Dragon Balls

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ric226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ric226

Super Boy Prime(power suit) vs. The Z Fighters(after magin buu saga)

prime has 24 hours of prep

to the death

no bfr

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@ric226: DBZ vs ANy Non dbz is banned.

However in my opinion Super Boy Prime.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

In before the lock

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ric226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes in before lock. superboy prime stomp

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma said:

DBZ via fusion.

24 hour sundipped Superboy Prime > Super Gogeta

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

24 hours prep with dragonball wishes?

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tohoma

@sheenlantern said:

@tohoma said:

DBZ via fusion.

24 hour sundipped Superboy Prime > Super Gogeta

lol I didn't see the prep. By feats Prime would win but by speculation DB would win since they all the Z fighters could fuse via Potara ear rings.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hohoho.

Gogeta vs Super Boy Prime... well both have a shot at winning.

Super Boy can sundip, while Gogeta has the Soul Punisher which can blow out an evil persons soul.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tohoma

@sheenlantern: The potara earrings is a mechanism for fusion. The participants of the fusion would simply put on the opposite earring. The only difference between this fusion and the fusion dance is that the fusion is permanent and the earrings are still there. Goku and Vegeta used this type of fusion to defeat Super buu, who had absorbed Mystic Gohan and a bunch of other Z-fighters, with ease. Potentially all the Z-fighters could simply fuse together into one fused being.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: I know what the earrings are, I'm not an idiot, but the only Z-Fighters that aren't useless fodder are Mystic Gohan, Goku and Vegeta, and regular Superman could beat them all, so an enhanced version of Superman who is also sundipped for a whole day (15 minutes = 3x power increase, there are 1440 minutes in a day) could definitely beat them all combined.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: I know what the earrings are, I'm not an idiot, but the only Z-Fighters that aren't useless fodder are Mystic Gohan, Goku and Vegeta, and regular Superman could beat them all, so an enhanced version of Superman who is also sundipped for a whole day (15 minutes = 3x power increase, there are 1440 minutes in a day) could definitely beat them all combined.

All this is really speculation but fusion gives a tremendous power boost. When Goten and Trunks fused they were capable of tearing a whole through a dimension and achieve SSJ3. And you also have Uub and Majin Buu within the mix as well. Assuming this fused form could retain the abilities of the fusees he could turn Prime into chocolate and eat him.

I am not trying to turn this into a Goku vs Superman debate but Supes can't take on Gohan, Goku and Vegeta all at once.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not well-versed in GT, but I believe Omega Shenron was a universe-buster and was overpowered by Gogeta with ease, though their fusion only lasted a short while. It might be a good fight between them, I dunno.

As for the battle, if the Z-Fighters get prep as well, they could win if BFR was allowed and it was not to the death. They'd make a wish to learn about Superboy, in which case Goku blasts off Superboy's suit with a Kamehameha, but in a fight to the death on Earth - which Goku might attempt to do, seeing as he is like that - he would be beaten. If BFR is allowed, Goku Instant Transmissions Superboy to a far away planet after blasting his suit and tries to befriend him once he's calmed down.

Without prep, I doubt they'd stand much of a chance against a prepped Superboy, though unless he's masked somehow they'd sense his ki energy over those 24 hours just hovering above Earth and prepare for the huge power, in which case they'd simply make a wish or ask King Kai about it.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: Uub is useless, regular Mister Buu can't turn people to candy. And I didn't say he could beat them at once, I said he could beat them all, as in any of them. (Though I would argue that he could beat them all at once if he was bloodlusted)

And a 24 hour sun dipped Prime, with his loose morals and losing self control due to the increase in power would probably go straight for the planet bust, and with an insane multiplication of speed I doubt even every Z-Fighter combined could react in time.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

You give the guy that probably absorbs the suns radiation quicker than Superman himself, with a powersuit.

The who took on about the whole GL corps and killed 32

The guy who coutner blitzed Wally Est, Bart Allen, and Jay Garrick at the SAME. DAMN. TIME.

The guy who smacked around the Doom patrol, JSA, and the teen titans without even trying at the SAME. DAMN. TIME.

The guy that punches through realities

The guy who thinks Black Adams punches tickle

24 hours to sundip......

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: They could use the dragonballs to wish he was powerless lol

Edit: didn't see only Prime got prep. nvm my comment