements still.

The feats I posted as gigs are side by side the comic feats. I showed that above.

The gizmo is pretty much standard to me when it's the standard for his army and he makes them. Seems stupid to assume he give a weapon to his fodder but refuses to carry it himself when he makes it and orders it's use on foes. Again if you can consistently prove Batman does not use it, I but that, but he never fought a fight in the novel really. I am just using very well grounded common sense. He makes the weapon and orders it use for his soldiers. Even states it's better than the nerve gas he use to use all the time.

If he's never used it, it's not standard gear. It's just that simple.

Again your guys are pretty featless and un define in skill. Batman fought establish foes, superior foes, and batman has well stated and defin skill from bios at least.

As I've said, bios and stated training are less important to me than feats, look at the Batman vs Deathstroke fight and the degree of skill displayed, look at him blitz a hallway full of guys with guns etc. The mutant leader really had had few feats, fighting Batman as a feat in itself is circular logic.

We'll just agree to disagree.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: the fact he makes the weapon and does use in it a fashion is standard gear IMO. He was more a general than grunt on DSA, does not mean it's not his gear. It was standard for his soldiers. He makes it for his soldiers. That is standard to me. He no doubts carry what he makes and uses in a fashion. Nothing states or shows otherwise.

Your guys are pretty featless. Deathstroke was a joke, the real Deathstroke would beat Comic Batman every day, and has in comics. Arkham Slade was a joke first level boss, who showed no real skill on the in game fight, and blitz a hall of featless fodder as his only feat.

Again Shiva, Bane, Croc, Deathstroke, Ect all have very few feats to their name, and what feats they do have are jokes compared to "establish" comic characters. By skill feats and statements Punisher would own Arkham Slade.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@rogueshadow: the fact he makes the weapon and does use in it a fashion is standard gear IMO. He was more a general than grunt on DSA, does not mean it's not his gear. It was standard for his soldiers. He makes it for his soldiers. That is standard to me. He no doubts carry what he makes and uses in a fashion. Nothing states or shows otherwise.

Your guys are pretty featless. Deathstroke was a joke, the real Deathstroke would beat Comic Batman every day, and has in comics. Arkham Slade was a joke first level boss, who showed no real skill on the in game fight, and blitz a hall of featless fodder as his only feat.

Again Shiva, Bane, Croc, Deathstroke, Ect all have very few feats to their name, and what feats they do have are jokes compared to "establish" comic characters. By skill feats and statements Punisher would own Arkham Slade.

It's pure assumption, he has never used it, it isn't standard gear.

No they aren't, I just showed you feats, Mutant leader's only feat is fighting Batman -- your argument there is predicated on circulalr logic, as I stated. Annoyingly, you apply this logic to your FM Batman's foes, but disregard Arkham's as featless.

They have few, yes, the ones but they are documented as the most skilled assassins in their universe. Arkham Croc would defeat mainstream Croc btw.

And Punisher would defeat the mutant leader by his feats, since he's done nothing. It's completely irrelevant.

We've both rehashed the same thing four times over at this point. I don't know what more there is to say.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

He had use it. created it and use it through his bat soldiers. No different to me then say Doom using a blast weapon on a doom bot.

1) he makes it.

2) states its better than th nerve gas he use to use all the time.

3) issues it out and orders its use.

4) never had a chance to show anything from his utility belt but power gauntlets on Superman and a Razor Cape on Luther.

We will agree to disagree on this.

No they aren't, I just showed you feats, Mutant leader's only feat is fighting Batman -- your argument there is predicated on circulalr logic, as I stated. Annoyingly, you apply this logic to your FM Batman's foes, but disregard Arkham's as featless.

We've both rehashed the same thing four times over at this point. I don't know what more there is to say.

Mutant Leader fighting and matching establish Batman twice in a fight > no statements, low level feats of the Rogues in Arkham Games.

They have few, yes, the ones but they are documented as the most skilled assassins in their universe. Arkham Croc would defeat mainstream Croc btw.

There feats still low level whether the best of their world or not. They are barely above real world in feats.

And Punisher would defeat the mutant leader by his feats, since he's done nothing. It's completely irrelevant.

not really. Mutant Leader two well shown fights show he is stronger and skilled enough to fight someone as establish as Miller Batman. Thats the difference.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

He had use it. created it and use it through his bat soldiers. No different to me then say Doom using a blast weapon on a doom bot.

1) he makes it.

2) states its better than th nerve gas he use to use all the time.

3) issues it out and orders its use.

4) never had a chance to show anything from his utility belt but power gauntlets on Superman and a Razor Cape on Luther.

We will agree to disagree on this.

Mutant Leader fighting and matching establish Batman twice in a fight > no statements, low level feats of the Rogues in Arkham Games.

There feats still low level whether the best of their world or not. They are barely above real world in feats.

not really. Mutant Leader two well shown fights show he is stronger and skilled enough to fight someone as establish as Miller Batman. Thats the difference.

Arkham Batman made the XE suit and it's superior to his regular one, doesn't mean it's his standard gear. Mainstream Bats has the Hellbat suit, doesn't make it his standard gear.

Again with the circular logic, look at Arkham DS vs Batman I showed above, DS gave Bats a great fight. You can't just pick and choose with this circular logic, not that it matters since it's fallacious. We are diametrically opposed on the statements arguments to.

Honestly, you are issuing clear double standards to your arguments, just picking and choosing whatever suits you, I'm out.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Arkham Batman made the XE suit and it's superior to his regular one, doesn't mean it's his standard gear. Mainstream Bats has the Hellbat suit, doesn't make it his standard gear.

Difference is they only use those suits once or for occasions. the Gizmo is standard to all Batmans troops, and used more than once in the novel.

Again with the circular logic, look at Arkham DS vs Batman I showed above, DS gave Bats a great fight. You can't just pick and choose with this circular logic, not that it matters since it's fallacious. We are diametrically opposed on the statements arguments to.

A un skilled DS gave a un skilled Batman a great fight. Whats your point?

Honestly, you are issuing clear double standards to your arguments, just picking and choosing whatever suits you, I'm out.

I back my arguments as shown. What you see as double standards I explain with why this is the case of Miller Batman and not with Arkham. You like to think they are the same thing when there is major differences what your comparing.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

Difference is they only use those suits once or for occasions. the Gizmo is standard to all Batmans troops, and used more than once in the novel.

Except Batman never uses it by your own admission. I don't know how many times I need to say it.

A un skilled DS gave a un skilled Batman a great fight. Whats your point?

You're still lowballing Arkham Batman saying he's unskilled? Have you seen the videos? Want me to upload scans of him taking down a dozen LoA members out of his suit? Or taking down three men in one move while he was just a rookie? You're just talking rubbish.

I back my arguments as shown. What you see as double standards I explain with why this is the case of Miller Batman and not with Arkham. You like to think they are the same thing when there is major differences what your comparing.

You're simply biased, it's blatant to anybody reading this.