Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Damn, this would be a great fight, but I don't remember a damn thing about that awful Blade movie other than the equally awful line, "Mother f*cker? I like that."

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@texasdeathmatch said:
Damn, this would be a great fight, but I don't remember a damn thing about that awful Blade movie other than the equally awful line, "Mother f*cker? I like that."

Here you go. 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle  Online

That dude was a terrible Dracula...Blade 3 was just a bad movie...Triple H, Ryan Reynolds and Vampire dogs.......oh my

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'm leaning towards Marcus for his versatility. Was there actually a way to kill Drake, though?

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cascadeking09

@cattlebattle: I liked it lol

@Ferro Vida said:

I'm leaning towards Marcus for his versatility. Was there actually a way to kill Drake, though?

That's who Im going with for now. I forget how it was that he died, but they used some sort of special chemical or somthin and put it in an arrow for Abbie to shoot him with.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ferro Vida
@cascadeking09: Essentially, yeah.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Deranged Midget

Physically, Drake was nearly impossible to harm or permanently kill. Marcus was dismembered into pieces by helicopter blades and almost overpowered by Selene. Granted she was amped. Drake absolutely wiped the floor with Blade and was only stopped by the Daystar virus that was specifically designed to target his cells and neutralize them.

Drake wins due to superior durability and strength.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cascadeking09

@Deranged Midget: Hold up. When did Drake ever actually get sliced at by anything other than Blade's sword? It's a little unfair to say he's more durable based on the fact that one was cut into pieces by a chopper blades and the other wasnt because he never came into contact with one. What exactly makes Drake more durable or stronger for that matter?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deranged Midget

@cascadeking09: A valid argument but Marcus has been hurt by conventional weapons, granted they never really did any serious damage. Drake has shown no reaction to Blade's best attacks. Also it's safe to say that he's lived far longer than Marcus and has fought in countless wars. Blade is arguably stronger and far more skilled than Selene in her regular form and he still couldn't put up a fight against Drake who threw him around like a ragdoll.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Deranged Midget said:

@cascadeking09: A valid argument but Marcus has been hurt by conventional weapons, granted they never really did any serious damage. Drake has shown no reaction to Blade's best attacks. Also it's safe to say that he's lived far longer than Marcus and has fought in countless wars. Blade is arguably stronger and far more skilled than Selene in her regular form and he still couldn't put up a fight against Drake who threw him around like a ragdoll.

He never really did use his sword on the Drakes vamp form. He couldn't really hit Drake in his more humanoid version as he was dodging the attacks. Although, he did manage to get thrown around a bit in the beginning. Until he turned into his vampire form, Blade was using punches, and it wasn't doing anything. Although, I doubt punches would do much to Marcus from a vampire of Blades age and calibur. 
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deranged Midget

@OmegaDynasty: Blade would have a better chance than Selene did throughout the film.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cascadeking09

@Deranged Midget said:

Makes sense, though I dont really recall a whole lot of durability feats from Drake in that movie. Im pretty sure blade never shot at him with an automatic hand gun or anything and with his sword he didnt really do much. Im just wondering how do we compare Blade's punches, which were meant to be too weak so he comes out on top in a no win scenario, to Selene's which she'd been given an upgrade specifically so that she could match him.

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Deranged Midget said:

He never really did use his sword on the Drakes vamp form. He couldn't really hit Drake in his more humanoid version as he was dodging the attacks. Although, he did manage to get thrown around a bit in the beginning. Until he turned into his vampire form, Blade was using punches, and it wasn't doing anything. Although, I doubt punches would do much to Marcus from a vampire of Blades age and calibur.

They did have a sword fight at the beginning of thier fight, that's what I was talking about.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deranged Midget

@cascadeking09: A very good point. Blade has indeed, NEVER shot at Drake, nor has he even been shot at throughout the entire film. My assumption believing that Blade is more powerful comes from his various feats throughout the films. Easily jumping nearly 40 feet in the first film to escape the authorities, dropping down multiple stories in Trinity shortly after being rejuvenated and taking no damage, taking on ridiculous amounts on enemies. Now while this fails to compare to amped up Selene, it's far superior to regular Selene IMO.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cascadeking09

@Deranged Midget: Thanks. There really isnt much of a way to compare so I have to agree with you there. Since Blade and Selene are the only measuring sticks for the damage they can soak I would have to say that Drake is the more durable one.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#16  Edited By Joygirl

Markus. Drake never impressed me, whereas Markus was a badass motherflipper.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By ReVamp

...Was expecting another Drake.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By niBBit

Well... Blade once shot Drake with an pistol when Blade went out and look for Doctor Vance, but Vance was already dead and it was Drake in disguise, Blade tried to shoot Drake but Drake went all Albert Wesker and dodged it. I would say Drake would win due to his strenght, speed, reaction time, i mean he caught a freaking arrow :)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Ferro Vida said:

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drake, there is no way to kill him.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drake would win although Marcus was cooler.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chibi_cute

marcus wins via impalement..

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcus decapitates him

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Markus gives him that Kraven treatment

GCPD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably marcus he seemed stronger and faster. Drake was durable tho ....

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drake could definitely win here but I'm not positive about that

Realistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Realistic

Drake vs Marcus

I think Drake and Marcus both had impressive strength. Marcus had a better strength feat, pulling a chopper down. But Drake threw Blade very easily with speed. He could do a lot more. Drake has better speed of the two, dodging bullets mid movie and catching an arrow moving at 300mph or more. Durability also goes to Drake because Blade hit Drake 4 or 5 times with Drake smirking it off. Then single hitting Blade to the ground. It's arguable, but Blade seems to be the more deadlier out of Blade and Saleen. So this proves the point furthermore. Though, we're talking about an amped Saleen beating Marcus. But I see Drake beating anyone and everyone. A better match would be Drake vs the Super lycan from the 4th or 5th Underworld movie. IMO

I say Drake wins here. He is older and is the Original vampire in his universe. So it makes sense.