@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@pr0d1gy said:

Punching from Goku SSJG shook the Universe. Punches require strength.

Strength from Goku Ssj4 couldn't lift a building and was cut by a glass.

Universe > Building / > Glass

Feats do not matter, try again

Feats>>>statements and fan calcs.

Try again.

Not in Dragon Ball, keep trying

In everything.

Keep trolling.

I'm not trolling, feats don't matter in Dragon Ball, unless you think that Roshi > Vegito

Horrible example. Vegito stopped a guy that was going to destroy the dimension. He was also proven by canon to be superior to Roshi in every aspect.

That was filler, and you're power scaling which is exactly what i'm doing with SSJ4 Gogeta, double standards?

I'm not Power scaling, im using common sense. Roshi got one shotted by a weaker form of Buu. What you are doing with GT characters is Powerscaling. Example would be using Rildo to scale Goku's strength and then using fan calcs to compare Gogeta and with Beerus and Whis.

Common sense =/= feats, and what you're doing is still power scaling, Roshi is a moon buster, Vegito doesn't have any feats close to that level, therefore according to your own logic Roshi > Vegito in DC, unless we power scale Vegito from characters that are way above Roshi's league like Frieza

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@pr0d1gy said:

Try again.

In everything.

Keep trolling.

I'm not trolling, feats don't matter in Dragon Ball, unless you think that Roshi > Vegito

Horrible example. Vegito stopped a guy that was going to destroy the dimension. He was also proven by canon to be superior to Roshi in every aspect.

That was filler, and you're power scaling which is exactly what i'm doing with SSJ4 Gogeta, double standards?

I'm not Power scaling, im using common sense. Roshi got one shotted by a weaker form of Buu. What you are doing with GT characters is Powerscaling. Example would be using Rildo to scale Goku's strength and then using fan calcs to compare Gogeta and with Beerus and Whis.

Common sense =/= feats, and what you're doing is still power scaling, Roshi is a moon buster, Vegito doesn't have any feats close to that level, therefore according to your own logic Roshi > Vegito in DC, unless we power scale Vegito from characters that are way above Roshi's league like Frieza

Power scaling works like this if a character with a weaker power level can bust up a moon, than a character with an even stronger power level can do the same. That's not what I'm trying to use here.

Power levels aren't the only thing that matters in Dragonball, Perfect example would be Trunks powering up past Cell, but not being fast enough to catch him. I'm saying Roshi got one shotted by Super Buu. Vegito was beating a version of Buu that was proven by canon to be superior to the one that defeated Roshi.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: Coz Golden Frieza >>>>>> any other GT character

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: To be fair it was only that very specific transformation in that very specific instance where the user became stronger but slower.

Otherwise every other example of ki is pretty spread out across stats. Actually literally every other example.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@pr0d1gy said:

Try again.

In everything.

Keep trolling.

That is common sense and I would consider that more of ABC logic, roshi wouldn't be able to defeat Buu, also no gt character has any universal feats.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can't even beat 1 Whis.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@pr0d1gy said:

Try again.

In everything.

Keep trolling.

That is common sense and I would consider that more of ABC logic, roshi wouldn't be able to defeat Buu, also no gt character has any universal feats.

I don't see why the same logic can't be applied to GT

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By josephgomes619

@le0nhart: Proof? What proof do you need? Frieza obliterates any GT char either by powerscaling (from God Goku and Beerus), or feats (destroying Earth by Kiai). GT doesn't have anything to compare, except for blank statements and fanfic numbers (the show doesn't even mention the 4000X BS)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: Proof? What proof do you need? Frieza obliterates any GT char either by powerscaling (from God Goku and Beerus), or feats (destroying Earth by Kiai). GT doesn't have anything to compare, except for blank statements and fanfic numbers (the show doesn't even mention the 4000X BS)

I need proof that Frieza is anywhere near 4000 x Buu

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By josephgomes619

@le0nhart: 4000x is an asspull number. Still let me indulge you

Buu destroyed a galaxy in anime filler over a large period of time. This makes buu Multi solar system level. The energy required to destroy multiple solar system ranges from 1.413x1062 Joules at max. Beerus shaking the universe was 1.9156704x 10^72 Joules at minimum

That's more than 135 billion times the difference. Max difference is more than hundreds of sextillion times

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619:

4000x is an asspull number. Still let me indulge you

Not really, base Goku was around if not above Rildo who is on par with Buu according to Goku himself

Buu destroyed a galaxy in anime filler over a large period of time. This makes buu Multi solar system level. The energy required to destroy multiple solar system ranges from 1.413x1062 Joules at max. Beerus shaking the universe was 1.9156704x 10^72 Joules at minimum That's more than 135 billion times the difference. Max difference is more than hundreds of sextillion times

It is the shock-wave doing the work not Beerus

Also 4000 x power =/= 4000 x destructive capacity, so your little physics experiment was a failure

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: Beerus created the shockwave after trading punches with Goku, the shockwaves were not magic enchantment

4000 power level has zero meaning. The only way you can compare power is my attack potency, not meaningless numbers

Prove anybody in GT producing 1.9156704x 10^72 joule of energy on panel. Without using meaningless numbers like 4000, that is

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By le0nhart

Beerus created the shockwave after trading punches with Goku, the shockwaves were not magic enchantment

Except that the shock-waves kept getting stronger the further they traveled

4000 power level has zero meaning. The only way you can compare power is my attack potency, not meaningless numbers

I didn't say 4000 power level, i said 4000 x power or in other words Ki x 4000

Prove anybody in GT producing 1.9156704x 10^72 joule of energy on panel. Without using meaningless numbers like 4000, that is

If you're looking for feats, then you're knocking on the wrong door, because GT is total garbage and is full of plot holes, so you won't find any feats, however based on Goku's statement and how easily he beat Cell we have the following

SSJ4 Gogeta >>>> Omega >> 2 SSj4s > 1 SSJ4 >>> Baby >>> SSJ3 Goku >= 400 x Buu

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By josephgomes619

@le0nhart: That's the point, you can't debate with useless numbers like 4000x in battle unless you know what the characters are actually capable of. GT base goku might be 1 billion x kid buu and still be multi solar system level, because that doesn't represent his attack potency. Everything about GT is speculation, and speculation take back seat in vs threads.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Alphapunk

@josephgomes619@le0nhart

Feats > Common Sense=Power Scaling in that order i would say, the last two still hold some weight though.

How much stronger is SSJ4 compared to SSJ3? I have seen it as low as 500x base Goku, SSJ 50x combined w/ Great ape 10x, i have seen people say it's 1000x base, if you go by numbers SSj1=50x SSJ2=100x SSJ3=400x SSJ4 should = 1600x or 3200x. What would you guys put it at? Even power scaling a case can be made for Beerus being stronger is why i ask, even without the feats.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:All the power level multipliers are nothing but speculation. As leonhart said, the multipliers don't equal to attack potency whatsoever. So Whis stomps the team as he has better showings which doesn't require speculation

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 whiss has the beerus 1 shot feats and combat speed feats to win mid difficultly.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@super_sayian_beyonder said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@le0nhart said:
@pr0d1gy said:

Try again.

In everything.

Keep trolling.

I don't see why the same logic can't be applied to GT

Because you aren't using the same logic. You are using inaccurate fan calcs to try to gauge a characters strength.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Alphapunk

@alphapunk:All the power level multipliers are nothing but speculation. As leonhart said, the multipliers don't equal to attack potency whatsoever. So Whis stomps the team as he has better showings which doesn't require speculation

I agree, i was just going to get an agreed upon multiplier so i could show GT fans that even with power scaling Beerus wins, even without the without a doubt feats he has shown.

Basically GT Goku base form = SSJ3 EOSZ Goku, Beerus at 1% flicks and gently touches SSJ3 beginning of Super Goku(at least 5-10% stronger than EOSZ Goku) This means 1% Beerus can 1 flick/gentle touch base form GT Goku - i would argue a flick/touch is 1/100 the strength of a full powered punch, this would mean if Beerus was going all out at 1% he would be at SSJ2 GT Gokus level due to the 100x multiplier, SSJ3 is 4x stronger than SSJ2 which = 4% Beerus, at best SSJ4 is 16x stronger which = 64% Beerus - that's if you give SSJ4 a huge 16x > SSJ3 multiplier and a flick is only 1/100 of a full powered punch, i would argue the multiplier is nowhere near 16x and a flick is not 1/100 the power of a punch, probably 1/200, also this doesn't take into account the 6 month power increase Goku would receive.

I don't know if the above works but the point is if 1% Beerus can take out GT Goku with a flick and a touch i doubt SSJ4 could beat him and it's unlikely Gogeta being 2x as strong could either, he might be able to hang with him but being unable to read Beeruses position due to invisible KI + Beerus absorbing powers + other weird abilities = Gogeta losing anyways.

It's just fun to do the math even if it's bs =P

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: No need to do with really, Beerus can nullify energy and create duplicates (clones). Nothing in GT can challenge him

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: No need to do with really, Beerus can nullify energy and create duplicates (clones). Nothing in GT can challenge him

I totally agree, but why not destroy the GT argument while were at it? Also DBS just started, if things go like the other 2 series the top tier characters will be on a different level completely than current Whis and Beerus.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like people mad at the fact gogeta isn't top dog anymore.

Whis is a perfect fighter and reacts instantly so they can't even touch him