• 80 results
#1 Edited by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

vs 

This is Classic Drax the Destroyer with the Power Gem, World War Hulk, and Juggernaut is in possesion of   Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. The fight takes place on an indestructible planet with zero preparation time. Fight is until death or incapacitation. Who wins? Please explain your reason(s) why.
#2 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Drax has the power of flight as well, which gives him some advantages that the other two dont have. the problem is his cosmic-level retardation though. He would not put together the advantage he posses and would instead land and swing knucks with the other bricks. 

This version of Drax was shown to be able to smack around merged hulk in several encounters, granted, merged hulk was trying to avoid full-on confrontation in populated areas. All the same, this version of Drax is not someone who can be pushed around, even by the likes of Merged Hulk. 

I think if this drax had any brains he would win by BFR (onto another planet perhaps) of jugs and KO of WWH. As it stands though, it will be a giant slugfest until people fall out through lack of durability or getting tired. I see this ending as: 

Jugs 1 
Drax 2 
WWH 3
#3 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Drax certainly has the power to win, but not the smarts. 

as i recall, the reason he was going to destroy the world was that he was actually angry with... the world. Haha. 

So, yeah, he was going to smash it. I don't know if he would maximize the use of his powers to beat jugs. He certainly COULD but i dont know if he would.
#5 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Drax, easy win

his powers were on Pre-Crisis levels

#6 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

if BFR is not allowed

Then WWHulk wins
then Juggernaut 
then Drax

#7 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

how the hell is he going to ko juggernaut if he cant BFR him.. hell not even drax can do that.

#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Juggy (he can't lose in this scenario)
2.Drax
3.WWHulk. but he has some little chance against Drax.

P.S.Current Drax should be able to defeat Juggy because his "aura" probably could defeat Juggernaut's shields.

#9 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

if dumb drax can manage to figure out to destroy the planet the other two r out of luck

#10 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" how the hell is he going to ko juggernaut if he cant BFR him.. hell not even drax can do that. "
because i feel that of the three 
Green Scar would reach a strength limit beyond the others
eventually

And i don't subscribe to the notion that no physical force can defeat Juggernaut
i feel that is similar to the Hulk's strength
He has a upper limit that he can't go beyond
it just hasn't been reached
Juggernaut has a limit to his invulnerability as well
it just hasn't been reached yet

and that is based on the fact that Cytorrak is not unlimited in power outside his dimension
so he can't grant unlimited power 

Everyone has a limit
and  i mean everyone
except for OAA

old arguement between me and human_juggernaut
don't bother with it
#11 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as Drax beating Green scar
He went toe to toe with Prof Hulk
neither getting the upper hand

Prof Hulk is nothing to Green Scar in strength and power comparison

#12 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

@castleking said:

" how the hell is he going to ko juggernaut if he cant BFR him.. hell not even drax can do that. "

Drax would rip the gem out of Juggernauts chest worse than Onslaught or worse than the time he stomped Thanos, anyhow he can just chuck Juggernaut into the Sun or just destroy the planet WWH and Jug are standing on with one left hook 

Drax = power personfiied, he has feats that would impress even Silver Aged Superman

@StrongestOneThereIs said:

" if BFR is not allowed  Then WWHulk wins then Juggernaut  then Drax "

De-powered Surfer vs WWH

"

De-powered Surfer vs Drax

#13 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"  

@castleking said:

Drax would rip the gem out of Juggernauts chest worse than Onslaught or worse than the time he stomped Thanos, anyhow he can just chuck Juggernaut into the Sun or just destroy the planet WWH and Jug are standing on with one left hook 

Drax = power personfiied, he has feats that would impress even Silver Aged Superman

@StrongestOneThereIs said:

" if BFR is not allowed  Then WWHulk wins then Juggernaut  then Drax "

De-powered Surfer vs WWH

"

De-powered Surfer vs Drax

"
That isn't the version they are fighting. They are fighting the version that is fueled by the rage that comes from loosing his pregnant wife kingship of a planet, and the perfect life he could have had.
#14 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

what? how about u explain thoroughly..

either way professor hulk was no where near drax lvl of strength the small skirmish they had was a running joke toward the hulk not being strong enough to stop him if he could manage to get drax full attention..

#15 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
"That isn't the version they are fighting. They are fighting the version that is fueled by the rage that comes from loosing his pregnant wife kingship of a planet, and the perfect life he could have had. "
Drax has insane durability, he can be shot, sliced at, blasted, burnt - No Effect
His durability is way higher

Drax can fly, Hulk can not fly. Drax has super speed, Hulk tops at 60 mph or something 

Drax's power, He flew into a star and ripped out its core causing it to collapse into a Supernova. He punched a planet, one-shot, the planet is gone  

Its takes repeated blows for WorldWar Hulk to shatter something like a continent, even with his anger to the max, Drax can own him

and Drax's energy blasts are far greater than Tony Stark's satellite laser which finally put Hulk down for good
#16 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge: We can show scans all day
what do they really mean without the complete story
others here have taught me that

#17 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

1st one is a weaken drained SS fightingf hulk and he held his own even with hulk jumping him with his peeps..

2nd. SS allowed hulk to hit him and toss him around while analyzing his condition and DNA and put an abrupt stop once he was done putting hulk to his knees and threatening to remove all gamma radiation and fix his DNA permanently.

3rd old old scan..

#18 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"Tony Stark's satellite laser which finally put Hulk down for good "
Not debating the fight, but isn't the reason the satellite laser put him down was because it shut down his Gamma energy, or something? Not because of actual damage done to him?
#19 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" 1st one is a weaken drained SS fightingf hulk and he held his own even with hulk jumping him with his peeps..  2nd. SS allowed hulk to hit him and toss him around while analyzing his condition and DNA and put an abrupt stop once he was done putting hulk to his knees and threatening to remove all gamma radiation and fix his DNA permanently.  3rd old old scan.. "
!) Surfer still had access to his strength (which is class 100)
2) Hulk wasn't trying to kill him
3) That wasn't WWHulk
4) Doesn't matter how old the scan

#20 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Drax's big advantage is flight, but Hulk and Juggernaught have both fought enough high level fliers that it doesn't help him much.  His only real shot (since this is retarded Drax) was BFR.  Since the planet is indestructable and Hulk and Juggs both can avoid being simply thrown or carried into space that won't happen, so it comes down to strength.  In this I agree that WWH has the greatest potential here.   Drax with the power gem still had trouble with Professor Hulk, and Juggernaught I believe does have a limit to his durability that just has yet to be shown.  Hulk in worldbreaker mode would find that limit. 
WWH 
Juggernaught 
Drax
#21 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

a sock account?

#22 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk in that scan is still on "planet hulk" and does not have the rage that fuels his attack during WWH. 

Drax and Surfer are in another dimension where there powers are not dependant on their real bodies and real powers. Note in the scan Surfer cannot use his cosmic powers.

Those particular scans are mis-leading, but classic Drax IS way more powerful than merged hulk.

#23 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"

Hulk in that scan is still on "planet hulk" and does not have the rage that fuels his attack during WWH. 

Drax and Surfer are in another dimension where there powers are not dependant on their real bodies and real powers. Note in the scan Surfer cannot use his cosmic powers.

Those particular scans are mis-leading, but classic Drax IS way more powerful than merged hulk.

"
I agree that Drax is more powerful than merge Hulk (if he had the power gem)
#24 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh... the power gem didnt do anything for drax that was the point of giving drax the gem he would simply access it subconsciously but he already had/has access to his own reservoir of power that is also near limitless. thats why adam  gave him the gem to drax making it useless pretty much to drax.

#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I love how this has turned into an "out of context scans" competition...
#26 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" I love how this has turned into an "out of context scans" competition... "
my original scan was to prove that drax does have the brain cells to form a plan
#27 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" I love how this has turned into an "out of context scans" competition... "
my original scan was to prove that drax does have the brain cells to form a plan "
I know. I wasn't referring to you.
#28 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#29 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"I love how this has turned into an "out of context scans" competition... "

lol i was about to say the same thing
#30 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Juggernaut nor Hulk have ever displayed the ability to wreck a Moon like Superman did. Usually they are outclassed in power by DC's heroes.  WWH might approach this level of power since he got so angry he almost started breaking the N.American continent but he's still way behind current Superman in fighting skill, speed, energy projection and even power.   

Classic Drax is superman on steroids, he has stats that make Superman look weak

Hulk and Juggernaut have no chance

#31 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#32 Posted by Waffle Fries (884 posts) - - Show Bio

juggs and hulk arent going to put drax down... drax and hulk are not doing anything to juggs... hulk gets madder and madder... this fight goes on and on and on...
#33 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Drax near Superman power if not on par? Yeah...going with Drax here
#34 Posted by Waffle Fries (884 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30:
I'll give the edge over Drax against the Hulk... but Drax cant BFR juggs. Drax may be stronger but how's he going to hurt him?
#35 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

that chicken drax is eating looks good
#36 Posted by King Saturn (223732 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the Juggernaut can win this one... Hulk may give him a good run though...
#37 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk accidentally kills them both while trying to hold back

#38 Posted by King Saturn (223732 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk aint that tough... when Hulk and Juggs go at it... its usually a Hagler vs Hearns Comic Book Style... 
#39 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

I can provide a scan of hulk killing the juggernaut before cyttorok revived him

#40 Posted by King Saturn (223732 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" I can provide a scan of hulk killing the juggernaut before cyttorok revived him "
so what... you act as if Hulk and Juggy only fought once... 
#41 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" I can provide a scan of hulk killing the juggernaut before cyttorok revived him "
No you c an't.
#42 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
No you c an't. "
YES I CAN!!!
#43 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
No you c an't. "
YES I CAN!!! "
Then do it.
#45 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

it happen in secret wars

#46 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"  http://ferdyonfilms.com/Dead%20Fish%202.jpg

"
That's a picture of a pile of dead fish. That is neither the Juggernaut, nor even a comic book. You have just failed miserably at life. Please, go play in traffic. Extra points if you let a Mack truck hit you.
#47 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Boost

#48 Posted by Aeschma Deava (301 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

"
That's a picture of a pile of dead fish. That is neither the Juggernaut, nor even a comic book. You have just failed miserably at life. Please, go play in traffic. Extra points if you let a Mack truck hit you. "
lol

Anyway, Juggernaut wins even though I don't like the character.  

1)Juggernaut
2) Drax
3) Hulk

Be a man Hulkstrongerthan1, admit your character loses badly
#49 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aeschma Deava said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

"
That's a picture of a pile of dead fish. That is neither the Juggernaut, nor even a comic book. You have just failed miserably at life. Please, go play in traffic. Extra points if you let a Mack truck hit you. "
lol  Anyway, Juggernaut wins even though I don't like the character.    1)Juggernaut 2) Drax 3) Hulk Be a man Hulkstrongerthan1, admit your character loses badly "
how his strenght gets more and more when he fights he will surpass juggs and drax  in strenght
#50 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

"
lol  Anyway, Juggernaut wins even though I don't like the character.    1)Juggernaut 2) Drax 3) Hulk Be a man Hulkstrongerthan1, admit your character loses badly "
how his strenght gets more and more when he fights he will surpass juggs and drax  in strenght "
You actually assume he'll last long enough to get to that point? Drax and Juggs will go to town on Hulk. He will literally get KOed so fast it's not even funny.