This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ = SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Broly Ledgendary SS and Kid Buu

M and DC = WWHulk, Gladiator, Doomsday and Superman

#2 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a spite mismatch. As much as I like DBZ, they lose to the DC characters. Hell, not even Kid Buu and Broly can do that much against them.

#3 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread will get locked by a moderator but before it does I will go with the DBZ!!

#4 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio

broly and buu try to kill goku and vegeta . doomsday tries to kill superman . and wwh and gladiator do whatever lol

#5 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@SavageDragon said:

This thread will get locked by a moderator but before it does I will go with the DBZ!!

#6 Posted by comicace3 (7059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shikarenji said:

broly and buu try to kill goku and vegeta . doomsday tries to kill superman . and wwh and gladiator do whatever lol

LOOOOOOOL SO true no one wins here... But I'll go with dbz for the fun..

#7 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and Dc can do some serious stuff.

#8 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

good fight,

Kid Buu takes Superman down and absorb him to become Super Buuman, Goku speedblitz Hulk and decapitate him with Kienzan, tough battle between Darkseid and Vegeta but with Goku finishing hulk in seonds he will give help to Vegeta and both they surpass Darsaid specially if they make fusion. Broly stalemate Gladiator but Gladiator will be the only remaining so he loses too.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

I would side with the DBZ team here.

#10 Posted by comicace3 (7059 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: That's good but you're forgetting something... it's doomsday not darkseid.

#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (27667 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball Z