#1 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Dracula & Apocalypse

Magik & Spiral

•Winner by death, KO, surrender, capture.
•Morals off.
•Random encounter.
•Start off twenty feet apart
•Fight takes place in Dracula's Castle.  
• No BFR.
#2 Posted by D3athstroke (4350 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that both from team one can solo.

#3 Posted by Bo88gdan (4965 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

I think that both from team one can solo.

i Agree

#4 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9204 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one will probably win. 
Although, Spiral is a beast from what I hear. Teleporation, magic, and can remove superhuman powers from others.  

#5 Posted by Dextersinister (6920 posts) - - Show Bio

I am unaware of how powerful Marvel Dracula is but Magik's teleport disks are overpowered, Apoc doesn't stand a chance.

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9204 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dextersinister said:

I am unaware of how powerful Marvel Dracula is but Magik's teleport disks are overpowered, Apoc doesn't stand a chance.

Classic Dracula from Marvel was shown to be strong enough to stop Colossus fist mid punch, and throw him back into a tree. 
He can also control the weather, and turn into mist. (classic vampire powers.) His looks have changed, I'm not sure if his powers have. 
#7 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins.

#8 Posted by Dextersinister (6920 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Dextersinister said:

Classic Dracula from Marvel was shown to be strong enough to stop Colossus fist mid punch, and throw him back into a tree.
He can also control the weather, and turn into mist. (classic vampire powers.) His looks have changed, I'm not sure if his powers have.

Strength isn't really a factor he would need impressive super speed to avoid being placed in the sun by either one or placed in Limbo with an endless army of demons and where Magik is a lot more powerful or just cut in half. Not BFR if the port kills them.

#9 Edited by chiq (2078 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

Magik w/o access to Limbo does hinder her for sure but current Magik has access to more power outside Limbo then before. How much she can access from Limbo to earth is still unknown though..

She could still teleport in a ton of demons and her Soul Sword could potentially one-shot dracula. If it can one-shot a Juggeranut it should be able to take out Drac as well.

Spiral is a beast who depowered the Avengers and has a similar powerset to Magik. They take out Drac then double team Apoc.