#1 Edited by ShadowPro (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Durge

Agent Venom

fisrt round no prep, flash has his most powerful earth weapons, durge standar gear

second round agent venom has a week prep and his new alien guns, durge has a day prep

fights in the planet where flash is stucked right nowin character vic by any mean

#2 Posted by Pr0metheus (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

Durge gets nuked since Agent Venom has access to the most powerful Earth weapons.

#3 Edited by i_like_swords (18338 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: Not "the most". "His most"

Round 1 Durge, Round 2 probably Flash due to unbalanced prep and GotG tech...

#4 Posted by ShadowPro (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: I said his weapons, the ones he used in the comics,

@pr0metheus: Not "the most". "His most"

Round 1 Durge, Round 2 probably Flash due to unbalanced prep and GotG tech...

gven that durge is from space, has more resources and tech than flash the prep is not unbalanced, I believe that in one day he can use his prep just as good or even better than agent venom

#5 Posted by i_like_swords (18338 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: Just being "from space" means nothing. That doesn't even really make sense to be honest. There is no "from space" in Star Wars (or Marvel, really) because people travel to different planets all the time.

Durge really doesn't have better resources than the GotG. They go up against much larger threatsthan Durge on the regular. Most of them are packing weapons that can rather casually punch through a Badoon battleships hull. Durge would get vaporised.

#6 Edited by Easternwind (3900 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@shadowpro: Just being "from space" means nothing. That doesn't even really make sense to be honest. There is no "from space" in Star Wars (or Marvel, really) because people travel to different planets all the time.

Durge really doesn't have better resources than the GotG. They go up against much larger threatsthan Durge on the regular. Most of them are packing weapons that can rather casually punch through a Badoon battleships hull. Durge would get vaporised.

I agree.

Why do you think Durge wins in R1 ?

#7 Posted by i_like_swords (18338 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: Flash has no real way of putting Durge down. And IIRC Durge has at least one weapon that can damage the symbiote.

#8 Posted by Oni_Bane (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: I know you have made claims before that 'GotG have tech to punch through Badoon ship' could you show me some scans? Not all that familiar with GotG.

Feats for Durge?

#9 Posted by i_like_swords (18338 posts) - - Show Bio

@oni_bane: I posted them a long time ago but I don't have them on me. I might post them later.

Google "Durge Respect Thread"

#10 Edited by mjolnirson (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

Durge both rounds, it's more likely that Durge flamethrowers stomp Flash, than... well Flash beating someone that it´s immortal... almost...

#11 Posted by ShadowPro (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

really? there is no "from space" in marvel? oh sweetie

the guardian are dissaembled at the time so flash is pretty much on his own, the most he could do is use his experience to strategize

Durge both rounds, it's more likely that Durge flamethrowers stomp Flash, than... well Flash beating someone that it´s immortal... almost...

thr symbiote has become more resistant to fire, in fact there was one time where he was caught in an explotion and the simbote faked its death but they were fine

#12 Posted by Whirlwind_33 (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

Durge

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23191 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Venom, cause he turns the gun sideways.

#14 Posted by Killerwasp (7460 posts) - - Show Bio

durge