PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@xfactor said:

@princearagorn1: He can only fly 15 feet in this. Anyway dov would just turn him into a sweet roll. :p

doesn't need to. Blitz-pick up- throw to sun.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dragonborn get hurt by arrows and swords, Superman tanks nukes.

Guess who wins.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

I modded my Skyrim. I put in Kryptonite Fus-ro-dahs. Superman wins.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor: It's one of the few Daedric Artifacts it does work with. Though really EF shouldn't be enchanting the weapons, but the Dovahkiin's arms to increase speed and reflexes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn get hurt by arrows and swords, Superman tanks nukes.

Guess who wins.

well by that logic superman gets hurt by fists while arrows and swords >> fists.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB loses because because he doesn't have anywhere NEAR the speed to fight Supes.

But even if he did have the speed, his only options would be a one-shotter like Wabbajack.

Jmarshmallow

EnglishMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems you're forgetting the shouts that will win this for the dragon born.

1. Become Ethereal - DB becomes invincible

2. Slow Time - Self Explanatory

3. Dragon Rend - DB slows time, uses dragon rend on superman, keeping him from flying away

4. Dragon Aspect - Gives massive buffs to DB

5. Dismay and Kynes Peace - If superman is messin' up the DB, he'll hit him with one of these, which will make Superman either flee in terror or become peaceful.

Using these shouts the dragon born can render superman useless, all that's left is to finish the job with either an attacking shout like fire breath, or any of the Dragon born's many weapons

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Wrong, he gets hit by 100 toners and barely feels it 100ton>100 arrows.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Wrong, he gets hit by 100 toners and barely feels it 100ton>100 arrows.

better argument than the previous one. Fists are not all the same. Some are from 100 tonners, some wreck planets and some can't even KO a human. Same goes for arrows.

It's not a good idea to generalise 'gets hurt by punches' and 'gets hurt by arrows'...

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: You know it kinda makes me think a bit of Ultimate Avengers 2, where Iron-Man starts to kinda chase off the Wakandan's, saying something about "They're just using spears and arrows. They can't hurt me." and then his wrist-blaster gets shorn off by a spear and he's like "...ok, didn't expect that." before getting smashed by a giant log to the face.

It's never about what the weapon/tool is, just what it's made of and who's using it. I mean if the arrows were tipped with Adamantium Supes would be like; "Ah damnit! Pricks! Pricks!" Or, depending on the version, could be killed altogether because he didn't view the arrows as a threat until they were already lodged in his body.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Xfactor

@reikai: That's a great point actually, I doubt that Supes will consider the Dovahkiin a threat at all until its already too late for him... quick fact adamantium is an actual metal in Morrowind. It is used by the tribunal to make armor and weapons.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor said:

@reikai: That's a great point actually, I doubt that Supes will consider the Dovahkiin a threat at all until its already too late for him... quick fact adamantium is an actual metal in Morrowind. It is used by the tribunal to make armor and weapons.

I mean, the fact that you want to use that as an actual method for Dovahkiin to win or have a chance really speaks for itself lol.

Off-topic, I really would like to be a Dragonborn myself, that way I would immediately study and get well versed in the Dragon language and make my own shouts. There's a site where you can translate between English and Dragon language and I have a lot of awesome ideas, just need to meditate on them enough to give them actual power.

Then again, being the reincarnation of a Chimer demi-god protected by Azura sounds sooooo badass. I have some interesting thread ideas now..

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk, DB is magical whiches is superman's weakness. That combined with slow time. And the dragon born could potentially win.

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Xfactor

@cooljammy18: Plz do make a thread I would love to see who people would rather be. Anyway I don't consider the whole adamantium arrow a viable tactic, but the point is that superman is probably going to underestimate a guy who uses staffs and swords in combat.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with the Dragonborn wanking!?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Well look at the "Justice League: Doom" movie. Supes doesn't consider a revolver a threat to himself, only the potential suicide victim. Only it turns out to be Metallo in disguise, but for some reason Supes didn't notice at the time and he didn't see getting shot himself to be of any consequence until after he was shot and realized it hurt. Then realizes it was a kryptonite bullet.

If they were in-character, Supes wouldn't consider a sword or dagger particularly threatening until he was hit with it and realized it was magic. And if it was Mehrunes Razor, Supes' epiphany would come too little too late. But then the probability of the Dovahkiin whipping out the Razor first off is rather low.

@xfactor said:
That's a great point actually, I doubt that Supes will consider the Dovahkiin a threat at all until its already too late for him... quick fact adamantium is an actual metal in Morrowind. It is used by the tribunal to make armor and weapons.

There's adamantium in FF7 too that you get from those Adamantite Turtles, but it's not the same. It's not quite Marvel's Adamantium. Same name for materials in most fictional games/series more refers to Diamond Hardness. And that's not always true. The Adamantium Armor in Morrowind isn't the toughest armor you can get. So it falls to Quality as well.

Ultimately the top 3 strongest armors in TES are Ebony, Daedric and Dragonbone/scale. Daedric only slightly above Ebony because of the mystical nature of the blood used from Daedra Hearts used in the crafting. Either one is only slightly below or equal to diamond hardness. Dragonbone/Scale is equal to or slightly better than that while being lighter in weight.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By cooljammy18

@reikai said:

@cooljammy18: Well look at the "Justice League: Doom" movie. Supes doesn't consider a revolver a threat to himself, only the potential suicide victim. Only it turns out to be Metallo in disguise, but for some reason Supes didn't notice at the time and he didn't see getting shot himself to be of any consequence until after he was shot and realized it hurt. Then realizes it was a kryptonite bullet.

If they were in-character, Supes wouldn't consider a sword or dagger particularly threatening until he was hit with it and realized it was magic. And if it was Mehrunes Razor, Supes' epiphany would come too little too late. But then the probability of the Dovahkiin whipping out the Razor first off is rather low.

@xfactor said:
That's a great point actually, I doubt that Supes will consider the Dovahkiin a threat at all until its already too late for him... quick fact adamantium is an actual metal in Morrowind. It is used by the tribunal to make armor and weapons.

There's adamantium in FF7 too that you get from those Adamantite Turtles, but it's not the same. It's not quite Marvel's Adamantium. Same name for materials in most fictional games/series more refers to Diamond Hardness. And that's not always true. The Adamantium Armor in Morrowind isn't the toughest armor you can get. So it falls to Quality as well.

Ultimately the top 3 strongest armors in TES are Ebony, Daedric and Dragonbone/scale. Daedric only slightly above Ebony because of the mystical nature of the blood used from Daedra Hearts used in the crafting. Either one is only slightly below or equal to diamond hardness. Dragonbone/Scale is equal to or slightly better than that while being lighter in weight.

You know, that actually is a good point. I do agree that Dovahkiin most likely using the Razor is low considering the first thing he would be thinking of using against Clark is his shouts. To be honest, I see very few shouts that could even harm Superman in the first place. Also, considering that the ruling of this battle are clear on how the opponents are facing each other, it's highly unlikely that Superman would just recklessly let Dovahkiin hit him anywhere in my opinion.

@xfactor said:

@cooljammy18: Plz do make a thread I would love to see who people would rather be. Anyway I don't consider the whole adamantium arrow a viable tactic, but the point is that superman is probably going to underestimate a guy who uses staffs and swords in combat.

Either that or a shout thread or maybe both. I don't know how many TES fans post on this site though so it might not be successful. :/

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waberjack

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Yea I know, it was just an interesting little tid bit that you probably already knew.

Anyway I have already stated my solution to the whole battle in the gauntlet thread... any challengers?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liek Dovahkiin much moire, but he get's rolfstompped..

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor said:

@reikai: Yea I know, it was just an interesting little tid bit that you probably already knew.

Anyway I have already stated my solution to the whole battle in the gauntlet thread... any challengers?

Didn't I reply to that already back then?

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Xfactor

@cooljammy18: All you said was "So now we're assuming Dovahkiin is automatically an Imperial for the sake of combating Supes? :p"... that doesn't tell me how you think superman would still win. Dovahkiin is also FAR more intelligent than superman via dwemer and deadric artifacts.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By cooljammy18

@xfactor said:

@cooljammy18: All you said was "So now we're assuming Dovahkiin is automatically an Imperial for the sake of combating Supes? :p"... that doesn't tell me how you think superman would still win. Dovahkiin is also FAR more intelligent than superman via dwemer and deadric artifacts.

Well I listed a lot more things in that thread before that post though, and he isn't really :p.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman rips off his mouth before his brain can process and register what happens, then slaps him a few hundred thousand times, then throws him into a hospital then throws that hospital into the sun. GG.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn dies from fall damage.

SycoMantis91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um what? Superman. I shouldn't have to explain, but the Dragonborn spends most of the game struggling to defeat dragons one on one and needs a skill especially designed for stopping dragons to beat their king that wasn't exactly absurdly powerful compared to the rest. Superman moves planets effortlessly and survives supernovas to the face.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman rips off his mouth before his brain can process and register what happens, then slaps him a few hundred thousand times, then throws him into a hospital then throws that hospital into the sun. GG.

OMG....why am I laughing so hard right now? WHY U DO THIS TO ME?!

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: You never told me how he would counter voice of the emperor, its an instant area affect, no cast time, instant effect in a 75 yard radius. When superman gets hit by that he will stop fighting and all the dragonborn would have to do is hit him with soul tear or the wabbajack.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By flashback0180
No Caption Provided

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By cooljammy18

@xfactor: Speedblitz, instant freeze, or instant incineration or just punch a hole in the ground around Dovahkiin. No guarantee it would work on Superman in the first place. I mean, if we want to come up with a million ways and scenarios Dragonborn wins, some including gameplay mechanics, might as well use the same logic for Superman. :D.

I only see the DB winning if Superman intentionally limits his abilities and let the DB wail on him with Soul Tear or Mehrunes Razor while amped with Dragon Aspect. That or he somehow finds a way to ascend into a deity and revenge stomps him lol.

Crimson_Bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is to stop Superman from defeating the Dragonborn before he can react? Heck, why is the Dragonborn even put in a match with Supes. This seems to be a clear spite match.

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Xfactor

@cooljammy18: Superman isnt resistant to magic, you have no fetes to prove that he could resist it. Anyway he cant out run/fly an instant area affect. And when he is hit by it, he would be pretty much fair game, and an easy win.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor: Ok, you seem to be downplaying Supes now and reaching for Dovahkiin. Its a stretch to make him an Imperial out of nowhere for the sake of the fight, and its also a stretch to suggest that Superman isn't fast enough to blitz DB before he even thinks, let alone fry him from a distant. Come on now.

Crimson_Bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor: Ok, you seem to be downplaying Supes now and reaching for Dovahkiin. Its a stretch to make him an Imperial out of nowhere for the sake of the fight, and its also a stretch to suggest that Superman isn't fast enough to blitz DB before he even thinks, let alone fry him from a distant. Come on now.

Agreed.

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Superman barely ever blitzes anyone in the comics tho, even people like darkseid who superman is alot faster than. He never seems to mind getting hit back because he is nigh invulnerable. And that would be a very poor call when it comes to the dovahkiin.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor: ...did you read the new 52 jl?

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Not yet no, however I do know what I have seen from him in the past... Anyway for this battle as far as I know morals are on.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor: morals on, he blitzed hal, blitzed Bruce, both in the very first issue, and blitzed darkseid later.

ProjectOrigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goes to console commands, clicks Super-Man, types Kill. LOLz.

The only way the dragon born wins is with Slow Time, Drain Vitality, or Bend Will. Other than that nope.

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@projectorigin: Even with slow time superman is still faster than him by an un godly amount. The only way I can think of right now is by by using voice of the emperor and using soul tear or the wabbajack. And their are also the all to present chance that superman will attempt to tank the soultear shout in normal combat, and then figure out how big of a mistake that was.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor said:

@cooljammy18: Superman barely ever blitzes anyone in the comics tho, even people like darkseid who superman is alot faster than. He never seems to mind getting hit back because he is nigh invulnerable. And that would be a very poor call when it comes to the dovahkiin.

Well, PrinceAragon already covered this one for me lol. How is it a poor call though? Voice of the Emperor is really just a gameplay mechanic.

@xfactor said:

@projectorigin: Even with slow time superman is still faster than him by an un godly amount. The only way I can think of right now is by by using voice of the emperor and using soul tear or the wabbajack. And their are also the all to present chance that superman will attempt to tank the soultear shout in normal combat, and then figure out how big of a mistake that was.

Well it's good that you acknowledge the fact that Dov is extremely outmatched in the physical department. Btw Superman has resisted magic in the past, there are multiple topics here that discuss it with scans. It's nothing major or anything, but he has done it before. Also, remember that Wabbajack isn't a guarantee for anything, its effects are completely random and Superman could just easily dodge it's reddish orb and smack the DB through a wall. I don't know about you, but I don't see how DB takes this unless Supes allows him to lol.

Btw, if you're interested I am going to go on making a Dragonborn/Nerevarine battle later today after I get off of work. I have some cool thoughts about :).

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Thanks man I would love to have some input, tag me. And voice of the emperor isn't really his voice or anything, its a greater power which is a form of magic. Perhaps other imperials haven't learned it, but only the members of a the imperial race can use it. Kind of like how the player starts out with the flames spell but not all members of their race know it. Also voice of the emperor works on Nealoth who has stated himself to being very magic resistant, I don't know if that is just game mechanics or not but when their are no cold hard lore on something then you have to make some speculations.

Zoble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Zoble

"Hurrrr durrr DrAgOnBoRn SoLo EvErY vErSe WiTh HiS tImE sLoWiNg ShOuT"

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By hurricanefunnel

dragonborn wins via all shouts quite handily also based on strength--not power and very high level durability

superman may be powerful but basically has 0 to counter them

it's like a character on a lesser tier from regular-superman-level vs a depowered superman which is a lesser tier than the character on a lesser tier making character 1 >> character 2

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Superman blitzes and one shots.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#98 tparks  Online

This is why we can’t have nice things

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wabbajack, GG.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who ever thought this was a good match up?

Clark would kill him just by spitting on him.