Magneto

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Amazingoctus

I don't know. On a ranch there are bound to be some things that Magneto can use, but I'm sure it won't be that easy.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By YoungGunna

How would Mags hurt Dracula in his mist form 

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By charlieboy

how would drac get through magneto's field? i am thinking magneto has got this.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bag_o_x_men

Mags stomp.  He should be able to hurt Drac's mistform with harmonic resonance, trap it with metal particles in the air, or just by directly manipulating the magnetic field around the mist, or directly manipulating the electrons in the particles of mist.  Dracula on the other hand has no way to hurt Mags at all.  He can not get through Magneto's shields.

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By dewboy01

if magneto's smart, he wouldn't look into drac's eyes.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@william knowles said:
Like it would matter.  Storm and Kitty have both willpowered their way out of Drac's hypnotism.  If Mags can hold off Xavier and Jean at the same time, I don't see Drac's mind control as even a slight threat.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@bag_o_x_men said:
@william knowles said:
Like it would matter.  Storm and Kitty have both willpowered their way out of Drac's hypnotism.  If Mags can hold off Xavier and Jean at the same time, I don't see Drac's mind control as even a slight threat.
That being said I don't really see Dracula having any way of harming Magneto. Magneto would keep his forcefields up, he has been able to go up against storm so Dracula's powers of summoning storms wouldn't really help him at all. Dracula stronger, and faster then Magneto but that won't really do anything for him if Magneto keeps those shields up and plays it smart.
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lord_galactus

Magneto is the master of magnetism not woodism,aint guna throw no spiikes through dudees chest lol bout to get that ass bit or some shiizaat

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@lord_galactus said:
Magneto is the master of magnetism not woodism,aint guna throw no spiikes through dudees chest lol bout to get that ass bit or some shiizaat
Master of magnetism includes diamagnetism, which is direct manipulation of electrons and electron bond, by which he can control anything like he controls metal, including wood.  He has done it before.  He can even directly manipulate Dracula himself.

@OmegaDynasty said:
@bag_o_x_men said:
@william knowles said:
That being said I don't really see Dracula having any way of harming Magneto. Magneto would keep his forcefields up, he has been able to go up against storm so Dracula's powers of summoning storms wouldn't really help him at all. Dracula stronger, and faster then Magneto but that won't really do anything for him if Magneto keeps those shields up and plays it smart.

Mags can boost himself to 100 class which is way stronger than Drac.,  He also has reaction time that lets him snatch Northstar out of the air at full speed.  That's way faster than Drac.  Mags is just superior to Dracula in every way.
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lord_galactus
@bag_o_x_men: i was just joking lol  I know he would kill dracula,proally do the apacolypse on dracs and rip dudes head off.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@lord_galactus:
Gotcha.  Cool.  Sorry.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Picard
@YoungGunna:
Dracula. He is underestimated.  Vlad Tepes not only possesses variety of vampiric powers - superstrengh, immortality, shapeshifting, weather control, control over animals and ability to read and control minds - but also he is cunning and he have a centuries of experience. Thats why he outsmart Apocalypse, and almost make him his servant and slave.  What Dracula can do:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By nefarious

Magneto would wreck Dracula.

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@Picard said:
@YoungGunna:
Dracula. He is underestimated.  Vlad Tepes not only possesses variety of vampiric powers - superstrengh, immortality, shapeshifting, weather control, control over animals and ability to read and control minds - but also he is cunning and he have a centuries of experience. Thats why he outsmart Apocalypse, and almost make him his servant and slave.  What Dracula can do:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Not a single thing you mentioned, nor a single thing shown will bother Mags in the slightest. Dracula's weather control isn't a match for Storm, who Magneto has proven himself superior to over and over, not to mention that the best and first weather attack most weather manipulators use is lightning which powers Mags up.  Drac's hypnosis is nowhere near Jean Grey or Professor X.  Mags has held off both of them simultaneously with sheer force of will.  As strong as Drac is, Mags is stronger.  I can give you scans of him overpowering Hercules and Colossus, and tanking shots from Colossus with no shields up if you'd like.  None of Dracula's abilities will allow him to penetrate Magneto's shields, while Mags has dozens of attacks that can kill Dracula.  Permanently. 
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Out_of_Space

Magneto stomps

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@bag_o_x_men said:
@Picard said:
@YoungGunna:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Not a single thing you mentioned, nor a single thing shown will bother Mags in the slightest. Dracula's weather control isn't a match for Storm, who Magneto has proven himself superior to over and over, not to mention that the best and first weather attack most weather manipulators use is lightning which powers Mags up.  Drac's hypnosis is nowhere near Jean Grey or Professor X.  Mags has held off both of them simultaneously with sheer force of will.  As strong as Drac is, Mags is stronger.  I can give you scans of him overpowering Hercules and Colossus, and tanking shots from Colossus with no shields up if you'd like.  None of Dracula's abilities will allow him to penetrate Magneto's shields, while Mags has dozens of attacks that can kill Dracula.  Permanently. 
Lots of very good points. Couldn't agree more. Dracula would underestimate Mags and it would result in Bloodsucker getting turned inside out or something crazy like that.
virgin4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By virgin4life

dracua stomps this one

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By grimlock
@bag_o_x_men said:
Mags stomp.  He should be able to hurt Drac's mistform with harmonic resonance, trap it with metal particles in the air, or just by directly manipulating the magnetic field around the mist, or directly manipulating the electrons in the particles of mist.  Dracula on the other hand has no way to hurt Mags at all.  He can not get through Magneto's shields.
Amen!
JosephLaforte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By JosephLaforte
@lord_galactus said:
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lance Bastro

magneto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dracula's physical form 

dracula's body is made out of atoms 
atoms are made out of protons, neutrons & electrons
electrons are particles that forces atoms to stick together

electons are binded by the laws of electro-magnetism
if magneto takes away the electrons from an object, the object will not hold itself together anymore.
in other words...
dracula's body will be liquefied mush and ripped apart.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Magneto for the win. Dracula cannot overcome Mag's defenses.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WindCloud

Dracula drinks blood.  Magneto controls the iron in the blood to form an internal spike that pierces Drac's heart in a million places.  Drac dies forever.  End of story.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Magneto knows that wood or silver will drop Dracula by piercing the heart, Dracula will just keep regen. Personally Darkhold Magic > Magnetos overwank atomic level manipulation. Not that Magneto is as bassass as I remeber currently.

That said, Mags still wins. His Helmet should keep him from being mind control. Though LOL at willpower. Dr Strange and Sufer succumb to Dracs hypnosis, Null Hulk has as well to a weaker vampire than Dracula. So lol at that. Still, the helmet is a big deal, and the force field will keep my boy from biting or attacking Mags.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nima_

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Unless Magneto knows that wood or silver will drop Dracula by piercing the heart, Dracula will just keep regen. Personally Darkhold Magic > Magnetos overwank atomic level manipulation. Not that Magneto is as bassass as I remeber currently.

That said, Mags still wins. His Helmet should keep him from being mind control. Though LOL at willpower. Dr Strange and Sufer succumb to Dracs hypnosis, Null Hulk has as well to a weaker vampire than Dracula. So lol at that. Still, the helmet is a big deal, and the force field will keep my boy from biting or attacking Mags.

Yeah cuz Dracula's weakness is a major secret. It's not like it's been a mentioned thousands of times in horror films, books, and tv shows over the last century.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_: one would think that, yet everyone has issue taking out Marvel Vampires still lol.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: LOL...well he needs to get a mutation upgrade or something. There's no reason why villains like him, Mandarin, Graviton, etc. shouldn't be consistent major heavy hitters. Marvel seems to drop the ball diversifying which of their villains get the spotlight.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if nothing else, couldn't Magneto just lock on to the iron in the blood in Dracula's body and remove all the blood that Dracula is currently using? I don't know if it would kill the vampire, but it would effectively remove all of his power, probably even remove his ability to even move. Seems simplest.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_: I'm happy with Dracula for where he stands. He has some major Hax but define weaknesses.

@heroup2112: I'm not sure that should work. He has regen blood and flesh from dusty Skelleton state, and from a ash state. So I am not sure that should really work. Now incapcitation wise I suppose that could work.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kute

magneto lost to ironman for gods sake. he's so overrated. i'm sure there'd be some mystical or supernatural or just any BS reason as to why his magneto-ism doesnt work on dracula