DS1006 missions tourney- Scootybali vs sherlock

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So let us begin the first round with 2 fine debtors...

Representing the heister's we have...

Scootybali (Heist squad)

• Meta: Mystique
  • Street: Black widow and Green arrow
  • Perks: Advance knowledge (4) , cloaking (3) , extra ammo (2)

and for the defenders we have....

Sherlock (Guards)

• Meta: Clarie (bacanno)
  • Street: Link (limited items) and Kirito
  • Perks: Advance knowledge (4) Weaponry (5)

So here we go...

The Match

So this is more or less a basic heist and guard scenario.

Here's the location...

Map scale= 5 miles x 2 miles
Map scale= 5 miles x 2 miles

Within the main cell-house is the circular room below...

Large central structure.
Large central structure.

and the within the holocron vault is the this 2 floor structure...

Vault plan- The only way to enter is on floor 1 through the main door and the only way to reach floor 2 is via the lift at the far right of floor 1. The item is located at the top of floor 2 behind a impenetrable vault door.
Vault plan- The only way to enter is on floor 1 through the main door and the only way to reach floor 2 is via the lift at the far right of floor 1. The item is located at the top of floor 2 behind a impenetrable vault door.

Conditions

1) Guards team has 12 hours to set up a plan and lay down some sensors however they can't leave the main cellhouse

2) In this 12 hours the heist team are given a map with the general layout and the location of the item.

3) The vault door in map 3 is impenetrable and will only open once a member of the heist squad is in a vicinity of 5 m for at least 2 mins

4) The structures are indestructible (as in the walls can't be destroyed to make quicker passage) however bullets can travel through a pillar or desk etc.

5) The heist is successful if the team has managed to retrieve the item (lets say its a case containing something important) and bring it to the boat dock within a 16 hour time period. If the item has not been delivered by 18 hours the guards win. If all the robbers are killed or permanently put out of the battle (including capturing) guards will also win but heist squad will still need to retrieve the package if all the opposing team is dealt with.
6) Guards will be given 2 sets of thermal sensors that have a 10 m radius to place anywhere within the structures that will set of the alarm and instantly pinpoint where it went off.
7) Teleportation or any shortcut methods par using flying/grapple like gear is disabled once they enter the main cell-block

Extra details- Advanced knowledge is full wiki knowledge on characters and the heist squad will know the location of one of the thermal sensors while the guards will know the starting location of the heist squad.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks dope ill have something by tonight

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sherlock

@scootybali14:

This post is from my phone. I made it as tidy as I could considering. Ill clean everything up next time I have access to a computer.

Preliminary Stuffing and pie for team Sherlock:

First off my added gear will be the Maramassa blade and anti metal throwing knives (Assuming that's allowed)

Additional gear for my team (Standard arsenal)

This was my gear list.

Claire Stanfield:

Revolver

Maramassa

Anti metal Throwing knives

Kirito:

Photon Sword

Excalibur

FM 5.7

Binoculars

Link (Zelda)

Master Sword

Hylian Shield

Cross

Goddess Bow

Long shot

Claw Shot

Bombs (Bomb arrows)

Fire shield Earings

Water Dragon Scale

Back story and other informative shiznits:

Claire Stanfield:

AKA Vino AKA Felix Walken AKA The Rail Tracer.

Claire is an assassin, commonly heralded as the best in the world, was raised by the Gandor Mafia family. At some point in time Claire ran away to join the circus (Dick Grayson style) where he honed his physical ability well beyond what any unenhanced human should be capable of.

Claire lives in a world filled with Demons, homunculi, and immortals (Who have healing abilities that make Deadpool look like a joke) all of whom Claire decimates in battle.

Just to get an idea of what exactly the people in the Naritaverse are capable of:

Loading Video...

This is a video of Chane Laforet (Claires fiancee) fighting Ladd Russo

Lets note first and foremost that Ladd is a complete nutter. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

So on the actual fight, Chane is shown deflecting rifle shots without breaking a sweat. Most high end characters in Baccano can accomplish this feat.

Let's see what happens next!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9BvX9GFDA (So this one is copyright if you cant view it just type in the URL on a prox site. I use proxyfree fore that)

Ladd and Chane continue to fight and Ladd demonstrates that he can kick Chanes butt.

Enter Claire. Lets note that Claire is also nuts. Cocoo for cocoa puffs actually.

Claire doesn't beat Ladd, he utterly humiliates him. There is literally no contest.

That basically what Claire has done to everyone he has ever fought. He's a beast nuff said.

Kirito:

Loading Video...

Kirito, the black swordsman, is the avatar of one Kirigaya Kazuto. Kirito was trapped for two years in the virtual reality death game Sword Art Online. Any player inside this game, should their avatar be killed, would be killed in real life via the VR console on their heads. The stakes are high.

Kirito was one of the strongest players in the game and sole person capable of utilizing the dual sword skill.

Being a dual weilder kirito is relentless in his attacks. Observe.

This is kirito vs a boss, lets note first off that the bosses in the game are never, ever taken on alone. Kirito showcases his trademark dual wielding for the first time and in desperation kills the boss by himself nearly losing his life in the process.

It showcases just how fast and skilled he is with his swords as well as showing some strength in the process.

Kirito also has remarkable reflexes.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

In the first video he shows that he is capable of deflecting machine gun rounds easily enough.

The second shows him deflecting a stream of magical projectiles.

Knocking things out of the air is a bit if a specialty.

Finally we have Link! 'Trumpets'

Link, the hero of time. Link is the wielded of the triforce of courage, and as such is reincarnated whenever his courage is needed.Due to this ever incarnation of Link is imbued with the skills of all previous weilders of the triforce of courage.

Link on top of being a master swordsman has an arsenal of gear that would impressive even Batman. "Maybe"

These artifacts give Link an array of magical abilities both offensive and defensive. (Gear list for this fight listed above)

I'm only going to cover a few for the time being. If you want info on anything I can provide it.

The Master Sword, the blade of evils bane. The master sword was made for the sole purpose of destroying evil.

The Hylian Shield. This magical shield was a gift to Link from the thunder dragon Lanayru. The primary property the shield holds is being completely indestructible.

Link used the weapons in classic sword and shield style giving him giving him significant offense as well as defense.

Loading Video...

As a basic showcase of skill Link takes on an army of Bulbins single handed. Now we can be realistic and note that Bulbins are not the most impressive of cannon fodder. Not by a long shot. The fact is though that several hundred of even the most unskilled opponent wielding swords will still make mincemeat of just about anyone.

Next we have a showing of how strong Link is without any items to enhance him.

Loading Video...
Skip to 4:18

You see how big those swords are? Yeah Link can in fact pick them up, and wield them.

And so concludes backstory and showcase of skills. Thank you. "Bows"

Preliminary Strategy:

My entire team is gonna hole up on the second floor area with a solid view of the lift.

The thermal sensors will be placed inside the lift so I know exactly when you enter and directly in front of the vault just in case someone slips over there during the skirmish.

Being that the lift is the only way up to floor 2 your team has to use it and my team will be waiting.

The instant the lift door opens Link will put a bomb arrow directly into it blowing up anyone inside. Being that lifts are relatively small the chances if dodging the shot are minimal. So anyone inside without some form of tanking the shot is gonna be either dead or hurting badly (That means you Arrow and Widow)

From there my team engages yours in combat.

Being in a world of hurt due to the bomb your team will be at quite a disadvantage in H2H combat, making the rest of the battle fairly easy to wrap up.

:-)

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique

Black widow

Green arrow

Advance knowledge, cloaking, extra ammo

Black widow: Trained in combat and experimented on to enhance her physical durability and stamina she was trained to be the best KGB spy later trained by Wolverine, Capt. America, And Buck Barnes, years of tactical knowledge and extensive training with different weapons.

Weapons: Two bracelet that shoot 30,000 volt capable of stunning superhuman, shooting tear gas, and explosive TNT 4lbs

Suit: BULLET PROOF Kevlar with suction cups on the fingers/feet granted the ability to stick to different surfaces(THIS WILL COME IN HANDY)

http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Widow_(Natasha_Romanova)

Mystique:well she's a mutant who doesn't age and has some of the best shape shifting in comics she has extensive knowledge in combat and weapons due to her being a mercenary, she also is wonderful in hand to hand Combat...... shape shifting abilities she can mimic so good that she can have your finger print, eye color, fool retinal scanners, and DNA test, AFTER HER DEATH she developed more skills allowing her to fool even wolverine and other augment her strength&speed when posing as other powerful mutants(THIS WILL COME IN HANDY) she is even able to transform into small animals such as birds and rodent's she also has a natural defense to telepaths'

Weapons:it says conventional firearms(lets say 2 glock .45) and an energy beam pistol. Various skull-shaped explosives usually carried on her belt.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Raven_Darkholme_(Earth-616)#Powers

Green arrow: Trained in martial arts and a master archer, he's trained in stealth as the rest of my team is too, he has many trick arrow and uses his skills to make short work of his enemies

Weapons: Bow and arrow has many trick arrows but the most basic he usually carries just so happen to be exactly what I need GLUE arrow, EMP arrow,(THIS WILL COME IN HANDY) FLASHBANG arrow, NET arrow AND THE BOXING GLOVE ARROW.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Arrow_(Oliver_Queen)

First and foremost I asked for movie feats black widow so im assuming you know that, and im working from my phone too so the format might look bad but I skipped the back story and jumped right in since im late sorry

Well my cloaking will come In handy for green arrow my extra ammo will come in handy for black widow

I know you must be thinking what why did he give her that and him that.....well like I said ill jump right into this!!! YOUR PLAN WAS BASIC AND PREDICTABLE like come on barricade yourself in the room???? Really man!!!

MY STRATEGY

Well idc where my team shows up it doesn't matter bc black widow climbs the building undetected while mystique changes to a bird and meets her on the roof..... they plant the TNT and green arrow uses his makes his way to the entrance(IN PLAIN SIGHT FOR YOUR TEAM TO EXPECT AN ATTACK) HE starts getting ontop of the elevator and using his grapple to come up the vault(at the same time) HE THEN SHOOTS AN EMP ARROW DISABLING THE LIGHTS my team on the roof shoot tear gas everywhere through the window(extra ammo alot more tear gas) at the same time your team starts choking GA burst thru the lift undetected and starts using his glue and boxing glove arrow to take down the rest of your team(MY TEAM BLOWS THE ROOF) that blast should be enough to disable anybody else who might has survive the gas and the arrows flying from the lift mystique then transforms into someone who doesn't need to breath and walks to your team and brings them within range to unlock w.e. And then grab it and leave

IN CLOSING

1) I get on the roof by my suit and transforming then I plant TNT all in one action

2) GA walks through the front door and to the lift(motion sensor doesn't detect him)

2.1 your team knows hes in the building and has only arrows to attack

3) He grapple hooks to the top of the elevator lift and waits

4) ROOF TEAM shoots tear gas and blows the roof once inside the room with a gas mask black widow makes short work of everyone

5)AT THE SAME TIME GA USES HIS EMP arrow and then shoots his glue arrow to subdue anyone he sees

6) your team needs to breath simple as that mystique can then assume your identity and walks near the vault and we escape with no struggle at all

My prep time would be used to get gas masks, extra magazines for my guns and and binoculars to view your team in the second floors my energy blast from mystique wont be blocked or deflected and with the lights out and tear gas everywhere its kind of overkill, not mention once the lights go out I could hit you with a flashbang arrow rendering everyone but my team completely blind!!! my glue arrows work very well, and the blast from the TNT on the roof should b powerful and loud enough to provide the perfect distraction atleast long enough to carry out my strategy in complete darkness with only tear gas and stealth takedowns coming into play I also haven't violated the rules being as my team is breaking inside thru the roof and the grapple arrow would work on any elevator shaft I skipped there introductions bc I had to write this 3 times but i covered what mattered

@sherlock

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scootybali14:

Bud, i know you're new and all but your strategy needs to change. You broke a crap ton of rules in the scenario (as I saw it)

First off the area can't be broken (indestructible as it were hence the rules) your explosives won't do anything To the building.

There is only one way into the second floor (The lift) that includes tear gas. You may want to clarify that with the OP before proceeding further.

Unless specified you can't gain extra gear. Again ask the OP.

You didn't list tear gas in your gear ( there was a reason I listed mine)

You don't have perfect teamwork so three people who don't know each other wont function as well as you plan

Your team can't see in the dark any more than mine can.

You didn't list which motion sensor you knew about (You only get to know about one)

And finally, I'm one of the leading authorities on mystique on the vine. You have displayed several abilities that she is not capable of already. I recommend you tread carefully from here on that whole.

You may want to redo your strategy before proceeding further.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will admit mystique having the ability to transform into small animals is from the show xmen evolution everything else if from the link I posted same as black widow and the tear gas it listed under weapons on the link although I will admit I thought the indestructible part might come up so ill post my strategy in a few just wanted to clear up any thing that might of sounded like a lie on my part

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I've cleared everything up and hopefully the link sorted out any other doubts......

My PREP changes slightly: I now get gas masks and flashlights along with the binoculars and headsets to communicate black widow as well as GA are more then capable of getting this equipment in less then a day

My STRATEGY changes slightly: I know about the motion sensor in the lift(which doesn't work BC of my cloaking) I still head to the roof except this time instead of blowing through the roof they come in through the windows once the lights are out and your team is heard choking on the gas, GA WILL SUBDUE YOUR TEAM WITH THE FLASHBANG AND GLUE ARROWS while mystique uses her energy pistols seeing as how black widow os coming in from the otherside of the room the cross fire is bound to take out anybody disoriented for more then 3 second after the tear gas is unleashed

1) black widow heads to the roof with mystique

2)GA head to the main door&lift

3) Once pushing the up button the roof team unleashes tear gas

4) THE EMP GOES OFF AS GA WALKS OUT THE LIFT SHOOTING GLUE AND NET ARROWS

5) roof team comes through the window and uses the energy pistols and 30,000 volt bracelets to take down anyone still standing

6) mystique transforms into whoever by the vault and we take the item and leave

Few things to clear up

1) the second floor has windows in the picture so tear gas would get through

2) the lift is far enough across the room to make your team have to focus on one or the other (the lift or the windows behind you)

3) the "extra gear" your referring to would the trick arrows? Or tear gas? That is standard go my characters? Or is it my prep time gear? All of which is pretty easily available to black widow but if he says its not allowed thats fine although its a heist I should get prep gear since I'm robbing the place

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Is Scooty able to reach the second floor via windows? I was under the impression that the only way to the second floor is the lift.

" the only way to reach floor 2 is via the lift at the far right of floor 1"

Is to what I'm referring.

Also is he allowed to gain additional gear via preparation time? I only ask since its usually illegal to do so.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will admit mystique having the ability to transform into small animals is from the show xmen evolution everything else if from the link I posted same as black widow and the tear gas it listed under weapons on the link although I will admit I thought the indestructible part might come up so ill post my strategy in a few just wanted to clear up any thing that might of sounded like a lie on my part

Im aware of where that ability is from. Comic Mystique cant do that. She also cant take on the abilities of other powerful mutants or augment herself when in their forms. You even said that would come in handy.

My PREP changes slightly: I now get gas masks and flashlights along with the binoculars and headsets to communicate black widow as well as GA are more then capable of getting this equipment in less then a day

Im still not sure thats even legal (It usually isnt). Even if DS gives you the OK Im certainly not gonna let you add onto it because i made a point about some of the flaws in your initial strategy. The debate has started you dont get take backs. If the flashlights were that important you should have thought of them before.

My STRATEGY changes slightly: I know about the motion sensor in the lift(which doesn't work BC of my cloaking) I still head to the roof except this time instead of blowing through the roof they come in through the windows once the lights are out and your team is heard choking on the gas, GA WILL SUBDUE YOUR TEAM WITH THE FLASHBANG AND GLUE ARROWS while mystique uses her energy pistols seeing as how black widow os coming in from the otherside of the room the cross fire is bound to take out anybody disoriented for more then 3 second after the tear gas is unleashed

Ok ill still know the lift is coming up. All power to ya though.
And i quote the OP." the only way to reach floor 2 is via the lift at the far right of floor 1"
Feel free to check with DS but im pretty sure when he says the only he doesnt mean that its the only way unless you decide to go a different way. For now your rooftop strategy is a failure because it breaks the rules.
By blowing the lights you also blew all other electronics in the area (AKA black widows stingers gauntlets oh and Ravens energy pistol) so now your tear gas strategy is worthless.

1) black widow heads to the roof with mystique

Wonderful! You cant get to the item from the roof because the rules clearly state that there is one and only one way into the second floor.

2)GA head to the main door&lift

Yes undetected and all that.

3) Once pushing the up button the roof team unleashes tear gas

I see so that wouldnt get caught in the EMP. Lets take a look at the photo of the room shall we?

First off i cant make head or tails of anything in the picture so where are the windows youre referring to?

Second that a very large area by the looks of it. If these windows are on the other side of the room behind all that junk, well what exactly is the tear gas gonna do? Its on one side im on the other. It wont instantly fill the room will it?

4) THE EMP GOES OFF AS GA WALKS OUT THE LIFT SHOOTING GLUE AND NET ARROWS

Link has already taken aim at the lift door. As soon as it opens hes blowing up anyone inside. Sorry Ollie.

5) roof team comes through the window and uses the energy pistols and 30,000 volt bracelets to take down anyone still standing

Sorry but there is still only one way up to the second floor and the windows on the roof are not it. Also you blew your teams electronics with your EMP

1) the second floor has windows in the picture so tear gas would get through

2) the lift is far enough across the room to make your team have to focus on one or the other (the lift or the windows behind you)

3) the "extra gear" your referring to would the trick arrows? Or tear gas? That is standard go my characters? Or is it my prep time gear? All of which is pretty easily available to black widow but if he says its not allowed thats fine although its a heist I should get prep gear since I'm robbing the place

1. Take it up with DS. Going by the OP there is one way to the second floor that being the lift.

2. Yes and far enough away for your tear gas to not work nearly as effectively.

3. The prep time gear. Thats usually not permitted though once again take it up with DS

My own summary:

1. Lights go out and NO ONE can see since im not kind enough to allow take backs. This is assuming youre allowed to collect gear in prep time.

2 Widow sends a crap ton of tear gas through the windows (Which should technically be illegal) to the wrong side of the room.

3. Ollie walks out of the lift and promptly gets blown to bits before the lights go out.

4. Raven and Widow realize their foolishness has cost them their most powerful weapons and realize that they cant see in the dark either. Ouch

5. Everyone determines that the attack strategy was very poorly thought out.

Additions:

Perfect teamwork is a perk. You didnt get the perk so you dont get perfect teamwork.

Add to that you blew out your own teams weapons, didnt bring any method of night vision or communication(Which your entire strategy is reliant on), have broken multiple rules that are listed right in the OP (How hard is it to look?) not to mention have only cited wikis thus far(Suppose that someone is reading this with no knowledge of any of the combatants?Are you gonna tell him to read the wiki to make his judgement?). Oh lets not forget trying to tack on extra abilities from an entirely different form of media. ( You didnt get composite mystique and therefore dont get the abilities from Xmen evolution)

Once again i recommend treading carefully and putting a lot of thought into your next move

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scootybali14:

@sherlock said:

@darkseid1006: Is Scooty able to reach the second floor via windows? I was under the impression that the only way to the second floor is the lift.

" the only way to reach floor 2 is via the lift at the far right of floor 1"

Is to what I'm referring.

Also is he allowed to gain additional gear via preparation time? I only ask since its usually illegal to do so.

No yes the only way to reach the second floor is the lift. No windows. Windows are only effective to pass the main entrance of the holocron vaults (too pass the main entrance to floor 1).
No prep time is simply too assess the environment and make a plan no extra gear.
Also the roof can't be dropped or destroyed.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so the windows in the picture dont exist??? This does mean my plan is pretty much scrapped I apologize for this far in and tryna change my prep I honestly dont know why I tried lol

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scootybali14: Well I have no reason to edit my strategy so the ball is in your court.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By scootybali14

For entertainment purposes ill post this and then we can go to votes since this match was fairly hard considering the lack options I had.....

Strategy is a suicide mission

Black widow/mystique both head to to the lift and once opening the door all her tear gas is let out, and mystique throws al her grenades, the room is not big enough to avoid or escape anything like that POINT BLANK

After they get hit with your arrow which should be almost immediately they all get blown up or choked to death

GA arrow then comes up and quickly dispatches anyone still moving then dragging one of your corpse over before taking the item and leaving

1)BW/Mystique head up the lift from the trees

2)you team knows there coming so they have to be fast

3)once the lift opens there no way to stop BLACK WIDOW OR MYSTIQUE FROM THROWING ALL THERE GEAR AT YOU and due black widows suit I doubt the bomb arrow even kills her/mystique durability and skills should prove enough to deflect or shoot your bomb arrow out the sky before it reaches us

4) GA USES HIS EMP TO THE LIGHTS OUT(explain to me how this would affect an energy pistol plz?)

5) my team doesn't need to see in the dark to accomplish my mission once in the dark flash bang arrows and energy pistol shots are all your gunna get to see BC mystique will b standing by the vault....the rooms not that big and to have a clear shot would mean your across the room giving us plenty of time to do my plan such as tear gas, and grenades and deflecting your arrow

My problem was I was so focused on getting in the building I didn't realize link was your only offensive weapon but I'm pretty sure mystique would know your bomb arrow out the sky easily, right before the lights go out giving my team the advantage BC were not choking on tear gas so your team has to advance towards me to get away from the smoke.....making the energy pistol shots even more accurate

Like shooting fish in a barrel

Point blank a bomb arrow is gunna take my team out I wasted too much time being wrong