#1 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio
Metal
#2 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess would be SBP.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prep....Iron Man & Doom take an L.

Moderator
#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31334 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP unless Tony and Victor have a good measure of prep involved in their attack/defense.

#5 Edited by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio

They have an hour of prep and access to all thier tech.

#6 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man and doooooooom

#7 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"They have an hour of prime and access to all thier tech.
"
All tech? Iron Man and Doom take it.
#8 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

Only an hour of prep time they would lose after all IM can only use one suit at a time. If they had a full night of prep they could win.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins.

Moderator
#10 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

prime

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Only an hour of prep time they would lose after all IM can only use one suit at a time. If they had a full night of prep they could win."
That's false.Iron Man can use several suits at once.
Moderator
#12 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Prime wins."
WIth and hour prep and all tech? I see the use of a time machine coming in handy.
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (24789 posts) - - Show Bio
Superboy Prime?
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Prime wins."
WIth and hour prep and all tech? I see the use of a time machine coming in handy.
"
What is going to go back and stop Prime from being born?
Moderator
#15 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Prime wins."
WIth and hour prep and all tech? I see the use of a time machine coming in handy.
"
What is going to go back and stop Prime from being born?"
I have no clue, but with a time machine, you have well time on your side.
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Prime wins."
WIth and hour prep and all tech? I see the use of a time machine coming in handy.
"
What is going to go back and stop Prime from being born?"
I have no clue, but with a time machine, you have well time on your side.
"
With a time machine you have to leave the battlefield..then you lose.
Moderator
#17 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Prime wins."
WIth and hour prep and all tech? I see the use of a time machine coming in handy.
"
What is going to go back and stop Prime from being born?"
I have no clue, but with a time machine, you have well time on your side.
"
With a time machine you have to leave the battlefield..then you lose."
Is using your prep time considered losing the battlefield? Cause they could technically be gone for any amount of time but be back before the battle begins.
#18 Posted by TheDrifter (24789 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and Doc Doom take this...

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Prime wins."
WIth and hour prep and all tech? I see the use of a time machine coming in handy.
"
What is going to go back and stop Prime from being born?"
I have no clue, but with a time machine, you have well time on your side.
"
With a time machine you have to leave the battlefield..then you lose."
Is using your prep time considered losing the battlefield? Cause they could technically be gone for any amount of time but be back before the battle begins.
"
If they have an hour to prepare then the battle doesn't start until the hour is up.
Moderator
#20 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Only an hour of prep time they would lose after all IM can only use one suit at a time. If they had a full night of prep they could win."
That's false.Iron Man can use several suits at once."
Tony can't be in several suits at once dumbass
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Only an hour of prep time they would lose after all IM can only use one suit at a time. If they had a full night of prep they could win."
That's false.Iron Man can use several suits at once."
Tony can't be in several suits at once dumbass
"
He doesn't have to be in them for them to do what he wants them to do dumbass.Read comics for a change.
Moderator
#22 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio
I know that fool but that would be cheating, Doom could just as easiliy send a million Domm bots at him
#23 Edited by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"I know that fool but that would be cheating, Doom could just as easiliy send a million Domm bots at him"
And that would do what? And that's not cheating..it's prep.Iron Man going and using the reality gem would be cheating.
Moderator
#24 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if the thread starter says he can do it then its ok but if he uses all of his armours at the same time and Doom has a few Doombots SBP loses.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Well if the thread starter says he can do it then its ok but if he uses all of his armours at the same time and Doom has a few Doombots SBP loses."
Iron Man took out all of his armors by himself with strength and weapons..if Iron Man can take them out so can Prime.Doombots are weak as hell.Shang Chi destroyed a Doombot with his barehands and he's an human.They are scrap to Prime.
Moderator
#26 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Well if the thread starter says he can do it then its ok but if he uses all of his armours at the same time and Doom has a few Doombots SBP loses."
Iron Man took out all of his armors by himself with strength and weapons..if Iron Man can take them out so can Prime.Doombots are weak as hell.Shang Chi destroyed a Doombot with his barehands and he's an human.They are scrap to Prime."
True.
#27 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

There are different levels of Doombots you do know that right, and since the time IM beat the other armours he has made even more, they are stronger. Plus he still hes to deal with the real IM and Doom.

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"There are different levels of Doombots you do know that right, and since the time IM beat the other armours he has made even more, they are stronger. Plus he still hes to deal with the real IM and Doom."
Iron Man couldn't build an armor that could stop the Hulk..I know he doesn't have even one that isn't scrap for Prime.

There is no Doombot that can touch Prime.....if there was there would at least be a type that has a chance against the F4.
Moderator
#29 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

You act as if Doombots never stoped the FF before, and Hulk went against one type of armour, prime will go against them all at the same time. Hulk buster, Thor buster, Extremis, and hundreds of others

#30 Edited by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"You act as if Doombots never stoped the FF before, and Hulk went against one type of armour, prime will go against them all at the same time. Hulk buster, Thor buster, Extremis, and hundreds of others"
The Thorbuster doesn't exist anymore.Alot of the other ones are for travel in different elements like the underwater armor he used against Namor.His old armors are complete scrap.
Moderator
#31 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

He has the prototype for all his armors and can easily reinstate any one of them. And Im just going by your rules you said all his armors.

#32 Edited by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"He has the prototype for all his armors and can easily reinstate any one of them. And Im just going by your rules you said all his armors."
That's not true.Iron Man can never re-create the Thorbuster..not even if he wanted to.That's why it doesn'e exist anymore.Also he can't control every single armor he ever made because they aren't compatible.
Moderator
#33 Posted by King Saturn (218483 posts) - - Show Bio
Superboy Prime should beat Doom and Iron Man
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Superboy Prime should beat Doom and Iron Man
"
Agreed.
Moderator
#35 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"He has the prototype for all his armors and can easily reinstate any one of them. And Im just going by your rules you said all his armors."
That's not true.Iron Man can never re-create the Thorbuster..not even if he wanted to.That's why it doesn'e exist anymore.Also he can't control every single armor he ever made because they aren't compatible."
You silly boy that is the senario that you made up anyway LOL.
#36 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Only an hour of prep time they would lose after all IM can only use one suit at a time. If they had a full night of prep they could win."
That's false.Iron Man can use several suits at once."
LOL. Damn Vance
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"He has the prototype for all his armors and can easily reinstate any one of them. And Im just going by your rules you said all his armors."
That's not true.Iron Man can never re-create the Thorbuster..not even if he wanted to.That's why it doesn'e exist anymore.Also he can't control every single armor he ever made because they aren't compatible."
You silly boy that is the senario that you made up anyway LOL."
I didn't make any scenario.All I said is Iron Man can control several suits at once.I never mentioned all his armors or the Thorbuster.
Moderator
#38 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

Never mind

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Never mind "
I know nevermind.
Moderator
#40 Posted by lordraiden (8391 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Prime wins."
WIth and hour prep and all tech? I see the use of a time machine coming in handy.
"
What is going to go back and stop Prime from being born?"
1. Well, the fact that he isn't from any timeline they know

2. his world/timeline was destroyed in COIE

I honestly fail to see what Doom and Tony can do, whether it's an hour or a day's prep, to do something the whole DCU, AM, Guardians, Monarch, and whoever else i've left out couldn't do!
#41 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio

They are super genius,one is higly skilled in magic and they both are masters of science and weaponry.

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (89577 posts) - - Show Bio

@ SeSaw...you have alot of trouble interpreting what you read.

Prime wins.

Moderator
#43 Posted by BIackFlash (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

Red sun radiation, Prime is gone

#44 Posted by buttersdaman000 (13004 posts) - - Show Bio

prime wins
he always has bloodlust on and always goes for the kill. doom and ironman would be dead before they had a chance to use thier toys

#45 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" Red sun radiation, Prime is gone "
It takes some time for red sun energy to burn out the yellow sun energy in his system. During that time...