Dr. Strange vs the X-Men

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

The X-Men just wiped out the Avengers and the only person left is Dr. Strange. Fight takes place at Muir Island with a steel wall separating them. In ten seconds, the wall comes down. No morals, no blitzing, 100 feet away.

X-Men: Jean Grey, Magneto, Storm, Nightcrawler and Professor X

No Caption Provided
Magneto in AvX Versus1
Magneto in AvX Versus1
No Caption Provided
X-MEN The End #1
X-MEN The End #1
Charles Xavier
Charles Xavier
Defenders (2012) #1 Variant by Stuart Immonen
Defenders (2012) #1 Variant by Stuart Immonen
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShootingNova

If this is classic then Dr. Strange mops the floor with all. Strange loses if he's current though.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BringnIt

Strange catches a major beating.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

@BringnIt said:

Strange catches a major beating.

If he's current. Classic kills all with ease.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BringnIt

@ShootingNova It's a current picture, board rules state current unless otherwise stated... You one of those people who go into Thor threads when he's losing and say, "Well, Thor with Runes would win."

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BringnIt

Also, I doubt classic Strange easily beats Phoenix Jean anyway.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@BringnIt said:

@ShootingNova It's a current picture, board rules state current unless otherwise stated... You one of those people who go into Thor threads when he's losing and say, "Well, Thor with Runes would win."

No I'm not. I hardly mix with Thor threads. And I never said Strange would win... I only said if he was classic, which he isn't.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BringnIt

Quit living in the past.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@BringnIt said:

Quit living in the past.

Whatever... Dr. Strange takes a handful of blows and dies a horrible death.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

I dont know Strange could die and Freak Out in death and KO everyone with a Black Spell like he did to the Hoods Gang and New Avengers after Hood Killed him.... 

So Strange get killed or pummled and then Wins!!! 

Strange using Zoms essence like he did against World War Hulk could help him win too.  

Also in New Avenegrs Strange defeated the entire cast of Might Avengers with a illusion spell. This included Sentry (Strongest Telepath ever accorsing to fanboys), Ares (a God), Iron Man, Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, and BW. That team alone would rape your X-Team in heavy hitters. Strange best them all with a Illusion taking them out of the fight for a short time. More than enough to cause damage.  

So those 3 recent past few years modern feats say he can Ezly win. Plus No One on the xteam can counter Magic in any way really. 

If Strange wanted it enough he win. The only real Competition here is Xavier, Jean, and Mags. Storm and Nightcrawler are non factors.
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Jean as Phoenix? If so, X-Men stomp

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think these X-Men can beat current Strange, even if Jean doesn't have the PF.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I think these X-Men can beat current Strange, even if Jean doesn't have the PF.

same here.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

@CadenceV2 said:

I dont know Strange could die and Freak Out in death and KO everyone with a Black Spell like he did to the Hoods Gang and New Avengers after Hood Killed him.... So Strange get killed or pummled and then Wins!!! Strange using Zoms essence like he did against World War Hulk could help him win too. Also in New Avenegrs Strange defeated the entire cast of Might Avengers with a illusion spell. This included Sentry (Strongest Telepath ever accorsing to fanboys), Ares (a God), Iron Man, Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, and BW. That team alone would rape your X-Team in heavy hitters. Strange best them all with a Illusion taking them out of the fight for a short time. More than enough to cause damage. So those 3 recent past few years modern feats say he can Ezly win. Plus No One on the xteam can counter Magic in any way really. If Strange wanted it enough he win. The only real Competition here is Xavier, Jean, and Mags. Storm and Nightcrawler are non factors.

Current Strange this is. He loses rather quickly in this case. Now Classic would win, but Current wouldn't.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By The_Thunderer

Dr Strange has a 10 second prep for a spell cos the wall just gives him a headstart, how influential that will be i'm unsure, also you haven't banned BFR..so nightcrawler might help.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShootingNova

@The_Thunderer said:

Dr Strange has a 10 second prep for a spell cos the wall just gives him a headstart, how influential that will be i'm unsure, also you haven't banned BFR..so nightcrawler might help.

LOL. Xavier can mentally sense that and put up Psychic shields. And Nightcrawler can teleport to the other side to distract Strange. I'm sorry, but even though Strange is my favorite Marvel char, current just doesn't cut it. Classic does, though.

ReddKnave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ReddKnave

X-Men wear him out, either incarnation. Doesn't seem fair.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShootingNova

@ReddKnave said:

X-Men wear him out, either incarnation. Doesn't seem fair.

What are you talking about? Classic mops the X-Men up and throws them into the trash bin.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fondofpacman

@BringnIt: In this case, the OP states that it's a new version of Dr. Strange, so yea you're right, but I don't think the comparison you made to referencing Classic Dr. Strange to Rune King Thor is fair. Classic Strange appears in comics written by freaking Ditko and Lee, the original creators of the character, so that powerful abstract-fighting version of him is what the character was originally intended to be, and it's how most people rightly think of the character. Pretty much all the abstracts in the Marvel comics were created so that Classic Strange had someone to fight, so it'll take more than a couple of irreverent new writers for people to stop thinking of Dr. Strange as who he was. RKT is new, so it should be a stretch to immediately think of that version of the character when someone mentions Thor.

Just saying, give Doc Strange fans a break...if Spider-man was retconned years from now to be somehow weaker than Daredevil, and you saw a thread "Spider-man vs Green Goblin" and everyone was saying how the goblin stomps, you would be tempted to mention how the original (real) version of your favorite character would win.

I agree, current strange loses, classic would win however.

DonaldDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DonaldDuck

Pro X solos

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dextersinister

With a Jean-Prof tag team isn't there a serious get out of my head moment going down.