Dracula(LOS2)vs. Kain(LOK)vs. Alucard vs. D(VampireHunter D)

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard2099

Who is the supreme Vampire Badass?

No Caption Provided

Dracula (Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2 : Gabriel Belmont)

No Caption Provided

Kain (Legacy Of Kain )

vs.

No Caption Provided

Alucard (Hellsing)

Vs.

No Caption Provided

D (Vampire Hunter D)

Rules:

1.) Gabriel Belmont Dracula from the end of Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2 with all of his powers and weapons.

2.) Kain from from the end of Legacy Of Kain Defiance with all of his powers and The Soul Reaver.

3.) Alucard from the end of the manga Hellsing and if this is too much then just before he reaches the power of Schrodinger.

4.) D from Vampire Hunter D his most powerful incarnation which I hear is from the manga or the novel? I'm not sure either way he has his gadgets and powers as well.

5.) Fight to the Death.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Alucard2099

Anyone else you guys think I left out?

Blade maybe? but I think he would be on a lower tier compared to these guys right?

Anyways let's hear it who will win :)

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Kain

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard.

Okay now we have someone who says Alucard.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D makes the rest look like kindergarteners.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

D makes the rest look like kindergarteners.

Really? I thought this was an even battle.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Alucard2099

So now 3 people and all of them have stated different winners lol

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D cuts space/time, supersedes the laws of physics, destroys magic constructs, closes wormholes, destroys micro black holes, absorbs life energy, consumes nuclear detonations in his left hand, can cleave through anything in existence, and can eliminate things that don't exist.

D's powers can operate on a 4th dimensional level. In short, the other three could gang up on him and they'd all die just as easily as randy teens in a Friday the 13th movie.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@alucard2099 said:

D cuts space/time, supersedes the laws of physics, destroys magic constructs, closes wormholes, destroys micro black holes, absorbs life energy, consumes nuclear detonations in his left hand, can cleave through anything in existence, and can eliminate things that don't exist.

D's powers can operate on a 4th dimensional level. In short, the other three could gang up on him and they'd all die just as easily as randy teens in a Friday the 13th movie.

Can he tank the Soul Reaver?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would never even hit'im. And he could actually break it. D is leagues faster than the rest of them combined.

VHD Vol 17 pg 135-136 "tyrant's Stars" prt3&4

"What the hell is going on?"

After saying this, the left hand was at a loss for words.

"My job---didn't Valcua tell you what it was?" D asked instead.

There was neither a killing lust nor an unearthly aura about him. However, his foes learned how horrible that air could be the second it coalesced.

"I know. I curse the gods for this trick of fate. But there's no point in telling you that. At present, my only mission is to safeguard your life, milord."

"You're working for Valcua. That's all I need to know."

"Do you think you can best the Ultimate Noble?"

"I don't take jobs knowing how they'll turn out."

"I'm sure you don't, milord. But he's a fearsome one. Your own fa--"

Still in the same pose, Kima's body was now on a spot on a floor ten feet away. Distance meant nothing when warping space. Kima needed essentially no time to travel to the ends of the earth---or perhaps even the ends of the universe.

From the forehead hidden by that hood seeped a thick redness even deeper than the color of the cloth, running along the downturned face and the line of the nose, and then dripping onto the floor. Was it possible that in the nanosecond it took him to warp away, his forehead had been split by D's blade?

"Back in the old days, that wouldn't have cut you, Kima." D said, not sheathing his sword.

"Correct, milord. But that was the best I could do. I don't offer you my worthless life alone in exchange for turning back. I'll bring you someone you seek."

"Ah!" a hoarse little voice exclaimed. "You mean Matthew?"

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...

@reikai said:

@alucard2099 said:

It would never even hit'im. And he could actually break it. D is leagues faster than the rest of them combined.

VHD Vol 17 pg 135-136 "tyrant's Stars" prt3&4

"What the hell is going on?"

After saying this, the left hand was at a loss for words.

"My job---didn't Valcua tell you what it was?" D asked instead.

There was neither a killing lust nor an unearthly aura about him. However, his foes learned how horrible that air could be the second it coalesced.

"I know. I curse the gods for this trick of fate. But there's no point in telling you that. At present, my only mission is to safeguard your life, milord."

"You're working for Valcua. That's all I need to know."

"Do you think you can best the Ultimate Noble?"

"I don't take jobs knowing how they'll turn out."

"I'm sure you don't, milord. But he's a fearsome one. Your own fa--"

Still in the same pose, Kima's body was now on a spot on a floor ten feet away. Distance meant nothing when warping space. Kima needed essentially no time to travel to the ends of the earth---or perhaps even the ends of the universe.

From the forehead hidden by that hood seeped a thick redness even deeper than the color of the cloth, running along the downturned face and the line of the nose, and then dripping onto the floor. Was it possible that in the nanosecond it took him to warp away, his forehead had been split by D's blade?

"Back in the old days, that wouldn't have cut you, Kima." D said, not sheathing his sword.

"Correct, milord. But that was the best I could do. I don't offer you my worthless life alone in exchange for turning back. I'll bring you someone you seek."

"Ah!" a hoarse little voice exclaimed. "You mean Matthew?"

I see...thanks for this.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reikai

@alucard2099: Yes his hax are rather up there. It's not a joke when I saw that all of them combined don't stand a chance, even if Alucard pulled out his army, it'd be about as effective as twigs fighting a forest fire.

Vampire Hunter D Vol17 "Tyrant's Stars" Pg24-25

He then turned to D and asked, "What happened to your left hand?"

It was missing from the wrist down.

"It's on the job, "D responded.

Whether repairs to the reactor were going well or not was unknown.

"Well then, let's go!"

At the same moment the count pulled the reigns of the gigantic steed, the doors opened. From there they went straight through the central courtyard, where a black dirt road stretched toward the distant gates.

First went D, followed by the count and the car. Thirty feet away, the main gates opened. The words "barrier removal" danced across their goggles. At the same time, crimson streaks of light flew all around the pair. Struck by them, a portion of the ramparts instantly evaporated.

The air was still searing hot as D and his mount bounded forward. The reins were wrapped around his left forewarm, while his right hand merely rested on them. As the white steed galloped like it was possessed, the enemy troops closed on it. From the horses back, a stark flash of light mowed through them, and they fell. Severed heads and torsos promptly changed into dead branches. Valcua's magic was gone.

A blue light mowed down enemies with rifles at the ready. The blistering particle beam of seven hundred thousand degrees was fired from a cannon mounted on the roof of the count's vehicle, and it evaporated not only the soldiers, but also the trees and earth.

However, ahead of the pair the enemy milled in a thick black swarm, firing beams and missiles at them. The count's car was hit by the shots, and the count himself received wounds all over his body from flames and shrapnel.

Can we catch up? he wondered.

The count's internal clock was also telling him dawn was nigh. As the enemy soldiers piled up, not seeming to have dwindled in numbers at all, the first doubts crept into the count's mind.

Will we make it in time?

Just then, the air froze. Shouts and shrieks from the enemy--in fact, all sounds--were completely silenced. Even the wind died out.

"What was that?" the astonished count said in spite of himself. He was asking D. Why did he think D knew the reason for this unexpected silence?

D gave an abrupt kick to the flanks of his steed.

For some reason the count forgot to try and stop him, and he was unable to even follow D, but rather watched the young man's fate unfurl.

"What's this?" Braujou cried out, and rightly so.

In front of the galloping D, the soldiers that fell beneath his horse's hooves were suddenly transformed into dead branches. D dashed through an army of thousands, if not tens of thousands, leaving nothing but trampled tree limbs strewn in his wake. The magical might of Valcua--The Ultimate Noble--had been broken!

"What in the world is this fellow? the count groaned, finally giving his horse a crack on the reins.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@alucard2099: Yes his hax are rather up there. It's not a joke when I saw that all of them combined don't stand a chance, even if Alucard pulled out his army, it'd be about as effective as twigs fighting a forest fire.

Vampire Hunter D Vol17 "Tyrant's Stars" Pg24-25

He then turned to D and asked, "What happened to your left hand?"

It was missing from the wrist down.

"It's on the job, "D responded.

Whether repairs to the reactor were going well or not was unknown.

"Well then, let's go!"

At the same moment the count pulled the reigns of the gigantic steed, the doors opened. From there they went straight through the central courtyard, where a black dirt road stretched toward the distant gates.

First went D, followed by the count and the car. Thirty feet away, the main gates opened. The words "barrier removal" danced across their goggles. At the same time, crimson streaks of light flew all around the pair. Struck by them, a portion of the ramparts instantly evaporated.

The air was still searing hot as D and his mount bounded forward. The reins were wrapped around his left forewarm, while his right hand merely rested on them. As the white steed galloped like it was possessed, the enemy troops closed on it. From the horses back, a stark flash of light mowed through them, and they fell. Severed heads and torsos promptly changed into dead branches. Valcua's magic was gone.

A blue light mowed down enemies with rifles at the ready. The blistering particle beam of seven hundred thousand degrees was fired from a cannon mounted on the roof of the count's vehicle, and it evaporated not only the soldiers, but also the trees and earth.

However, ahead of the pair the enemy milled in a thick black swarm, firing beams and missiles at them. The count's car was hit by the shots, and the count himself received wounds all over his body from flames and shrapnel.

Can we catch up? he wondered.

The count's internal clock was also telling him dawn was nigh. As the enemy soldiers piled up, not seeming to have dwindled in numbers at all, the first doubts crept into the count's mind.

Will we make it in time?

Just then, the air froze. Shouts and shrieks from the enemy--in fact, all sounds--were completely silenced. Even the wind died out.

"What was that?" the astonished count said in spite of himself. He was asking D. Why did he think D knew the reason for this unexpected silence?

D gave an abrupt kick to the flanks of his steed.

For some reason the count forgot to try and stop him, and he was unable to even follow D, but rather watched the young man's fate unfurl.

"What's this?" Braujou cried out, and rightly so.

In front of the galloping D, the soldiers that fell beneath his horse's hooves were suddenly transformed into dead branches. D dashed through an army of thousands, if not tens of thousands, leaving nothing but trampled tree limbs strewn in his wake. The magical might of Valcua--The Ultimate Noble--had been broken!

"What in the world is this fellow? the count groaned, finally giving his horse a crack on the reins.

I guess that settles it then.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like D wins here.

Unless this is the 50th iteration of this scenario that Kain has experienced in an effort to avoid his fate (which seems to be getting cleft in twain by D.). If the "coin" of fate lands on its edge, he wins.

Otherwise D HAX his way through his competition.

If we are using EOS Alucard then it is a stalemate because Alucard is omnipresent. He may get D to tap out after a few years of Alucard taunting him from within his mind. Then again, D has significant experience with obnoxious parasites.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like D wins here.

Unless this is the 50th iteration of this scenario that Kain has experienced in an effort to avoid his fate (which seems to be getting cleft in twain by D.). If the "coin" of fate lands on its edge, he wins.

Otherwise D HAX his way through his competition.

If we are using EOS Alucard then it is a stalemate because Alucard is omnipresent. He may get D to tap out after a few years of Alucard taunting him from within his mind. Then again, D has significant experience with obnoxious parasites.

Haha yeah D is hax.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: Alucard's Schrodinger won't be of help to him at all. Recall, D can sever space&time. Breaking out of a sealed dimension caused rifts across time and space throughout various points of history as a side-effect of D's forced exit. One of which sucked Pluto into a black hole before it vanished almost instantly.

D can also manipulate the Akashic Record when in contact with it. That is literally the reading of and alteration of Time itself. Alucard's near global omnipresence is meaningless. As indicated with Kima, someone who can use his quantum ability to move anywhere in the universe instantly, couldn't evade D, and D can rend Time itself if the need arises. The wounds he inflicts can't be healed either.

VHD Vol 17 "Tyrant's Stars Prt3&4" Pg272

"See to his wound," D said.

"Hey!" Braujou shouted, making his objection known.

"We get Sue and Matthew. That's the price."

"Come here. Heal me."

Seemingly guided by Valcua's request, the stranger with his face went over to the genuine article and put his hand against the grand duke's chest. Valcua treating Valcua--the sight was both strange and disturbing, but no one there was amused or frightened.

And then everyone heard an unexpected remark: "I can't fix this."

"What?" Valcua exclaimed, raising an eyebrow, while Count Braujou's lips twisted into a grin.

"This wound was dealt by someone with skill equal to my own. He cut through not only flesh and bone, but through the fount of life. No one, god or demon, can help you now."

The count laughed. One valcua had declared that the other Valcua was untreatable. Undeniably, there was a strange humor in that.

As said before, D can kill things that don't exist. That includes spectral forms and even entities of pure psychic energy. Schrodinger doesn't allow Alucard anything that D hasn't already encountered and defeated. Which also includes a Noble (vampire) whose body was composed of 2dimensional shadows.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@nothingclever: Alucard's Schrodinger won't be of help to him at all. Recall, D can sever space&time. Breaking out of a sealed dimension caused rifts across time and space throughout various points of history as a side-effect of D's forced exit. One of which sucked Pluto into a black hole before it vanished almost instantly.

D can also manipulate the Akashic Record when in contact with it. That is literally the reading of and alteration of Time itself. Alucard's near global omnipresence is meaningless. As indicated with Kima, someone who can use his quantum ability to move anywhere in the universe instantly, couldn't evade D, and D can rend Time itself if the need arises. The wounds he inflicts can't be healed either.

VHD Vol 17 "Tyrant's Stars Prt3&4" Pg272

"See to his wound," D said.

"Hey!" Braujou shouted, making his objection known.

"We get Sue and Matthew. That's the price."

"Come here. Heal me."

Seemingly guided by Valcua's request, the stranger with his face went over to the genuine article and put his hand against the grand duke's chest. Valcua treating Valcua--the sight was both strange and disturbing, but no one there was amused or frightened.

And then everyone heard an unexpected remark: "I can't fix this."

"What?" Valcua exclaimed, raising an eyebrow, while Count Braujou's lips twisted into a grin.

"This wound was dealt by someone with skill equal to my own. He cut through not only flesh and bone, but through the fount of life. No one, god or demon, can help you now."

The count laughed. One valcua had declared that the other Valcua was untreatable. Undeniably, there was a strange humor in that.

As said before, D can kill things that don't exist. That includes spectral forms and even entities of pure psychic energy. Schrodinger doesn't allow Alucard anything that D hasn't already encountered and defeated. Which also includes a Noble (vampire) whose body was composed of 2dimensional shadows.

In your opinion Can D match Darkseid?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alucard2099: Darkseid's abilities vary on whose writing him. D's physical strength is not in the same category, however D is capable of killing him. His ability to cut anything makes Darkseid's durability useless and negating any kind of healing or regeneration means Darkseid has no means of recovery from injury.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alucard2099

@reikai said:

@alucard2099: Darkseid's abilities vary on whose writing him. D's physical strength is not in the same category, however D is capable of killing him. His ability to cut anything makes Darkseid's durability useless and negating any kind of healing or regeneration means Darkseid has no means of recovery from injury.

Yes that is true it depends on the writer so which characters can get the drop on D or take him out that aren't you know The Spectre level?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alucard2099: The only options are being above D's speed grade and.or nuking the planet he's on before he gets within striking distance. He's a hard person to find someone to fight for.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@alucard2099: The only options are being above D's speed grade and.or nuking the planet he's on before he gets within striking distance. He's a hard person to find someone to fight for.

Yeah lol I am thinking of an opponent for him that isn't all too OP.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alucard2099: if we take Alucard's omnipresence literally. He is everywhere and nowhere.

D has some insane feats. I'm not doubting his abilities. It's just that there would always be "more" Alucard somewhere/nowhere. I don't see how D is going to purge Alucard from his dreams... I don't think omnipresence can be fought. Alucard would exist in the Akashic Record. He would exist in D's mechanical horse. He would exist in every speck of dust. Everywhere and nowhere. I'm taking the omnipresence literally.

And once A and D meet in this crossover then A's omnipresence includes D from that point on. If D goes to manipulate the Akashic Record A goes with him (and also doesn't because he is nowhere).

D cannot fight everything, everyone, everywhere, and every when. Omnipresence. Grok that: everywhere and nowhere.

It's a pretty cheap power for a battle forum, no doubt.

I'm not trying to be obtuse here or to refute any of D's abilities. He's got this battle easily against everyone. Just with EOS Alucard it becomes an eternal struggle.

If pre-schodinget, then D kills A several million times and makes him "talk to the hand," which then devours his spiritual remains.

As far as Darkseid... I don't know. If we take D's powers quite literally then he wins against anyone who can't obliterate him instantaneously via reality warping or something. Seems like the OE could work. Maybe.

What do you think?

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Alucard2099

@nothingclever said:

@alucard2099: if we take Alucard's omnipresence literally. He is everywhere and nowhere.

D has some insane feats. I'm not doubting his abilities. It's just that there would always be "more" Alucard somewhere/nowhere. I don't see how D is going to purge Alucard from his dreams... I don't think omnipresence can be fought. Alucard would exist in the Akashic Record. He would exist in D's mechanical horse. He would exist in every speck of dust. Everywhere and nowhere. I'm taking the omnipresence literally.

And once A and D meet in this crossover then A's omnipresence includes D from that point on. If D goes to manipulate the Akashic Record A goes with him (and also doesn't because he is nowhere).

D cannot fight everything, everyone, everywhere, and every when. Omnipresence. Grok that: everywhere and nowhere.

It's a pretty cheap power for a battle forum, no doubt.

I'm not trying to be obtuse here or to refute any of D's abilities. He's got this battle easily against everyone. Just with EOS Alucard it becomes an eternal struggle.

If pre-schodinget, then D kills A several million times and makes him "talk to the hand," which then devours his spiritual remains.

As far as Darkseid... I don't know. If we take D's powers quite literally then he wins against anyone who can't obliterate him instantaneously via reality warping or something. Seems like the OE could work. Maybe.

What do you think?

A good argument but I'm only hear to see people debate let's see what reikai has to say.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Alucard2099

@nothingclever:

Though thank you for the input and I can see why if we take it literally of Alucard being everywhere and nowhere that can be impossible to defeat.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: However the omnipresence afforded by Schrodinger doesn't function in the manner that the Fans seem to believe. If it did, he'd never have ended up a part of Alucard. And Alucard would be able to create an infinite army of himself. But that's not happening. There's only one Alucard and he only appears at singular points.

As I had said before, D can manipulate and even sever the Akashic Record. D could rather literally sever Alucard's connection to Time that allows his near-omnipresence, effectively eliminating that very aspect. D has even removed himself from the normal flow of time and has made it impossible to control him by manipulating history, or even predicting what he will do because he no longer exists as part of the Record.

As far as the Omega Effect, it can be dodged, and has been before. Even blocked and deflected. D has also cut energy forms as well, and within a mental domain constructed by the Sacred Ancestor, he absorbed an infinite amount of life energy and focused it into the tip of his sword, using it to open a door of infinite size, mass and thickness. The result of which opened a path in the Material world, phasing out a mountain chain and opening the hidden path to the Muma facility that the Sacred Ancestor constructed thousands of years earlier.

It isn't just about powers. The technology present in the VHD-verse is enough to make Dr Doom flush with envy.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alucard2099: I feel like anime/manga tend to feature powers that are similarly extreme to A and D more often than standard "western" comic books. It is awesome to see them come into play in the character's respective book but it does not translate well to a battle forum.

Now, I am not actually challenging D's ability to cut anything but I feel like beings of a high/HAX enough level should be immune. If Galactus gave him a free shot could he kill Big G? If taken literally then yes. But that feels wrong to me.

Same thing with Alucard. There should be some way to purge him from everything/nothing. Surely Dr. Strange or the Scarlet Witch could find some way of combating him. Not if we take it literally though.

I think a more "average" version, like if we take all of A and D's feats and find the median point in their power then we have a really good fight. D still wins a majority due to godly cutting ability (nullifying healing is the ability to beat here). I could see Alucard using familiars and guns to whittle away at D and going in for the kill when D is distracted. In a minority of those encounters I would say Alucard eats D and keeps the hand-parasite as a pet.

D 7/10.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Alucard2099

@reikai: How will D fair against Etrigan or Zarathos unbound Ghost Rider?

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to make this battle more even it would need schrödinger Alucard, would be up to discussion who wins, if D can make alucard forget himself or Alucard finding D´s weakspot or drive him insane

the rest is IMO non factors, you probably coul add blade, untold, edward and all other vampires in fiction and Alucard and D could both solo them all

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to make this battle more even it would need schrödinger Alucard, would be up to discussion who wins, if D can make alucard forget himself or Alucard finding D´s weakspot or drive him insane

the rest is IMO non factors, you probably coul add blade, untold, edward and all other vampires in fiction and Alucard and D could both solo them all

lol thanks for your insight.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. D
  2. Alucard
  3. Kain
  4. Gabriel
Avatar image for tenebrous_umbra
Tenebrous_Umbra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

D will win he’s just too hax, but what about the others?? Who wins in a battle between just them??