#1 Edited by NEEK_03 (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

Both movie versions, fight is to KO. Doom has standard equipment, NO prep. spidey has black suit. random encounter, takes place in NY no one is around. this is a serious spiderman like when fighting sandman in the sewer. who wins!??

#2 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I will say Doom. He took Things punches, some blasts from him will bring the Spider-man down =)

#3 Posted by NEEK_03 (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

u think his blast will be able to hit spidey?

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Doom easy

#5 Posted by NEEK_03 (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

what did thing do to put him so far above spidey in strength? remember even without the symbiote he was able to stop a train. all i remember ben doing is lifting an 18 wheeler.

#6 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stomps. 

Spidey doesn't stand a chance...

#7 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

what did thing do to put him so far above spidey in strength? remember even without the symbiote he was able to stop a train. all i remember ben doing is lifting an 18 wheeler.

Are you referencing to Spider-Man 2 when he stopped the train? That was more of a feat of endurance, since he stopped the train with his webbing and held on to webbing. He didn't stop the train with his strength.

#8 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell is peter going to hurt him, maybe if they fight near of a coast, but in the middle of the city he wouldn't be able to win.

#9 Posted by _Zombie_ (10225 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Are you referencing to Spider-Man 2 when he stopped the train? That was more of a feat of endurance, since he stopped the train with his webbing and held on to webbing. He didn't stop the train with his strength.

And even then.. that pushed him straight up to his limit, as he was very clearly under heavy strain.

Now to add my own piece:

The symbiote's upper strength limits, to my knowledge, were not really shown in the film. It was suggested to amp the user's strength, speed, agility, etc., but I don't recall much of that being shown, at least not under Spidey's control. Sure, it shows the potential to make its wearer rather ruthless in a fight, but we need to compare that ruthlessness against Doom's, as well as his intelligence. Peter, in the movie, never displayed as much intelligence as his comic counterpart, where Doom was (I believe)on par with Reed. Even without prep, I see him lasting long enough to figure a plan of action out, and take Spidey down.

Also, were the regenerative properties, or the durability, of the black suit even displayed that much? Because if not, it's debatable if the suit will stand up against one of Doom's blasts.

#10 Posted by WildValentine (289 posts) - - Show Bio

He was also very accurate with those blasts! He hit Johnny in mid-air, if I recall.

#11 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

#12 Posted by _Zombie_ (10225 posts) - - Show Bio

@WildValentine said:

He was also very accurate with those blasts! He hit Johnny in mid-air, if I recall.

I guess the issue with the blasts is whether or not the symbiote enhances Peter to the point where he can dodge it. Personally, I say no, but it's been awhile since I've seen either the Spider-Man movies, or the FF ones.

#13 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't he have the Spider-sense in the films? I think that'd help him greatly.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom tanked a condensed super nova.

#15 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom because he will eventually tag Spidey with lightning. A goblin bomb "destroyed" the venom symbiote so I imagine lightning will do worse. Spidey will be jumping around so it won't be a quick win. Spidey could drown him, that might be the only way or webbing but I don't think he has enough to hold Doom down.

#16 Edited by NEEK_03 (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

_Black: Well the webbing also had to be strong, and it did show his endurance. but i also believe that it was a strength feat. the train was speeding and he had the strength to not only hold on but stop it. obviously his muscles were being pushed to the outter limits because they flexed so hard his suit ripped over his biceps. idk how that can be considered strength if your muscles are being exhausted so much that you rip your attire. Witht that said i believe spidey could dodge the blasts andn he could also incapacitate Doom via webbing. the webbing was explained in the 1st movie to be extremely strong, enought of it would hold doom id assume since i didnt see too many strength feats from Doom proving he could break through it. Also the strength did enhance his abilities because he states that they do. @kajitatsu: i believe the goblin bomb affected the symbiote because of the noise. Because if you dont remember prior to the goblin bomb "destroying" the symbiote spidey was using the metal beams to create the loud noise surrounding the symbiote.

#17 Posted by ZachContos (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@kajitatsu: your an idiot, the goblin bomb destroyed the symbiote when it didnt have a host, if spiderman was wearing it and he got it by lightning, the suit and spiderman would be fine

#18 Posted by Raw_Material (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

Think Dr. Doom might take this one.

#19 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom easy.

#20 Posted by laflux (11020 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

It pains me to say this because Spidey is my favorite character but he gets stomped.

#22 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I can see Parker pulling off a win somehow

#23 Edited by Hyperlight (4306 posts) - - Show Bio

i feel like im the only person in the world who really liked movie doom.... he wins