Duke and Storm Shadow vs Captain America and Red Skull

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Ok, so I was inspired to make this battle by seeing G.I. Joe Retaliation today. Storm Shadow had some pretty impressive feats in the first and second movie, in my opinion. Duke has his Delta 6 Accelerator suit from the first movie, but is wearing his armor from the second movie underneath it. He also has an assault rifle with 30 rounds. Storm Shadow has his two katanas. Steve, of course, has his shield, and Red Skull has his pistol with 25 bullets. The fight is in the Hydra compound. Which team wins?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump. Can anyone see this thread? It's not coming up in the battles forum for me, so I had to get to it through my profile.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I haven't seen Retaliation yet, so I'm only basing my knowledge of the Joes from Rise of Cobra.

If I recall correctly, Duke couldn't really operate the Accelerator suit that well. He had the speed aspect down, but in terms of agility and overall maneuverability, I don't think he had much control. The suit's weapons might pose a threat for Captain America, but between his shield and overall Super-Soldier prowess, I think Cap can take it.

As for Storm Shadow, I remember him being pretty impressive. Surviving a fall (DONT TELL ME HOW, SPOILER ALERT), being able to deflect rounds with his blades, surviving a car crash et cetera. I'd say he stands a good chance of defeating the Skull. Overall, the Red Skull didn't really have that many combat feats save for that last tussle with Cap. And if you've given him an ordinary pistol as opposed to his Tesseract one, I'd give it to Storm Shadow.

If it comes down to Captain America vs Storm Shadow, I feel like it could go either way. Sword meets shield, I guess.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

storm shadow is superior to any of team 2 members, duke with his delta 6 accelerator could solo, it amplifies his strength, speed and durability well beyond both captain america and red skull. so team 1 should stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer:But Captain America is confirmed to be superhuman. He has the powers and abilities of both his Earth 616 and Earth 1610 counterparts.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@rolldestroyer:But Captain America is confirmed to be superhuman. He has the powers and abilities of both his Earth 616 and Earth 1610 counterparts.

yes but there's different levels of superhuman, the suit is on a level beyond both captain america and red skull, it provides far better speed, durability and strength than both CA or RS have, and its got much more firepower.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: Okay then, replace Duke with Snake Eyes and then what happens?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rolldestroyer

@shiryu said:

@rolldestroyer: Okay then, replace Duke with Snake Eyes and then what happens?

i think it would be a very good match, snake eyes and storm shadow are more skilled but captain america and red skull are enhanced, it could go either way......