#1 Edited by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr doom & task master get 2 years of prep

No bfr

And since the fans say the doc doesn't even need it... Eh I'll still give him 5 minutes of prep

Who wins

#2 Posted by The_Imperator (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

With that one sided amount of prep, I actually would give it to the team. Even if the Doc causes them to monologue, the sheer fact that they have that much time, which means Doom can learn about the Doctor (who has appeared in Marvel before), means that the team will come up with a way to at least force a regeneration.

#3 Posted by hudyman (1674 posts) - - Show Bio

With that one sided amount of prep, I actually would give it to the team. Even if the Doc causes them to monologue, the sheer fact that they have that much time, which means Doom can learn about the Doctor (who has appeared in Marvel before), means that the team will come up with a way to at least force a regeneration.

This.

#4 Edited by Dratini1331 (6975 posts) - - Show Bio

When was this?

#5 Posted by The_Imperator (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator said:

When was this?

One of the Deathshead comic books, and IIRC Marvel UK stated that Reed Richards has the Doc's number.

#6 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

Things that go BUMP in the night

#7 Posted by SheenLantern (6205 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom stomps.

#8 Edited by NeonGameWave (7695 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor loses.

#9 Edited by Dratini1331 (6975 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

With 5 min of prep the Doctor could go into the Tardis, make time irrelevant, and then build a reality bomb.

Hmm.

#11 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster is truly a non factor, but with two years prep Dr. Doom can take this.

#13 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is tasky even here tbh. He isn't gonna do much that doom couldn't do himself

#14 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: he is here in case Doom might flee

In all seriousness Tasky adds nothing

#15 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: the Tardis is outside help? but its just his ship...... i could understand of TDLP said something like "enlist the help of the Dalek Empire"

#18 Edited by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom really doesn't need 2 years prep for this.