E2 Superman vs E1 Supergirl.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

E2 Superman in his Peak aka SA levels, not the Infinite Crisis version vs E1 Supergirl in her Peak. 

Morals on. 
New York City. 
No prep. 
No equipment. 

My money is on Superman. I wanna see who wins.

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Scarbearer

Wasn't E2 Superman, as essentially the Golden Age Superman considerable less powerful than the E1 Silver Age Superman... ergo, alot less powerful than E1 Supergirl?

I think Supergirl probably takes this.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Earth-2 Superman was Golden Age, not Silver Age. Earth-1 Supergirl, I believe, would be Silver Age.

So yeah, Supergirl wins.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Wasn't Earth-Two Superman shown to be stronger than Earth-One Superman during COIE, who in turn was stronger than Earth-One Supergirl?

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valtot
@ThanosIsMad:

COIE i beleive was during the bronze age i think comicdude is using earth 2 superman from the end of the golden age when he started to go into the silver age though i could be wrong about that, and no earth two superman wasnt stronger than earth one superman he just had more experience while earth one superman was more powerful
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fire Star

Supergirl wins this.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
@comicdude23 said:
"E2 Superman in his Peak aka SA levels, not the Infinite Crisis version vs E1 Supergirl in her Peak.  Morals on. New York City. No prep. No equipment.  My money is on Superman. I wanna see who wins. "

It'd have to be COIE Kal-L to have a shot at PC Supergirl, she did give COIE AM a severe spanking, after all, but it was Kal-L who ultimately destroyed AM's last energy form.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden:
@Fire Star:
@Valtot:
@ThanosIsMad:
@scarbearer:
Actually, in the 60's, when SA Superman and GA Superman met, they physically matched each other. So why does Supergirl win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, when Kal L was in his Prime he physically matched SA Superman, but not in Infinite Crisis, he was weak.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By a88378438

i'm very sorry,comicdude23,but,i has some new points .......

1:Kal-L who ultimately destroyed AM's last energy form.   

this is not really,because this AM already "dead",he even weaker than weaker version'AM

SA supergirl feats >>>>>>>>E2 superman this feats

and Pre-Crisis E1 fought the Anti monitor, with the energy of infinity minus 5 universes, and was only hurt because his powers didn't work right in the anti matter universe. Pre-Crisis E1 Supergirl, with the same handicap, nearly ended COIE in issue 7.but even her power is didn't work ,her  still hurt of the AM,if her has full power........is crazy strength

Supergirl is not as strong as Superman, pre-COIE,

She is however strong enough to generate an infinite physical force through muscle and sinew(she almost kill AM,and AM already absorbed hundreds of universes,     hundreds of universes    >>>>>>>>>>>  universes  >>>>>>>>>  GALAXY>>>>>>>>>>>>>solar system>>>>>>>>earth ,and i nfinity is not necessarily equal to infinity,is just

inenarrable

2  :E2 superman not = SA superman

because,this is power nonidentity,yes,

http://www.comicvine.com/justice-league-of-america-where-death-fears-to-tread/37-10383/

but,this is E2 superman go to the E1 superman'earth,he power is "grow up"(earth-one'sun),if you use this version,i will use 

equivalence 's supergirl version

look this:

and this

supergirl"grow up" strength version can easily beat SA superman or superboy

so,SA supergirl(grow up)>>>>>>>>>SA superman=GA superman>SA supergirl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SBP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GA Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEW superman

some 

validate :

but,her can't move the earth!!!!!!

why?

because ,her go to the new earth,her power will "down up"

and this

different earth'sun,different power

yes,if E1 superman go to the E2 earth,he will =E2 superman

E1 superman go to new earth,he will = new superman power

I finished

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By a88378438

SA supergirl(grow up)>>>>>>>>>SA superman=GA superman(grow up)>SA supergirl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SBP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GA Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEW superman    

this is SA supergir,but when her from new earth,her power is "down up",her strength = new supergirl strength,and her can't move the earth!!!!!!

you know,this is SA supergirl.....her even can easily move all planet of the 

universe ...(she almost kill AM,AM has hundreds of universes)

AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtraCruor
@a88378438 said:

i'm very sorry,comicdude23,but,i has some new points .......

1:Kal-L who ultimately destroyed AM's last energy form.   

this is not really,because this AM already "dead",he even weaker than weaker version'AM

SA supergirl feats >>>>>>>>E2 superman this feats

and Pre-Crisis E1 fought the Anti monitor, with the energy of infinity minus 5 universes, and was only hurt because his powers didn't work right in the anti matter universe. Pre-Crisis E1 Supergirl, with the same handicap, nearly ended COIE in issue 7.but even her power is didn't work ,her  still hurt of the AM,if her has full power........is crazy strength

Supergirl is not as strong as Superman, pre-COIE,

She is however strong enough to generate an infinite physical force through muscle and sinew(she almost kill AM,and AM already absorbed hundreds of universes,     hundreds of universes    >>>>>>>>>>>  universes  >>>>>>>>>  GALAXY>>>>>>>>>>>>>solar system>>>>>>>>earth ,and i nfinity is not necessarily equal to infinity,is just

inenarrable

2  :E2 superman not = SA superman

because,this is power nonidentity,yes,

http://www.comicvine.com/justice-league-of-america-where-death-fears-to-tread/37-10383/

but,this is E2 superman go to the E1 superman'earth,he power is "grow up"(earth-one'sun),if you use this version,i will use 

equivalence 's supergirl version

look this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and this

No Caption Provided

supergirl"grow up" strength version can easily beat SA superman or superboy

so,SA supergirl(grow up)>>>>>>>>>SA superman=GA superman>SA supergirl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SBP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GA Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEW superman

some 

validate :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but,her can't move the earth!!!!!!

why?

because ,her go to the new earth,her power will "down up"

and this

No Caption Provided

different earth'sun,different power

yes,if E1 superman go to the E2 earth,he will =E2 superman

E1 superman go to new earth,he will = new superman power

I finished

Wrong. Physiology's stay the same.  E2 Superman is weaker than E1 and New Earth as proven by Superboy Prime.  If being under a different universe's sun made the difference in power lvl, Prime could not walk through other characters like he does and Superman would spank his emo butt every fight.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By a88378438

well,SA supergirl(grow up)>>>>>SA superman  

and,SBP?lol,nabs,because SBP is from the earth-prime,this is special universe,so,he is more powerful than new superman or GA superman(if he power not grow up)