Dumbledore vs Ed and Al Elric

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT

Hearing of Dumbledore possessing the Philosophers Stone, the brothers enter Hogwarts and go after it. Dumbledore, who has kept it past first year secretly, senses them coming and confronts them.

Without true surprise, can the Fullmetal Alchemists fight off the Master of the Elder Wand? Or would they need help from another anime character, like Naruto or Ichigo, to have a remote chance

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Ed and Al have fought as well as beaten worse, I`m pretty sure they can take on and take down Dumbledore easily the only thing that might make the confrontation a struggle is Dumbledore`s powerful magic which Ed and Al haven`t really faced before although Alchemy in a sense might come close in some respects due to the bending of physics but at its core its basically just modified science or fringe science, however having the environmental and prep advantage would definitely guarantee them the win.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are the brothers getting into Hogwarts in the first place? o_O

Dumbledore will know where they are at all times due to the portraits. Fawkes's phoenix transport bypasses the 'no-teleport' rule. He can make himself invisible.

There is nothing stopping Dumbledore from AK-ing both in the back.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harry is one thing, but I don't think the duo could take out dumbledore. He outclasses them in experience, versatility and perhaps powerful magic. Only thing they have on him is speed. He is extremely silent when invisible(harry didn't even notice him), and has very powerful spells, combined with fawkes's teleportion and if required, healing. He takes this.

(Where is kingjohn lol)

@krspacet said:

Or would they need help from another anime character, like Naruto or Ichigo, to have a remote chance

Both naruto and ichigo are way more than enough to solo hogwarts AND deatheathers.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dumbledore needs a wand. Ed and Al don't. Nee I say more?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash:

That's the worst logic I've seen here in a while.

Dumbledore needs a wand.

I don't.

Does that mean I beat Dumbledore?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By KingOfAsh