#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter. who wins?
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91349 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

If Strange can get f'ed up by a ninja,best believe Magneto can do it.

#4 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Magento Strange has been on a 4 year loosing sreak

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91349 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"Magento Strange has been on a 4 year loosing sreak"
So....When is the last time Mageto "won".
Moderator Online
#6 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
So....When is the last time Mageto "won"."
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91349 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
...................................."
I thought you wouldn't have an answer..shouldn't bother posting if you can't ever follow up.
Moderator Online
#8 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
I thought you wouldn't have an answer..shouldn't bother posting if you can't ever follow up."
for the last time! I have nothing to say nor prove to you. you are the lowest of viners so get on with that. Back up stuff? is that what you think u do? HA more like NEVER SHUT UP thats all you do you loose most times and refuse to listen to reason YOU should not post unless your open to talk which your not. Why dont you just talk to yourself in the form of your other logins. ya wanna fight? wanna attack? DO YOUR SELF.

#9 Edited by Vance Astro (91349 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
I thought you wouldn't have an answer..shouldn't bother posting if you can't ever follow up."
for the last time! I have nothing to say nor prove to you. you are the lowest of viners so get on with that. Back up stuff? is that what you think u do? HA more like NEVER SHUT UP thats all you do you loose most times and refuse to listen to reason YOU should not post unless your open to talk which your not. Why dont you just talk to yourself in the form of your other logins. ya wanna fight? wanna attack? DO YOUR SELF.

"
I knew you were p#ssy.Everytime you post I will prove it to everyone.I am here to debate..that is the point of battle threads.You don't want to debate...STFU.Personally I think you scared of that's why you never bring any facts to these threads and when I call you on it cry.
Moderator Online
#10 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:

"
I knew you were p#ssy.Everytime you post I will prove it to everyone.I am here to debate..that is the point of battle threads.You don't want to debate...STFU.Personally I think you scared of that's why you never bring any facts to these threads and when I call you on it cry."
so your  saying that you will attack me in every post?
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224692 posts) - - Show Bio
Doctor Strange will win this fight
#12 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange Magneto may be tuff, but Strange can do a whole lot more than just control metal and magnetism.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91349 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"speedlgt said:

"
I knew you were p#ssy.Everytime you post I will prove it to everyone.I am here to debate..that is the point of battle threads.You don't want to debate...STFU.Personally I think you scared of that's why you never bring any facts to these threads and when I call you on it cry."
so your  saying that you will attack me in every post?"
I don't have to attack you..all I have to do is ask you to prove a claim and you turn into a girl on her period.I don't have anything to prove..you do.
Moderator Online
#14 Posted by HobGadling (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto.  Anything other than a random encounter, though, Strange.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91349 posts) - - Show Bio
HobGadling said:
"Magneto.  Anything other than a random encounter, though, Strange."
I don't think so.I don't think Strange needs prep to beat Magnus.He has powerful spells in his arsenal.He cleared out a whole room of villains seconds recently.
Moderator Online
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224692 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HobGadling said:
"Magneto.  Anything other than a random encounter, though, Strange."
I don't think so.I don't think Strange needs prep to beat Magnus.He has powerful spells in his arsenal.He cleared out a whole room of villains seconds recently."
And the truth is spoken
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91349 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know maybe Magnus can win but I have seen Strange's feats and most of them are far beyond what Magnus has done.I don't see Magnus winning at all but if someone can prove he does..I'm happy to listen.

Moderator Online
#18 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Research has proven that magnetism can effect the Heart rate blood flow and vision on a person now with the type of magnetic field that Mags can cause you can take simple studies done at universities and increase the outcomes 100 folds.  The vision of strange would be weakened or damaged all together. His heart rate would go so high that he would be unable to focus or it could just give him a heart attack. A dr strange that is being physically disorientated and put in medical  danger  is not a Dr. strange that will be able to use his most powerful magic. And of course he could simply mess with the iron in his blood and block some blood flow. Magneto can do all of this without trying hard at all. Strange on the other hand needs to do "something" to create magic. which will take a bit of time not much but its too long against Mags

Oh and LANCE CHANCE your not happy to listen
so suck off.

#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"Research has proven that magnetism can effect the Heart rate blood flow and vision on a person now with the type of magnetic field that Mags can cause you can take simple studies done at universities and increase the outcomes 100 folds.  The vision of strange would be weakened or damaged all together. His heart rate would go so high that he would be unable to focus or it could just give him a heart attack. A dr strange that is being physically disorientated and put in medical  danger  is not a Dr. strange that will be able to use his most powerful magic. And of course he could simply mess with the iron in his blood and block some blood flow. Magneto can do all of this without trying hard at all. Strange on the other hand needs to do "something" to create magic. which will take a bit of time not much but its too long against Mags

so suck off.

"

what's with the attitude?
#20 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"speedlgt said:
"Research has proven that magnetism can effect the Heart rate blood flow and vision on a person now with the type of magnetic field that Mags can cause you can take simple studies done at universities and increase the outcomes 100 folds.  The vision of strange would be weakened or damaged all together. His heart rate would go so high that he would be unable to focus or it could just give him a heart attack. A dr strange that is being physically disorientated and put in medical  danger  is not a Dr. strange that will be able to use his most powerful magic. And of course he could simply mess with the iron in his blood and block some blood flow. Magneto can do all of this without trying hard at all. Strange on the other hand needs to do "something" to create magic. which will take a bit of time not much but its too long against Mags

so suck off.

"

what's with the attitude?"
They've been at it since who knows lol just ignore them so they can kiss and make up later xD j/k
#21 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange FTW, almost curbstomp (if not for the fact that Mags is hardcore).

#22 Posted by King Saturn (224692 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Strange FTW, almost curbstomp (if not for the fact that Mags is hardcore)."
Indeed
#23 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of those battles, that the first one to get the first shot in might be the winner. Dr. Strange can easily, defeat or incapacitate Magnus, with one shot(seeing as Magnus doesn't have defenses against magic) on the other hand Magnus can easily end this too, with one of his energy attacks or attack Dr. Strange's body directly. Seeing as Magnus has the faster reaction time, I think he can win this before the great Dr. can summon a spell or two.

#24 Posted by BeastOfPrey (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say that Dr.Strange wins this easily, Since Magneto is indeed powerful but not enough to handle Dr.Strange.

#25 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange wins.

#26 Posted by dondave (38771 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange ftw

#28 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange

#29 Posted by CyborgZod (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange obviously.

#30 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19517 posts) - - Show Bio

strange.

#31 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8684 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto ftw