Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Setting:

Markarth

Onaga, the Dragon King, invades Tamriel and begins building his own army by raising the Draugr and summoning them from accross Skyrim. Having slayed all who opposed him, he's already taken the reach and has made Markarth his base of operations. The Dragonborn is contracted by Whiterun to thwart this new evil, and sets off from his Dark Brotherhood stronghold to get his mark. On the way to the tyrants stronghold he dispatches many of the Draugr scourge and the Dragon King loyalists along the way.

Arriving at Markarth's door, the Dragonborn engages a horde of lesser Draugr and enslaved Forsworn, before meeting the Dragon King face to face.

The Dragonborn Hero

The Dragonborn has access to all fire and ice shouts, as well as wind sprint w/ cool downs. He's outfitted with Nightingale Armor and Daedric sword, and only knows fire, ice, and lightning magic spells. He has all perks in those trees (light armor, one handed, destruction).

vs

The Dragon King

Onaga does not have the Kamidogu, but does have Shinnok's amulet and 2 Draugr Deathlords at his side. Each Deathlord can be revived once if it is defeated.

Can the Dragonborn hero defeat the Dragon King?

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Just some fun vids to go along with the theme of the thread...

Siege of Markarth

Return of the Dragon King

Can the Dragonborn Hero win?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reikai

Well the first thing that happens is Dovahkiin's summons two Dremora Lords, one from each hand, and they tear through the Draugr.. Then Dovahkiin has Auriel's Shield in one hand and Dragonbane in the other, wearing the Gauldur Amulet. Anything else is just gravy.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@reikai:

So are you saying you don't think he wins without some sort of summoning magic? Because he doesn't have access to that per the OP.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By reikai

No, it just makes it easier. Draugr Deathlords are easy. And I don't see the reason tolimit the dragonborn to just the Thief bits.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@reikai:

Deathlords are easy for a full powered Dovahkiin...which was why I limited the way I did.

Another reason why was because Kamidogu Onaga is too much for Dovahkiin, and full powered Dovahkiin is probably too much for normal Onaga. I tried to strike a happy balance.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Frocharocha

@onilordasmodeus said:

@reikai:

Deathlords are easy for a full powered Dovahkiin...which was why I limited the way I did.

Another reason why was because Kamidogu Onaga is too much for Dovahkiin, and full powered Dovahkiin is probably too much for normal Onaga. I tried to strike a happy balance.

Well, I don't know about the Dragon King, but the LORE version of Dovahkiin is way more powerful than his game counterpart.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NeonGameWave

Dragonborn should win, but a full power Onaga would stomp.