• 123 results
#1 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rules:

1. Prep: All of Superman's incarnations (pictured) get a 1 year sun dip.
  2. Morals: The Supermen are blood-lusted.
  3. Location: Planet K'al (MCU)
  4. No BFR or universe-busting allowed.

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar stomps

#3 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Dratini1331 (6392 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar has extremely high tier reality warping, so his only competition is technically SA supes, but he could turn everything into kryptonite, couldn't he? therefore, he wins with ease.

#6 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

Never really Read much with Dr. Solar. But some of those supermen can't even fly IIRC, i don't see what help they are going to be.

#7 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

solar just drains them all instantly or he blast them all to another universe or he makes a giant red sun right in front of them i can make whole list of how solar stomps this

#8 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar has extremely high tier reality warping, so his only competition is technically SA supes, but he could turn everything into kryptonite, couldn't he? therefore, he wins with ease.

SA Supes isn't affected by Kryptonite and I'm not sure that GA is either..

#9 Edited by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

His only threat would be Sundipped Silver Age Superman.

With a year of his power doubling every 15 minutes, his power would be unfathomable, considering he was already an accidental solar system buster and could move planets with his breath.

If the sundipping also enhances his "Make powers up" power, then SA Supes would win.

#10 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Supermen win. Don't forget all the time they spend in the sun their speed increases as well as their power. After this time one 1000,000,000,000x C punch will end Dr Solar.

#11 Posted by Dratini1331 (6392 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: No, SA is definitely effected by it, and GA is eliminated via reality warping powers of Solar.

#12 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

I say the Supermen win. Don't forget all the time they spend in the sun their speed increases as well as their power. After this time one 1000,000,000,000x C punch will end Dr Solar.

solar is made out of energy physical attacks will do nothing to him

#13 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

solar just drains them all instantly or he blast them all to another universe or he makes a giant red sun right in front of them i can make whole list of how solar stomps this

NO BFR but the other two options are vaild. After a year of sun-dipping, I'd imagine that it might take a little while for Solar to drain all of their energy and they're not gonna give him that much time as they're morals are off. He's made a sun before but he doesn't have any prep so how could he deduce their weaknesses that with no prior knowledge??

#14 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

@carter_esque: No, SA is definitely effected by it, and GA is eliminated via reality warping powers of Solar.

Are you sure about SA? I swear that I saw a scan of him eating kryptonite once before..

#15 Edited by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

Then the Supermen freeze him with massively amped ice breath (the ones who have it), heat= more energy so the colder he is the weaker.

#16 Posted by Dratini1331 (6392 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: I totally forgot something, every superman is immune to kryptonite when sundipped for that amount of time =P

Dunno, I still am unsure how he deals with the energy draining and high tier reality warping/matter manipulation.

#17 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: no man this is a huge mismatch solar is immune to physical attacks and he beat a all powerful god in her own realm and if he can instantly drain a sun draining these guys would be nothing there is nothing they can do not even SA superman

p.s he isn't made out of the sun where did you here that non sense?

#18 Edited by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

Are you sure about SA? I swear that I saw a scan of him eating kryptonite like popcorn chicken once before..

You mean this?

#19 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@tabascosauce:

Then the Supermen freeze him with massively amped ice breath (the ones who have it), heat= more energy so the colder he is the weaker.

no he can't freeze him either solar is a high level reality warper superman can't do nothing to him

#20 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@tabascosauce:

no he can't freeze him either solar is a high level reality warper superman can't do nothing to him

So no Superman of any age has feats against reality warpers?

#21 Posted by Dratini1331 (6392 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

Are you sure about SA? I swear that I saw a scan of him eating kryptonite like popcorn chicken once before..

That scan is used out of context a lot, this one right?

Here's the explanation:

Superman: Kryptonite Nevermore collects issues 233-238 and 240-242 of that character’s title, written in 1971 by Denny O’Neil, who was openly impatient with Superman’s near-omnipotence and the dramatic limitations placed on any character who could, as O’Neil put it, “destroy a galaxy by listening hard.” He set out to lessen the Man of Steel’s power – ironically, by first eliminating one of the character’s only weaknesses: a rogue chemical reaction de-toxifies every piece of kryptonite on Earth (in a classic sequence draw by stalwart Curt Swan, Superman demonstrates his new invulnerability in a merrily direct way).

http://www.openlettersmonthly.com/from-the-archives-dc-comics-classics-library/

All kryptonite on earth had been changed to iron.

#22 Posted by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@tabascosauce:

Double negative.

#23 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@dratini1331 said:

Are you sure about SA? I swear that I saw a scan of him eating kryptonite once before..

You mean this?

Yup

#24 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: please tell what a bunch of superman can do to a reality warper that beat a all powerful god in her own realm twice

#25 Posted by dum529001 (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

whoah.

#26 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

It doesn't matter if he's a reality warper, freezing will harm him if he's made of energy it's a basic scientific principal that less heat= less energy.

#27 Posted by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: please tell what a bunch of superman can do to a reality warper that beat a all powerful god in her own realm twice

Woah, when did I say that?

Stop putting words into my mouth, I never said that.

#28 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@tabascosauce:

It doesn't matter if he's a reality warper, freezing will harm him if he's made of energy it's a basic scientific principal that less heat= less energy.

it doesn't matter if he is a reality warper? you obviously don't know who solar is if you think he could be frozen lol

#29 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce said:

you said "double negative" that means you think he can't beat them and no one is putting words in your mouth

#30 Posted by Dratini1331 (6392 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza: That's assuming he can freeze him, which makes no sense. He would need massively negative degree breathe to cause any freezing. It would be like freezing a star, it would be near impossible. It wouldn't really cause that much damage.

It would just syphon off some energy from Solar.

#31 Posted by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@tabascosauce said:

you said "double negative" that means you think he can't beat them and no one is putting words in your mouth

Uh, no, that's not what that means...

"can't do nothing to him"

'Can't' and 'Nothing' are both negative, implying that there are things Superman could do to him. If you had said 'Can do nothing' or 'Can't do anything' then it would have been fine.

I was correcting your grammar, that's all.

Heh, not the brightest bulb, are you?

#32 Posted by uberhikari (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@tabascosauce:

Wait, are you proposing that you can freeze a high-tier reality warper made out of energy?

#33 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce said:

@sheenlantern said:

@tabascosauce said:

'Can't' and 'Nothing' are both negative, implying that there are things Superman could do to him. If you had said 'Can do nothing' or 'Can't do anything' then it would have been fine.

it's called a typo search the word you might learn a little something

#34 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@tabascosauce:

Wait, are you proposing that you can freeze a high-tier reality warper made out of energy?

don't bother man he knows nothing of solar

#35 Posted by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@tabascosauce said:

@sheenlantern said:

@tabascosauce said:

it's called a typo search the word you might learn a little something

Uh, yes, and I was correcting your mistake...

#36 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: alright thanks for correcting a typo what do you want a cookie?

#37 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no superman that has ever come close to being as powerful as solar. He turns every sun into a red sun and everything else into kryptonite then he traps them all Ina red sun puts there universe into a box and hand waves the universe out of existence, yea he can really do this

#39 Posted by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no superman that has ever come close to being as powerful as solar.

Well, yeah there have been, Thought Robot Supes is more powerful than him and Superman Prime One Million is close.

#40 Posted by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce said:

Hey man, if you don't want me correcting you, you shouldn't be making mistakes. :)

#41 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce said:

Hey man, if you don't want me correcting you, you shouldn't be making mistakes. :)

thanks know i can die a happy man....

#42 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay... moving on.. Check the OP bc I've added more Supermen to this battle since the general consensus is that this is still a stomp in Solar's favor. As you can see, he has his hands full. Can he handle all of Superman's incarnations seen above?

#43 Posted by Pokergeist (22299 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Again, the only one who could possibly stand a chance is Silver Age Supes.

#45 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

No, solar would be a good challenge for pre Ret beyonder possibly thanos HOTU, he would probably beat LT. Anybody below these guys don't have a chance and there had never been a superman that high up. Solar was casually multiversal

#46 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Again, the only one who could possibly stand a chance is Silver Age Supes.

Don't forget about Reeve's Superman bc he could solo :D

#47 Posted by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

@sheenlantern:

No, solar would be a good challenge for pre Ret beyonder possibly thanos HOTU, he would probably beat LT. Anybody below these guys don't have a chance and there had never been a superman that high up. Solar was casually multiversal

Solar can't beat any of those guys.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder was truly omnipotent in his own realm, by definition he is unbeatable.

And just being multiversal does not make you on par with LT, Thought Robot Superman was multiversal and you said he didn't have a chance.

#48 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: honestly there are going to say the same thing i said especially jack since i know he loves solar

#49 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar wins in an interesting battle... I mean Cosmic Armor Superman and Superman Prime One Million together might give Solar a run considering they are Multiversal Beings.

#50 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: honestly there are going to say the same thing i said especially jack since i know he loves solar

Let's just wait n see.