Duke Togo (Golgo 13) vs. Frank Castle (The Punisher)

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Scarbearer

Ok, I'm probably gonna regret this, but since we're going to temporary allow Anime/Manga vs. Comic's battles I figure I'll dip my toes in the pool and see how this goes.  I'm curious what people think about these two going head to head.  Sure here on the Vine, I think we're all pretty well aware of the Punisher's resume, he is also one of the characters that really carried the 'Iron Age' of comics when the Shell-shocked ex-military bad-ass became the norm for quite awhile. On the other hand we have Golgo 13, otherwise known as Duke Togo is one of Manga's cornerstone bad-asses, who most 'anime bad-asses' have been emulating ever since he first started showing up in serial magazines in the late 60's I believe.

Scenario: Golgo 13 has been hired to assassinate the Punisher, and through the circumstances leading to the confrontation both men are aware they will be facing off against one another.  They will be fighting on a Cargo Tanker for Golgo 13's employer.  He's a multinational arms dealer, and both Frank and Duke will have to contend with the gang leaders personal army, and the federal agents from Tobacco and Firearms that are raiding the boat at the same time as their confrontation.

Duke Togo is armed with his Custom M-16, A silenced Makarov, a .357 Revolver and a combat knife for CGB

Frank Castle is armed with a high powered assault rifle, 2 Mac 10's, 2 9mm handguns, and 2 combat knifes.

Assume both men have sufficent ammo for the duration of the fight either from bringing enough or scavenging from Gangers and Feds.

Who takes this! Let me know what you think and why!

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanna see this bump

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher, he has more over the top features with guns.