4. Beast Boy

5. Cheshire

DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Team Prune Juice

1. Punisher

2. Omega Red

3. Havok

4. Daken

5. Iron Clad

Limitations: Omega Red is pre-resurrection.

Note: All structures, walls, etc. in battlefield are made of Carbonium.

Round 1: Random Encounter

§ 15 minutes of prep to share knowledge, choose starting positions, and discuss strategy. Cannot grab extra equipment with this time.

§ Random Encounter: Completely oblivious as to who they are up against.

§ 4 hour battle

Round 2: Team with Prep

§ Knowledge of opponents abilities and who they are. However, if they are from an alternate universe, your team will only know their abilities, not their personalities.

§ Advanced Tech Allowed but limited: Iron Man can use stealth suits, bleeding edge, silver centurion, but not things like Iron Destroyer. Batman can use some of his one shot equipment, but nothing like the Insider Suit. Be reasonable, I'll tell you if it's not allowed, if you're not sure just ask.

§ 60 Minutes Prep - Don't go over the top with what equipment they have access to, be reasonable, I'll tell you if it's too much.

§ 6 hour battle

Round 3: You vs. Me

§ Full Knowledge of opposing team

§ Advanced Tech Allowed but limited: Read Round 2

§ 60 Minutes Prep: Read Round 2

§ My team starts opposite of where your team normally would

§ You will both state how you would beat my team

§ 5 hour time limit

My Team: Team Chimichanga

1. Ultimate Hawkeye (Standard Equipment)

2. Deadpool (Pre-Depower)

3. Luke Cage (Standard Equipment)

4. Ultimo

5. Blackfire

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By karetaker

@Floopay: there are 3 teams fighting?

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is his 5th member?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Floopay

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Cheshire, for some reason that didn't copy over.

Editting it now.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright my strategy for Round 1:

Omega Red fills the room with Death Spores to slow them down. Daken uses some pheramones to distract Bumble Bee and Beast Boy while Havok delivers one final blow to them. Havok absorbs Starfire's energy Omega Red then drains her life with his tentacles. Punisher tosses a magnetic mine at cyborg like he did to Doom so he's done.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for Cheshire I have no idea who she is.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Inverno

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Cheshire is Roy Harper' ex girlfriend and mother of their child Lian.

No Caption Provided
Ouch
Ouch
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaioTrubat said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Cheshire is Roy Harper' ex girlfriend and mother of their child Lian.

No Caption Provided
Ouch
Ouch

What are her powers?

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Inverno

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Lethal martial artist and poisonous fingernails.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Inverno

Gimme a second for Round 1.

First Bumblebee should blast Daken into unconciousness while Beast Boy turns into a elephant and runs over his skull repeatedly. Cyborg who is part cybernetic can stand Omega Red Death Pores much easier and just pummels him into the ground. Cheshire evades all of Havok's rays and sinks her fingernails all over his face. Starfire should fry the Punisher with her starbolts (I don't care how tough he is human after all). And she, Cyborg and Beastboy would all gang up on Ironclad and beat the tar out of him.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Floopay

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Death Spores and tentacles can prove slow-going for people with high constitutions. Beast Boy, Starfire, and Cyborg for sure should be able to withstand them for awhile. I'm not commenting further, I want to hear from CaioTrubat. Though I will say this...that is an awesome Punisher scan. It's scans like that, that remind me why I have always viewed him as top 10 in Marvel Street Levelers. Because as cool as some of the others are, he has NO powers, and whereas people like Shang Chi suppsedly have "no powers", they dodge bullets and do things that are clearly meta human, whereas Punisher to me just feels like a very skilled human being. To me he will always be the best example of a "Peak Human" character fighting against super powered villains.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Inverno

@Floopay: I already posted my strategy, bro.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Floopay

@CaioTrubat: Your comment must have gone in before I hit "Post Reply". Nice and short strategy though. I'm looking forward to reading more of the two of your's debates.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Inverno

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Your move bro

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaioTrubat said:

First Bumblebee should blast Daken into unconciousness while Beast Boy turns into a elephant and runs over his skull repeatedly. Cyborg who is part cybernetic can stand Omega Red Death Pores much easier and just pummels him into the ground. Cheshire evades all of Havok's rays and sinks her fingernails all over his face. Starfire should fry the Punisher with her starbolts (I don't care how tough he is human after all). And she, Cyborg and Beastboy would all gang up on Ironclad and beat the tar out of him.

Alright I'm back.

Now, Bumblebee might be able to blast Daken but I don't know if she could KO him. I think Omega Red's Death Spores might be lethal to her in her tiny state. Also Daken's Maramusa blades ought to take care of Beast Boy before he makes a move.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay: Thats why I chose Punisher. He has just about every gadget and weapon imaginable and with prep, is just as lethal as Batman.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Inverno

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Alright I'm back.

Now, Bumblebee might be able to blast Daken but I don't know if she could KO him. I think Omega Red's Death Spores might be lethal to her in her tiny state. Also Daken's Maramusa blades ought to take care of Beast Boy before he makes a move.

Well you could argue that Daken might take Beast Boy out like he did with Skaar above, where did it says he is using the Muramasa's blade?

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaioTrubat said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Alright I'm back.

Well you could argue that Daken might take Beast Boy out like he did with Skaar above, where did it says he is using the Muramasa's blade?

His lower claws are sheathed in the Maramusa metal. Instantly shutting down any accelerated healing

and delivering a killing blow.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Inverno

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Alright fair enough, I wasn't aware of this little detail even without these he can to take out Beast Boy no sweat.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for Cheshire, I'm sure Ironclad would take care of her. Also Cyborg's main attack is his cannon, which Havok could easily absorb.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaioTrubat: Does anyone on your team have superhuman endurance or some level of invulnerability? Besides Starfire.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

Cyborg is as tough as Starfire. Beast Boy can be too depending on Form.

Honestly I think its almost a stomp in Round 2.... Iron Clad.... Can I get a pick of him?

Aslo Punisher would decimate half that team with normal military gear.

Punisher beats Bullseye twice.

Punisher in CC can match Daredevil. With Prep he pwn DD.

Punisher beaten Spidey.

Punisher with a little Prep has bested Wolverine, Spidey, and Dare Devil in minuets.

A Older Punisher from the max Series takes on Barricuda. A ex Navy Seal who doesnt feel pain.

Punisher on the fly beats the villains and utterly one ups Wolverine.

Punisher is one of the biggest Assets to this team.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Inverno

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: What just said

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaioTrubat: Ok well Punisher could take care of Cyborg if he lands a magnetic mine on him. As for Starfire I'm sure Havok could absorb her energy, he's absorbed the energy of a sun before after all..

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Inverno

Even so I think Bumblebee would zap the Punisher because I doubt he can aim and fire at a small target that can take out much larger foes and any Beastboy can turn into a bird and peck Havok's eyes out.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well looks like I'm done with round 1:

Round 2:

With prep, Punisher is just as lethal as Batman.

He could come up with a strategy to elimante the majority by himself, rigging the arena with acid, explosives, and mines, and snipe them down on the platform while the rest of my team occupies them.

Or

Havok absorbs Starfire and Cyoborg's energies, then Omega Red drains their life.

Next, Daken and Ironclad clobber the remaining members of your team. As teenagers, Bumblebee and Beast Boy are more prone to Daken's pheramones so that would slow them down a bit, and maybe even stop attacking him. Either way Daken's pheramones can make them do whatever he wants.

I'm not sure how powerful Bumblebee's attacks are though.. Idk if they are strong enough to KO my guys.

Also if she doesn't have some sort of resistance or superhuman endurance, Omega Red's death spores could kill her in minutes.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay:

As for Round 3:

Same strategy as I used with Cyborg could work with Ultimo, magnetic mines!

Now with an hour of prep, Punisher can bring in some seriour firepower into play here.

A gun like that should put down Luke.

Blackfire gets absorbed by Havok and the two battle mid-air (yes Havok can fly)

Omega Red solos Hawkeye and Deadpool with his tentacles.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By deadpoolrules

@Floopay:

As for Round 3:

Now with an hour of prep, Punisher can bring in some seriour firepower into play here.

this,he wins for me.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Floopay

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Beast Boys healing doesn't come from a healing factor. It's a byproduct of his shape shifting. Unfortunately, Daken does not have the necessary tools to prevent his healing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

P.S. Still reading through the posts, so give me a sec for more rebuttals.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Beast Boys healing doesn't come from a healing factor. It's a byproduct of his shape shifting. Unfortunately, Daken does not have the necessary tools to prevent his healing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yea, his lower claws are caoted in Maramusa metal. However currently he does not have them, but the Maramusa can null any healing factor.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaioTrubat said:

Even so I think Bumblebee would zap the Punisher because I doubt he can aim and fire at a small target that can take out much larger foes and any Beastboy can turn into a bird and peck Havok's eyes out.

True but Beast Boy would have to be in range for that.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Floopay

Round 2:

He could come up with a strategy to elimante the majority by himself, rigging the arena with acid, explosives, and mines, and snipe them down on the platform while the rest of my team occupies them.

Or

Havok absorbs Starfire and Cyoborg's energies, then Omega Red drains their life.

Next, Daken and Ironclad clobber the remaining members of your team. As teenagers, Bumblebee and Beast Boy are more prone to Daken's pheramones so that would slow them down a bit, and maybe even stop attacking him. Either way Daken's pheramones can make them do whatever he wants.

I'm not sure how powerful Bumblebee's attacks are though.. Idk if they are strong enough to KO my guys.

Also if she doesn't have some sort of resistance or superhuman endurance, Omega Red's death spores could kill her in minutes.

Starfire's powers are kinda like kryptonians where they are solar based, however unlike Superman there hasn't been anything stating that you can suck the energy out of her. Nor is she weak against any particular form of energy. That being said she's a lower class 100 character, has insane durability (not quite things level, but pretty high), speed is pretty impressive, and her star bolts could hassle anyone BUT Havok.

Bumblebee has pretty strong attacks. She's kinda like Wasp in Marvel, if you are more familiar with that character. Dunno if she could kill, but she could definitely KO someone. Plus with her size changing abilities, and her ridiculous speed (like a humming bird), she'll be a tough one to tag.

I'm not making any arguments on s defense, I'm just clarifying power levels.

@Floopay:

As for Round 3:

• Ultimate Hawkeye is going to be rough on your team from a distance. Omega Red requires an up close and personal fight for his spores to really take effect. Hawkeye is starting in the watch tower, he's going to have arrows, assault rifles, snipers, and explosives up there with him, ready to take your team from a distance.
  • Ultimo is literally a giant (25 ft tall, can increase to 60 ft given enough time) killing machine. I don't think magnetic mines are going to stand much of a chance against him. He's also a class 100, has energy blasts (which Havok can absorb), and has a durability that's hard to contend with. He's going to be rough on Iron Clad and Omega Red
  • Luke Cage is not to be taken lightly. He's military trained, a 25+ tonner, and has unbreakable skin. He's going to be rough on your team, Iron Clad and Omega could probably take him, but he can match everyone else in a toe to toe battle.
  • Blackfire is like Starfire but more ruthless. She'll come at your team fast, and use her maneuverability to her advantage. If she hangs in the air and throws her powerful blasts at your team, this could be trouble.
  • Deadpool is, well, Deadpool. Deadpool has also trumped Bullseye, taken on Daredevil, beaten Taskmaster, and can regenerate from having his body blown to shreds. With standard gear and a teleporter, he'll not only be difficult to tag, but with his marksmanship, explosives, and expertise in up close combat, he'll give Punisher, Omega Red, Havok, and Daken more than a bit of hard time.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Floopay

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yea, his lower claws are caoted in Maramusa metal. However currently he does not have them, but the Maramusa can null any healing factor.

Again, I'm just clarifying it's not a healing factor. His wounds heal because when he shapeshifts, many of the wounds close on their own. He doesn't regenerate if he stays in a form, it happens when he changes forms. It's not a healing factor, moreso than a change in physiology that causes it.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Inverno

Round 2:

Beastboy would turn into a snake and strangle Havok while he is absorbing Starfire's energy.

Even if the Punisher is prepared to take on a small country army, he couldn't see Bumblebee in the size of bee coming and electrocuting him (Same strategy as round 1)

Starfire would use radioative energy she took from Havok and turn against Ironclad who is vulnerable to caustic substances.

Cyborg would take on Omega Red as a cyborg his deathspores have less effect on him than his teamates while Cheshire would use her poisoned katans that not even Daken would know felt he would sense it before being affected by her.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Floopay

@CaioTrubat: Also, I have yet to hear your debate as to how you would win Round 3.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

No Caption Provided

@Floopay: Just wanted to remind Everyone how Awsome Ultimate Hawkeye is :).

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2: I never particularly enjoyed Hawkeye. I thought he was super lame and never really impressed me. Then the Ultimate Universe came around...and I was like "Holy @#$ !, they made Hawkeye a bad@ss!". Same can be said for a lot of characters in the Ultimate Universe.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Inverno

@Floopay said:

@CaioTrubat: Also, I have yet to hear your debate as to how you would win Round 3.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Round 3:

Bumbleebee uses her eletric discharge to cause a EMP on Ultimo.

Despite having a unbreakable skin, Luke Cage can't still be affected by Cheshire's poison if she attack his eyes or his mouth.

Starfire and Blackfire would be on equal ground. I assume the advantage Kory has over her sister is that she can fly.

Beastboy sneaks up on Ultimate Hawkeye in insect form and attacks him in a giant snake form.

Cyborg would attack Deadpool with his sonic disrupter distracting him long enough to pummel him.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaioTrubat:

Could you post soem scans showing how strong Bumblebee's attacks are? Are they really enough to KO someone on my team?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Floopay

@CaioTrubat said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Round 3:

Bumbleebee uses her eletric discharge to cause a EMP on Ultimo.

Despite having a unbreakable skin, Luke Cage can't still be affected by Cheshire's poison if she attack his eyes or his mouth.

Starfire and Blackfire would be on equal ground. I assume the advantage Kory has over her sister is that she can fly.

Beastboy sneaks up on Ultimate Hawkeye in insect form and attacks him in a giant snake form.

Cyborg would attack Deadpool with his sonic disrupter distracting him long enough to pummel him.

Not bad, but EMP shouldn't work against Ultimo. He was weak against it in his original incarnation, but his most recent showings he is unaffected by things like lightning.

Deadpool would probably not get pummeled by his Sonic Disruptor. Deadpool has gone up against sonic attacks before, as well as powerful explosives and etc. So he should be able to recover from it. Not to mention he has a list of explosives he could lay on Cyborg, and he's a pretty dodgy fellow. No flight is a disadvantage, but she is still very fast, and very mobile. She has also been shown to beat her sister more often than her sister has beaten her I believe.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Inverno

@CaioTrubat:

Could you post soem scans showing how strong Bumblebee's attacks are? Are they really enough to KO someone on my team?

Sorry can't find any. But I suppose she can only "sting" rather than really electrocute like Static Shock or Electro.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

Round 2:

Or

Starfire's powers are kinda like kryptonians where they are solar based, however unlike Superman there hasn't been anything stating that you can suck the energy out of her. Nor is she weak against any particular form of energy. That being said she's a lower class 100 character, has insane durability (not quite things level, but pretty high), speed is pretty impressive, and her star bolts could hassle anyone BUT Havok.

Bumblebee has pretty strong attacks. She's kinda like Wasp in Marvel, if you are more familiar with that character. Dunno if she could kill, but she could definitely KO someone. Plus with her size changing abilities, and her ridiculous speed (like a humming bird), she'll be a tough one to tag.

I'm not making any arguments on s defense, I'm just clarifying power levels.

@Floopay:

As for Round 3:

• Ultimate Hawkeye is going to be rough on your team from a distance. Omega Red requires an up close and personal fight for his spores to really take effect. Hawkeye is starting in the watch tower, he's going to have arrows, assault rifles, snipers, and explosives up there with him, ready to take your team from a distance.
  • Ultimo is literally a giant (25 ft tall, can increase to 60 ft given enough time) killing machine. I don't think magnetic mines are going to stand much of a chance against him. He's also a class 100, has energy blasts (which Havok can absorb), and has a durability that's hard to contend with. He's going to be rough on Iron Clad and Omega Red
  • Luke Cage is not to be taken lightly. He's military trained, a 25+ tonner, and has unbreakable skin. He's going to be rough on your team, Iron Clad and Omega could probably take him, but he can match everyone else in a toe to toe battle.
  • Blackfire is like Starfire but more ruthless. She'll come at your team fast, and use her maneuverability to her advantage. If she hangs in the air and throws her powerful blasts at your team, this could be trouble.
  • Deadpool is, well, Deadpool. Deadpool has also trumped Bullseye, taken on Daredevil, beaten Taskmaster, and can regenerate from having his body blown to shreds. With standard gear and a teleporter, he'll not only be difficult to tag, but with his marksmanship, explosives, and expertise in up close combat, he'll give Punisher, Omega Red, Havok, and Daken more than a bit of hard time.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

True, however I'm counting on Punisher to handle Luke and Hawkeye. He might be able to snipe Hawkeye.

Blackfire, however powerful her starbolts may be, may not be enough to KO my team. Daken has taken some pretty brutal attacks un-phased. (like when hawkeye blasted a hole through his skull and he was still walking). Still not sure how I'd beat her though, but Ironclad could whale on her for a while until Punisher figures something out.

Deadpool may get beat here fast Omega Red.

Ultimo is my biggest obstacle here, so give me some time to find a tactic for him.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By karetaker

@Floopay said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Death Spores and tentacles can prove slow-going for people with high constitutions. Beast Boy, Starfire, and Cyborg for sure should be able to withstand them for awhile. I'm not commenting further, I want to hear from CaioTrubat. Though I will say this...that is an awesome Punisher scan. It's scans like that, that remind me why I have always viewed him as top 10 in Marvel Street Levelers. Because as cool as some of the others are, he has NO powers, and whereas people like Shang Chi suppsedly have "no powers", they dodge bullets and do things that are clearly meta human, whereas Punisher to me just feels like a very skilled human being. To me he will always be the best example of a "Peak Human" character fighting against super powered villains.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

then he died :)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Floopay

@karetaker said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Also, one thing about Omega Red here that I want to point out. His death spores could prove to be effective against his own team. I just want to bring up that little fact, so by definition, he has to seclude himself from the rest of the team to use one of his more potent weapons.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Technically he was being hunted down by Osborn who hired Daken and some others so the odds were against him. Then he came back and... died again but Frankencastle is weak compared to normal Frank.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay: True, but I'm not planning on him using them near his teammates.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Floopay

Random statement,

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay: Alright alright get ready for this.

My plan for Ultimo.

So first Omega Red could hinder his movement with his tentacles seeing as how he can overpower 100+ guys like Colossus with his tentacles. And with Ironclad's help they tear off some of his plating.

Then Punisher uses his laser weapon to destroy Ultimo's insides!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So do I win?!?!

:D

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Floopay

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Your thread will be decided tomorrow. nick and bluelantern's thread is decided today. Doing well so far though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay: K so now that I've dealt with Ultimo I can focus on your next powerhouse.

I recently found out that Blackfire cannot fly, so Daken would be able to kill her. His speed and agility are nearly FTL so he's more than a match for her.