Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
earth 22 superman he was a more darker superman with lots more experience but zod would put up a excellant fight and could win.  

SO say 7/10 for earth 22 superman
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102

Only the Movie Zod stands a chance between KC Superman. 

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Dracade102 said:
"Only the Movie Zod stands a chance between KC Superman.  "

That Zod was beating up Chris Reeves. Chris Reeves had SA feats.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
yep lots new powers on the spot, rewinding time with flight lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: earth 22 superman he was a more darker superman with lots more experience but zod would put up a excellant fight and could win.   SO say 7/10 for earth 22 superman "

He doesn't have more exp. He was doing nothing for 20 years. But yes he didn't hold back and was willing to kill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: yep lots new powers on the spot, rewinding time with flight lol "

Yup. He moved the moon in Superman II. Some how duplicated. Made Lois forget that he was Superman, etc
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle  Online

I vote KC Superman on this one, he was way more grumpy. 

Superman on a bad day is pretty scary

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23: 
i keep hearing he was willing to kill but who? i know he was a bit darker but i cant remember that 

earth 22 superman was around 5-10 years older than current superman when he left i think than spent 10 years in solitude than came back out  

so id give him atleast 5 years more experience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: 
i keep hearing he was willing to kill but who? i know he was a bit darker but i cant remember that  earth 22 superman was around 5-10 years older than current superman when he left i think than spent 10 years in solitude than came back out   so id give him atleast 5 years more experience "

From the top of my head he was willing to kill in KC. But he was stopped at request. Though he shouted at Diana. 

KC is set 20 years later....
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
yep he was in solitude for 10 years so that makes 10 years more experience 

Whos KC- do you mean when he finally released his anger after this happened than yes zod would be outright beaten to death 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23:
yep he was in solitude for 10 years so that makes 10 years more experience 

Whos KC- do you mean when he finally released his anger after this happened than yes zod would be outright beaten to death 
    "

Even if it is set 10 years later. He had no more exp. He was just farming there 

KC means Kingdom Come 

No the bloodlust is off. But KC Supes still wants to beat him.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By goldenshot80

Then I say Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Zod>>>>Comic Zod?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By Erik

Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
"Superman. "

Why?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
"Superman. "
Why? "
You do not think it is obvious? How about how Zod is about Current Superman levels and Earth-22 Superman is clearly not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
"Superman. "
Why? "
You do not think it is obvious? How about how Zod is about Current Superman levels and Earth-22 Superman is clearly not? "

People have said to me on CV that Current Superman could beat KC Supes. But i disagree. 

Ok then.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 
People have said to me on CV that Current Superman could beat KC Supes. But i disagree.  Ok then. "
Those people are wrong. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
People have said to me on CV that Current Superman could beat KC Supes. But i disagree.  Ok then. "
Those people are wrong.  "

I know. KC Superman has already made Current Superman look weak.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
no he hasnt he made superman from ages ago look weak, current superman is alot more versatile than back than and hes more skilled with his solar powers than KC superman. BUt going of logic KC superman should be stronger no matter what feats as hes older though people forget hes from another dimension... so there very different and current superman will grow more and more powerful and will live for near forever while KC superman looked like a really old man in 1000 years. Current superman can vibrate while KC superman couldnt since hes based of a older superman from like 15 years ago. CUrrent superman is so skilled with his heat vision he can expand it over a planet and hit from moon distances with great accuracy while KC superman cant. Current superman has shown to forcefully absorb solar energy and other types of energy. while KC superman has not. Current superman has shown to sun dip/soak while KC superman has not. Current superman has a higher form of super intelligence than other kryptonians while KC superman did not. Current superman has shown to use high levels of martial arts while KC superman has not. CUrrent superman has shown to use alot of tactics during fights while KC superman has not. Current superman has shown to move 1/3 of earth and argueably alot more considering he was the strongest one there and KC superman has not. CUrrent superman has shown easily multiple light speed while KC superman has not. Current superman has shown to be capable of resisting telepathy and even reversing it while KC superman has not. Current superman has shown to hear in out of space from earth and see across the galaxy while KC superman has not. 

KC superman has shown extremely high magic resistance while current superman has not to his level. 

Kc superman has shown immunity to kryptonite while current superman has shown high resistance. 

KC superman was said to be as fast as wally while current superman is not 

OK now KC superman has the speed and resistance to the weaknesses higher while current superman has alot better feats and more powers than he ever displayed.  
 People must remember that KC superman is from another dimension like redson superman so he cant be compared he may of been better than a superman from way back but not now 

also comicdude23 you just said KC superman has already made current superman look weak... no he hasnt he made a younger and less experienced superman look weak.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: no he hasnt he made superman from ages ago look weak, current superman is alot more versatile than back than and hes more skilled with his solar powers than KC superman. BUt going of logic KC superman should be stronger no matter what feats as hes older though people forget hes from another dimension... so there very different and current superman will grow more and more powerful and will live for near forever while KC superman looked like a really old man in 1000 years. Current superman can vibrate while KC superman couldnt since hes based of a older superman from like 15 years ago. CUrrent superman is so skilled with his heat vision he can expand it over a planet and hit from moon distances with great accuracy while KC superman cant. Current superman has shown to forcefully absorb solar energy and other types of energy. while KC superman has not. Current superman has shown to sun dip/soak while KC superman has not. Current superman has a higher form of super intelligence than other kryptonians while KC superman did not. Current superman has shown to use high levels of martial arts while KC superman has not. CUrrent superman has shown to use alot of tactics during fights while KC superman has not. Current superman has shown to move 1/3 of earth and argueably alot more considering he was the strongest one there and KC superman has not. CUrrent superman has shown easily multiple light speed while KC superman has not. Current superman has shown to be capable of resisting telepathy and even reversing it while KC superman has not. Current superman has shown to hear in out of space from earth and see across the galaxy while KC superman has not.  KC superman has shown extremely high magic resistance while current superman has not to his level.  Kc superman has shown immunity to kryptonite while current superman has shown high resistance.  KC superman was said to be as fast as wally while current superman is not  OK now KC superman has the speed and resistance to the weaknesses higher while current superman has alot better feats than he ever displayed.   People must remember that KC superman is from another dimension like redson superman so he cant be compared he may of been better than a superman from way back but not now  also comicdude23 you just said KC superman has already made current superman look weak... no he hasnt he made a younger and less experienced superman look weak. "

No. No. KC Superman would stomp Current Superman.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
of what? how would he stomp a much more experienced and skilled current superman? pls tell me what he showed to be able to stomp current superman. IF you said KC superman would stomp superman from 15 years ago id agree but current NO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: of what? how would he stomp a much more experienced and skilled current superman? pls tell me what he showed to be able to stomp current superman. IF you said KC superman would stomp superman from 15 years ago id agree but current NO "

He's absorbed more sunlight...and i've already talked to you about this.  He beats Current Supes
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik
@Valtot said:
" @comicdude23: of what? how would he stomp a much more experienced and skilled current superman? pls tell me what he showed to be able to stomp current superman. IF you said KC superman would stomp superman from 15 years ago id agree but current NO "
Did you even read when Earth-22 Superman came back to the 'present'? He is miles above anything Current Superman displayed even without trying. 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
stop saying he beat current supes he didnt he showed he was more powerful than superman from way back and you never brought up anything but this. CUrrent superman has absorbed alot of sunlight and his solar powers are easily more powerful
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Valtot
@erik:
he came back but that was still a while ago and didnt display anything thats better than a "current" superman except his speed and magic resistance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@erik: he came back but that was still a while ago and didnt display anything thats better than a "current" superman except his speed and magic resistance. "

It was proven that Earth 22 Supermans powers develop at a fast rate. And that he has absorbed sunlight for 10 more years than Mainstream Superman has.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23 said:
"@Valtot said:
"@erik: he came back but that was still a while ago and didnt display anything thats better than a "current" superman except his speed and magic resistance. "
It was proven that Earth 22 Supermans powers develop at a fast rate. And that he has absorbed sunlight for 10 more years than Mainstream Superman has. "

KC superman was at his peak it was said his solar powers were at there peak even during kingdom come, superman has grown alot more powerful since he met earth 22 superman and current supermans solar powers are more powerful than KC supermans as hes developed lots of techniques with them that KC superman never acheived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@Valtot said:
It was proven that Earth 22 Supermans powers develop at a fast rate. And that he has absorbed sunlight for 10 more years than Mainstream Superman has. "
KC superman was at his peak it was said his solar powers were at there peak even during kingdom come, superman has grown alot more powerful since he met earth 22 superman and current supermans solar powers are more powerful than KC supermans as hes developed lots of techniques with them that KC superman never acheived "

Current Superman hasn't reached the upper limits of his powers.....KC Superman has 

And i seriously made a Current Superman vs KC Superman thread. It was spite angainst Current Supes. Ask erik if you want.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
2 peoples opinions dont matter when theres no evidence for him to be against current superman 
 your right about current supermans powers havnt reached his upper limit while KC supermans have except current supermans upper limits in solar powers are 1000s of times higher than KC supermans- hes a differnt type of kryptonian to KC superman
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erik
@Valtot said:
" @erik: he came back but that was still a while ago and didnt display anything thats better than a "current" superman except his speed and magic resistance. "
Do not try to give me that crap. Earth-22 Superman literally did not have to try and he was still miles above anything Current Superman was doing at the time. Even though Current Superman has shown a few feats since then does not all of a sudden boost him up to beyond what Earth-22 Superman was capable of.  

Current Superman is still on par with New Krypton Kryptonians. He is still well below Earth-22 Superman. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: 2 peoples opinions dont matter when theres no evidence for him to be against current superman  your right about current supermans powers havnt reached his upper limit while KC supermans have except current supermans upper limits in solar powers are 1000s of times higher than KC supermans- hes a differnt type of kryptonian to KC superman "

There's more than 2 people who think KC Superman can beat Current Superman. I have met many more people who think he could beat Current Supes 

KC Supermans upper limits in power mean strength, speed, durability etc, not just solar powers. 

Saying Mainstream Supermans powers are 1000s x better than KC Superman is just wrong. 

He's not a different Kryptonian to Current Superman. There both Kal El. Same origin story, etc
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Valtot
@erik:
a few feats hes displayed since than.. i was more going on superman having the ability to phase and turn invisible and having a higher form of super intelligence and high level martial art skills and tactics 
even if KC superman was a bit stronger than current superman these abilities give current superman an edge over him as he can take him down with a few pressure point taps while invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@erik: a few feats hes displayed since than.. i was more going on superman having the ability to phase and turn invisible and having a higher form of super intelligence and high level martial art skills and tactics even if KC superman was a bit stronger than current superman these abilities give current superman an edge over him as he can take him down with a few pressure point taps while invisible "

Superman never goes invisible in a fight......he hardley does this. He will use it. KC Supes also has super intellect. Mainstream Superman does have MA skills and tactics. Yet he still has trouble with Captain Marvel, Flash, etc... 

Pressure points? Supes has invulntrebility................... 

KC Superman is far stronger than Current Superman
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik
@Valtot:  
Superman has had the ability to phase and turn invisible for a long time. He learned that from Flash ages ago. He also was trained by Batman ages ago as well.  

Earth-22 Superman shared Current Superman's history verbatim until his arrival. At that point, events changed to make it so that it was no longer Earth-22 Superman's past.  

He is not just a bit stronger. He is quite of bit of everything more than Current Superman. 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
ok ill go threw each bit 
superman has invisiblity and has used it and supergirls used it in combat its obviously not a 1 time thing so its used and would only use it on a person he doesnt want hitting him because they could be faster and strong 

KC superman has normal kryptonian super intellect though current superman developed a higher form of it when he regained his powers after a red sun dip 

current superman since developing super intelligence and showing off these martial arts and tactics skills he hasnt vsed any of the people like flash/ captain marvel/ martian manhunter/ wonderwoman. No one so thats why he hasnt used them on them yet 

SUperman is invunrable yes but superman with pressure points and the fact hes got kryptonian super strength can use this though a normal human couldnt. 

KC superman is not far stronger than current superman weve gone of this is its in feats than current superman wins but if its in im older so im more powerful than hes stronger but not by much and that would be taken out anyway as superman go turn invisible and is a master in close combat while KC superman was not.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Earth-22 Supes tanked a blow from Hercules that sent regular Supes flying, and E-22 Supes didn't even flinch or move an inch.

KC Supes stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: ok ill go threw each bit superman has invisiblity and has used it and supergirls used it in combat its obviously not a 1 time thing so its used and would only use it on a person he doesnt want hitting him because they could be faster and strong  KC superman has normal kryptonian super intellect though current superman developed a higher form of it when he regained his powers after a red sun dip  current superman since developing super intelligence and showing off these martial arts and tactics skills he hasnt vsed any of the people like flash/ captain marvel/ martian manhunter/ wonderwoman. No one so thats why he hasnt used them on them yet  SUperman is invunrable yes but superman with pressure points and the fact hes got kryptonian super strength can use this though a normal human couldnt.  KC superman is not far stronger than current superman weve gone of this is its in feats than current superman wins but if its in im older so im more powerful than hes stronger but not by much and that would be taken out anyway as superman go turn invisible and is a master in close combat while KC superman was not. "

He won't use his invisibility. He doesn't use it consistentley 

Super intellect doesn't make you tactical....it just makes your brain work faster 

Superman doesn't use his pressure consistentely either......usually when he gets into a fight he uses his fists 

KC Superman IS far stronger......I know Current Supes has better strnegth feats. But he hasn't reached the upper limits of his power 

KC Superman wins. Get over it.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
ok... current superman uses his vibration techniques like invisiblity or phasing on people stronger as shown with doomsday so going of you belive hes stronger you should know hed do that 

super intelligence making him think faster/ learn faster/ remember things easier is what super intellience is yes but im leaning on the thinking faster for high speed tactical though  

superman uses pressure points when needed and has used them multiple times on people that could hurt him which im guessing KC superman fits into.  

i get current superman hasnt reached his limits of his power but why do you keep saying that like its a arguement his current level is already extremely powerful his limits are on the lines of gold superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: ok... current superman uses his vibration techniques like invisiblity or phasing on people stronger as shown with doomsday so going of you belive hes stronger you should know hed do that  super intelligence making him think faster/ learn faster/ remember things easier is what super intellience is yes but im leaning on the thinking faster for high speed tactical though   superman uses pressure points when needed and has used them multiple times on people that could hurt him which im guessing KC superman fits into.   i get current superman hasnt reached his limits of his power but why do you keep saying that like its a arguement his current level is already extremely powerful his limits are on the lines of gold superman "

Doesn't use invisibility consistentley......... 

KC Supes also has super intellect....... 

Doesn't use pressure points consistentley....... 

Ok. Current Superman is powerful. But he doesn't win.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
you just repeated on things i just answered too why.. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Superman always finds a way to beat General Zod
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik

Earth-22 Superman.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By termiteone4ever

KCS got this 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MKF30

Superman

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By monarch2016
@ThanosIsMad said:
" Earth-22 Supes tanked a blow from Hercules that sent regular Supes flying, and E-22 Supes didn't even flinch or move an inch.  KC Supes stomps. "
16 years ago
now superman is many times stronger than he was back then
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@baron2011 said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" Earth-22 Supes tanked a blow from Hercules that sent regular Supes flying, and E-22 Supes didn't even flinch or move an inch.  KC Supes stomps. "
16 years ago now superman is many times stronger than he was back then "

No, it was in this issue released in 2008. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KC Supes would still beat Current Supes
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik
@Jake Fury: 
Pwnt!
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@erik:
LMAO. Sometimes I feel like more of a fact checker than a debater.