• 87 results
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By castleking

this is a set up the only one who can win is jugg.... due to mystic invulnerability and the OP stating no one can destroy the  planet otherwise its an automatic win for drax...

Avatar image for hulkstrongerthan1
Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"  http://ferdyonfilms.com/Dead%20Fish%202.jpg

"
That's a picture of a pile of dead fish. That is neither the Juggernaut, nor even a comic book. You have just failed miserably at life. Please, go play in traffic. Extra points if you let a Mack truck hit you. "
lol  Anyway, Juggernaut wins even though I don't like the character.    1)Juggernaut 2) Drax 3) Hulk Be a man Hulkstrongerthan1, admit your character loses badly "
how his strenght gets more and more when he fights he will surpass juggs and drax  in strenght "
You actually assume he'll last long enough to get to that point? Drax and Juggs will go to town on Hulk. He will literally get KOed so fast it's not even funny. "
but Oblivion............
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"  http://ferdyonfilms.com/Dead%20Fish%202.jpg

"
That's a picture of a pile of dead fish. That is neither the Juggernaut, nor even a comic book. You have just failed miserably at life. Please, go play in traffic. Extra points if you let a Mack truck hit you. "
lol  Anyway, Juggernaut wins even though I don't like the character.    1)Juggernaut 2) Drax 3) Hulk Be a man Hulkstrongerthan1, admit your character loses badly "
how his strenght gets more and more when he fights he will surpass juggs and drax  in strenght "
You actually assume he'll last long enough to get to that point? Drax and Juggs will go to town on Hulk. He will literally get KOed so fast it's not even funny. "
but Oblivion............ "
Juggernauts survived it too. He's survived far worse in fact.
ihateicarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ihateicarly

JUGGERNAUT WINS!!!

Avatar image for joeyfromholland
JoeyfromHolland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By JoeyfromHolland

Imo Hulk wins this. In his worldbreaker mode I don't think his energy rays will affect Jugs or Drax. He is more cunning then Juggernaut  or "dumb" Drax however (read WWH for that). I think if they're suddenly transported to another planet, all three will be confused ... will look at each other ... Juggernaut and Hulk end up fighting (Hulk and Drax are somewhat friends) and Jugs will be ignorant enough to punch Drax. Drax will end up helping Hulk and they will eventually temporarly remove him from the battlefield (he won't be hurt though).  

When Hulk realize he also has to go through Drax to get back to wherever he came from, he'll find a way to punch the power gem out of Drax (as Thor once did in his warrior madness state). Worldbreaker Hulk + powergem will beat both Juggernaut and Drax. 

Not to knock on Juggernaut or Drax. There's a "respect Drax" somewhere on the internet which show some of his impressive feats. And a while back I read that the official word at Marvel is that Juggernaut is Hulks superior in the strength department (don't tell that to the Hulk staff lol).      
Avatar image for mego_stretch_hulk
Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yodagod said:

Drax's big advantage is flight, but Hulk and Juggernaught have both fought enough high level fliers that it doesn't help him much. His only real shot (since this is retarded Drax) was BFR. Since the planet is indestructable and Hulk and Juggs both can avoid being simply thrown or carried into space that won't happen, so it comes down to strength. In this I agree that WWH has the greatest potential here. Drax with the power gem still had trouble with Professor Hulk, and Juggernaught I believe does have a limit to his durability that just has yet to be shown. Hulk in worldbreaker mode would find that limit. WWH Juggernaught Drax

This. And it is so obvious...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Killemall

@castleking said:

No Caption Provided

That is Drax is soul word and hence that is not even his normal power level, why did u actually post that scan?? sorry i am just curious.

sketch1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By sketch1988

drax is strong so is juggs but hulk has absolutely no limit to his strength merged hulk or not hulk has beaten plenty powerful people and has done things characters like these haven't but both drax and juggs have displayed their share of awesomeness but idk why people hate on hulk so much like it or not he's the strongest one there is you dont get that title for no reason cuz i dont see any other with that title its a title not just some random remark now does he always prove that no cuz he never gets pushed that far but as pure strength goes if a opponent wants to really test hulks limitless strength then they should do so cuz hulk fan or not that will be the day that will shut hulk haters mouths up once and for all one fight doesnt make any one of these fighters weaker then the other it just shows who won and who didn't this time around and besides even if hulk got ko'ed he would wake up get mad and be stronger next time around plus i doubt anybody would throw a knockout punch right away and hulk and juggs have fought to many times to win over each other cuz they are to even but in wwh, hulk does beat him beside wwh fights smart with ever growing strength whats displayed in wwh doesn't mean hulk can't display more which he more then likely would and this is more of a strength match so drax being strong and all i don't think he would use his strength that much as the other two plus drax is just in the way between hulk and juggs so i'm sure at one point they would double team drax wwh is a version of hulk who just wanted to beat people and succeeded juggs is just mad at the world and so is drax if hulk can beat gladiator who can fly fast if not faster then drax then flight would be irrelevant armor on the juggs would get knocked off at some point and since its an indestructible planet then it must have some sort of energy source the hulk can use that would boost his strength if it doesn't then it doesn't i doubt anybody would end a fight by tossing one another into space to end the fight quickly cuz there's 3 brutes and a lot to prove to one another then just hey ima throw you now, again i would say hulk or juggs would win it just depends how much drax attacks hulk or juggs but hey what do i know.. nothing right of course i don't.. i'm just a hulk fan... so what we're all entitled to which characters we like, if juggs or drax had the title strongest one there is then most would brag about that just the same... if your good or the "best at something" people are gonna hate on you and hulk gets a lot of hate but like i said i cant wait till they make a hulk series where hulk displays the kinda of strength that makes all his haters second guess him to the point where he heals as fast as he's injured and according to the movie he's clocked at running 300mph but whatever at this holy shit point he would be running and jumping to a point where he might as well be flying and his durability might as well say don't even bother giving it your best shot cuz it still won't be good enough and his strength would be as if he's throwing planets around like baseballs and closing blackholes with his bare hands so whatever and who really cares right ya shut up bahahahahaahaha... <----- this guy lol

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HellionVulcan

Hulk has a strength limit theres no way it could be limitless while Juggernauts should be able to since hes magic out side of limitations but i can see Drax winning if he just simply BFR them but Juggernaut can be teleported back while Hulk can not but in terms of this fight Juggernuat wins due to best durability Drax wastes Hulk & juggernuat pretty much drags Drax & builds up strength to crush him .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By Saren

Drax>Juggernaut>Hulk.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By HellionVulcan

@TheAcidSkull said:

@CitizenBane said:

Drax>Juggernaut>Hulk.

mhh, i'd say

drax>Hulk>juggs, but that's just me

strength wise pretty much all the same

durability Juggernaut wins

versatility Drax wins

fighting ability Juggernaut wins

speed Drax

hulk really wins nothing & both guys heres in this fight with can slaughter him Drax already has in world war hulk was losing to Juggernaut before Charles distracted him or else world war hulk would've been stopped dead so to me its either Drax/Juggernaut > Hulk due to the fact Hulks strength in this even if he gets angry enough won't hurt either but they can hurt him all they like so hulk dies first & in time one of the others wins . .

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Jugs 1

Drax 2

WWH 3

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#67  Edited By Saren

@TheAcidSkull said:

but hulks brute strength is above both,

Classic Drax shattered several planetoids with one punch each, destroyed a planet as a side-effect of his fight with Thanos and tore out the core of a star with his bare hands. Add the Power Gem to that and Hulk's strength is nowhere near his level.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@CitizenBane said:

Drax>Juggernaut>Hulk.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" http://ferdyonfilms.com/Dead%20Fish%202.jpg

"
lol Anyway, Juggernaut wins even though I don't like the character. 1)Juggernaut 2) Drax 3) Hulk Be a man Hulkstrongerthan1, admit your character loses badly "
how his strenght gets more and more when he fights he will surpass juggs and drax in strenght "
but Oblivion............ "
Juggernauts survived it too. He's survived far worse in fact.

great , another hulk hater

Not hating. The version you're regularly referencing and the version being used are to different things. Hulk emitting energy enough to destroy a planet was after World War Hulks, where IIRC, he was empowered to the point of the world breaker. Not WWH. You're blending two different story lines to justify an argument. I'm not hating Hulk. I actually kind of like Hulk. But his chances against a combined onslaught from Drax and Juggernaut doesn't bode well. Sorry.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jeronimo

Classic Drax blasted Mistress Death while declaring that "Drax runs fron no one!" Does some one have the scan?

Classic Drax +PG > even the Juggernaut. Hulk is a non-factor here.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Greendevil

@Jeronimo said:

Classic Drax blasted Mistress Death while declaring that "Drax runs fron no one!" Does some one have the scan?

respect drax the destroyer = one of the best respect threads out there!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-453920-respect-drax-the-destroyer.html

No Caption Provided

Drax has busted more than one planet and has taken hits from the likes of Surfer, Thanos with Cosmic cube and Odin.

No Caption Provided

Drax is fine in the next panel

Drax is VERY fast

"Keeps up with Surfer flying through space. Considering he's obviously in a hurry to warn people about Thanos, this is a very good speed feat"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Drax should win...................but he wont. Cuz hes a retard with an IQ that makes Juggys IQ look like a scientists in comparison. He wont go down easy though.

Juggernaut should win "on paper" as he cant be stopped/hurt by physical force. but he is also stupid and knows only how to go forward.

WWH is a genius compared to both of them. He can also take a punch. It took many shots from Zeus to put him down (even though the hulk wanted to die, and he wasn't WWH)

The point is nobody is getting one shotted or stomped. But two of three are more stupid then the third. WWH was a great tactician and should be smart enough to toss Juggernaut into Drax and let them fight it out a bit and wait for an opportunity (perhaps he sees the power gem) WWH can also turn into World breaker and let loose (since the world is "indestructible") Both Juggy and Drax are going to feel those punches imo

I have the Hulk as a favorite in this triangle fight, as imo he should be able outsmart both of them. One on one is a different story though.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Jeronimo

@Greendevil: That's an interesting take.

If Hulk can get Drax and Juggs to slug it out while watching from the sideline until Drax punches the CG out of Juggs or Juggs punches the PG out of Drax and recover either gem, then Hulk does indeed have a chance to win here.

Otherwise, Drax FTW.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Greendevil

@Jeronimo: yep

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jeanroygrant

Drax

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By jojjimbo

Drax>Juggernaut>Hulk.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By asIsuspected

hmm...without BFR it is hard to highlight the winner

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By dondave

respect drax the destroyer = one of the best respect threads out there!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-453920-respect-drax-the-destroyer.html

No Caption Provided

Drax has busted more than one planet and has taken hits from the likes of Surfer, Thanos with Cosmic cube and Odin.

No Caption Provided

Drax is fine in the next panel

Drax is VERY fast

"Keeps up with Surfer flying through space. Considering he's obviously in a hurry to warn people about Thanos, this is a very good speed feat"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Drax should win...................but he wont. Cuz hes a retard with an IQ that makes Juggys IQ look like a scientists in comparison. He wont go down easy though.

Juggernaut should win "on paper" as he cant be stopped/hurt by physical force. but he is also stupid and knows only how to go forward.

WWH is a genius compared to both of them. He can also take a punch. It took many shots from Zeus to put him down (even though the hulk wanted to die, and he wasn't WWH)

The point is nobody is getting one shotted or stomped. But two of three are more stupid then the third. WWH was a great tactician and should be smart enough to toss Juggernaut into Drax and let them fight it out a bit and wait for an opportunity (perhaps he sees the power gem) WWH can also turn into World breaker and let loose (since the world is "indestructible") Both Juggy and Drax are going to feel those punches imo

I have the Hulk as a favorite in this triangle fight, as imo he should be able outsmart both of them. One on one is a different story though.

This

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax wins this

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

juggs

Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
Alberto_Weskardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut is basically a stronger version of Kuurth.

Even if Drax has the Power Gem, there's really no way to beat Juggernaut physically unless he lets them BFR him and him deciding not to teleport back.

rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well classic Draz wins because hes ridiculous, but i cant see why people think that juggy will beat hulk.

Skaar was able to beat juggernaut, and he the Green Scar made him cry

Avatar image for eobartthawne123
EobartThawne123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but this is world war hulk, he bfr'ed juggs and was even too powerful for sentry

1. Hulk

2. juggs

3. Drax

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 takenstew22  Moderator

I don't know how powerful Juggs is with the Cyttorak Gem, but Drax with the PG is definitely above Hulk if he isn't jobbing.