Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle starts in Central Park, NYC.

They aren't in The Matrix, but Neo's powers still apply.

There is a portkey, at the top of the statue of liberty, that goes to Hogwarts.

Dumbledore is in his prime, and has the optional choice, of either the Invisibility Cloak, or The Sword of Gryffindor.

All verisons of Neo.

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's look at stats. A old man with normal to peak human stats vs a martial art master who can stop bullets in mid air, can break the sound barrier in flight, can survive crashing into the ground from about a mile in the sky, has a arsenal of guns on him which he knows how to use, and has zero problem with killing. Yeah this will not end well for Dumbledore.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Neo is blind in real life. He'll never tag Dumbledore while Dumbledore can stun Neo

Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is their starting distance? If they are very close to each other Neo blitzes and one shots Dumbledore.

If Dumbledore has time to react and is bloodlusted he teleports, turns invisible, and kills Neo with Avada Kedabra.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to post for Neo in a stomp but Dumbledore can make a fight of it with the conditions depending on how the Cloak of Invisibility works. In the books its backstory said it prevented Death from finding the wearer... so basically he couldn't die. Normally with that and that killing spell he'd be able to kill most people.

The problem is that Neo can no-sell dying too. He just decided he wasn't dead anymore at the end of the first movie. So Neo should still win... eventually... but it's not as lopsided as it normally would have been.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Neo is blind in real life. He'll never tag Dumbledore while Dumbledore can stun Neo

Correct, however Neo can still see in real life. So technically he is not blind and can still tag Dumbledore. Remember his fight with Agent Smith on the ship there were on? Smith tried to hit Neo with something and Neo ducks it or grab it, and then Neo tell Agent Smith "I can see you".

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neo blitzes since dumbledore is nothing but a human at the end of the day neo is pretty much god with his powers that allow him to do anything if he "believes" ya right maybe if i took some acid i could also "believe" i could fly

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012
@leo-343 said:

Neo blitzes and one-shots.