#1 Posted by ShadowPro (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

Duck Doggers Green Lantern

the name says it all

Daffy Duck The Wizard

we take his "vfeats" from the video like if they are real powers

no bfr

victory by k.o.

in character

#2 Posted by heroesgold (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern...

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (10386 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.

#4 Posted by ShadowPro (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the wizard, and HIS GREAT POWERSSS

#5 Posted by Hondo_ (420 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wizard stomps

he was a pro and had time manipulation.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hondo_ said:

The Wizard stomps

he was a pro and had time manipulation.

Time manipulation? He should win than.

#7 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Daffy sucked as a GL but as a Wizard he was pretty kickass

#8 Posted by slacker the hacker (10141 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Hondo_ (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Hondo_ said:

The Wizard stomps

he was a pro and had time manipulation.

Time manipulation? He should win than.

Yup

and he wasn't a spaz like the GL Daffy.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hondo_ said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Hondo_ said:

The Wizard stomps

he was a pro and had time manipulation.

Time manipulation? He should win than.

Yup

and he wasn't a spaz like the GL Daffy.

Lol