#1 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Fate

#3 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Doc Fate "

reasons?
#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Better magic user, spawn isnt near his level at age one

#5 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Better magic user, spawn isnt near his level at age one "
i would not say that, spawn is still a great magical user even at age one.
#6 Posted by Lunacyde (20394 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give the experience factor to Fate there.
#7 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

More experience and knowledge, Fate for the win.

#8 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fantasma Ghost said:
"More experience and knowledge, Fate for the win. "

does not mean to much when spawn has beaten people with thousands of years of experience over him though
#9 Posted by Caine (39 posts) - - Show Bio

My Moneys on Fate as well. Al would try to conserve his limited magical reservoir at first, which would prove fatal. Even if he would go all out from the first second on i still believe Fate can take him because he is too experienced.

#10 Posted by the creator (8538 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Fantasma Ghost said:
"More experience and knowledge, Fate for the win. "
does not mean to much when spawn has beaten people with thousands of years of experience over him though "

If this is Fate with Nabu in charge (depends upon the helmet though), then Nabu has millions of years of experience.
#11 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Fantasma Ghost said:
"More experience and knowledge, Fate for the win. "
does not mean to much when spawn has beaten people with thousands of years of experience over him though "
If this is Fate with Nabu in charge (depends upon the helmet though), then Nabu has millions of years of experience. "
naw it's not nabu
#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Well which Fate is it?

#13 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"Well which Fate is it? "
wait is kent powered by nabu? i don't think he is but thats the doctor fate here
#14 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Well which Fate is it? "
wait is kent powered by nabu? i don't think he is but thats the doctor fate here "
Which Kent? The original or the new Kent V.?
#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Well which Fate is it? "
wait is kent powered by nabu? i don't think he is but thats the doctor fate here "
Which Kent? The original or the new Kent V.? "
the original not new
#16 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" the original not new "
the original Kent Nelson merged with Nabu to form the Doctor Fate entity. He had access to all of Nabu's experience.
#17 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" the original not new "
the original Kent Nelson merged with Nabu to form the Doctor Fate entity. He had access to all of Nabu's experience. "
ahhhh alright my bad then, by dr fate know how is not great to say the least, but spawn has tackled some powerful foes along the lines of mal and urizen who both have mills worth of fighting as well.
#18 Posted by King Saturn (218340 posts) - - Show Bio
Doctor Fate would probably win here
#19 Edited by BIackFlash (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

 The old Fate wins, he easily enslaved gods and smashed planets. The new Dr Fate sounds very weak compared to even Spawn Age one.
 
depends which version of Fate turns up in battle

#20 Posted by lagoon_boy (11302 posts) - - Show Bio
doc fate...wins he can even put a good fight with age two
#21 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Fate wins

#22 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" doc fate...wins he can even put a good fight with age two "
Dr fate can also beat Spawn Age Two
#23 Posted by wild cat (924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
" doc fate...wins he can even put a good fight with age two "
Dr fate can also beat Spawn Age Two "
now that i doubt (yes im lagoon boy)
#24 Posted by NightFang (10814 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Doctor Fate would probably win here "