Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

Who wins and why. No one is holding back.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hedatary

If there is a superman logo there, then i say this guy who i have no idea who he is\

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Never heard of the guy. How strong is he what did/ or has he done?

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By brainiac 1.0
zee crusher said:
"Never heard of the guy. How strong is he what did/ or has he done?"

I think he is close to superman level he only uses brute strngth like the hulk.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Draaga should take The Hulk down here...
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the creator

Dragga is not near Superman level of strength. Although very strong, he faught Superman at a time when Suoperman was exhausted and Superman, even in a gladatorial battle, would hold back on his strength.
Dragga possesses good hand to hand skills (brawling), superhuman strength, endurance and durability.

The Hulk would seem to possess better durability, strength that is at least equal to Dragga (when calm - so it would exceed Dragga's when the Hulk gets angry) and even superior endurance.

Hulk for the win.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SeSAW

Another spite thread posted by the #1 hater

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher
brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"Never heard of the guy. How strong is he what did/ or has he done?"

I think he is close to superman level he only uses brute strngth like the hulk."

Lol what do you think supes uses most of the time.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By brainiac 1.0
SeSAW said:
"Another spite thread posted by the #1 hater"

Can you please shut up. Every forum I make you get mad. Make a forum that is good without superman then say something.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:
"Dragga is not near Superman level of strength. Although very strong, he faught Superman at a time when Suoperman was exhausted and Superman, even in a gladatorial battle, would hold back on his strength.
Dragga possesses good hand to hand skills (brawling), superhuman strength, endurance and durability.

The Hulk would seem to possess better durability, strength that is at least equal to Dragga (when calm - so it would exceed Dragga's when the Hulk gets angry) and even superior endurance.

Hulk for the win."
But does Dragga have to be near Superman's level to win  ?  I mean he should be in the DCU Strength class that far exceeds 100 tons... and the guys in that class are usually over 100,000 tons in lifting strength... now Hulk maybe more durable than Dragga... but is he faster than Dragga ? I dont know...
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the creator
King Saturn said:
"the creator said:
"Dragga is not near Superman level of strength. Although very strong, he faught Superman at a time when Suoperman was exhausted and Superman, even in a gladatorial battle, would hold back on his strength.

Hulk for the win."
But does Dragga have to be near Superman's level to win  ?  I mean he should be in the DCU Strength class that far exceeds 100 tons... and the guys in that class are usually over 100,000 tons in lifting strength... now Hulk maybe more durable than Dragga... but is he faster than Dragga ? I dont know...
"
WWH, like any Hulk, can still get stronger as he becomes more angry.

Even if WWH were not at Dragga's strength level yet, he would reach or exceed it.
The question is would WWH do so before Dragga could break his neck or the like. I think he would if WWH even started out weaker. I don't think he does however.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
"the creator said:

Hulk for the win."
"
WWH, like any Hulk, can still get stronger as he becomes more angry.

Even if WWH were not at Dragga's strength level yet, he would reach or exceed it.
The question is would WWH do so before Dragga could break his neck or the like. I think he would if WWH even started out weaker. I don't think he does however.

"
Thats True.  Hulk's Strength could exceed Dragga's
da1singer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By da1singer

When Draaga fought Superman in the Justice League cartoon. Draaga gave Superman a hard fight at the start but we soon realized that Superman was jsut holding back. The angrier the Hulk gets the stonger he gets. Draaga isn't stronger than Superman and has never been able to increase his strength. WWH was able to get so mad that with every step he took the ground quaked from where he was to other states. That much power would definitely defeat Draaga. Show me where Draaga has ever demonstating that kind of power.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By brainiac 1.0
da1singer said:
"When Draaga fought Superman in the Justice League cartoon. Draaga gave Superman a hard fight at the start but we soon realized that Superman was jsut holding back. The angrier the Hulk gets the stonger he gets. Draaga isn't stronger than Superman and has never been able to increase his strength. WWH was able to get so mad that with every step he took the ground quaked from where he was to other states. That much power would definitely defeat Draaga. Show me where Draaga has ever demonstating that kind of power.
  "
Calm Down.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the creator
da1singer said:
"When Draaga fought Superman in the Justice League cartoon. Draaga gave Superman a hard fight at the start but we soon realized that Superman was jsut holding back. The angrier the Hulk gets the stonger he gets. Draaga isn't stronger than Superman and has never been able to increase his strength. WWH was able to get so mad that with every step he took the ground quaked from where he was to other states. That much power would definitely defeat Draaga. Show me where Draaga has ever demonstating that kind of power.
  "
The JL Cartoon is not canon and thus has no influence on this battle.