• 180 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Using the Movie Versions of these Characters. Who do you think would win in an all out battle ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Braise

Manhattan.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I want to say the team could win here... but I cant think of a way how... based on movie feats alone
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kataklysmo

Manhattan easily. Movie Surfer had some trouble with the military and is limited to his board, not the power cosmic. Surfer was captured using such a weak device and could not break the holds on him while imprisoned. Movie Supes is good, even lifting an island while surrounded by kryptonite which is quite a feat but still loses to Manhattan horribly.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Kataklysmo said:
"Manhattan easily. Movie Surfer had some trouble with the military and is limited to his board, not the power cosmic. Surfer was captured using such a weak device and could not break the holds on him while imprisoned. Movie Supes is good, even lifting an island while surrounded by kryptonite which is quite a feat but still loses to Manhattan horribly."
Okay... you make good points here... but how would Manhattan beat the Team then ? Would he be able to easliy dismantle Superman and Silver Surfer on the Molecular level like he did those humans in the Watchmen film ?
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kataklysmo
Of course he can. Manhattan is basically god in the movie. Nothing can stop him escept for that one weakness with chlorylons or whatever that I forgot.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Kataklysmo said:
"Of course he can. Manhattan is basically god in the movie. Nothing can stop him escept for that one weakness with chlorylons or whatever that I forgot. "
Manhattan is God because he is among mere men... The Silver Surfer and Superman arent just regular humans... I dont know if he could effect them like he did those humans... simply because the Surfer himself can effect Matter... and Superman has been resistant to Matter Manipulation before in the past
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Phones

what will Superman do to Manhattan? anything physical just phases through him if he wants it to. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Phones said:
"what will Superman do to Manhattan? anything physical just phases through him if he wants it to. 
"
Dont Know... Heat Vision or Freeze Breath may could effect him...
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kaino12
King Saturn said:
"Phones said:
"what will Superman do to Manhattan? anything physical just phases through him if he wants it to. 
"
"

not if manhatton atomizes him.
Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Detective

The Doctor named Manhattan wins , dont see how you can beat him

JerichoCross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JerichoCross

Manhattan wins

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Matezoide2

movie versions?Manhant owns then easy

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Midnightist

I think Silver Surfer may just win this one because Dr. Manhattan's god like view comes from all the humans he's around

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kataklysmo
Would a fight between me and you King Saturn be fairer?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Phones said:
"
"

not if manhatton atomizes him."
How do we know he can ?
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BIackFlash
@King Saturn said:
" Using the Movie Versions of these Characters. Who do you think would win in an all out battle ?

"
 Donner Super win

Reeve Superman spins the Earth backward to a time when  Jon was just a man, then he chucks a mortal Manhattan into the sun and Dr Jon dies instantly

After that he steals Surfer's board and goes Surfing back to Krypton to fix that exploded planet problem
Electricity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Electricity

manhattan. In the movie he basically could do anything he wanted.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WindCloud

Supes will fall first.  Then, it'll come down to S.S. and Dr. M.  

Dr. M would then win, since he seems to be able to teleport over vast distances because of his "quantum field" power.

absurdist366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By absurdist366

Manhattan always wins.  he is unaffected by everything and is intangible and infinitely perceptive.  everything is made of atoms so even superman could get killed. manhattan could turn him into a bag of chips

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie versions could do it.  Manhattan was blowing up tanks one at a time while Surfer took out an Army at once.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jx4gz

Manhattan easily 

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By kagetaicho

Manhattan Vs. Superman AND Silver Surfer? Either Superman or Silver Surfer solos this. do some research on their powers. Supes and Surfer outclass him.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kagetaicho
@High Revolutionary: Surfer can turn intangible as well and also can restructure matter,transmute elements just like  Manhattan. Plus he's got other advantages. He can make himself stronger than Hulk, both he and Superman can travel at faster than light speeds, Even when not intangible he is immune to temperature extremes disease physical harm etc. and the same for Superman. Plus Surfer can easily level a city with a cosmic blast (not making this up) waaay stronger than Manhattan's blasts.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FLCL1

i wanna say SS but........................doc. takes it still =/
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MKF30

Dr. M has this, ....Manhattan can think and annihilate a city ^ if he wanted.  Both movie or comic versions honestly. Unless he's facing Prime, CA or something lol

Manhattan can just teleport at will so the lightspeed is a good weapon but how good against a teleporter that's instantaneous? 

He would take both down since he has full control over all matter and both SS and Supes are matter like anything else.
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kagetaicho said:
" @High Revolutionary: Surfer can turn intangible as well and also can restructure matter,transmute elements just like  Manhattan. Plus he's got other advantages. He can make himself stronger than Hulk, both he and Superman can travel at faster than light speeds, Even when not intangible he is immune to temperature extremes disease physical harm etc. and the same for Superman. Plus Surfer can easily level a city with a cosmic blast (not making this up) waaay stronger than Manhattan's blasts. "

You are correct. But if you look at the conditions of the fight, it says that you have to pick based on the powers shown in the movies.
An0m0ly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By An0m0ly

docotor manhattan culd turn them into kittens and snow flakes like the comedian said he culd have down to the bottle and the gun. Even if the othrs have superpowers there still mad of molecules wich doctor manhattan can manipulate he culd possible even make supermans molecules to dense or unreceprive to the sun nuetralizing his powers
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By chunjacktao

DR.MANHATTAN WINS.

I hope this will end this once and for all.

1).  Dr. Manhattan cannot be hurt.  He can simply turn his body into thin air because he can control any molecules or atoms structure.  Supe's punches will just land on thin air. 

2). Kagetaicho claims silver surfer can win cauz he can destroy a city.  THAT'S THE MOST IDIOTIC THING I'VE HEARD IN LIKE 8 FUCKING YEARS.  Dr. Manhattan can destroy a planet using  JUST his imagination.   
DR.MANHATTAN PAWNS SILVER SURFER. 

3). Dr. Manhattan would atomized ANYTHING MADE OF MATTER AND HAS MASS.  Superman and Silver Surf are strong alright, but they are made of mass.  They would get deatomized into atoms.

4). Dr. Manhattan can't be killed.  If he gets blasted into pieces (not that anyone could do that), he would simply just rearrange the atoms and come back to life.

So for those of you superman fanboys who get wet just by thinking about superman's face, WATCH THE MOVIE WATCHMAN. 

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Stormultt

Dr.manhattan can do it all heh HUH! 

But he can't buy no goddamn pants and wear them?!?! BS....i'm calling it.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xan84
@Kataklysmo said:

"Of course he can. Manhattan is basically god in the movie. Nothing can stop him escept for that one weakness with chlorylons or whatever that I forgot. "

Cosmic  awareness( so he can find M weakness) then SS uses that thing against him. SS for the win here. 
The other way to win this is as some1 allready said. Superman turns back the time to when M was just a man and kills him easy.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CAPiTA

Surfer solos easy.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CAPiTA said:
" Surfer solos easy. "
These are the film versions.
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Manhattan takes this if it's based on movie versions and the surfer doesn't have the power cosmic Manhattan just demolecuralize

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CAPiTA
@Morpheus_ said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" Surfer solos easy. "
These are the film versions. "
oh i didn't notice. in that case, Manhattan for the stomp.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OhTru
@BIackFlash said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Using the Movie Versions of these Characters. Who do you think would win in an all out battle ?

"
 Donner Super win Reeve Superman spins the Earth backward to a time when  Jon was just a man, then he chucks a mortal Manhattan into the sun and Dr Jon dies instantly   After that he steals Surfer's board and goes Surfing back to Krypton to fix that exploded planet problem "
Reeve wins

and he brought peace to Earth, unlike Dr M who failed and ran away to Mars like an emo

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Superparody

Superman is a non-factor in this battle and yes superman can be disintergrated...(what is superman made of.... atoms) 
Silver surfer wasnt that good in his movie...comic surfer can stand up to manhatten ...but movie version dies do to not having the ability to transmute like manhatten...so all and all manhatten teabags superman and turns the surfer into a kitten...THEN DRINKS ITS BLOOD...MAHAHAHAHAH...cough...cough...sry...
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#38  Edited By Caligula

Manhattan rapes them
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Dr. Manhattan would win and even if Superman was going to go back in time and kill Dr. Manhattan when he was a little boy, Dr. Manhattan would such kill him before he even goes to Outer Space and spii the planet backwards.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By MrDirector786

Superman goes so fast he reverses time to the point Manhattan didn't gain his powers yet, and then the team takes him out with absolute ease.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They nurfed surfer pretty hard in that movie. 

Comic surfer would solo Dr. M, who i do believe was pretty accurately depicted in watchmen movie.
mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mrwenpire

Manhattan deatomizes superman first. 

Surfur tries to use power cosmic but he realizes it doesnt work on manhattan.  and then he's screwed.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xan84
@mrwenpire said:

"Manhattan deatomizes superman first.  Surfur tries to use power cosmic but he realizes it doesnt work on manhattan.  and then he's screwed. "

I would so much like you to prove me that PC does not work on Manhatan. 

The only thing that looked depowered about SS is the fact that his power is attached to his board. Realy now what is nerfed about SS ? The only thing that affected him was that stupid thing that MR .F made. Now realy why do you guys say his depowered here, if anything he is overpowred he was able to take down Galactus with that blast :D

I realy whant someone to show me why SS was depowered here.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AtPhantom

In all honesty, I think the only way Surfer can beat Manhattan is to pull him to the astral plane and pwn him there. But the movie Surfer never really exhibited such ability, su Manhattan wins here.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:

" In all honesty, I think the only way Surfer can beat Manhattan is to pull him to the astral plane and pwn him there. But the movie Surfer never really exhibited such ability, su Manhattan wins here. "

I think permanent molecular dispersion, board entrapment, time travel, or dimension dumping will all work, too.

But that's off topic, since this isn't the 616 version of the Surfer.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Akwa

Film Surfer, like Film Galactus, was a lot weaker in the movies. Even Comic Superman would be beaten in this fight so it being Film Superman only makes it hurt more. 

I never thought I would be on Manhatten's side...
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By xan84
@Morpheus_ said:
"@AtPhantom said:

" In all honesty, I think the only way Surfer can beat Manhattan is to pull him to the astral plane and pwn him there. But the movie Surfer never really exhibited such ability, su Manhattan wins here. "

I think permanent molecular dispersion, board entrapment, time travel, or dimension dumping will all work, too.

"

Then again we have no idea if those things will work on Movie SS right ? Movie SS never had the time to show us all he can do but what he was able to do is play around with the other dudes like they where nothing to him. They needed a plot divice to slow him down.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Xan said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@AtPhantom said:

"
Then again we have no idea if those things will work on Movie SS right ? Movie SS never had the time to show us all he can do but what he was able to do is play around with the other dudes like they where nothing to him. They needed a plot divice to slow him down. "
Yes, but an estimation can be given strictly from what the characters displayed in the films. We cannot take for granted film SS will be capable of them just because 616 SS is, especially coming from a film as flawed and unfaithful to the original versions of the characters, as F4: ROTSS.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By xan84
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Xan said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@AtPhantom said:

"
Then again we have no idea if those things will work on Movie SS right ? Movie SS never had the time to show us all he can do but what he was able to do is play around with the other dudes like they where nothing to him. They needed a plot divice to slow him down. "
Yes, but an estimation can be given strictly from what the characters displayed in the films. We cannot take for granted film SS will be capable of them just because 616 SS is, especially coming from a film as flawed and unfaithful to the original versions of the characters, as F4: ROTSS. "

The problem with this is SS never showed ANY limits, he never had to blow up solar systems and what not but he never had any limits in that film, he was even able to take down something that eats planets for breakfast with little effort to (even if he was also KO'ed :P). 

I say SS can solo this.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AtPhantom

The Hell? Did my post just disappear?

Anyway,
@Morpheus_ said:

" @AtPhantom said:

"
All these tactics presume the foe has a physical body to interact with. To Manhattan, a body is like a suit. You can burn it of, destroy it, but this in no way harms the one wearing it. Manhattan is a disembodied consciousness, and this is why I only support beings capable of soul attacks against him.