Dr. Strange Vs. Odin Force Thor

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

I'm kinda new here, so please alert me if this has been done before, or something. Anyway, I figure the Doc is more than a match for Thor. IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I think Strange. With his kind of power, I think he can just strip Thor of the Odin force or trap him in a pocket dimension or something.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sparda

Yeah, that's what I figured.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The Odin Force is very powerful don't get me wrong, I believe it alters reality, however Strange is a very powerful magician, perhaps Marvel's best. So with his powers, the possibilities are endless.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

Well strange with hsi own power and nto magic can temporarily take away thors power and revert him to donald blake but then again thor can hypnotize strange use and anti matter ray and get rid of him from exsitence lighting rain al over the area and he could also throw hsi hammer 3 times the speed of light thor wins.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zee crusher says:

"Well strange with hsi own power and nto magic can temporarily take away thors power and revert him to donald blake but then again thor can hypnotize strange use and anti matter ray and get rid of him from exsitence lighting rain al over the area and he could also throw hsi hammer 3 times the speed of light thor wins."

I see what you mean, but Strange's a powerful magician. You can't cut that from him. With his power, he can erase Thor from existence, send Thor to another Dimension like the Marvel Zombies dimension or something. Strange works very quickly.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

If Strange can cast a spell, he pretty much wins. He beat off Living Tribunal, defeated his former master who was possesed by Eternity, and defeated Adam Warlock while he had the Infinity Gauntlet. I'd say that'd be enough.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"If Strange can cast a spell, he pretty much wins. He beat off Living Tribunal, defeated his former master who was possesed by Eternity, and defeated Adam Warlock while he had the Infinity Gauntlet. I'd say that'd be enough."

I didn't know that. I just have one thing to say. "Whoa"

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Lol thats why thor my favorite super hero he can also use his eye beams capable or getting rid of captian americas shield and captian america with one hit way more then supermans own or just do a solar flare twice that of the sun i think hed win lol.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zee crusher says:

"Lol thats why thor my favorite super hero he can also use his eye beams capable or getting rid of captian americas shield and captian america with one hit way more then supermans own or just do a solar flare twice that of the sun i think hed win lol."

Can he fight living Tribunal? No. I don't see it. But Thor is bad ass though.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

Thor is pretty hard-core.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Thor is pretty hard-core."

He didn't fight tribunal or infinity gauntlet.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Thor has beaten galactus with his godforce on a one on one so i dotn knwo why other think its cool sentry went with galactus with a standstill lol but yeah thor dont stand a chance against tribunal who can get rid of entire realities thor at the most can get rid of a planet with a hit of his hammer or his thermo blast beisdes that he wont do much to the tribunal.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sparda

That WON'T do much against Tribunal. Or Eternity. Or the wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

exactly he wont stand a chance him and his hammer woul finalyl be done it saden me though to see him die again lol he just came back in comics.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sparda

Thor, we hardly knew ye.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

i bet you this loki probabyl have a party but then again the tribunal has to judge thor lives or not so thor migth get lucky and get to fly away 3 times the speed of light lol.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sparda

Lol. Maybe, just maybe.......

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

if he doesnt asgard and mayeb the other 8 worlds are goann be very angry at him lol

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Valkaad

Odin is WAY more powerful Than Doctor Strange, so I would Think Thor with Odin' power would be more powerful as well.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher

Same thing here my friend the onyl thing about stranges magic if he can pretty do do anything he wants but not as strong as the odin force odisn magic could take every body o earth to a limbo which is taking 6 million people off thsi planet and odins even banished who civilization eventualyl making mangog lol strange has only banished mephisto and or i think that was ghost rider ym fault but strange usalyl banished lesser demons.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the creator

Thor with the Odin Power wins.

With the Odin Power he is at similar levels of power as the beings that grant Dr Strange energy to power his spells.

The Odin power was a lot more than a simple big supply of enegy. Towards the end, Thor understood what Odin knew - the spell casting power of Runes.

So not only was he overwhelmingly physically powerful, but he could use this massive energy reserve for a large number of other spell like effects.

By the time that Thor hasd possession of the Odin force, Thor had no human alternate form to be forced back into.

His mental strength would have been lifted to the point where Dr Strange could not mesmerise him.

And Thor could not be transported to another dimension against his will. Even if someone pulled if off, Thor with the Odin power could simpily teleport back.

Iori Yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Iori Yagami

Since Doctor Strange has battled godlike beings before and won, I wouldn't count him out. If all else fails, he can just use his amazing writer-given powers to make something up and win.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

He really doesnt even need the force to beat stronger but with the force he probably be nice enough to let the fight go on.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the creator

Iori Yagami says:

"Since Doctor Strange has battled godlike beings before and won, I wouldn't count him out. If all else fails, he can just use his amazing writer-given powers to make something up and win."

That would be about right with this fight.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher

Even then strange is human so thor can hypnotize him or erase him mind use his god force laser beams get him jumped by an army lol.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The_Creator says:

"Thor with the Odin Power wins. With the Odin Power he is at similar levels of power as the beings that grant Dr Strange energy to power his spells. The Odin power was a lot more than a simple big supply of enegy. Towards the end, Thor understood what Odin knew - the spell casting power of Runes. So not only was he overwhelmingly physically powerful, but he could use this massive energy reserve for a large number of other spell like effects. By the time that Thor hasd possession of the Odin force, Thor had no human alternate form to be forced back into. His mental strength would have been lifted to the point where Dr Strange could not mesmerise him. And Thor could not be transported to another dimension against his will. Even if someone pulled if off, Thor with the Odin power could simpily teleport back. "

I see what you mean Creator, and I liked your previous posts but with Strange's power, he can strip Thor of the Odin Force, or tear him apart or something Strange's magic is terribly powerful.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher

Stranges magic is powerful i agree but its take him time to do hsi stuff thor with all that time can easily thor his hammer at the speed of thought hes speed it at such speeds before when he fought surtur he can also put strange to sleep lol yes that one of his powers or magnetize strangers hand to his chest stoping him from doign anything lol.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lol. If Strange's given some time, Strange, but if not, Thor.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zee crusher

Yeah i agree so if they know their fighting for death then thor aint gonna give him time if just some fight i give it to strange cause thor would probablly just try and pound on him lol.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Well as of late, Thor likes to throw Mjolner away, so Strange will have time. lmao

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher

O yeah lol he sure does i give ti to strange unless strange old age kick in lol he should make him self younger magneto was powerful and couldnt but strange can i would if i were him.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zee crusher says:

"O yeah lol he sure does i give ti to strange unless strange old age kick in lol he should make him self younger magneto was powerful and couldnt but strange can i would if i were him."

I agree completely.

Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin Force Thor ftw

TheLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By TheLeader

Odin can't do nothing to Living Tribunal. So, Strange.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By ShootingNova

What a bump.

@TheLeader said:

Odin can't do nothing to Living Tribunal. So, Strange.

Strange needs to invoke other powers to do anything to the Tribunal.

Classic stomps, current dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-60143218790d8
deactivated-60143218790d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic strange is overrated and get his a*s handed to him by a loki in spirit form where he was less powerful.. Current strange is even less powerful.. Hell a classic thor with 1/10 of his powers would beat any strange..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theleader: Strange could never do anything to LT. Lt was testing him that time lol

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic strange is overrated and get his a*s handed to him by a loki in spirit form where he was less powerful.. Current strange is even less powerful.. Hell a classic thor with 1/10 of his powers would beat any strange..

Seriously? Classic Thor with 1/10 of his power stands no chance at all. Classic Strange defeated the In-Betweener (twice IIRC) who is a Galactus level being.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: Haaah with a tone of prep maybe lol