Dr. Manhattan, by a wide margin.

Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Avantar

Well whatever the outcome of this fight, ask Dr Manhattan. He would both know and be unable to change it....lol

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"Dr. Manhattan would take down Superman.  Manhattan is a high cosmic level being
"

Yeah, bit hard for someone like Superman to take down someone like Manhattan, on another whole different molecular level! Whatever Superman can/will do, gets undone by Manhattan, and just tells Superman to go back to Metropolis in the end :-)
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By the creator

Manhatten can see ahead in the timestream. Admittedly his actions are already predetermined (and he cannot change them) but he should be able to overcome Superman as Superman's speed will have little impact on this battle.
Should Superman destroy Manhatten's body, Manhatten can still reform.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Triumphant

Yep. This fight goes to Manhattan.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Nerx

Doc Manhattan FTW ,but superman could try a kick to the crotch because the Doc is not properly 'protected'

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Nighthunter

Manhattan

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dr. Manhattan would take down Superman.  Manhattan is a high cosmic level being
"

Yeah, bit hard for someone like Superman to take down someone like Manhattan, on another whole different molecular level! Whatever Superman can/will do, gets undone by Manhattan, and just tells Superman to go back to Metropolis in the end :-)"
Yes Indeed
Yoshimitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Yoshimitsu
Manhattan kicks Superman's head in.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Braiden

Hmmmmm. Dr manhattans only weekness is Tachyon so lets say superman finds this out befor hand finds a way to harniss it, sure the dr will see it coming being able to see the future and all but he can not interfear so dr manhattan takes it like a bitch and superman is victorias just as he is over anyone

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
Braiden said:
"Hmmmmm. Dr manhattans only weekness is Tachyon so lets say superman finds this out befor hand finds a way to harniss it, sure the dr will see it coming being able to see the future and all but he can not interfear so dr manhattan takes it like a bitch and superman is victorias just as he is over anyone
"
this dont make sense

Mannhantan ftw
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Korg
Braiden said:
"Hmmmmm. Dr manhattans only weekness is Tachyon so lets say superman finds this out befor hand finds a way to harniss it, sure the dr will see it coming being able to see the future and all but he can not interfear so dr manhattan takes it like a bitch and superman is victorias just as he is over anyone"
Superman 1) doesn't have prep time and 2) isn't smart enough to set up the tech necessary to generate tachyons that would throw Manhattan off anyway. Superman gets deconstructed.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Korg said:
"Braiden said:
"Hmmmmm. Dr manhattans only weekness is Tachyon so lets say superman finds this out befor hand finds a way to harniss it, sure the dr will see it coming being able to see the future and all but he can not interfear so dr manhattan takes it like a bitch and superman is victorias just as he is over anyone"
Superman 1) doesn't have prep time and 2) isn't smart enough to set up the tech necessary to generate tachyons that would throw Manhattan off anyway. Superman gets deconstructed.
"
I think your underestimating Superman's intelligence. He's above normal human intelligence. He's created machines more complicated then a Nuclear Weapon before. But your right about him not having prep so its a moot point.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Wouldnt Manhattan be able to see that Superman is plotting against him even if Kal-El had prep time ?
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manhattan would give it to Superman like no one ever has.  And he'd make Lois watch.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Korg
Gambler said:
"I think your underestimating Superman's intelligence. He's above normal human intelligence. He's created machines more complicated then a Nuclear Weapon before. But your right about him not having prep so its a moot point."
I know Supes is a smart cookie, I just don't think he could conceive of and create 16 tachyon generators, 8 of which are satellites. There are probably easier routes to victory than that anyway (round up some other high-tier heroes, or someone who would be able to synthesize tachyons without a machine).

King Saturn said:
"Wouldnt Manhattan be able to see that Superman is plotting against him even if Kal-El had prep time ?"
It doesn't matter. Manhattan cannot change his future. So if he sees Superman somehow beating him in the future, that is what will happen.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell
King Saturn said:
"Wouldnt Manhattan be able to see that Superman is plotting against him even if Kal-El had prep time ?
"
No idea. I guess, but he wasn't able to see Oz creating the machine that blocked his ability to see into the future.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Korg said:
"Gambler said:
"I think your underestimating Superman's intelligence. He's above normal human intelligence. He's created machines more complicated then a Nuclear Weapon before. But your right about him not having prep so its a moot point."
I know Supes is a smart cookie, I just don't think he could conceive of and create 16 tachyon generators, 8 of which are satellites. There are probably easier routes to victory than that anyway (round up some other high-tier heroes, or someone who would be able to synthesize tachyons without a machine).
"
I agree with the second part of your post. But as for the first, Superman deals with Kryptonian tech daily. I don't think creating Tachyon Generators would be much effort for him at all. In I personally believe he could come up with something more advance and just as effective.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Korg said:

King Saturn said:
"Wouldnt Manhattan be able to see that Superman is plotting against him even if Kal-El had prep time ?"
It doesn't matter. Manhattan cannot change his future. So if he sees Superman somehow beating him in the future, that is what will happen.
"
  I was talking about Manhattan being able to see Superman plotting against him in the future... not the outcome of the battle itself...
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Korg
King Saturn said:
I was talking about Manhattan being able to see Superman plotting against him in the future... not the outcome of the battle itself..."
No, not unless it involved Manhattan directly. He can only see his own future. Technically Superman plotting would just be Superman's future.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Korg said:
"King Saturn said:
I was talking about Manhattan being able to see Superman plotting against him in the future... not the outcome of the battle itself..."
No, not unless it involved Manhattan directly. He can only see his own future. Technically Superman plotting would just be Superman's future.
"
Oh Okay...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Manhattan.Easily.

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kataklysmo
Manhattan with a mere wave of his hand.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Braiden

yes but what you all are forgetting is that Dr Manhattan has 2 weaknesses tychon and accelerated particles, now superman moved faster then the speed of light when he span the world around to go back in time.... If something is moving that fast it becomes an accelerated particle, When superman moves that fast he becomes a bunch of accelerated particles and each one is heading straight for the good Dr. After he hits him dr is down and loses his powers for about 10 seconds and that's all the time superman needs to finish the job. But superman wouldn't kill him. But the fact is he could if he wanted to, and don't say about superman going back in time when he hits the speed of light cause he doeskin need to be moving that fast to become an accelerated particle........ Superman wins (I wish  you would all get over it)

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lagoon_boy
Braiden said:
yes but what you all are forgetting is that Dr Manhattan has 2 weaknesses tychon and accelerated particles, now superman ... [more]
wtf!!! you think dr m cant see that cming huh.... huh
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Braiden
lagoon_boy said:
Braiden said: yes but what you all are forgetting is that Dr Manhattan has 2 weaknesses tychon and accelerated particles, ... [more]
no he cant becuse he is an accelerated particle omfg thats his weekness. and plus he can see his future but cant change it so if he sees superman doin that in the future thats whats gonna happen. OK
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mira

Dr. Manhattan

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lagoon_boy
Braiden said:
lagoon_boy said: Braiden said: yes but what you all are forgetting is that Dr Manhattan has 2 weaknesses tychon and ... [more]
dr. m can win against  ur boy
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xan84

Neah sups wins, he calls Bats for help then bats get's a anti-dr.m. gadget out of his belt ...
Now realy Superman can't win this unless he has some prep time to come up with something OR get realy lucky with a plot device and dr. m ends up somehow affected with 1 of his weaknesses.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WindCloud

Dr. M would abuse pooperman in his poopy-hole with his big blue "little brother" before sending him off to another part of the galaxy.

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Braiden
lagoon_boy said:
Braiden said: lagoon_boy said: Braiden said: yes but what you all are forgetting is that Dr Manhattan has 2 weaknesses ... [more]
Give me a valid reason why, so far evry senario ive looked at superman wins because of the Doctor's weaknesses so BAM!!. You and your Dr lose 
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Braiden
lagoon_boy said:
Braiden said: lagoon_boy said: Braiden said: yes but what you all are forgetting is that Dr Manhattan has 2 weaknesses ... [more]
No he cant, give me a valid reason why. every scenario iv ran through my head superman still wins. So YOU and YOUR BOY lose. =)
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lagoon_boy
y would i like a guy that has a cosmic pimple in his forhead??? braiden ( 10 ) vs wat king saurn with wat 29,410 posts
Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By Ferro Vida
Braiden said:
yes but what you all are forgetting is that Dr Manhattan has 2 weaknesses tychon and accelerated particles, now superman ... [more]
1) Tachyons are acclerated particles.

2) Dr. M stated himself that reforming his body was the first trick he learned.

If you're reading this, Warkiller, this is basically what a fanboy is.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Braiden
lagoon_boy said:
y would i like a guy that has a cosmic pimple in his forhead??? braiden ( 10 ) vs wat ... [more]

u still dont get it, i may have better things to do than stay on here and post shit..... but this time its unfair. the other guy may have 20,000 posts but that dont mean shit. I am willing to bet that i no more about superman and Dr M then he does so..... cmon then tell me how he would win....... thats right u cant so you lose get ova it.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ferro Vida
Braiden said:
lagoon_boy said: y would i like a guy that has a cosmic pimple in his forhead??? braiden ( 10 ) ... [more]
He would win because Superman can't do anything to him, while Dr. Manhattan can disassemble Supes molecule by molecule.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Braiden
Ferro Vida said:
Braiden said: lagoon_boy said: y would i like a guy that has a cosmic pimple in his forhead??? braiden ( ... [more]
now as for superman not winning he would.... read the rest of the posts b4 posting random crap. Superman travelling that fast he becomes and accelerated particle actually a bunch of them and they hit the dr. he loses his powers for 10 seconds and in that time im willing to bet my life that superman could wipe every molecule of the good dr b4 he gets his powers back so yer.... =)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ferro Vida
Braiden said:
Ferro Vida said: Braiden said: lagoon_boy said: y would i like a guy that has a cosmic pimple in his ... [more]
What are you basing him losing his powers on? What evidence do you have that that is what would happen? How can you possibly expect Superman's first reaction to be to fly faster than light? He would never do that while they were on Earth, because it would cause to much collateral damage.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lagoon_boy
Braiden said:
lagoon_boy said: y would i like a guy that has a cosmic pimple in his forhead??? braiden ( 10 ) ... [more]
hes cosmic he would win cuz most attacks of supes would not work wat would supes do, oh having more post makes you more logical
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Braiden
Ferro Vida said:
Braiden said: Ferro Vida said: Braiden said: lagoon_boy said: y would i like a guy that has a cosmic pimple ... [more]
superman wouldnt just rush into a fight with the dr anyway he would learn these things b4  hand so yer
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Braiden
lagoon_boy said:
Braiden said: lagoon_boy said: y would i like a guy that has a cosmic pimple in his forhead??? braiden ( ... [more]
superman would become a bunch of ccelerated particles and bam u lose. and with the post thing ok thas fair enough but dont question my info plz
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ferro Vida
Braiden said:
Ferro Vida said: Braiden said: Ferro Vida said: Braiden said: lagoon_boy said: y would i like a guy that has ... [more]
The OP doesn't state that he has any prep time whatsoever. Even if he did, I doubt it would alter the outcome.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Braiden

superman has incredable speed yes...... so he could wip up the machine in like half a second. i cant beleve im even aguing with someone who wont change their mind no matter what i say...... i cant win. but neitehr can you =)

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Braiden
Ferro Vida said:
Braiden said: Ferro Vida said: Braiden said: Ferro Vida said: Braiden said: lagoon_boy said: y would i like a guy ... [more]
read my comment above i forgot to quote
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ferro Vida
Braiden said:
superman has incredable speed yes...... so he could wip up the machine in like half a second. i cant beleve ... [more]
He's smart, but not that smart. He's fast, but not that fast. Especially not when Dr. M can make him cease to exist with a blink of his blue eye.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Braiden
Ferro Vida said:
Braiden said: superman has incredable speed yes...... so he could wip up the machine in like half a second. i ... [more]
actually superman is that smart as proven countless times in the comics, and superman is actually that fast. he traveled to Saturn in 4 seconds and goin at the speed of light it would take like 4 minutes, he also escaped a black hole with his incredable speed. so DR. M can blink all he want because for that split second when he does blink superman will have the machinery up and running and mid way through firering. so im sorry but you lose again =)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ferro Vida
Braiden said:
Ferro Vida said: Braiden said: superman has incredable speed yes...... so he could wip up the machine in like half ... [more]
...Kobashi? Is that you?

When has Superman's first tactic EVER been to build a machine?