Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@erik said:
" @Sacred Trixter said: 
The doctor has thought of equations and tech and know of things that reed couldnt even begin to dream of. like the time lords said.."  we though of Time travel when the Universe was half the size it is now" the doctor wins and easily "
None of that is proof of a win or even substantial enough to form an opinion. I could just as easily say that Reed has thought of equations and tech that the Doctor could not begin to dream of either.  "
No you cant say tha because it isnt true 

the doctor has literally though of equations and tech that Reed hasnt though of 

equations that lets you literally warp reality =/ and tech that removes billions of people from time making i so they never existed =/ 
All you ad as usual is negativity...and never a reason to say why you vote the way you do..you sir aa troll...and your opinion matters..well not at all to me 

true story
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52  Edited By Erik
@Sacred Trixter:  
Sure it is. 

Prove it. 

Reed has done reality warping plenty of times. 

You have never even seen my posts to formulate an accurate opinion of me or the way I debate. 

I believe you think it is true. But you also think the Doctor wins so I am relatively unfazed by that. 
Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sacred Trixter

I know it is 

or you can watch the show that doesnt appear on youtube 

reed hasnt waped reality on an omniversal level from a math equation he cooked up...no sir..no 

I have seen your post. Notice how you still havent added a reason why you say reed over the doctor...classic troll tactic

I know it is true 

pretty sure i already stated what you think < me not caring what you think

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By blade hunter
@erik said:
" @Sacred Trixter:  Sure it is.  Prove it.  Reed has done reality warping plenty of times.  You have never even seen my posts to formulate an accurate opinion of me or the way I debate.  I believe you think it is true. But you also think the Doctor wins so I am relatively unfazed by that.  "
Sacred Trixter mate just because he thinks reed wins this does'nt make him a troll. But the doctor does win this iv already posted my argument before.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Erik
@Sacred Trixter:  
I have not felt the need to explain myself to you. If you actually wanted to engage in a mature conversation with relevant information on the subject, they I would be happy to provide you with my reason.  

Actually, you never did state such things. Again, you thinking something is true does not mean it is true. 
Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@MetatronDaDon said:
" what is dr who's powers "
his brain
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By blade hunter
@erik said:
" @Sacred Trixter:  I have not felt the need to explain myself to you. If you actually wanted to engage in a mature conversation with relevant information on the subject, they I would be happy to provide you with my reason.   Actually, you never did state such things. Again, you thinking something is true does not mean it is true.  "
O.k why does reed win this?
Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@erik:  

honestly didnt even read your post 

No Caption Provided
Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@blade hunter said:

" @erik said:

" @Sacred Trixter:  Sure it is.  Prove it.  Reed has done reality warping plenty of times.  You have never even seen my posts to formulate an accurate opinion of me or the way I debate.  I believe you think it is true. But you also think the Doctor wins so I am relatively unfazed by that.  "
Sacred Trixter mate just because he thinks reed wins this does'nt make him a troll. But the doctor does win this iv already posted my argument before. "
no erik constantly trolling makes erik a troll 

i could care less what he believes or what opinion he has 
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@erik:  You're wasting your time debating with him, he's an annoying troll who worships at the altar of DBZ. Ignore him for your own enjoyment of comic vine.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Erik
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @erik:  You're wasting your time debating with him, he's an annoying troll who worships at the altar of DBZ. Ignore him for your own enjoyment of comic vine. "
Sound advise. 
Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Sacred Trixter

I love how somehow you mange to call me a dbz fanboy when dbz has nothing to do with this thread 

XD 

like seriously...flagged

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By geraldthesloth

Reed.

Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@geraldthesloth said:
" Reed. "
no
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By geraldthesloth

T@Sacred Trixter said:

" @geraldthesloth said:
" Reed. "
no "
There's no point in responding to what you have to say after this, you refuse to read debates only because you think you're right, you wonder why you're so frowned upon than stop acting like a jackass and learn to cope with others debates.
Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@geraldthesloth said:

" T @Sacred Trixter said:

" @geraldthesloth said:
" Reed. "
no "
There's no point in responding to what you have to say after this, you refuse to read debates only because you think you're right, you wonder why you're so frowned upon than stop acting like a jackass and learn to cope with others debates. "
what debates eaxctly 

your rebuttal for everything stated was Reed could do that if he wanted to....so no...come back when you actually have an argument. like i said The doctor has defated people who were basically gods...and he did so with tech he built...not stolen like reed =/  Or maybe its the fact that anyone who has ever seen doctor who knows that every other episode he comes some rare highly advanced piece of alien tech is able to figure out what it is..what it does..how it works....and how to make it work even better in just a matter of seconds

So while your mumbling about jackasses and debates and blah blah blah take ur butthurt to someone who actually gives a piss....Just like the majority of the people have said in this thread...the doctor stomps. He has killed beings who with a thought could make universes....survive the big bang..warp reality on an omniversal level etc etc etc etc. And he does so with the greatest of ease..not some BS pis like reed 

Doctor stomps..get over it 

K
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By blade hunter
@geraldthesloth said:
" Reed. "
why?
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#68  Edited By spystreak
@Sacred Trixter said:
 *sigh*  im not even going to bother with this this  The doctor stomps "
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#69  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Reed Richards wins he is smarter and has dealt with larger threats on a more consistent basis.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#70  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Reed Richards wins he is smarter and has dealt with larger threats on a more consistent basis. "
I really doubt that. The Doctor has almost 1,000 years of experience on him. And on average, the Doctor deals with more threats.
Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" Reed Richards wins he is smarter and has dealt with larger threats on a more consistent basis. "

XD XD XD 

I'll take that as a you have never watched doctor who...you know nothing about doctor who..and you're just going to speak on this anyway 

Reed isnt smarter than the doctor....or any other time lord 

and saying he has had more bigger threats...XD no 

the last 3 years alone had the doctor saving all of reality from being destroyed....all of time being destroyed...and reversing the destruction of the entire omniverse/multiverse.  

The doctor stomps
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#72  Edited By beatboks1
@American Dragon said:

" @blade hunter said:

" @American Dragon said:

" @blade hunter said:

" @American Dragon said:

" Reed,Stomps "

Stay off the drugs mate. "
I`ve layed off of the drugs for one day.and i`ve come to the conclusion that Reed does not just stomp  He stomps Dr. Who and still has time to come up with a brand new scientific formula and plan to destroy Sentry if he decides to come back and cause anymore chaos to the Marvel world as we know it. "
The Doctor has an almost unlimited knowledge of the most complex Alien tech in the universe, he's saved the earth and universe using his intellect more times than reed richards has had hot dinners.  "
Dr. Who never saved the Earth from Galactus,Now did he "
Galactus has never been a threat to the "universe" he only threatens single worlds at a time. To be fair Reed hasn't even saved Earth from him, only convinced Galactus that there are better meals , so what. The Doctor on the other hand has saved the entire Universe, and multiverse, omniverse, and entire existence in all times  from a multitude of threats. He's done so (for each) several times each television series (which aside from the last five  years includes non stop production from 1963 to 1989 plus movies and books) In total I would estimate the number of times that The Doctor has saved the Universe (in all media)to be over 10000 times more than Reed has saved the Earth. The number of times that he has prevented the destruction of all existence in all times is easily 5000 times that as well. As for the number of times he's saved the Earth or single planets well that goes into the millions more than Reed. The Doctors intellect is such that he could be a million years into the future and still find the most advanced tech (and this has happened many many times) as simple as a child's toy.  The Doctor is the smartest member of his race (the time lords of Gallifrey ). His race is the smartest and most technologically advanced in his or any other universe. The only beings of greater knowledge are the higher powers like the Black and White Guardians and the Eternals. In short to be smarter than the Doctor would require omniscience which Reed hasn't got.

@geraldthesloth said:

" @Sacred Trixter said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" Why? you guys are wanking someone who doesn't really do anything at all. Nearly every issue of Fantastic Four has Reed dealing with foreign technologies and saving the universe. "

And The doctor does what exactly.......sits there eating corn on the cob and does nothing =/   The doctor knows almost every foreign tech their is to know about.. 

for fun he goes to museums all over the universe and all points of time and mocks the things he sees there because they get crap wrong.   
 The doctor doesn't just save the universe on a regular basis...he saves the omniverse/multiverse on a regular basis 

Oh whats the doctor.....the daleks have created a machine that can destroy all of reality in all infinite universes..OH look they're dead..Doctor has stopped them.

Whats that doctor...the time lords are trying to destroy time itself causing everything in existence to perish..and..oh damn..he kills them too.  well surely the TARDIS exploding causing first every star in existence in every time line in every universe....and then making it so that the universe will have never been created.....OH nope not on his watch  Reed has nothing on The doctor "
1.This is foregin technology, not from his universe he won't know anything about it 
2.) Reed has done this, point?  
3.) Reed has done this again, multiple tmes. 
4.)Read an issue of Fantastic Four, That's the casual theme of it. 
5.) Reed has everything on the doctor. "
1. That would contradict almost every third episode that has ever aired of Doctor Who. In which he's in an alternate universe and still knows everybit of tech iside out and upside down. He knows tech from millions of years to come after all, and he KNOWS the entire history of the Universe.
2. Not to anywhere near the same level, the doctor mocks tech that is way beyond anything Reed has encountered in his 49 years pf publication. 
3. If you do a win ratio of both the Doctor comes out ahead 1000/1, simple mathematics.
4. I've read plenty of FF and I'd agree it's very casually the theme. Compare to Dr Who where it's the entire premise (95% of the show)
5. Wrong in soooo many ways. Reed can die, the Doctor can't (he just regenerates in another body). The doctor has been present throughout all of Human and most of alien history (several centuries into the future at that ) and has experienced 100000's of times more than Reed. The Doctor has sparked and inspired  the genius of almost every scientific historical figure on Earth and many still to come(basically he's the reason Reed has all his science to draw upon).

Seriously this is in no way a fair match, Reed is seriously outclassed in the Brains department here. The doctor has defeated Galactic armies with nothing but a sonic screw driver
ComicMan32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ComicMan32

The Doctor without a doubt. Plus, the TARDIS can easily leave the cube when he's done (dematerialization FTW) Reed may have some trouble escaping.
ComicMan32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ComicMan32
@American Dragon said:
" @blade hunter said:
" @American Dragon said:
" @blade hunter said:
" @American Dragon said:

" Reed,Stomps "

Stay off the drugs mate. "
I`ve layed off of the drugs for one day.and i`ve come to the conclusion that Reed does not just stomp  He stomps Dr. Who and still has time to come up with a brand new scientific formula and plan to destroy Sentry if he decides to come back and cause anymore chaos to the Marvel world as we know it. "
The Doctor has an almost unlimited knowledge of the most complex Alien tech in the universe, he's saved the earth and universe using his intellect more times than reed richards has had hot dinners.  "
Dr. Who never saved the Earth from Galactus,Now did he "

@American Dragon: 
The Doctor has defeated the Devil, at least the closest thing to the Devil as we can get in the Doctor Who Universe.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By goldenshot80
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Reed "
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Hangar_18
@goldenshot80 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Reed "
"
Dont be ridiculous. The Doctor stomps
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

The Eleventh Doctor might lose, though.

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Hangar_18
@JediXMan said:
" The Eleventh Doctor might lose, though. "
and hows that
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Hangar_18 said:
" @JediXMan said:
and hows that "
He just doesn't seem to be as intelligent as his past incarnations. Amy upstaged him half the time.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Hangar_18
@JediXMan said:

" @Hangar_18 said:

" @JediXMan said:
and hows that "
He just doesn't seem to be as intelligent as his past incarnations. Amy upstaged him half the time. "
He was intelligent enough to create his own big bang and recreate the universe. Also that photographic memory thing he does is damn cool. 

also the 9th doctor and the ferris wheel, episode 1 of the new series. Just sayin
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By EpitomeofCool

the doctor take it.........
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#82  Edited By goldenshot80

I dont know who Dr.who is but people say he wins soo Doctor wins

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Hangar_18
@goldenshot80 said:
" I dont know who Dr.who is  "

also this 

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By daak1212
@Sacred Trixter said:
"@geraldthesloth said:

" Why? you guys are wanking someone who doesn't really do anything at all. Nearly every issue of Fantastic Four has Reed dealing with foreign technologies and saving the universe. "

And The doctor does what exactly.......sits there eating corn on the cob and does nothing =/   The doctor knows almost every foreign tech their is to know about..for fun he goes to museums all over the universe and all points of time and mocks the things he sees there because they get crap wrong.  The doctor doesn't just save the universe on a regular basis...he saves the omniverse/multiverse on a regular basis  Oh whats the doctor.....the daleks have created a machine that can destroy all of reality in all infinite universes..OH look they're dead..Doctor has stopped them. Whats that doctor...the time lords are trying to destroy time itself causing everything in existence to perish..and..oh damn..he kills them too.  well surely the TARDIS exploding causing first every star in existence in every time line in every universe to supernova....and then making it so that the universe will have never been created...all is doomed....right?.....OH nope not on his watch  Reed has nothing on The doctor "

Thats what my doctor does
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By MutenRoshi

The Doctor is one of the few people smarter than Reed

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

The Doctor is better than Reed in every way!

Singnoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor wins easily

First off id like to see reed understand technology from 10 trillions years in the future because he does and the tardis is op yes but he dosent need that to win reeds going to come up with some really advanced invention to kill him yes but we he trys to use it its going to not work hell try and use it but with the flick of his sonic screwdriver itll be disable or it will instead of attacking the doctor its going to attack reed reed could consult his counsel of reeds but ofcourse doctor wins theres only 2 people in marvel that can beat him and they are TOBA or Squirrel girl herself

Reed has big brain yes But in comparison to the doctors it is a tiny brain compared to the doctor reed is a sheep and the doctor is the Sheppard The doctor = batman with 10 million years prep