win by kill

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

If it's Vlad from the original universe, he can hit Kratos with a move that kills everything around him and inflict 9999 damage per second like he used of Order of Ecclesia. This is canon since he inevitability uses it at the end of the fight and you must use a special spell to stop him. Gabriel can definettly hold his own

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No vampire killer whip means no vampire killing. Dracula wins.

mr_annihilate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If it's Vlad from the original universe, he can hit Kratos with a move that kills everything around him and inflict 9999 damage per second like he used of Order of Ecclesia. This is canon since he inevitability uses it at the end of the fight and you must use a special spell to stop him. Gabriel can definettly hold his own

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos is stronger but dracula is too versitile for kratos to take out and drac no sold a country level nuke of magic that was meant to kill him. Once drac starts feeding off kratos it will be over.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gabriel turns to a puddle of blood, enters Kratos, takes over his body, kills it from the inside out.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dracula feats? What stops Kratos from hitting Dracula with 10.000 tons of force to the face?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Possession?

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula has too much hax I'm afraid

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: he can posses him or become intangible rendering his physical attacks meaningless

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dracula wins. Respect Thread Gabriel Belmont/Dracula for those who dont know him.

Too much hax and better in every way Durability wise.

Avatar image for king_bardock_57
king_bardock_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897:

Kratos is Immune to mind attacks. His Blades of Chaos can hit Intangible Things.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By noah_ouellette

Oh this fight is good af. Gabriel is my favourite. Probably Gabriel. Kills Satan. Far too many hax

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dracula is too OP, he wins

Avatar image for tenebrous_umbra
Tenebrous_Umbra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula wins this. Kratos is regularly overrated while the opposite is often true of Dracula. Regardless, Either Vlad or Gabriel could beat Kratos. The only advantage Kratos has of any kind (that we’ve seen so far) is raw lifting strength. Outside of that, Dracula hold every single advantage from physical stats to versatility to magical power.

The Blade of Olympus is really his only trump card and there’s no way to prove it would work on Dracula. In the end, either Vladimir or Gabrie is too hax for Kratos.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula bodies

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dracula, there's nothing kratos can do against him

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula wins.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one saying Dracula wins posted any feats...

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

No one saying Dracula wins posted any feats...

Do you want feats? I have respect threads for both OT Dracula, and the Belmont one being used here.

Tenebrous_Umbra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Belmont Dracula (the one in this battle) has many feats. Help narrow it down a bit for me and I’ll happily provide some. What kind of feats do you want?? I’d rather not just flood the thread with video links and the like at random, no one likes that.

Tenebrous_Umbra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_bardock_57: Dracula’s Possession is blood based (his Blood has incredibly potent magical properties), it’s not like your typical mind control or spiritual style possession.

His intangibility isn’t your typical version either. It’s more of a sentient magical mist form (this maliable, shapeless cloud that can somehow interact with things using Dracula’s full strength despite not being able to be harmed in return -Ike I said, magic) which has protected him from the Scythe of Death itself which went strait through him.

Drac also utilises Chaos magic which he can not only imbue his strikes with but anything his is melted to the point of explosively vaporised (if hit enough or for long enough). Moreover is actively buts the sould of anything it so much as touches. Then there’s Void Magic which freezes the very essence of anything it touches and it can draw that essence out of a something and use it to heal the wielder.

Then if he bites you, he consumes your soul as well as your blood, gaining your strengths and abilities for his own. His own blood he can form into just about anything including armour and weapons, one of which is his Blood Whip which causes terrible agony to those struck, has a range on it of about twice Kratos’ blades and is essentially black magic acid to the touch. It’s also covered in barns which shred and rend everything from giant monsters to mechanical and magical constructs of wood, stone and/ or metal and even angels, demons and Pagan Gods. Oh and it also tears the life out of you. Did I mention that he has Dante levels of regeneration too??

Believe it or not there’s actually more but this post is long enough already so i’ll leave it there for now.

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's 2018 Kratos he destroys Dracula

Slows time with the talisman of the realms and rips him apart

Avatar image for deactivated-5ddf278487f2d
deactivated-5ddf278487f2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't matter which Kratos it is. Dracula would destroy him

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drac for me regardless of version

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos needs to bring out Helios' head and roast him

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By gideongarner01

Castlevania Dracula? The dude who could create dimensions with multiple stars and planets with a huge black hole sucking in said stars and planets? That’s not even one of Dracula’s top tier feats. Any version of Kratos gets stomped.

Kaizergenocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlad Tepes blinkstomps Kratos.

game_king597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Dracula is even going to handle Gorgon head, Hades Jaws, Pseudo energy soul draining Black hole, time slow, energy draining?

LMAO people considering Gab Hax but neglecting Kratos hax.

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula

game_king597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By game_king597

@dark-ghost329: I don't know how staring in three beings before killing them makes you MHS? Kratos is also MHS+ in your sense cuz many times he reacted to zeus lightning which cross mount Olympus to ground in instant and Poseidon who reach from top of mount Olympus to water in ground in several seconds. Hades claws dragged Atlas in seconds who is 1500 ft tall so Hades claws are pretty fast as well.

Blade of chaos CAN HIT SMOKY THINGS ,and Blade of Olympus threatened to kill Soul Athena, another intangible thing who passed throw kratos body without Him realising so mist drac is not problem. In one game Blade of Chaos has ability to switch in Fire, Ice, electricity and Soul so it is not depended on Fire only and Blade of Chaos also works on energy draining functions mentioned in canon Novels so blade of chaos is same Void sword with provided ranged by Chains. Kratos has already faced Soul based attacks from Hades and Charon so I think kratos should be able to take Chaos claws.

And I don't take The forgotten One statement as face value as CV works on feats only and GoW Gods have feats of shaking planets(Poseidon, Zeus, Gaia.) with their imps and ripping continents(Gaia) , hence GoW gods as better then Castlevania entities by feats.

I guess Drac is extremely durable from that blast feat but how good is he for piercing weapons?

What Drac can do kratos can also do minus Mist form and teleportation.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gabriel would win. He is way to fast for Kratos. If we consider the lore feats then kratos god stomps.