Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By owie  Moderator
@GuruOfFunk said:
Loki defeats current Strange.
Agreed.  Loki is a pretty formidable magic-user, good at prep, and has an Asgardian god's natural strength and invulnerability.  Current Strange isn't as powerful in his magic.  Standard Sorcerer Supreme Strange could win, possibly a majority of the time. 

Of course, if we're talking about current KID Loki, then current Strange wins.  (Although Kid Loki is also pretty formidable, especially when it comes to trickery, but also in taming the hell wolf, etc.)
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By ndm5

hmm.... the 2 hours of prep time, and the fact that it is not classic strange worries me... loki could have some crazy scheme, that involves dr. strange going into combat with BOR instead of loki ;) then loki will come in just before strange is dead, and trap his soul in something. then steal his power.... 

thats how i see it going down anyways, but then again. i am using standard loki, not kid loki.... don't know much about him
guruofpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By guruofpunk

What if Loki had no prep time but Strange did?
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@guruofpunk said:
What if Loki had no prep time but Strange did?
Ehh, I don't see how much that would help. Strange certainly has the experience to find something within his current power levels that might hold Loki off for a good amount of time, or possibly deal a near fatal attack. But once Loki realizes that Strange is attacking...well......it will not end well for the good Doctor.