DS1006 missions tourney- Frisky4 vs Joewell

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So let us begin the first round with 2 fine debtors...

Representing the heister's we have...

Frisky4 (Heist squad)

• Meta- Composite Deathstroke (Nth metal capped to limits)
  • Street- Nu-52 Batman and Taskmaster w/UDON gear
  • Perks- Morals off (8) and extra ammo (2)

and for the defenders we have....

Joewell (Guards)

• Meta- Gouto
  • Street- Ghazan and Delsin Rowe
  • Perks- Advanced knowlegde (4), Cloaking Device (3), Extra Ammo (2)

So here we go...

The Match

So this is more or less a basic heist and guard scenario.

Here's the location...

Map scale= 5 miles x 2 miles
Map scale= 5 miles x 2 miles

Within the main cell-house is the circular room below...

Large central structure.
Large central structure.

and the within the holocron vault is the this 2 floor structure...

Vault plan- The only way to enter is on floor 1 through the main door and the only way to reach floor 2 is via the lift at the far right of floor 1. The item is located at the top of floor 2 behind a impenetrable vault door.
Vault plan- The only way to enter is on floor 1 through the main door and the only way to reach floor 2 is via the lift at the far right of floor 1. The item is located at the top of floor 2 behind a impenetrable vault door.

Conditions

1) Guards team has 12 hours to set up a plan and lay down some sensors however they can't leave the main cellhouse

2) In this 12 hours the heist team are given a map with the general layout and the location of the item.

3) The vault door in map 3 is impenetrable and will only open once a member of the heist squad is in a vicinity of 5 m for at least 2 mins

4) The structures are indestructible (as in the walls can't be destroyed to make quicker passage) however bullets can travel through a pillar or desk etc.

5) The heist is successful if the team has managed to retrieve the item (lets say its a case containing something important) and bring it to the boat dock within a 16 hour time period. If the item has not been delivered by 18 hours the guards win. If all the robbers are killed or permanently put out of the battle (including capturing) guards will also win but heist squad will still need to retrieve the package if all the opposing team is dealt with.
6) Guards will be given 2 sets of thermal sensors that have a 10 m radius to place anywhere within the structures that will set of the alarm and instantly pinpoint where it went off.
7) Teleportation or any shortcut methods par using flying/grapple like gear is disabled once they enter the main cell-block

Extra details- Advanced knowledge is full wiki knowledge on characters and the heist squad will know the location of one of the thermal sensors while the guards will know the starting location of the heist squad.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4

Intros:

Just some introductions on each of my characters to show you what they're made of.

Gotou

Gotou is the main antagonist from the anime Parasyte. Unlike most, Gotou has five Parasites inside of him, one for each limb, with Gotou being the name of the head that can control them all at once. As a Parasite, Gotou gains several abilities a human would not have, including shapeshifting, increased stats, and various body modifications, like arm blades. Now, you may be asking to what extent Gotou can use these ability, well, allow me to show you.

Loading Video...

Now. Was that not awesome? This was Gotou's very first appearance. He comes in, casually slaughters a gang for experimentation, then shapeshifts. And he wasn't even using his full power in this. He was going easy on them.

Some notable things include:

• Bashing a dude's head in before he can throw a punch
  • One-shotting multiple people, throwing their bodies through doors, showing off his impressive strength.
  • Dodges a bullet after it was fired.
  • Slices three people in half with his bare hands before a head can fall to the ground.
  • Gets tagged a total of three times during this entire thing. And not a single one even hurts him. He survived being stabbed in the arm ( Even used his muscles to shoot the broken sword at the guy ), shot in the leg, and stabbed through the head, all without any lasting damage.
  • Then stealths away and shapeshifts into a random dude.

But like I said. That was him completely chill. What can he do when serious?

Loading Video...

Watch from 6:00-9:00

Here we see one of the other Parasites in Gotou's body taking over. Not really important for this fight, so you can skip to when Gotou takes over. Even in this fight he's not 100% serious. He was trying to leave his opponent in one piece. But it's still a solid feat.

Again, impressive things:

• Superb agility, being able to bounce around the trees at blur speeds and still attack.
  • Can modify his legs to be able to run 60 MPH. And can still attack in this state at speeds the eye can hardly keep up with.

But now I can stop messing around. Fully serious feats, ready?

Loading Video...

Oh god I love this video.

• 5 men, all trained to kill Parasites, armed with machine shotguns. All of them fire at once. You know what he does? He sits there and takes it. No expression. No pain. Not even hurt. Still standing.
  • Gotou then takes the bullets they shot at him, and throws them into their bodies, fast enough to pierce bullet proof armor.

And another, just for good measures.

Loading Video...

You can stop at 3:30

Directly after the previous scene, he goes to kill some more men.

• Mows down more people with shotguns. Dodges more bullets. Ya know, the usual.
  • Tanks a grenade or two without damage.
  • " Indoor combat tactics are useless against him " Heeyyy, guess where we are!
  • Stealth kills three dudes without alerting the others.
  • He has armor in most places. In order to her him, your going to have to hit him in a place without armor ( His neck or sides have been the only places shown ) or have more destructive force than a grenade or shotgun rounds.
  • Can also make a shield!
  • Gives some BS about aim dodging, even though he clearly dodged bullets after they were fired, but whatever.

Now, I think that's more than enough for Gotou. Let's move on to our other two, shall we?

Delsin Rowe

Delsin is a Conduit, aka a mutant or person with powers, with the ability to absorb other Conduit's powers. Throughout his journey, he gains four different powers. Smoke, Neon, Video, and Concrete. Long ago, the Four Nations lived in Wait, wrong series.

Anyways, these powers allow him to control that element in various ways. Instead of going through and describing every single power to you, I'll just show a video!

Loading Video...

I know it's a long video, but it'll probably be the only one I need, unless I decide to bring some cutscene stuff in. Now, since I'm using Evil Delsin here, you can skip the "Good" portion of this video.

Along with all of these awesome powers ( Which I will bring up as needed ), Delsin also has some pretty great durability and a healing factor. He could tank a bunch of gunfire before going out and if he gets away in time he will heal all damages.

Ghazan

Lastly we have Ghazan, the lavabender from Legend of Korra. Ghazan is an anarchist and member of the Red Lotus, a team of highly skilled benders made to kill world leaders.

Loading Video...

In that scene, we see Zaheer breaking his buddy out of prison. With only a handful of pebbles, Ghazan is able to make a shuriken out of lava and defeat a group of White Lotus guards with it. But that was with minimal amounts of earth, lets see what the bender can do with a lot!

Loading Video...

Ah yeah! There we go! Now we see a fully armed Ghazan kicking some pro-bender @ss. He'll be very useful in this fight for his ability to sling lava around, which should, considering lava is anywhere from 1300 °F to 2400 °F, one shot most characters.

I'll go further into each of my characters abilities and such when necessary, but I believe that's enough to give you a good idea of what's in store for ya. I'll just do my basic strategy and rap this up.

The Defense Plan.

I was honestly hoping I'd get to be the heister. I had this master plan and everything. But I'll deal with guard duty.

Prep and Perks

I bought the advance knowledge, extra ammo, and cloaking device. The cloak, which will cause visual invisibility, will be given to Gotou. My extra ammo will allow Delsin to have the resources needed to switch between powers and Gotou to have some bullets inside of him, like in the third video.

During my 12 hours my team will do little but talk and strategize with each other for the first couple hours. After they get to know each other, they'll carry out this plan.

• Ghazan will transport a lot of rocks in from outside, enough so that he will never run out of material.
  • Ghazan will take a portion of these rocks and turn them into lava, making several defenses with it. There will be moats of lava in the middle circle, the door in front of the vaults, the outer circle, and each of the halls. Here's a map showing where the defenses will be and where my characters will position themselves before the battle.
Gotou is black, Delsin is purple, Ghazan is yellow, and the lava is red.
Gotou is black, Delsin is purple, Ghazan is yellow, and the lava is red.

If you couldn't get the jist of it, Gotou will be hanging on the ceiling ready to attack, Delsin will be right in front of the holocron vaults, and Ghazan will be beside Delsin, ready to go into the vault when the match starts.

The Fight

As the match begins, my team will wait for yours to come by. They have to in order to get to the vault, so there is no way around meeting my team. Stealth will be hindered by the light of the lava, so a direct conflict is most likely to happen.

Delsin and invisible wall crawling Gotou will stay in place in front of the doors. When your team comes by, my team will engage. I'm almost certain my team would win that fight. First off, Delsin will be chucking neon stasis bubbles everywhere. They're powerful enough to blow up armored vehicles and while in evil mode instantly incinerate any human foe. This will make fighting extremely hazardous seeing they can be killed if they fail to dodge just one attack ( Which as you saw, had a range of about 10 feet ). Along with that, Gotou will rain down invisible bladed tentacles that are strong enough to rip humans apart and cut trees in two without slowing down. They also move at speeds so fast the eye can hardly keep up and are invisible. Pair this with the fact that your team will be dodging constant attacks the half the size of the area they are in, and they are bound to slip up and die before they get past.

But just incase they do somehow get past, Ghazan will give them backup. The second the match starts, Ghazan will go into the vault and to the second floor. He will fill the lift will lava, making it so that as soon as they open the doors, they'll probably be killed. Then, if they can find a way to empty out the lava from the lift, they will have to fight Ghazan in their weakened state at the top.

My plan pretty much assures the death of your team. There is trap after trap after trap and it's much more likely that your team will fall to one of them before they can get to the vault.

Recap

Just to recap everything in my master plan.

1. Ghazan creates a lot of lava in the main room, making it harder to navigate and nearly impossible to stealth.
  2. Gotou chills on the roof in front of the holocron vaults, above Delsin.
  3. Gotou and Delsin wait for your team.
  4. Once they come Delsin will throw stasis bubbles at them and Gotou will attack them invisibly from above. This is where your team should die, considering they can all be attacked at once, can all be one shotted by any of the attacks, and can't see the tendrils coming at them.
  5. Ghazan will place lava in the lift after going up it himself.
  6. Ghazan will kill any remaining members of your team.

Your turn buddy, good luck.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers