This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by XxGin (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole Marvel universe turns against Doom so he travels back in tme to get ready.

Doom gets a life time of prep he can do anything he wants to get ready.

No one in the whole Marvel universe knows about the fight except for Doom.

No infinity gauntlet and no one above galactus level.

#2 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@XxGin: Character vs Universe fights are not allowed here dear sir or madam.

#3 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

No one above Galactus level?

Doom gets a hold of the Cosmic Cube and instantly destroys his opponents.

#4 Edited by Dextersinister (6520 posts) - - Show Bio

The Illuminati jump in there time ride and slap him upside the head, despite what the OP says there are just to many people who can see the future and look through time such as Layla and Cable for anyone to get the drop on an entire universe without PIS.

#5 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@XxGin: Character vs Universe fights are not allowed here dear sir or madam.

Why?

#6 Posted by Havenless (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to say Doom pulls it out but that's just too much of an uphill battle. So many races, so many galaxies, the Shi'ar empire, the Kree empire, the Skrulls, the Phalanx, the Brood, the armor knight guys that Rom hangs with.... Literally unfathomable what Doom is up against. He's basically need to destroy the entire universe and somehow survive. I would say maybe steal the Pheonix force, but that's beyond Galactus level so it's not included. I'm going with impossible. Universe consumes him.

#7 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: I believe it's because they tend to get overly complicated and lead to discussions that go nowhere. There are so many variables and factors to comb through, it's sort if like have a bunch of separate topics jumbled up in one thread. However, this rule may have changed since I last read them. And it seems to be going fine so far. But if it starts to get chaotic, this will get locked.

#8 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. I'm a Doom fanboy, so I'll bite.

Doom with infinity gauntlet takes out everyone.

#9 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Ok... I never read it on the rules or heard that this was against the rules.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (38406 posts) - - Show Bio

I got rid of these for exactly this reason.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@ImmortalT1000: I believe it's because they tend to get overly complicated and lead to discussions that go nowhere. There are so many variables and factors to comb through, it's sort if like have a bunch of separate topics jumbled up in one thread. However, this rule may have changed since I last read them. And it seems to be going fine so far. But if it starts to get chaotic, this will get locked.

@ImmortalT1000: It is.

Moderator Online