#1 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom somehow managed to get Hulk's and Rulk's DNA . He also created portal in the DC universe in order to get the Doomsday's DNA along with Kryptonite as a binding agent from the secret US military base . When he got what he needed , he returned to his castle in Latveria and spent weeks in order to combine all the ingredients into one , using not only science , but his mystic arts too . Eventually , the mixture , containing 3 DNA's  and enchanted by powerful dark magic was ready to use . After injecting the mixture , Doom's body started to grow in size and muscles . Giant green crystal spikes covered his shoulders , knees , back , elbows and face . Green veines appeared through all his body . His skin became gray  and the eyes became glowing red . Doom aquired the powers of Doomsday , Hulk , and the Rulk's ability to absorb energies .
Uatu the Watcher , aware of Doom's evil deeds , is calling upon the help of mightiest heroes .
These are
1) Thor
2) Silver Surfer
3) Beta Ray Bill
4) Sentry
5) Gladiator

Doom is aware of heroes coming . He prepared his castle for the incoming attacks . He also prepared his most powerful spells to empower himself .

Who takes this ?

versus

Siege #2

Star Trek X-Men First Contact
#2 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry , i accidently didn't write versus whom Doom is fighting in the name of the thread . My bad . Was too busy because of searching images .

#3 Edited by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: That would be an interesting fight. I'm not really sure how Kryptonite will help him since he's not fighting a Kryptonian, but whatever. The fight will be excessively difficult. Doomsday has strength that rival pretty much all the guys that Doom's fighting against. Rulk probably does too. Plus with Hulk and Doomsday's regenerative abilities and Hulk's ability to get more powerful as he gets angrier, his physical power alone could probably overpower these guys one at a time. If all of them physically attacked at once, I'm pretty sure Doom wouldn't be able to handle that much muscle all at once. As well as his crazy strength, Doom's got his magic as you said. Using his magic, he could probably protect himself from Surfer's transmutation abilities as well as some of Thor and Beta Ray's mystical powers. Doom can of course shoot energy blasts, create force-fields, fly at light speed (presumably; I don't know for a fact and don't have any proof; if I'm wrong let me know), and do numerous other things; so he has other options of fighting than just fighting head on. And last, but no way in heck least, Doom's one of the smartest people in the Marvel Multiverse. He could probably come up with various strategies and adjust them as necessary. Doom's gonna be tough.  
Now, on the other guys. All of them have a wide variety of powers, primarily Surfer and Sentry (especially Surfer though). Thor does too, especially when using the various abilities that Mjolnir has, but he often doesn't use too many different abilities all at once. Again, I think Doom can protect himself from transmutation abilities that Surfer has, and the psionic abilities that Sentry and Surfer have. I don't think that Sentry or Surfer have used the psionic abilities in a fight as far as I know; I'm just pointing it out. Again, energy attacks could be difficult to use successfully on both sides. Pretty much everyone on this list has a ranged energy attack. Doom and Surfer can create force-fields and so can Thor and Bill when they use their hammers. Also, Surfer can absorb energy, as can Thor and Bill when using their hammers, and I think it's safe to say that Doom could too since he has Rulk's DNA. Obviously, SS, Thor, Bill, Sentry, and Gladiator have the advantage in numbers, which would allow them to attack from multiple different directions in multiple different ways all at once. I'm pretty sure all of these guys can fly at least the speed of light too. That could give them the speed blitz advantage. Like I said, I don't think Doom could overpower them all if they physically attacked him all at once, unless Doom's REALLY mad. I mean really, frickin' mad. His strength level will go off the charts, and he could probably overpower more than one at once. Even though I think that Doom could overpower any one at a time, I still think the guys on this list are strong enough to hurt him individually.  

This is an interesting fight and would be tough for both sides. Eventually, though, I think the team of five would take it. Good thread though, dude.
#4 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Well , Doomsday's durability is good enough to take all the blows from them attacking at once . Doomsday's reaction speed will prevent them from landing a hit . Plus healing . And also that evolving thing would help . Doomsday evolved a fire breath during the fight with Martian Manhunter , Doom with Doomsday's powers could probably evolve something too , plus Doom is very smart , so he would evolve something really useful . Doomsday strength is enough to handle the entire JLA , plus Hulk's increasing strength with anger could possibly help Doom . Rulk's absorbing abilities can play a good role in Doom's favor .

And i noticed Kryptonite because as i've read Superman/Batman #47-#48 , the US government got the examples of Doomsday's DNA , but they could do nothing with it . Then they tried Kryptonite as a binding element , and it worked . They created All-American-Boy , a soldier with Doomsday's DNA and Kryptonite all over the body ( instead of rocky spikes original Doomsday has ) . So i noticed Kryptonite because without it Doom probably wouldn't be able to get the needed effect .
#5 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: Yeah. Those are good points. But, I'm not sure Doomsday's speed is enough to prevent all of them at once. I know he's fought the whole Justice League, but for the most part, they didn't attack him all at once. If these guys are smart, they will. As far as Doomsday's durability withstanding all of 'em at once, I'm not sure about that. Doomsday's tough. I mean TOUGH. But I'm not sure he's tough enough to take on five of Marvel's most powerful heavy hitters all at the same time. Maybe when combined with Rulk and Hulk's durability it would be. But Doomsday's alone...I'm not sure about that. About Doomsday's regenerative abilities, your absolutely right. Plus Hulk's regenerative powers, which are about as good (or better; I'm not sure) as Wolverine's. So he could recover from abilities crazy fast. But for evolving abilities, I'm not 100% sure, but I think Doomsday has to die to evolve new abilities. Again, I'm not sure; that's just what I'm inclined to think based on what I've studied of his powers. Rulk's absorbing abilities would help a lot. It could help him against Surfer primarily, absorbing his cosmic power. But, as long as the other guys keep Doom busy, theoretically, he might not get the chance to. As long as they keep up the pressure, they could put up a good fight. I will say this, if you took away even one of these guys, I think Doom would take. "Divide and conquer" wouldn't work too well here. Their strength would probably be in their numbers and variety of powers. Again, I'm not saying Doom has no chance. Not saying that at all. Doom already has a wide variety of powers even without the other DNA enhancements. 
#6 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Doom wins 50/100 times. In other words either side could win in my opinion.

#7 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: @kagetaicho: It would be a great battle , anyway .
#8 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho: I think either side could win too. Again, I'm somewhat more inclined to think that the team wins, simply because they have more variety, but I do think that Doom can win this too.
#9 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, doom definately takes this.

#10 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

SS could solo if he actually cared to kill. 

#11 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
CosmicSpiral said:
" SS could solo if he actually cared to kill.  "
No offense, but I sincerely doubt that.
#12 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" CosmicSpiral said:
" SS could solo if he actually cared to kill.  "
No offense, but I sincerely doubt that. "
Why?
#13 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: Because Doom has the power of two Hulk's and Doomsday, on top of everything he already has. He's one of Marvel's most powerful super villains on his own. In this fight with his incredible power enhancements, I really don't think the Surfer could take him, especially given the fact that with Rulk's energy absorbing ability, he could drain the Surfer's power cosmic like Rulk did.
#14 Edited by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: And any of the three of them have feats like Surfer's, let me know. I don't recall Hulk or Doomsday creating black holes or genetically evolving planets.  

Yeah, you must be right. Oh wait, Rulk's entire journey was epitome of two-cent writing. 
#15 Posted by lordofthebrocean (657 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral:
Doom has absorbed Surfer's energy before.... so yeah. Doom has this.
#16 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordofthebrocean said:
" @CosmicSpiral: Doom has absorbed Surfer's energy before.... so yeah. Doom has this. "
With loooooooooooooong prep time. It doesn't even make sense. Surfer is constantly gaining power from the environment. 
#17 Edited by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: Look just because you don't like the writing doesn't change the fact that it happened. Rulk has absorbed energies more than once. It wasn't just a one time thing. As far as feats, Rulk has punched out Uatu, defeated Thor in physical combat, and defeated Hulk in physical combat. Hulk...look, he's the just plain tough. I could spend all day listing feats from him. But just to name a couple, he's fought most all of Marvel's major powerhouses, and he destroyed a meteor twice the size of earth with a punch. Doomsday has defeated the whole Justice League himself, defeated Darkseid after withstanding his Omega Beams, and killed SuperMan. And before you start ripping on SuperMan, don't. I'm tired of hearing people say, "SuperMan's not that strong; Super-gay" and all sorts of other SuperMan trash talk. Look, SuperMan's not my favorite superhero, but if you've read DC comics, you know would know his feats. I've seen ALOT of feats of strength from SuperMan. So don't feed me any SuperMan hate. All right? Rulk (seeing as how he's beaten Thor), Doomsday, and Hulk (if he's mad enough) could match Surfer physically. All of their strength combined with Hulk's ability to get even stronger is WAY too much for Surfer to handle physically. Granted, Surfer does have a lot more abilities. But Doctor Doom is a strategic fighter. He's not just gonna rush in head first. He has lots of technology and magic at his disposal. The Silver Surfer could beat regular Doom by himself, but he canNOT beat this Doom by himself.
#18 Edited by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:

" @lordofthebrocean said:

" @CosmicSpiral: Doom has absorbed Surfer's energy before.... so yeah. Doom has this. "
With loooooooooooooong prep time. It doesn't even make sense. Surfer is constantly gaining power from the environment.  "
Look, there are some things in comics that don't make sense; I agree with that completely. There are TONS of inconsistencies in comics. To name one off the top of my head, SuperMan fell unconscious when he destroyed a moon. That doesn't make any sense. I'm not a SuperMan fanboy, okay; I'm really not. The reason it doesn't make sense is because he's casually gone into the core of the sun without getting hurt. He even flew through Krypton's red sun without damage even though red solar radiation weakens him. But he falls unconscious from destroying a moon? What sense does that make? Look, I think it's stupid that that happened, but unless DC retcons that, it still happened. That instance with that moon that SuperMan destroyed has often been used to assert that he's weak, which can get annoying after a while. Look, I like DC and Marvel both the same (although recent events in Marvel have kinda rubbed me the wrong way; I really just don't like Joe Q; you can accept or refute that at your leisure), so don't think that just because I keep referring to SuperMan that I'm ignorant of Marvel stuff. I know all about Surfer's powers. He and Thor are arguably the most powerful superheroes in Marvel. I would probably include Hulk in that too, but current Thor and Surfer are incredibly powerful, and I'm okay with that. People on battle threads have a lot of times used the argument that "DC characters are overpowered." But now, heck, for the past decade or more, Marvel and DC's heavy hitters are pretty much on the same power level as one another (some would probably disagree with that and choose one side over the other, but based on power feats from both companies' characters, I do think they're about the same). Look, bottom line, Surfer's powerful. I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying, in this fight, Doom has options of how to deal with his powers.
#19 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJuggernautpunch: 

Does Rulk's DNA give Doom Leobforce? 

#20 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: Yeah, funny.
#21 Posted by pooty (11137 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: @Hellos: @TheJuggernautpunch:  If Sentry can access the Voids power like he did against molecule man does that change anything? Also, Thor and Beta Ray Bill's hammer can negate magic. Does that affect the outcome?
#22 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"

@TheJuggernautpunch: 

Does Rulk's DNA give Doom Leobforce? 

"
No . There wouldn't be a point in the thread at all then .
#23 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

" @CosmicSpiral: @Hellos: @TheJuggernautpunch:  If Sentry can access the Voids power like he did against molecule man does that change anything? Also, Thor and Beta Ray Bill's hammer can negate magic. Does that affect the outcome? "

Sentry is not allowed to use his PIS arsenal here . And i highly doubt those hammers would negate Doom's magic . Even if it would , Doom still has his tech , plus with the DNA enhancements he could 
literally smash BRB and Thor to a pulp .
#24 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

They all fight Hulkie DR.DOOMsday

And see that he is too powerful and is absorbing The Cosmic Energy(since thats part of RULKS powers... and Doom got it too cuz of the DNA)

In a drastic Moment… SS decides… that hulkie-DR.DOOMsday… has too much POWER… more than any human should have... so what to do?

But FEED HIM…

SS unleashes all his Cosmic Powers On to DOOM… and since Doom is arrogant as hell he laughs… and doesn’t bother to cast a spell or stop him…he finds it amusing… Unti... especially since hes jus becoming more powerful...

*cramp*

Doom suddenly feels pain… increasing Pain… Doom then tries to stop him but when he does… the beam he was tryin to create backfires on him… SS giving him all THE POWER… makes DOOM too Powerful too SOON…

And DOOM Blows Up… this explosion kills everyone…except Norrin Radd… but Norrin has lost his cosmic powers… and LAtveria is destroyed… the lil bit of Cosmic Energy he had protected him…

THE END

#25 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: And then Hulkie Dr.Doomsday comes back after some time . With an immunity to what killed him .
#26 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Yung ANcient One: And then Hulkie Dr.Doomsday comes back after some time . With an immunity to what killed him . "
How?... and what immunity? to not absorb Cosmic Energy? 

the Thread is about who would win... i gave u a compelling story... Now u jus wanna change the game
#27 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: Ah . You mean - like an overload ? Why do you think Doom will blow up ?
#28 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @Yung ANcient One: Ah . You mean - like an overload ? Why do you think Doom will blow up ? "

"get Hulk's and Rulk's DNA "... One of Rulks Powers... Absorb Energies from Gamma Radiation to Cosmic Powers(thats how he was able to Punch Uatu)

So

Doomsday Powers

Hulk and Rulks Powers

And I think u said some kryptonite

^^^^^
that’s a lot of powers

And being able to absorb powers like cosmic energy

SS shoots all his Cosmic Powers

And Doom Overloads

That’s why I think Doom will blow up

And also because its fiction

Anything can happen