Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kirone
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(This is an abandoned warehouse. Combatants cannot leave the building. No civilians nearby.)

Rules:

• Morals off
  • Fight to the death
  • Warehouse is dimly lit with lights able to be put out

Equipment:

Drizzt-

• No Panther
  • Twinkle and Icingdeath
  • Bracers of the Blinding Strike (Increases speed of movement double)
  • Usual enchanted mithril chainmail armor
  • Taulmaril, the Heartseeker
  • Piwafwi

Punisher-

• All normal equipment other than weapons
  • combat knife
  • 2 p90s
  • 1 AK-47
  • 2 grenades

Other Details:

They are standing on opposite sides of the warehouse, both unseen by each other.

WHO WINS?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Drizzt.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3 Lunacyde  Moderator

Drizzt

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drizzt

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Drizzt's ability to bullet-time is always up for debate, since he's never encountered firearms and has no concrete "feats" to verify it. However if you compare his actual feats to other high end street level guys like Panther, Fist, and Wolverine he really isn't far off.

Considering this is starting in a relatively dark battleground, unseen, I think Drizzt gets Frank before he gets seen.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Frank can't counter the globe of darkness. That alone ensures Drizzt won't ever get hit.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lunacyde  Moderator

Drizzt's ability to bullet-time is always up for debate, since he's never encountered firearms and has no concrete "feats" to verify it. However if you compare his actual feats to other high end street level guys like Panther, Fist, and Wolverine he really isn't far off.

Considering this is starting in a relatively dark battleground, unseen, I think Drizzt gets Frank before he gets seen.

There is also the fact his mithril would likely be bullet-resistant, at least that could be a debate to be had. He can also blind Frank with an orb of darkness.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I wouldn't say Drizzt wins by stealth, seeing as Frank has sensed Spider-Man through changes in air currents and hid from Black Panther, plus he can essentially see in the dark and would have NVG for this environment.

I favor Drizzt because he's fast enough to close the gap some of the time without being shot, and he has better gear and skill for CQC. Although, I can also picture Frank shooting him in some scenarios.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@granitesoldier said:

There is also the fact his mithril would likely be bullet-resistant, at least that could be a debate to be had. He can also blind Frank with an orb of darkness.

I wasn't going to get into all the powers he has over Frank but yeah, his mithril has blocked blows from powerful magic blades, so I'd imagine a bullet wouldn't be effective.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orb of Darkness is a match-breaker, lol.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I wouldn't say Drizzt wins by stealth, seeing as Frank has sensed Spider-Man through changes in air currents and hid from Black Panther, plus he can essentially see in the dark and would have NVG for this environment.

I favor Drizzt because he's fast enough to close the gap some of the time without being shot, and he has better gear and skill for CQC. Although, I can also picture Frank shooting him in some scenarios.

Well, like I pointed out to @lunacyde, I wasn't going to get into all Drizzt's magic but he could easily darkness orb Frank's head (which is impenetrable except by powerful light spells which just dispell it) blinding Frank indefinitely. Not to mention Drizzt has snuck up on all manner of creatures with enhanced senses like drow, magical beasts, and even other rangers. His stealth is certainly up there, and something he uses a lot.

Doesn't really matter though, Drizzt has this regardless how he goes about it haha.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lunacyde  Moderator

@granitesoldier:

Exactly. It's not spite, but Frank frankly doesn't have a chance....get it, it's a pun....haha pun....like punisher.