Bumb

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Bigby is not that impressive. All he did was fight 2 guys(barely winning both) and could barely catch a tweedle. His only impressive thing is tearing off the arm and even then. I'm not very knowledgeable about dracula though so what are his feats?

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Great match up! King of Wolves vs Lord of Vampires. I don't think Bigby is as physically powerful as Dracula, what with the vamp being able to casually bat Colossus around. But I think there are other factors here that may ameliorate that disadvantage.

The first is that if Bigby is reacting to this attack as I would be expecting, then he is going to be super pissed. That rage is going to really pump up any attacks Bigby makes on Drac. I wouldn't be surprised if the wolf tears off a limb or something before the battle even gets going.

While Dracula can certainly heal from even massive damage, there should be no question that Bigby can damage him. In fact I would say that Bigby is more magically powerful than Dracula. Dracula may have centuries of experience and gathering power. So has Bigby, except that he started off with something akin to a demigod for a father. Dracula can use his power to brew up a dark and stormy night. Bigby can just show up and have winds submit to his will. I'm not sure how many Fable bonus points being THE monster for millions of children gets him, but it's probably a lot.

Third is an inference I'm making from what is stated and left unstated in the OP. If Dracula is coming for Snow White's blood, then this battle probably takes place in Wolf Valley. That is a HUGE advantage for Bigby. Dracula may have started off as a conquering warlord tactician, but he is really far removed from slogging through the woods in pursuit of an enemy. Dracula has been all about sitting on a throne and psychically commanding people for a while. Bigby is super familiar with the arena, has been a special forces commando for three modern wars, and has been a preternaturally aware hunter for possibly millennia.

I think Bigby takes this after a long drawn out hunt. There will be hit and run tactics, drastic reversals of fortune, and Bigby will damn near dead when the fight is over. But, he'll have Dracula's head in his jaws.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Bigby can take this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nuffs: Is this Bigby from the Wolf Among Us Game?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@nuffs: Is this Bigby from the Wolf Among Us Game?

From the Fable comics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By McDerpyson

I'll say Bigby but he ain't walkin away without some bite marks.

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@616vulture: Yes, to a certain extent. The Wolf Among Us is based on Fables comics. But there is a lot more to Bigby than you see in what parts of TWAU I've played. Some major points are called out in my earlier post.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump