Pre-retcon MM stomps, he was rivaling the Classic Beyonder

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Doc manhattan wins easy

that is, he controls the matter at the subatomic level, because he can turn base metal into the glass, then he is acting at the subatomic level, but if the molecule pre retcon controls only matter at the molecular level, he is not less powerful?

Then Doc manhattan may be intangible, he not, he can predict the future, he no, mah

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Retcon Molecule Man wins against Manhattan

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr manhattan due to feats ( loses )

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: My Reaction to this thread :

No Caption Provided

Any Molecule man Would Defeat Manhattan With Ultra-Super-Ease

Manhattan Has No freakin' Feat To suggest He's at Molecule Man Level

Manhattan is at Captain atom level , actualy New 52 Cap would defeat Manhattan with relative ease, No More

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tuite2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Tuite2000

This fight 100% depends on who gets the first hit in.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight 100% depends on who gets the first hit in.

Why did you bump a year old stomp thread?

Tuite2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Bored, plus just watched Watchmen for the second time this week.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Molecule man curbs

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a crazy mismatch now. Molecule Man has Galactus afraid of him he is that strong

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a crazy mismatch now. Molecule Man has Galactus afraid of him he is that strong

And Doctor Manhattan is more powerful that Darkseid, he stole 10 years of DC universe and split Owlman on atoms while Owlman was sitting on Mebius Chair... chair that grants person who is sitting on it such protection that even Antimonitor can't harm him.

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: molecule man was able to act as a conductor in the process of rebuilding the multiverse. Your call

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bachh2 said:

@rubear: molecule man was able to act as a conductor in the process of rebuilding the multiverse. Your call

In fact it was not one Molecule Man, but many Molecule Men.
Or Molecule Man amped with power of all Molecule Men who ever existed in this multiverse. Hugely amped)

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@decaf_wizard said:

And Doctor Manhattan is more powerful that Darkseid, he stole 10 years of DC universe and split Owlman on atoms while Owlman was sitting on Mebius Chair... chair that grants person who is sitting on it such protection that even Antimonitor can't harm him.

Is this New-52 Manhattan? I've not read anything on him and wasn't aware he had appeared in Rebirth yet

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@decaf_wizard said:

Is this New-52 Manhattan? I've not read anything on him and wasn't aware he had appeared in Rebirth yet

New-52 Manhattan and Watchmen Manhattan are same Manhattan.
New52 became New52 because during the end of Flashpoint Dr. Manhattan stole 10 years of history. Wally West (who returned in Rebirth) stated that he is more powerful then Darkseid. In Rebirth Manhattan rorshahed Pandora and in the end of Darkseid War, that because of damage to fabric of reality made possible return of Wally West, he rorshahed Metron and Owlman who was on Mebius Chair.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

considering how old this thread is, the OP would have imagined it as the original naked blue guy that destroyed a tank, not the new naked blue guy that reshaped the DC universe.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:
@rubear said:

considering how old this thread is, the OP would have imagined it as the original naked blue guy that destroyed a tank, not the new naked blue guy that reshaped the DC universe.

That's if this thread is not from future where new naked blue guy stole some years to send it in past)

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Molecule Man beyond LOLSTOMP.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I heard Manhattan got a major power boost and is now above Mxy, so I figured I'd bump this.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: If we're using current versions. Doesn't MM have All the Beyonders powers?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@p00ty: I dunno. I'm just bumping. I know nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM still wins.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#127  Edited By Vertigo-

@zetsumoto said:

I heard Manhattan got a major power boost and is now above Mxy, so I figured I'd bump this.

IIRC, Mxy seemed to imply that he fears current Manhattan in an Action Comics issue (read it last month, but I forget the issue number). Seems like a good basis for that. I don't know if he's actually done anything to say that he beats MM tho (last I saw of him was him lolstomping Thawne, which isn't anything MM couldn't do). There's a big arc with him set to start soon though, around November.

OT: MM

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 nwname  Moderator  Online
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Owen wins, even if Rebirth Manhattan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo-: No, Mxy was not afraid at all of Dr. Manhattan.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Yeah Owen one shots

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM still wins Beyonder powers Trump anything Blue has done including altering the DC Multiverse...MM could do that too and is uses to that power more

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Molecule Man still stomps.

Avatar image for divinepixelbook
DivinePixelBook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule man oneshots

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might be coming time to revisit this.

Since DC Rebirth Manhattan has:

-One-shotted a New God

-Made Mxy afraid of him

-Toyed with basically all the heroes of earth (except Superman) and took zero damage.

From the looks of it, he's near N52 Darkseid/Anti-Monitor level now.

Doesn't mean I think he'd beat Owen, but it's faaaar less one-sided now than it was before Rebirth.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still too early to call imo.

PR MM still is way above current Manhattan tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

molecule man still solos

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course Preretcon Molecule Man. Terrible matchup. Use Thought Robot, Mandrakk, and beings only on that level or above to beat Molecule Man.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

molecule man wins even with Manhattan new feats he’s still above. Molecule man fought Classic Beyonder who can solo any comic or anime. I don’t believe Manhattan could match or go above that feat.

MatvelBo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man, everytime.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By mbatz

Bruh the lack of knowledge for the character of Dr. Manhattan is astounding. An argument can be made that pre-retcon and Dr. Manhattan stalemate since they were both multiversal. Anyway this is along connection or rather explanation of rebirth and Dr. Manhattans involvement.

So to start of let me draw your attentiom to the comedian. The comedian was a hero turned eco-terrorist in the world of the watchmen and he’s also the owner of the smiley faced button. In batman (volume 3 rebirth) issue 21 Batman discovers the smiley faced button and for unknown reasons a strange power is resonating from it. The blood is from when Ozymandias killed the comedian. That is why the batcompiter cant find a genetic match for the comedian he’s from the watchmen verse.

No Caption Provided

Upon realising that the button may be from another earth the reverse flash shows up and quickly bashes batman, he then takes the button and is transported to another location. When he returns to the batcave he says he saw God and dies.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The issue ends with the flash arriving and finding a dead Eobard Thawne and an unconscious Batman. At this moment in the story it was pure speculation on who did this to Thawne.

In Flash (volume 5 rebirth) issue 21 the flash arrives on the scene and is curious on as to what occured. Being a detective Barry asks Batman what occured and he tells him that Thawne beat him up and took the button which transported him somewhere. Barry knew that the button had appeared the day that Wally was freed from the speed force. Barry then decided to use the cosmic treadmill to follow the radiation signature through time and spcae to the location of where thawne was sent to. Batman who hadnt fully healed followed him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The issue then ends with batman meeting he’s father. For those of you who dont know DC has the branch timeline theory. Any major alteration to history creates an entirely new universe than the original universe

Now on the second scan above the flash says Wally said they had lost years and that is because an unknown entity had erased 10 years of the main DC timeline creating rebirth but no one knew who it was until now who its revealed later it dr manhattan since we find out Dr. Manhattan locked Wally in the speed force meaning he wasnt effected by time changing so he witnessed the 10 years being deleted.

No Caption Provided

Doomsday clock issue 11 wally being locked the speedforce

No Caption Provided

DC universe: Rebirth only issue the hand of an unknown entity (Dr. Manhattan) caused the erasure of 10 years of the main dc timeline as well as the appearance of the button from he’s own world when Wally re-entered the main timeline from the speedforce upon he’s visit with batman.

To be honest I should have explained that wally visited batman after breaking out of the speedforce first which lead to the reverse flash coming but Oh well. Anyways back to Batman (volume 3) where batman meets he’s father. Ultimately the rest of the comic is just them talking whilst Flash recreates the cosmic treadmill whilst batman tries to convince he’s stuborn father to come to the main universe. Unfortunately as they finish the universe is being destroyed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As it is visibly clear the universe was being destroyed by an unknown entity (Dr. Manhattan) flash and batman managed to escape the destruction using the cosmic treadmill to flee to another universe. Batman’s father chose to stay and die but he reappears in another batman story for whatever reason and thats the end of the issue.

Now i’m going to keep this issue rather short in the flash (volume 5) issue 22, the flash and batman meet Eonard Thawne before he dies simce they rebuilt the cosmic treadmill to follow him through time before he died. As they finally meet him he meets the same fate and dies. Batman and flash are also in peril as the cosmic treadmill are destroyed meaning they could fall into different time periods.

No Caption Provided

Batman and Flash are eventually saved by Jay Garrick the flash but batman and flash have no recollection of him since time had been erased meaning that spedsters like Jay amd Wally would pose a threat and may revert time to what it was since being in the speedforce shielded them from such events effecting their memory.

No Caption Provided

Unfortunetly before Jay can explain what had occured he was whisked off back to the speedforce leaving a very confised Batman and Flash.

The issue isnt finished yet the issue then reveals at the very end Dr. Manhattan picking up the button proving he was the one who created rebirth by erasing 10 years of time from the main universe, destroyed the flash point universe since DC has the branch timeline theory and imprisoned speedsters. I could also talk about how he let superman’s dad survive the explosion on krypton and how he destroyed the league of superheroes by making sure Alan Scott never became green lantern meaning the legion of superheroes isn’t formed. But for now I’ll leave you with the last scans from Flash (volume 5) issue 22..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So the man who erased 10 years of the main prime metaverse, and destroyed the flashpoint universe was none other than Dr. Manhattan. The last scans of Batman/Flash: The button saga. Hope you enjoyed the explanation it took a while but I did it. The fact Dr. Manhattan can destroy a universe effortlessly without having to be in that said universe already tells me he is bare minimum multiversal.

I also hope this changes peoples stance on Dr. Manhattan he is one of the more underestimated character.

Dr. Manhattan for the win

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By mbatz

Now that I’ve explained Dr. M in that post giving you an idea of Dr. Manhattans powers and on what level they function I will know do a post on how he could kill molecule man.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By mbatz

Dr. Manhattan the most lowkey underrated character because no one does research. Pay attention to this image and you’ll learn something.

No Caption Provided

Dr. Manhattan enters a universe he sees all of time, all of it, when he entered the DC universe he started doing experiments in this case he moved the green lantern power battery away from Alan scott so the justice society of America was never formed so it never evolved to become the legion of super heroes hence it was never formed so the legion flight ring disappears in his hand. To kill Molecule Man it would be as simple as stopping the sperm that made him from reaching an egg or stopping the exposure to cosmic cube radiation that created him.

Next image

No Caption Provided

In this scene from Before Doomsday clock - Dr. Manhattan issue 4, Dr. Manhattan is talking about how he created and destroyed a universe and other universe he didn’t create with life and whether what he did was ethical and morally correct. Ozymandias is the smartest man in the DC multiverse but thats a story for another time. In this scan he is referring to how flashpoint ended in nuclear warfare so he destroyed it. The fact is he destoyed a universe that he created and he said any guesture he makes is capable of doing so by accident.

Next image

No Caption Provided

As is shown in this image even if you could somehow miraculoduly destroy Dr. Manhattans body it is impossible to kill him. Dr. Manhattan technically creates avatars of himself he can shapeshift or simply alter the light entering a persons eyes so he appears different whilst he’s actually naked mainly because he’s fond of he’s blue form so even if Molecule Man destroyed Dr. Manhattan he can repeatedly reform.

So Molecule Man is an eternal reforming, all seeing naked blue man. In a fight against him Dr. Manhattan already knows the outcome immediately and he can simply kill MM as a child, stop he sperm reaching an egg, out right kill MM since he has finite amounts of stamina whilst Dr. Manhattan can go on forever, or simply choose to rip he’s atoms apart from another universe, Dr. Manhattan has already oneshotted a universe from another universe. Current MM doesnt stand a chance even pre-retcon as powerful as he is as powerful as beyonder but he can’t do thing like go back in time leaving he’s past self vulnerable. If Dr. Manhattan closes to engage in frontal combat he’s still one because molecule man can do anything about consiousness which is just their. And even the location of he’s consciousness is unknown since Manhattan can make multiple bodies that feel the same thing but do different tasks. Like when he was banging hes girlfriend whilst doing science experiments in another room when she found out he was triggered but he was like were all feeling the samething.

Ultimately MM has no way to kill Dr. Manhattan that’s what even newbies to the character should’ve known, they both function on multiversal levels but manhattan has too much versatility and can use all he’s abilities in different points in time and space even though he might not be there physideally.

Dr. Manhattan wins.

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watchmen gets oneshoted in nanoseconds.

Rebirth slaps easily

drskullcrushin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points