• 97 results
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

everyone on this thread just needs to... 

CHILL OUT!!! 

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By cattlebattle
@The Stegman said:
everyone on this thread just needs to...  CHILL OUT!!!   YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Static Shock
@serum: My post wasn't in reference to you, and your response wasn't in relevance to my post. 
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54  Edited By Timandm

@serum said:

@Timandm said:

I don't see how iceman would actually defeat doom.... What mechanism would he actually use to beat Doom? As I understand it, Freeze uses a 'freeze gun' of some sort. He 'freezes' things? So.... He comes up against one of the strongest sorcerers in the Marvel universe, who also happens to be one of the most intelligent men in the galaxy, who also has a suit similar in power to that of Iron man... and then they battle, right???

So, then, Freeze does what? Calls Doom names? Forces Dr. Doom to watch The Horse Whisperer in the hopes that it makes him fall asleep, at which time Freeze can then beat Doom with a stick?

Oh, wait!!! he's going to try and FREEZE Dr. Doom with his Freeze ray? Because obviously, Men like Dr. Doom and Tony Stark never plan for temperature extremes... Dr. Doom has literally been to Hell a number of times. He's fought the Fantastic FREAKING Four, one of whose members makes stuff very VERY hot... So, Dr. Doom absolutely has NEVER EVEN thought about designing his suit to deal with extreme cold in spite of the fact that he can fly into OUTER FREAKING SPACE....

Sooooo... Exactly how does Freeze defeat Doom???

ok .. I think most agree that the villain Mr.Freeze most powerful Batman (MOVIE VERSION) .. or not?

In the sequence of the Batman movies .. Batman1 - the only villain was the Joker ..

No Caption Provided

"Batman Returns" - the threat was greater, were two villains, Catwoman & Penguin ..

No Caption Provided

"Batman Forever" - the threat was greatest, was not enough Batman, and I need the help of "Robin", Two Face is a villain as dangerous as Penguin & Joker, Riddler and highly intelligent villain who is able to create a machine to steal the mind waves

No Caption Provided

Batman & Robin - the greater threat, Batman and Robin were not enough, considering the power of Mr.Freeze, Ivy and Bane .. are 3 villains and more power .. was necessary to help Bat-Girl

No Caption Provided

I think most agree that the villain Mr.Freeze most powerful Batman (MOVIE VERSION) .. or not?

Mr.Freeze vs Dr.Doom (movie version) what would happen if they shoot at the same time? .... or better yet .. Would happen if Mr.Freeze shoot first? Dr.Doom be frozen .. or not?

The first to shoot .. win

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well, no... You yourself said several times, the "movie version" correct?

The movie version of Doom was superheated to the point that the metalic portion of his body started to melt. It didn't but it was certainly reaching that point, and that was after The Human Torch went Nova, correct? Then they hit him with water and the metal in his body cooled rapidly and became super rigid...

So, this tells us that Movie version Doom can survive temperature extremes... It ALSO tells us that movie version Doom doesn't need to breathe... We can infer this from the fact that, while being imprisoned in that metal shell, he could not move... His lungs could not expand and collapse. His diaphragm couldn't move to even cause his lungs to expand or collapse... Sooo.. Movie version Doom apparently doesn't need oxygen, but since movie version Doom is partially some form of organic metal, like Colossus, this isn't too hard to believe...

ALSO, and THIS is an important point which really should settle this, movie version Doom can draw power from any electrical source. Remember how he drew power from the electric sockets in the first movie? And right before the big fight at the end he drew power from the surrounding electrical wires? Well, even though Freeze's suit and gun use diamonds as their power source, they still run off of electricity. Somehow, he converts solid diamond into energy... Doom could draw that off of him making his suit and gun shut down...

Now, you say 'The first Shot wins" but does it? Think about how Freeze's gun works. It does not work the way Idie's (of Generation Hope) power does. She drains heat energy from the surrounding area or objects and reduces their temperature that way. Freeze's gun works more like Iceman's (of the X-Men) power does. He freezes the water in the atmosphere or in an object... Now, notice when Freeze zapped Robin it did not kill Robin. That tells us that he only froze the water in the atmosphere (not that there really would have been enough to encapsulate the boy wonder as he did, but it's a comic book movie so... it works) and that he did not freeze the water inside Robin's body...

From that, let's think about what would happen if he froze the water in the air around Dr. Doom... Dr. Doom gets encapsulated in a block of ice...

• Does that immobilize Dr. Doom? No... His strength, in the movie, was greater than the Thing's. He'd easily break out of that block of ice.
  • Would being stuck in an ice block suffocate Doom if he took a long time getting out? No, he doesn't need to breathe.
  • Would a block of Ice stop doom from drawing power from Mr. Freeze's suit? Absolutely not... Water does NOT make a good insulator...

So, EVEN IF Freeze got in the first shot... The best he could do would be to put Doom in a large block of ice... and yes, it could be a very large block... But it would not kill Doom, and it would not stop Doom... Doom would break his way free using his super strength or he would use his lightning zaps to melt the ice... If he began to go low on power, he would take all of the power in Mr. Freeze's suit...

I honestly don't see a way for Mr. Freeze to win this one...

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By RainEffect
@CitizenBane said:
At this stage I'm pretty sure serum is just making threads like this on purpose.
serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By serum

@Timandm said:

@serum said:

@Timandm said:

I don't see how iceman would actually defeat doom.... What mechanism would he actually use to beat Doom? As I understand it, Freeze uses a 'freeze gun' of some sort. He 'freezes' things? So.... He comes up against one of the strongest sorcerers in the Marvel universe, who also happens to be one of the most intelligent men in the galaxy, who also has a suit similar in power to that of Iron man... and then they battle, right???

So, then, Freeze does what? Calls Doom names? Forces Dr. Doom to watch The Horse Whisperer in the hopes that it makes him fall asleep, at which time Freeze can then beat Doom with a stick?

Oh, wait!!! he's going to try and FREEZE Dr. Doom with his Freeze ray? Because obviously, Men like Dr. Doom and Tony Stark never plan for temperature extremes... Dr. Doom has literally been to Hell a number of times. He's fought the Fantastic FREAKING Four, one of whose members makes stuff very VERY hot... So, Dr. Doom absolutely has NEVER EVEN thought about designing his suit to deal with extreme cold in spite of the fact that he can fly into OUTER FREAKING SPACE....

Sooooo... Exactly how does Freeze defeat Doom???

ok .. I think most agree that the villain Mr.Freeze most powerful Batman (MOVIE VERSION) .. or not?

In the sequence of the Batman movies .. Batman1 - the only villain was the Joker ..

No Caption Provided

"Batman Returns" - the threat was greater, were two villains, Catwoman & Penguin ..

No Caption Provided

"Batman Forever" - the threat was greatest, was not enough Batman, and I need the help of "Robin", Two Face is a villain as dangerous as Penguin & Joker, Riddler and highly intelligent villain who is able to create a machine to steal the mind waves

No Caption Provided

Batman & Robin - the greater threat, Batman and Robin were not enough, considering the power of Mr.Freeze, Ivy and Bane .. are 3 villains and more power .. was necessary to help Bat-Girl

No Caption Provided

I think most agree that the villain Mr.Freeze most powerful Batman (MOVIE VERSION) .. or not?

Mr.Freeze vs Dr.Doom (movie version) what would happen if they shoot at the same time? .... or better yet .. Would happen if Mr.Freeze shoot first? Dr.Doom be frozen .. or not?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well, no... You yourself said several times, the "movie version" correct?

The movie version of Doom was superheated to the point that the metalic portion of his body started to melt. It didn't but it was certainly reaching that point, and that was after The Human Torch went Nova, correct? Then they hit him with water and the metal in his body cooled rapidly and became super rigid...

So, this tells us that Movie version Doom can survive temperature extremes... It ALSO tells us that movie version Doom doesn't need to breathe... We can infer this from the fact that, while being imprisoned in that metal shell, he could not move... His lungs could not expand and collapse. His diaphragm couldn't move to even cause his lungs to expand or collapse... Sooo.. Movie version Doom apparently doesn't need oxygen, but since movie version Doom is partially some form of organic metal, like Colossus, this isn't too hard to believe...

ALSO, and THIS is an important point which really should settle this, movie version Doom can draw power from any electrical source. Remember how he drew power from the electric sockets in the first movie? And right before the big fight at the end he drew power from the surrounding electrical wires? Well, even though Freeze's suit and gun use diamonds as their power source, they still run off of electricity. Somehow, he converts solid diamond into energy... Doom could draw that off of him making his suit and gun shut down...

Now, you say 'The first Shot wins" but does it? Think about how Freeze's gun works. It does not work the way Idie's (of Generation Hope) power does. She drains heat energy from the surrounding area or objects and reduces their temperature that way. Freeze's gun works more like Iceman's (of the X-Men) power does. He freezes the water in the atmosphere or in an object... Now, notice when Freeze zapped Robin it did not kill Robin. That tells us that he only froze the water in the atmosphere (not that there really would have been enough to encapsulate the boy wonder as he did, but it's a comic book movie so... it works) and that he did not freeze the water inside Robin's body...

From that, let's think about what would happen if he froze the water in the air around Dr. Doom... Dr. Doom gets encapsulated in a block of ice...

• Does that immobilize Dr. Doom? No... His strength, in the movie, was greater than the Thing's. He'd easily break out of that block of ice.
  • Would being stuck in an ice block suffocate Doom if he took a long time getting out? No, he doesn't need to breathe.
  • Would a block of Ice stop doom from drawing power from Mr. Freeze's suit? Absolutely not... Water does NOT make a good insulator...

So, EVEN IF Freeze got in the first shot... The best he could do would be to put Doom in a large block of ice... and yes, it could be a very large block... But it would not kill Doom, and it would not stop Doom... Doom would break his way free using his super strength or he would use his lightning zaps to melt the ice... If he began to go low on power, he would take all of the power in Mr. Freeze's suit...

I honestly don't see a way for Mr. Freeze to win this one...

we are all agreed that Dr.Doom is superior ... but several users agree not Mr.Freeze put in representation of the Batman universe as the most powerful villain .. Like the 4 fantastic Dr.Doom .. then .. Mr.Freeze if not, who is? .... so far, in movies, has not appeared a more powerful villain that Mr.Freeze

No Caption Provided
serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By serum

@Xtremeperson said:

Doom's Armor is way better as far as I know. A fairer fight would be to put Bane on team two?

why duet with Bane? ... why not a duet with Poison Ivy or Catwoman or Riddler?

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Loki9876
No Caption Provided

@serum: not the joker but emperor joker he has reality altering powers so yes he would win.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By serum

@Loki9876 said:

No Caption Provided

@serum: not the joker but emperor joker he has reality altering powers so yes he would win.

you not understand or have a Pentium 1 in your brain? ..... I must repeat it many times?? "MOVIE" ... In the comics Mr.Freeze is shit .. but in the movies Mr.Freeze more powerful the villain .. by God! ... it is very difficult to understand?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By Killemall

@serum said:

the problem is that most of the battles in this forum are in the comic version ... my opinions are the versions of the films .. I do not read comics, movies only .. for this reason it is impossible for me to have the same opinion that most ..

I understand what you mean, still movie version i think Doom is more powerful, has way more technology on his hand. Doom still wins in my opinion.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Loki9876

@serum said:

@Loki9876 said:

No Caption Provided

you not understand or have a Pentium 1 in your brain? ..... I must repeat it many times?? "MOVIE" ... In the comics Mr.Freeze is shit .. but in the movies Mr.Freeze more powerful the villain .. by God! ... it is very difficult to understand?

the dude just said that emperor joker is the strongest batman villain in the comics an d the you insulted him and said no way joker could win against freeze. I was just pointing out joker is not the same as emperor joker. I give you knowledge and you just insult me?

I wanted to explain to you that joker and emperor joker are different so you could understand what the other guy meant.

and you should not judge me I know a billion times more about comics judging on your previous posts. You made a penguin vs. Dr. Doom battle for christ sakes.

and yes doom wins even if it were movie versions.

to be honest I don't know if you're just an immature child or just trolling.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By serum

@Loki9876 said:

@serum said:

@Loki9876 said:

No Caption Provided

the dude just said that emperor joker is the strongest batman villain in the comics an d the you insulted him and said no way joker could win against freeze. I was just pointing out joker is not the same as emperor joker. I give you knowledge and you just insult me?

I wanted to explain to you that joker and emperor joker are different so you could understand what the other guy meant.

and you should not judge me I know a billion times more about comics judging on your previous posts. You made a penguin vs. Dr. Doom battle for christ sakes.

and yes doom wins even if it were movie versions.

to be honest I don't know if you're just an immature child or just trolling.

Emperor Joker does not exist in the movies ... .... NOT EXIST ... ... you do not understand??? ... is the version of the movies ... Mr.Freeze is more powerful villain ... ... by God! ...... it is very difficult to understand?

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Stop saying Freez haves a changes here.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Loki9876

@serum: you don't understand troll I was just giving you some knowledge that hadn't had anything to do with the thread i just wanted to explain what he meant by that post. god. it hasn't have anything to do with the thread I wanted to explain it to you because maybe you were intrested what he meant with the post, I tried to be nice and explain you the concept of emperor joker (IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD) because I wanted to explain something to you because i am a nice person and you just insult me? you should feel ashamed to be honest. I just tried to explain what the guy meant by "emperor joker" so you would understand what he meant because cleary you thought it was just regular joker.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By serum

@Thepowercosmic said:

I said earlier that Dr.Doom is superior ... that repeat the same again ... Mr.Freeze is most powerful villain BATMAN !!!!! (MOVIES) .... ... by God! ... it is very difficult to understand?

The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#66  Edited By The_Warlord

@serum said:

@Thepowercosmic said:

I said earlier that Dr.Doom is superior ... that repeat the same again ... Mr.Freeze is most powerful villain BATMAN !!!!! (MOVIES) .... ... by God! ... it is very difficult to understand?

English isn't your native tongue, is it?

Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jedi Wolverine

With prep i believe Joker, Riddler and Ras al Ghul can take down Freeze - going just by movie versions, these guys are master planners.

No prep fight then the only competition is Bane if he closes the distance real quick and maybe Ras again.

So no Freeze maybe not the most powerful Batman Movie villan

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By serum

@The_Warlord said:

@serum said:

@Thepowercosmic said:

English isn't your native tongue, is it?

I use 3 languages , is not easy ..

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By serum

@Loki9876 said:

@serum: you don't understand troll I was just giving you some knowledge that hadn't had anything to do with the thread i just wanted to explain what he meant by that post. god. it hasn't have anything to do with the thread I wanted to explain it to you because maybe you were intrested what he meant with the post, I tried to be nice and explain you the concept of emperor joker (IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD) because I wanted to explain something to you because i am a nice person and you just insult me? you should feel ashamed to be honest. I just tried to explain what the guy meant by "emperor joker" so you would understand what he meant because cleary you thought it was just regular joker.

I apologize .. but .. this is a comparison in the version of the movie .. ja jaa .. you think .. you think that the useless Joker, Penguin, Two Face, Catwoman, Riddler, is superior to Mr.Freeze? ... I repeat, in the Batman movies, not comics .. Mr.Freeze obviously is the most powerful .. obvious

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Timandm

@serum: Well, I guess you have to define what "powerful" means in this case... Are you talking about raw physical capabilities?

Joker doesn't even rank if we're talking about simply physical strength and what not, but I think he's the best and most challenging Batman villain there is... But powerful, no?

So, powerful 'movie version' Batman villains. Let's list them, shall we?

Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Two Face, The Riddler, Rhas Al Ghul, Scare Crow, Joker (Again), and Two Face (again.)

THOSE are the options. So, who is the most powerful?

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By serum

@Jedi Wolverine said:

With prep i believe Joker, Riddler and Ras al Ghul can take down Freeze - going just by movie versions, these guys are master planners.

No prep fight then the only competition is Bane if he closes the distance real quick and maybe Ras again.

So no Freeze maybe not the most powerful Batman Movie villan

Mr.Freeze can also plan, any can do it .. Joker, Riddler, Two Face, Penguin, Catwoman, none of them has powers .. if as you say, then the Joker and Riddler could defeat the Green Goblin or Dr.Octopus .. your argument is weak

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By cattlebattle
@Timandm said:

@serum: Well, I guess you have to define what "powerful" means in this case... Are you talking about raw physical capabilities?

Joker doesn't even rank if we're talking about simply physical strength and what not, but I think he's the best and most challenging Batman villain there is... But powerful, no?

Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Two Face, The Riddler, Rhas Al Ghul, Scare Crow, Joker (Again), and Two Face (again.)

Riddler achieved mental godhood in Batman Forever so technically...he was the most powerful
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Timandm

@cattlebattle said:

@Timandm said:

Riddler achieved mental godhood in Batman Forever so technically...he was the most powerful

True... But then, Penguin achieved.. um.. Penguin...um... he had a tuxedo? Never mind... Let's go with Riddler.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serum said:

the problem is that most of the battles in this forum are in the comic version ... my opinions are the versions of the films .. I do not read comics, movies only .. for this reason it is impossible for me to have the same opinion that most ..

Then go read a comic book
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By cattlebattle
@Timandm said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Timandm said:

True... But then, Penguin achieved.. um.. Penguin...um... he had a tuxedo? Never mind... Let's go with Riddler.

Penguin had an army of penguins....since the term "powerful" is subjective anyway, I'd say having an army of missile equipped Penguins is better than a suit and a freeze fun
serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By serum

@Timandm said:

is a joke? ... if you're serious, then you want to say that Joker, Penguin and Riddler can defeat the Green Goblin or Dr.Octopus? ... Joker, Penguin and Riddler are common criminals, such as exist in real life, and you want to compare them with Super-Villains as Mr.Freeze, Bane, Green Goblin Dr.Octopus.. is a joke?

you not understand or have a Pentium 1 in your brain?

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Timandm

@serum said:

@Timandm said:

is a joke? ... if you're serious, then you want to say that Joker, Penguin and Riddler can defeat the Green Goblin or Dr.Octopus? ... Joker, Penguin and Riddler are common criminals, such as exist in real life, and you want to compare them with Super-Villains as Mr.Freeze, Bane, Green Goblin Dr.Octopus.. is a joke?

One - You've already used the "pentium 1" joke in this thread... You have already revealed the fact that you are a terrible nerd. There's no need to keep on doing it. Once you've shown your ass to everyone, it begins to lose shock value...

Two - Have you noticed how " I " have not insulted you... At all... I'm able to have these discussions without being rude or insulting....

Three - Are you SURE you want to compare brain pans with me? Are you SURE? REALLY?

Four - You need to actually READ what I WROTE before you comment on it... Where in the F**K do see me saying that Joker, Penguin, or Riddler can defeat the Green Goblin? WHERE? WHERE do you see that? I didn't put that ANYWHERE. Are you truly THAT STUPID? REALLY? you REALLY ARE THAT INCREDIBLY STUPID???

TRY, I defy you to try and find ANYWHERE that I said either the Joker or the Penguin or the RIddler could beat the Green Goblin.

Little Boy, if you want to get into an 'intellectual' debate with ME... You're going to be up WAY past your bedtime...

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RainEffect
@serum: Your battle threads are a bit of a .... comment dit ton .... joke. 

Doom does not approve of your humor, regardless if it's about his movie-equivalent.
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By RainEffect
@Timandm said:

@serum said:

@Timandm said:

One - You've already used the "pentium 1" joke in this thread... You have already revealed the fact that you are a terrible nerd. There's no need to keep on doing it. Once you've shown your ass to everyone, it begins to lose shock value...

Two - Have you noticed how " I " have not insulted you... At all... I'm able to have these discussions without being rude or insulting....

Three - Are you SURE you want to compare brain pans with me? Are you SURE? REALLY?

Four - You need to actually READ what I WROTE before you comment on it... Where in the F**K do see me saying that Joker, Penguin, or Riddler can defeat the Green Goblin? WHERE? WHERE do you see that? I didn't put that ANYWHERE. Are you truly THAT STUPID? REALLY? you REALLY ARE THAT INCREDIBLY STUPID???

TRY, I defy you to try and find ANYWHERE that I said either the Joker or the Penguin or the RIddler could beat the Green Goblin.

Little Boy, if you want to get into an 'intellectual' debate with ME... You're going to be up WAY past your bedtime...

This is like watching a timer to a stack of c4 explosives counting down, only the explosives are strapped to your crotch. 
Pure genius.
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Timandm

@RainEffect: This is like watching a timer to a stack of c4 explosives counting down, only the explosives are strapped to your crotch.

Pure genius.

I can honestly say, THAT is a thought I've never had... Thanks for that image. LOL!

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Fetts
@serum: For future reference, instead of "Doctor Doom vs Mr. Freeze"  just say "Movie Doctor Doom vs Movie Mr. Freeze". 
serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By serum

@Timandm said:

@serum said:

@Timandm said:

you do not support a serious debate with me .. you flee the debate .. you have not said what the green goblin, but that is like than Mr.Freeze is lower to Two Face, Joker, Penguin .. is exactly the same .. how dare you say that a common criminal is higher than a Super-Villain .. by God! ... I hope you say something with logic .. but you has no serious arguments.. jaa jaaa.. you end up avoiding the debate..

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By serum

@Timandm said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Timandm said:

conclude .. Joker, Penguin, Two Face, Riddler, are like to Lex Lutor .. Lex Lutor can defeat Superman.. Mr.Freeze can be defeated with a flamethrower (like Iceman from X-Men) .. Superman can be defeated with kryptonite .. (but still they remain lower)

Batman's villains have always been characterized as "realistic", without power, ordinary people .. for that reason Mr.Freeze, Bane and Ivy should be villains in X-Men or Spiderman, by reason of their "superiority" .. Catwoman also in the movie she has 7 lives and ability feline

expect you to understand .. or else .. end off suspecting you have a pentium 1 in your brain .. (seriously)

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By cattlebattle
@serum said:

@Timandm said:

conclude .. Joker, Penguin, Two Face, Riddler, are like to Lex Lutor .. Lex Lutor can defeat Superman.. Mr.Freeze can be defeated with a flamethrower (like Iceman from X-Men) .. Superman can be defeated with kryptonite .. (but still they remain lower)

Batman's villains have always been characterized as "realistic", without power, ordinary people .. for that reason Mr.Freeze, Bane and Ivy should be villains in X-Men or Spiderman, by reason of their "superiority" .. Catwoman also in the movie she has 7 lives and ability feline

expect you to understand .. or else .. end off suspecting you have a pentium 1 in your brain .. (seriously)

These posts just get crazier and crazier. Lex Luthor is a genius far beyond most Batman villains. Mr. Freeze can be defeated in a variety of ways. When was Iceman defeated by a flamethrower??

So because the characters have limited abilities they belong in n X-Men?? They're Batman villains.....they have been for years, Batman has a bunch of enemies with unnatural abilities
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Timandm

@cattlebattle said:

@serum said:

@Timandm said:

These posts just get crazier and crazier. Lex Luthor is a genius far beyond most Batman villains. Mr. Freeze can be defeated in a variety of ways. When was Iceman defeated by a flamethrower?? So because the characters have limited abilities they belong in n X-Men?? They're Batman villains.....they have been for years, Batman has a bunch of enemies with unnatural abilities

I don't recall having said ANY of that... I think someone copy and pasted something I said into a conversation... but seeing the "pentium 1 in your brain" comment, I see it comes from the moron who keeps using that same STUPID, TIRED, BORING, Nerdish little comment.

But since I'm here, I suspect, with regard to iceman being beaten by a flame thrower, they might be alluding to the time long ago that The Human Torch was able to weaken ice man... That was WAY before Ice Man went through his secondary mutation...

THIS THREAD IS A WASTE..

THE KID APPEARS TO BE TROLLING.

HE'S ONLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO ARGUE WITH AN INSULT...

EDIT HERE --> I recall now.. Cattle, he's not worth talking to... No matter how logical or reasonable you are, he just wants to argue...

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Loki9876

@serum: okay in the movies (the old ones) he is. that i can agree with you

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By serum

@Loki9876 said:

@serum: okay in the movies (the old ones) he is. that i can agree with you

Ok.. I feel good that you understand .. I was more suited to the versions of movies, series and video games .. I do not read comics .. I do not like reading

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By serum

@cattlebattle said:

@serum said:

@Timandm said:

These posts just get crazier and crazier. Lex Luthor is a genius far beyond most Batman villains. Mr. Freeze can be defeated in a variety of ways. When was Iceman defeated by a flamethrower?? So because the characters have limited abilities they belong in n X-Men?? They're Batman villains.....they have been for years, Batman has a bunch of enemies with unnatural abilities

You do not understand or maybe I did not explain well .. Lutor Lex is the villain of Superman N ª 1 .. Joker is the villain in Batman N ª 1 ... this is a reality .. these villains are not combatants, they are strategists .. Lex Lutor, Joker, Riddler, we can not compare to Zod, Bizarro, Mr.Freeze, Bane, they use physical violence, are totally different

Obviously Batman has many enemies superhuman, but in the movies, the first villains in the movies were realistic (Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever), but the villains in Batman & Robin ceased to be realistic, for that reason that movie was widely criticized, in my opinion Mr.Freeze, Bane, Ivy, Catwoman (movie version) can be perfectly villains of Spiderman or X-Men

Comparing violent villains Superman, the most powerful are Bizarro, Darkseid, Doomsday, etc. .. Comparing "Violent" villains Batman (excluding Joker and Riddler) .. comparing the Penguin, Two Face, Catwoman, Bane, Mr.Freeze, Poison Ivy .. Obviously, the more powerful is Mr.Freeze .. obvious

I hope I explained it well ..

No Caption Provided
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Thepowercosmic

@serum said:

@Thepowercosmic said:

Then why did you make this battle knowing so?

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By serum

@Thepowercosmic said:

@serum said:

@Thepowercosmic said:

Then why did you make this battle knowing so?

I thought that Mr.Freeze might defeat Doom freezing .. but definitely underestimate Doom ..

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By serum
No Caption Provided

This may be the new face of Mr.Freeze in the next Batman movie .. Completely lost all its essence .. I wonder why I try to give more and more realism to the characters

Avatar image for icametoaskquestions
Icametoaskquestions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

give doom gauntlets and make it godcurbstomp

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Cor_Tsar

Mr. Freeze is doomed. haha see what I did there?

Yo, this was freaking hilarious. Wondered what happened to the people of two years ago, i kinda miss that crowd, Static Shock was like my favorite mod. I didn't even know you could take mod status away.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic versions? Doom wins every time.

Film versions (as pictured)? Much closer but still probably Doom, his powers were more effectively lethal. OP should have specified.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By leonkarlen123

Mr Freeze is an powerful villain. The gun is enough to freeze Doom for good but it will have an hard time getting through the shields.

silentx777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By silentx777
SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madrid_san: I'd like to see Mr.Freeze battle Electro.

This is a 3 year old Battle thread, not a discussion thread.