As much as the movie sucked I think Drac may take it here

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As much as the movie sucked I think Drac may take it here

lol what about the movie didnt you like?

SwegLord69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I really liked the special effects and the bat storm, but personally I think the story dragged quite a bit, but other than that it was alright

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula wins.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula takes it with ease. He had an insane healing factor. Loki has no way of putting him down.

Worst move I've seen all year though, TBH.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula takes it with ease. He had an insane healing factor. Loki has no way of putting him down.

Worst move I've seen all year though, TBH.

wow people really dont like it i suppose. it wasnt great by any means but im surprised people think it was so bad.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@ordinaryalan: Worst move I've seen all year though, TBH.

You've been very fortunate then...

Anyway Drac Wins due to the insane healing factor. He got lit on fire and hit with daylight and still healed. The villain in the movie was blah & the love story between him and his wife was decent, but could have been a lot better.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@ordinaryalan: Worst move I've seen all year though, TBH.

You've been very fortunate then...

Anyway Drac Wins due to the insane healing factor. He got lit on fire and hit with daylight and still healed. The villain in the movie was blah & the love story between him and his wife was decent, but could have been a lot better.

I haven't seen the movie but these are hardly impressive healing feats compared to Loki. The guy who took a point blank explosion to the face and was slammed around like a rag doll by the Hulk without even a black eye. This was all within an hour or so at best too.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: He could slap Loki around with his bat fist or sneak up behind Loki and bite him. It'll only take a few moments for him to gather enough bats. Also his combat speed was better than what Loki has shown. Dracula tried to comment suicide at the end of the movie via full daylight and came back to life after a small dose of blood. He can turn into a pure group of bats and slash through Loki.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Drac's for now.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bones309: He could slap Loki around with his bat fist or sneak up behind Loki and bite him. It'll only take a few moments for him to gather enough bats. Also his combat speed was better than what Loki has shown. Dracula tried to comment suicide at the end of the movie via full daylight and came back to life after a small dose of blood. He can turn into a pure group of bats and slash through Loki.

Again, I haven't seen the movie…but Loki's durability has been shown to be high end. Bite him? The Hulk didn't even given him a black eye. Is there any reason to think he could pierce Loki's skin? Both Thor and the Hulk beat on him, he took pretty much a point blank explosion to the face. He had a few scratches at best when it was all done. Yeah, a swarm of bats are gonna take him down…..

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: Well you are admitting to have not seen the movie...so....

Umm, proof that it can't pierce his skin? The burden of proof lies with Loki, not Dracula mate.

Beating by Hulk is blunt force durability, you can stop bringing it up. Let's put it this way, 616 Wolverine can take punches from WW Hulk, but I can poke out his eye with a thick sharp stick.

Spidey can take punches from Morlun, but I could stab him with a number 2 pencil and he would bleed....

The Dracula Bats were not normal Bats...maybe you should watch the film? Or at the very least try to look up some of the fight scenes leaked online?

Dracula Bats were cutting up guys wearing armor. Normal Bats can not slam into the ground and into people wearing armor and survive...come on now..

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bones309: Well you are admitting to have not seen the movie...so....

Umm, proof that it can't pierce his skin? The burden of proof lies with Loki, not Dracula mate.

Beating by Hulk is blunt force durability, you can stop bringing it up. Let's put it this way, 616 Wolverine can take punches from WW Hulk, but I can poke out his eye with a thick sharp stick.

Spidey can take punches from Morlun, but I could stab him with a number 2 pencil and he would bleed....

The Dracula Bats were not normal Bats...maybe you should watch the film? Or at the very least try to look up some of the fight scenes leaked online?

Dracula Bats were cutting up guys wearing armor. Normal Bats can not slam into the ground and into people wearing armor and survive...come on now..

Actually, the burden of proof lies with the person who makes a claim...

Wolverine has a healing factor, it's an apples to oranges deal.

Can you stab Spider-man so easily? Really, this is getting off track.

Were they Hulk level bats? Even movie Hulk.

Again, even bat of abnormal level of strength/durability…were they at Hulk/Thor level?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309:

Yes and you're claiming he can't be stabbed or cut...proof?

Loading Video...

No healing his healing up from a wound, his blunt force durability allows him not for him to be smooshed...Same goes for Spiderman vs Morlun.

If he sat there and let me? Sure could, since Spiderman characters suck vs sharp pointy things.

Cause only Moive Hulk & Thor level strength can hurt Loki despite mounds of evidence to the contrary. I guess those where Hulk level explosions that Hawkeye had right?

Stop wanking Loki, there is no evidence he cannot be stabbed or cut up to ribbons.

If you were gonna make an argument for Loki, I would focus on his combat skill, magic, and illusions. You're trying to tie in blunt force durability & explosion durability to stabby things...it don't work that way, and never has.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bones309:

Yes and you're claiming he can't be stabbed or cut...proof?

Loading Video...

No healing his healing up from a wound, his blunt force durability allows him not for him to be smooshed...Same goes for Spiderman vs Morlun.

If he sat there and let me? Sure could, since Spiderman characters suck vs sharp pointy things.

Cause only Moive Hulk & Thor level strength can hurt Loki despite mounds of evidence to the contrary. I guess those where Hulk level explosions that Hawkeye had right?

Stop wanking Loki, there is no evidence he cannot be stabbed or cut up to ribbons.

If you were gonna make an argument for Loki, I would focus on his combat skill, magic, and illusions. You're trying to tie in blunt force durability & explosion durability to stabby things...it don't work that way, and never has.

Nice video of Loki FOOLING Thor into thinking he was stabbed by a being of EXTREME STRENGTH.

So your argument is that a guy who was beaten on by beings of extreme super human strength. Who also took an explosion to the face….AND SHOWED NO REAL HARM. That guy can be simply stabbed because you think you can stab Spider-man with a pencil?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bones309: Proof he didn't just get stabbed then heal up?

Proof it takes only beings of Superhuman strength to stab Loki?

Proof Dracula can't bite him?

So your argument is that a guy who was beaten on by beings of extreme super human strength. Who also took an explosion to the face….AND SHOWED NO REAL HARM. That guy can be simply stabbed because you think you can stab Spider-man with a pencil?

Yep, stab spidey right his eyes, if he stands there and lets me.

Proof stabby things wouldn't work on Loki, I'm waiting.

So you'r only argument of Loki is he tanked Hulk's beating and Thors = Only Movie Thor & Hulk level characters can beat him? You realize how silly that sounds right?

You have no proof stabbey things don't work on Loki.

Stop bringing up explosive and Blunt force durability, it has nothing to do with being cut.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rogueshadow  Moderator

@lukehero: I haven't seen DU so I don't know who wins because I don't know Dracs entire powerset, but Loki has tanked bullets to the face and regular Asgardians have had steel knives bend against their flesh. Loki is not vulnerable to piercing weapons.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bones309: Proof he didn't just get stabbed then heal up?

Proof it takes only beings of Superhuman strength to stab Loki?

Proof Dracula can't bite him?

Yep, stab spidey right his eyes, if he stands there and lets me.

Proof stabby things wouldn't work on Loki, I'm waiting.

So you'r only argument of Loki is he tanked Hulk's beating and Thors = Only Movie Thor & Hulk level characters can beat him? You realize how silly that sounds right?

You have no proof stabbey things don't work on Loki.

Stop bringing up explosive and Blunt force durability, it has nothing to do with being cut.

So you think that taking an explosive to the face has no factor in ones ability to be stabbed? Do YOU realize how silly that sounds? Because explosives don't have sharp objects moving at high speeds.

My point is that he showed serious durability…can you show that this version of Dracula can even hurt this version of Loki? I haven't even gotten into Loki's illusions, strength, etc. If Loki stood there like he did against the Hulk. Can you prove he can do anything more than annoy Loki?

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: hulk can never hope to touch drac. He's that fast.

And even if he does what he did to Loki, drac heals n comes back much early than Loki.

Drac has shown good healing so that proves he can also survive explosion like Loki.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309:

So you think that taking an explosive to the face has no factor in ones ability to be stabbed?

No, it really doesn't, it never has. Deadpool can tank explosions, he can still get stabbed.

Do YOU realize how silly that sounds? Because explosives don't have sharp objects moving at high speeds.

Yeah and Loki's face was cut up after he took the explosion from HE...so..

The magic and illusions is what I said was the best argument for Loki in the first place, or were you not reading my posts the entire time?

@lukehero: I haven't seen DU so I don't know who wins because I don't know Dracs entire powerset, but Loki has tanked bullets to the face and regular Asgardians have had steel knives bend against their flesh. Loki is not vulnerable to piercing weapons.

Thank you, this argument makes sense then. I know lady shif took a shotgun and was also shot in Agents of Shield , but I didn't know if that was because of her armor or not.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: hulk can never hope to touch drac. He's that fast.

And even if he does what he did to Loki, drac heals n comes back much early than Loki.

Drac has shown good healing so that proves he can also survive explosion like Loki.

Healing and speed are different from durability. I was only making the point that the feats listed didn't compare with Loki's. Especially to the point that it gave him a win.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rogueshadow  Moderator

@lukehero: I think that was mainly her armour to be honest, but she probably could have tanked it too based on showings from other 'lesser' Asgardians.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I will say this movie Loki isn't Asgardian, but the feat and logic is still acceptable due to the fact he is supposed to be above a lesser Asgardian.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bones309:

So you think that taking an explosive to the face has no factor in ones ability to be stabbed?

No, it really doesn't, it never has. Deadpool can tank explosions, he can still get stabbed.

Do YOU realize how silly that sounds? Because explosives don't have sharp objects moving at high speeds.

Yeah and Loki's face was cut up after he took the explosion from HE...so..

The magic and illusions is what I said was the best argument for Loki in the first place, or were you not reading my posts the entire time?

@rogueshadow said:

Thank you, this argument makes sense then. I know lady shif took a shotgun and was also shot in Agents of Shield , but I didn't know if that was because of her armor or not.

Deadpool tank explosions but being cut sounds more like poor writing than a logical argument. Then again comics have pretty poor understanding of physics.

I read what you posted…was simply added to my point.

Oh, here's Loki taking an arrow to the face…look at about the 29 second mark. Post explosion! ;) Not a scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy61Va1L4cM

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ik healing n speed are different,okay. But I said my point because drac can survive those things like Loki.

Loki has shown illusions, it won't work with drac. Mind control obviously wouldn't work. And for that Loki should be close. Drac has shown good speed to dodge Loki blasts.

What can Loki do in bat storm?even if he blast it, it comes again.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309:

Deadpool tank explosions but being cut sounds more like poor writing than a logical argument. Then again comics have pretty poor understanding of physics.

Dude what? Since when in the freak do comics go by pure real world psychics & science at all? Spidey dies of his spider bite then from radioactive poisoning then.

Video is not clear even in it's "HD version", but I went on Netflix. You are correct. About that. You are still wrong in trying to tie in explosive force with stabbey things.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loki is not an Asgardian, he is mini-Frost Giant and we seen that they indeed can be hurt by melee weapons, here is a proof:

Asgardian using swords and spears against Giants, Odin impaling, one of them:

Loading Video...

Warrior three successfully using melee weapons against them:

Loading Video...

So, Loki is not invulnerable to cuts and stabs.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: @picard: Fair Enough, just keep in mind he is imbued with Frigga's magic. So, Loki shouldn't be a regular frost giant. This fight is still very much debatable IMO.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bones309:

Dude what? Since when in the freak do comics go by pure real world psychics & science at all? Spidey dies of his spider bite then from radioactive poisoning then.

Video is not clear even in it's "HD version", but I went on Netflix. You are correct. About that. You are still wrong in trying to tie in explosive force with stabbey things.

Peter wouldn't even be effected by the spider bite since a spider can't carry enough radiation to effect him…and this is kinda why these are weak comparisons. Simply because something ignores logic, doesn't mean you can you it to argue against logic. Reed Richards is a WW2 vet. People clearly don't age.

Honestly, if you could at least show Loki being really stabbed, you might have an arguement. I've shown Loki have durability of seriously high levels at least.

Did you notice him braking what one would assume is rather sharp glass too?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rogueshadow  Moderator

@picard: ...Obviously he isn't invulnerable to all piercing weapons...Asgaradian weaponry would harm him, that's a given, we've already seen that Thor himself can be harmed by certain piercing weaponry. However conventional low caliber attacks such as human made knives and bullets will not harm him, he has shown resistance to bullets and a regular Asgardian bent steel, Loki will not be harmed by a conventional attack.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

@lukehero said:

Again, I haven't seen the movie…but Loki's durability has been shown to be high end. Bite him? The Hulk didn't even given him a black eye. Is there any reason to think he could pierce Loki's skin? Both Thor and the Hulk beat on him, he took pretty much a point blank explosion to the face. He had a few scratches at best when it was all done. Yeah, a swarm of bats are gonna take him down…..

Understandable, because the Hulk didn't punch him in the face! I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to bite him, as to what effect it would have?? I haven't seen the movie yet, so can't comment on Dracula other than what people have stated.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@picard: ...Obviously he isn't invulnerable to all piercing weapons...Asgaradian weaponry would harm him, that's a given, we've already seen that Thor himself can be harmed by certain piercing weaponry. However conventional low caliber attacks such as human made knives and bullets will not harm him, he has shown resistance to bullets and a regular Asgardian bent steel, Loki will not be harmed by a conventional attack.

Sure, but 1) he is not Asgaradian, he is a weak Frost Giant. 2) Dracula's attacks are not conventional either; it's black magic/vampirism.

I'm not saying that Dracula would win - didn't seen the movie -, but I'm pointing out that there are evidence that Loki can be cut or stabbed...

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard said:

@rogueshadow said:

Sure, but 1) he is not Asgaradian, he is a weak Frost Giant. 2) Dracula's attacks are not conventional either; it's black magic/vampirism.

I'm not saying that Dracula would win - didn't seen the movie -, but I'm pointing out that there are evidence that Loki can be cut or stabbed...

Agreed

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@lordraiden said:

@picard said:

@rogueshadow said:

Agreed

I haven't seen Drac so have no idea what he can do, as I said earlier, he may win because I don't know the nature of his powers. All I'm saying is that Loki has high resistance to piercing weapons as he has outright shown resistance to bullets and he is clearly generally superior to the average Asgardian.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I'll comment next week. I was gonna go Friday but plans fell through. Gonna see both this and Fury next week to make up for it :)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bones309:

Peter wouldn't even be effected by the spider bite since a spider can't carry enough radiation to effect him…and this is kinda why these are weak comparisons. Simply because something ignores logic, doesn't mean you can you it to argue against logic. Reed Richards is a WW2 vet. People clearly don't age.

Honestly, if you could at least show Loki being really stabbed, you might have an arguement. I've shown Loki have durability of seriously high levels at least.

Mate, most of what you have said is ridiculous on such a level, its really no longer worth the effort to speak with you on this subject. I pointed out and gave you props for the correct things you pointed out. But, a lot of what you said is flat out nonsensical to such a degree, I'm not gonna reply to it.

Have a good one.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people didn't like Dracula Untold because they wanted like a badass gore blood fest dark overlord detity. Not some random guy in armor that can control bats.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki. Illusions gg.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bones309:

Mate, most of what you have said is ridiculous on such a level, its really no longer worth the effort to speak with you on this subject. I pointed out and gave you props for the correct things you pointed out. But, a lot of what you said is flat out nonsensical to such a degree, I'm not gonna reply to it.

Have a good one.

Either counter my points or don't but don't give me this "most of what you said is ridiculous" nonsense.

@bones309 said:

@lukehero said:

Understandable, because the Hulk didn't punch him in the face! I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to bite him, as to what effect it would have?? I haven't seen the movie yet, so can't comment on Dracula other than what people have stated.

The Hulk slammed his HEAD into what appeared to be CONCRETE to the point that it BROKE CONCRETE. Biting Loki should be like biting a sledge hammer.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

@lukehero said:

@bones309:

Have a good one.

Either counter my points or don't but don't give me this "most of what you said is ridiculous" nonsense.

@lordraiden said:

@bones309 said:

@lukehero said:

The Hulk slammed his HEAD into what appeared to be CONCRETE to the point that it BROKE CONCRETE. Biting Loki should be like biting a sledge hammer.

Dracula did punch through concrete. Im not saying he could bite through it but he psychically is able to break through it without injury to himself.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Perhaps Loki...

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki.

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By klbro123

id say dracula takes it, we saw an incredible speed feat at the end of dracula where he disapears from one of the turkish soldiers sights and re appears beside him. add in that healing, strength and weather control. id say dracula wins

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki gets 'impaled' lol

BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki is a God. Albeit a lesser god is some regards. Dracula is a demi-god level at best.

Dracula was tricked by his enemy who was no where near Loki level trickster. Nuff said...

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Loki's illusions will probably negate Dracs speed feats...

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Loki's illusions will probably negate Dracs speed feats...

How so?

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki wins because of his durability and magic. He took Hulk bashing like a champ, I don't see Dracula surviving that.