Dream of Endless vs COIE Antimonitor ( Full power )

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Flash speed blitz

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream of the Endless.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By skyroid

Dream, seriously you can't kill the Endless They are ideas, they aren't beings

It's like saying I will kill the letter L

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MasterKungFu

dream

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As previously stated Morpheus and the rest of The Endless are truly abstract beings, representations of aspects of existence that cannot be destroyed for they are the ideas/concepts of said aspects.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morpheus stomps.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarithAlGhul7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WarithAlGhul7

Dream should win

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lucano said:

As previously stated Morpheus and the rest of The Endless are truly abstract beings, representations of aspects of existence that cannot be destroyed for they are the ideas/concepts of said aspects.

@skyroid said:

Even though i agree on who wins, if you think about it, if you kill everything that has an idea the idea dies. :D

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:
@lucano said:

@skyroid said:

Even though i agree on who wins, if you think about it, if you kill everything that has an idea the idea dies. :D

In other words, just stop believing in the idea itself.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endless.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

But Morpheus died, so they can be killed. They are beings.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Morpheus

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Morpheus IMO.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sandman

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By skyroid

@chimeroid: @traskindustries: Dream haven't died. Morpheus was a point of view. He himself had to ask his sister Death to claim that point of view. Morpheus ASKED to die.

Also, the Endless also personifies of the opposite. To destroy him completely you have to destroy dream and realities even then Dream has to wait for his sister to claim him.

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@chimeroid: @traskindustries: Dream haven't died. Morpheus was a point of view. He himself had to ask his sister Death to claim that point of view. Morpheus ASKED to die.

Also, the Endless also personifies of the opposite. To destroy him completely you have to destroy dream and realities even then Dream has to wait for his sister to claim him.

So we've established that they can die. Also we've established that they are the avatars of emotions, and dreams and stuff. So if AM slags the multiverse, they have no power left because everyone has died.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti-Monitor should stomp, he had absorbed most of existence, Dream may be a powerful existential abstract but he can't possibly compete with someone packing existence it's self.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries: No they can't die they are ideas.

You can kill everything but you can't kill an idea. Death of the Endless can kill ideas, concepts, abstracts beings and stuff.

AM isn't Death of the Endless

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentofchaos1: Death of the endless visited Marvel and took Dream there to see Marvel I guess

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By traskindustries

@skyroid said:

Death of the endless visited Marvel and took Dream there to see Marvel I guess

Is it canon? and I just read that it was only Death of the Endless, not Morpheus. Also how do the Endless compare to Lucifer or Michael?

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By skyroid

@traskindustries:

They are created by Lucifer and Michael. So they are just a rank below Lucifer and Michael

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

They are created by Lucifer and Michael. So they are just a rank below Lucifer and Michael

Oh, so as their creators they must also have the power to undo them. Again, more proof that they can be killed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:
@lucano said:

@skyroid said:

In other words, just stop believing in the idea itself.

He's not really an idea, more like an aspect of sentient existence. You can't just "stop believing" in dreaming, and then there's the fact that Morpheus doesn't strictly represent dreams-I always saw him as the representation of some kind of mass subconsciousness, that's why all stories lie in his domain.

@skyroid said:

But Morpheus died, so they can be killed. They are beings.

Morpheus didn't really die. What died was an aspect of him, or like Abel put it, a point of view.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:

He's not really an idea, more like an aspect of sentient existence. You can't just "stop believing" in dreaming, and then there's the fact that Morpheus doesn't strictly represent dreams-I always saw him as the representation of some kind of mass subconsciousness, that's why all stories lie in his domain.

But still. If you kill everything that has a sub conscience he will seize to exist. Just like when flash outran death.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:

But still. If you kill everything that has a sub conscience he will seize to exist. Just like when flash outran death.

Anti-Monitor would have to kill himself, making the battle a draw. That's assuming Dream can't deal with him before he destroys every sentient being in existence.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@chimeroid said:
@nickras said:

Anti-Monitor would have to kill himself, making the battle a draw. That's assuming Dream can't deal with him before he destroys every sentient being in existence.

It was agreed that Dream would win. I said so as well, i just debated on how Dream can be defeated. And i asked a question if Dream is multiversal. Because, simply put, COIE Antimonitor has destroyed universes and left them. If the Dream is universal that would mean he has destroyed multiple Dreams.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By skyroid

@chimeroid: A tiny fraction of Dreams power destroyed 60 billion universes and recreated 60 billion universes.

The Endless aren't universal, they are ideas of their names and the opposite of their names. They are incapable of being killed by being other then Death of the Endless

DjMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DjMasta

Dream already showed inferiority to the World Forger, a monitor on par with Mobius. During the introduction of Dark Knight's Barbatos, Dream was portrayed as a minor entity the entire time.

No Caption Provided

Mobius=Alpheus>Barbatos>Dream.

Composite_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Then what killed them?

@nickras said:

Then what would have killed him? Surely the last being/person standing has dreams and ideas, and a subconscious.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Then what killed them?

@chimeroid said:
@nickras said:

Then what would have killed him? Surely the last being/person standing has dreams and ideas, and a subconscious.

You can kill any of the endless, but since they are personifications of ideas of basic elements of the universe they will just instantly be reborn elsewhere as themselves, and yet different. It's all metaphorical mumbo jumbo TBH, they shouldn't be used in battles.

Composite_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

@composite_god said:

@chimeroid:

Then what killed them?

@chimeroid said:
@nickras said:

You can kill any of the endless, but since they are personifications of ideas of basic elements of the universe they will just instantly be reborn elsewhere as themselves, and yet different. It's all metaphorical mumbo jumbo TBH, they shouldn't be used in battles.

I see. Just curious.

Avatar image for platinumfanboy1
Platinumfanboy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points