Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Lestat because he the same power level is Dracula and He's a way better fighter.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lordraiden

From what I know, Lestat become extremely powerfull and could even survive sunlight in the end! He became about as powerfull as an angel or demon, I believe! Drac has no chance!

UzumakiKazaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UzumakiKazaki

lordraiden says:

"From what I know, Lestat become extremely powerfull and could even survive sunlight in the end! He became about as powerfull as an angel or demon, I believe! Drac has no chance!"

you're getting the movie and the books confused... in the books he was always an early riser, he always woke up right as the sun was going down but he could never walk in daylight truly it would still burn him but slightly less than younger vampires. Lestat is strong as well as a skilled fighter having taken on many upstart vampires but none really on the same level as he is, the only thing that would give lestat an edge is his Fire Gift or pyrokinesis. So Lestat gets the win but with difficulty.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

UzumakiKazaki says:

"lordraiden says:
"From what I know, Lestat become extremely powerfull and could even survive sunlight in the end! He became about as powerfull as an angel or demon, I believe! Drac has no chance!"
you're getting the movie and the books confused... in the books he was always an early riser, he always woke up right as the sun was going down but he could never walk in daylight truly it would still burn him but slightly less than younger vampires. Lestat is strong as well as a skilled fighter having taken on many upstart vampires but none really on the same level as he is, the only thing that would give lestat an edge is his Fire Gift or pyrokinesis. So Lestat gets the win but with difficulty."

I'll wait for Methos to clear some of this up, he's more in the know how with questions ref: to lestat! and even though I haven't actually read all of the books, from what I have read and been told of the books, that's what i was going by, not the movies! movies are a poor choice to go on for source materials!

UzumakiKazaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By UzumakiKazaki

lordraiden says:

"UzumakiKazaki says:
"lordraiden says:
you're getting the movie and the books confused... in the books he was always an early riser, he always woke up right as the sun was going down but he could never walk in daylight truly it would still burn him but slightly less than younger vampires. Lestat is strong as well as a skilled fighter having taken on many upstart vampires but none really on the same level as he is, the only thing that would give lestat an edge is his Fire Gift or pyrokinesis. So Lestat gets the win but with difficulty."
I'll wait for Methos to clear some of this up, he's more in the know how with questions ref: to lestat! and even though I haven't actually read all of the books, from what I have read and been told of the books, that's what i was going by, not the movies! movies are a poor choice to go on for source materials!"
he could survive for limited time in the sunlight but he was still incapacitated by it like all vampires, he had all the vampire goodies like super strength, super speed, pyrokinesis, hypnosis, telekinesis, and telepathy, but no he was not a daywalker
mach speed 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By mach speed 14

ill have to go with lestat

Avatar image for spawn_god_slayer
spawn_god_slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By spawn_god_slayer

Dracula because Lestat can die if set on fire so all Dracula has to do is set him ablaze and if you go with the Dracula in Van Helsing.. he can't even die from sum light!

Avatar image for spawn_god_slayer
spawn_god_slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By spawn_god_slayer

Dracula because Lestat can die if set on fire so all Dracula has to do is set him ablaze and if you go with the Dracula in Van Helsing.. he can't even die from sum light!

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By lady_redhead

There are a lot of myths about Dracula, i think he is the ultimate and the first Vampire, he is pretty much unkillable. \

Lestat would play with him though

Avatar image for paratrooperlirelou
ParatrooperLirelou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden said:

From what I know, Lestat become extremely powerfull and could even survive sunlight in the end! He became about as powerfull as an angel or demon, I believe! Drac has no chance!

So many inaccuracies in this thread!To begin with Dracula COULD EASILY WALK IN THE SUNLIGHT!Read the original Dracula novel, he is shown walking in daylight several times without being burnt or harmed in nay other way.

Hand to hand combat, everybody got it wrong. Dracula would win hands down, he ACTUALLY FOUGHT WARS MULTIPLE ARMIES INCLUDING THE OTTOAMANS during his centuries of existence and is more experienced.

I don't know much about Lestat but what people posted about Dracula in this thread is jus straight on wrong!

Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Out_of_Space

Dracula

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kadeem
@Shawn The Devil: Dracula is in many different incompatible canons, (The Bram Stoker novel, Marvel comics, etc) which Dracula are we talking about?
Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm new here and this is an old thread but I couldn't resist since Anne Rice's vampire books are my very favorite.

Lestat wins this one quite easily. He could kill Dracula using just his mind if he wanted, the oldest vampires in Anne Rice's series are the strongest vampires that I have seen. Dracula IMO simply isn't on this level.

As for Lestat being able to walk in the sunlight. The sunlight hurts him but it can't kill him, we see this in the books where he goes into the sun and basically gets really tan. Older vampires like Marius, Mael, Maheret, Akasha, etc. can't be killed by the sun or fire. We've seen this time and again; Mael attempts to kill himself in Memnoch the Devil by walking into the sun but it won't kill him. Maheret walks through fire in Blood and Gold. Marius survives fire in Blood and Gold. Mael survives being beheaded in Blood and Gold.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula is King!

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

Dracula Stomps in a Spitefest. Why so Spiteful?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cregan_Stark

I actually believe this is spite in the other direction. Anne Rice's upper level vampires are more powerful than any Dracula that I've ever seen. Akasha is superior to Dracula in every way by a mile and Lestat (along with others like Marius) is a creature in her image. There are several vampires in that series who are even more powerful (Marius, Maharet, etc.), just basing on feats that I've seen from Dracula over the years, he's not on this level. Armand vs. Dracula might be a better battle.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

@cregan_stark: Lestat was nowhere near as Powerful as Akasha or Marius. Lestat or Armand get stomped Lord Dracula is just teasing the fleshy humans in most depictions of his great and Dark Power.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turoksonofstone: i know he isn't as powerful but he has many of the same abilities. Lestat was just playing human too. All of the powerful vamps had to concentrate hard to no crush them like tin cans.

eMJay19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha...

From what I can gather Count Dracula is a very powerful vampire, who outclasses most vampires, that also possesses the powers and abilities of a Strigoi, Incubus, and a very powerful warlock... Not to mention that before he became immortal, he was an accomplished warlord.

How can Dracula be the original vampire if Akasha and others pre-dated christ and Dracula does not? I don't get it...

Count Dracula can't die! He was cursed by god to roam the earth for eternity, and with this, the devil favored him and granted him abilities to torment mankind. This is why he can't die, because god does not allow it. In his apparent death, he is always resurrected.

Seriously can a mere vampire, powerful or ancient, deal with someone who has dealt and is favored by the devil? I mean Van Hellsing only defeated him by using his weaknesses against him, and the religious artifacts, those helped a lot. But a vampire who has the same weakness? Well if they can use religious artifacts, then Count Dracula is screwed....

kidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to necro this thread but I just couldn’t get over the bias here.

Lestat would definitely be out-classed. Dracula pretty much has every power and ability of Lestat AND more which he commands effortlessly with but a thought…

Shape-shifting…which includes transfiguring into mist or shadows probably more

Weather control

Pyrokinesis

Dominion over all animals/creatures of the night

He can even operate at day on special occasions

ALL the powers of hell precisely. The better fight would be between him and Akasha.

And I don’t think really it would be that impossible for them to possibly exist in the same universe, akasha and Dracula that is, and still be the first of their line. Akasha is a vamp through possession and Dracula is cursed/blessed by god and the devil. Their offspring would be similar in abilities but have totally different strains, or infections of vampirism.