• 52 results
#1 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Did this because of a thread someone else made. It had Dr. Light against a bunch of people but Thor was the only one I wasn't sure about so I wanted that fight to have its own thread. Nothing clever. Dr. Light is on a killing spree on the streets of New York and classic Thor (no runes, forces or whatnot) is sent to stop him. No prep for either and they register each other at the same time so neither gets the drop on the other. In character and no BFR.

#2 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if light can dodge a hammer thrown at light speed i'd almost give it to him

#3 Edited by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor doesn't throw his hammer around at light speed very much so it's not going to be the first thing that happens here.

#4 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

#5 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... does Light have anything else than his Lightpowers? Stamina Endurance Durability Agility anything like that to keep him away from thor?

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Thor's hammer absorb Dr. Light's energy.

#7 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Didnt see Thors hammer "Absorb" anything but since he channels lightning through it dont doubt it, and secondly thor usually goes toe to toe h2h, so if light doesnt have anything special on the physical side he's getting Pummeled furiously

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Didnt see Thors hammer "Absorb" anything but since he channels lightning through it dont doubt it, and secondly thor usually goes toe to toe h2h, so if light doesnt have anything special on the physical side he's getting Pummeled furiously"
On his page on the Vine it says he can absorb other energies using it.
#9 Edited by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Well... does Light have anything else than his Lightpowers? Stamina Endurance Durability Agility anything like that to keep him away from thor?"
Flight, reflexes, forcefields, invisibility, intangible energy form?

Nobody said:
"Could Thor's hammer absorb Dr. Light's energy."
Probably, but that works both ways.
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"Well... does Light have anything else than his Lightpowers? Stamina Endurance Durability Agility anything like that to keep him away from thor?"
Flight, forcefields, invisibility, energy form?

Nobody said:
"Could Thor's hammer absorb Dr. Light's energy."
Probably, but that works both ways."
It does work both ways, but Thor isn't limited to just his energy.
#11 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Adam Warlock said:
Flight, forcefields, invisibility, energy form?
Okay that sounds better, but i have questions, what does his Energy form consist of?, Invisibilty would it go away if Light attacked? Thor has flight aswell. and as for Forcefields, how durable?
#12 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Didnt see Thors hammer "Absorb" anything but since he channels lightning through it dont doubt it, and secondly thor usually goes toe to toe h2h, so if light doesnt have anything special on the physical side he's getting Pummeled furiously"

Mjolnir can absorb energy.  Thor once used it to almost drain the Presence of every bit of energy he had.
#13 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

the presence in DC?

#14 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

No a Russian Marvel character

#15 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea well than i guess our debate has already ended, if he can absorb energies of that amount, Light couldnt handle it, and if Thor gets close it ends anyway so ill go with 8/10 for the God of Thunder

#16 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence basically contained the power of a nuclear reactor if I remember correctly.

#17 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL nice

#18 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"The Presence basically contained the power of a nuclear reactor if I remember correctly."

That is how I remember him.
#19 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

So if a reactor exploded aint a few megatons?? (chernobyl a.E.)

#20 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

"Because of the tremendous amounts of energy liberated per unit mass in a nuclear detonation, temperatures of several tens of million degrees centigrade develop in the immediate area of the detonation. This is in marked contrast to the few thousand degrees of a conventional explosion. At these very high temperatures the nonfissioned parts of the nuclear weapon are vaporized. The atoms do not release the energy as kinetic energy but release it in the form of large amounts of electromagnetic radiation. In an atmospheric detonation, this electromagnetic radiation, consisting chiefly of soft x-ray, is absorbed within a few meters of the point of detonation by the surrounding atmosphere, heating it to extremely high temperatures and forming a brilliantly hot sphere of air and gaseous weapon residues, the so-called fireball. Immediately upon formation, the fireball begins to grow rapidly and rise like a hot air balloon. Within a millisecond after detonation, the diameter of the fireball from a 1 megaton (Mt) air burst is 150 m. This increases to a maximum of 2200 m within 10 seconds, at which time the fireball is also rising at the rate of 100 m/sec. The initial rapid expansion of the fireball severely compresses the surrounding atmosphere, producing a powerful blast wave."

and thats only 1 megaton, now if we knew how many megatons were incorperated into the Presence's body we would see how hard Light would go down lol

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Yea well than i guess our debate has already ended, if he can absorb energies of that amount, Light couldnt handle it, and if Thor gets close it ends anyway so ill go with 8/10 for the God of Thunder"
Why would absorbing energy hurt Light? It's not like he'll run out or anything and he's also shown that he can absorb energy from people and objects so it's possible he could take it back. If Thor gets close Light could make distance by flying (and if Thor uses his hammer to fly he's not absorbing energy, same if he starts a physical assault), he could throw up force fields (dunno how strong they'd be, I'd have to reread), become invisible either by affecting Thor's sight or the light around him and taking away Thor's target, create illusions or turn into energy that Thor can't punch.
#22 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

And as soon as Light turns into energy the fight ends, you know why right? Absorbing and all that...

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

That's BFR (and turning to energy was only one option).

#24 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam, remember Buckshot has them fighting in character.  Thor only turned to such drastic measures against the Pressence because of the threat he posed.  So even if Light turned into pure energy, Thor would not be so quick to do so against Light, who he knows nothing about.  This fight would be considerably longer than you might first think and it might even look to be going in Light's favor at the beginning.

#25 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Still, one blow is enough to actually "Kill" Light I'm staying on my side, and lets take it this way, what can light do to thor to hurt him if his Hammer absorbs Thunderstrikes and all that?

#26 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

One blow should kill Light (however he's taken hits from an angry Superboy so if Thor's holding back because Light's a human then I don't think one hit will do it) but Light has ways of avoiding the hit. Invisibility again and illusions that trick Thor into attacking the wrong things (maybe bystanders) or just never knowing where Light is seem like the most likely ways. If Thor absorbs all his attacks then Light can't really hurt him, but the same way light can avoid hits might be a way for him to attack. Does the hammer absorb attacks omnidirectionally or just whatever attacks he's aiming the hammer at? If it's the former then Light could only hope to attack when Thor isn't telling his hammer to absorb energy. If it's the latter then Light could attack him from wherever hes not looking, from multiple directions at once, or throw different attacks at him but have only one of them be "real." I think he's got enough power to do Thor harm (he's knocked out Superman) but if not he can get power from the area, from Thor himself, or from his hammer (if it still contains previously absorbed energy).

#27 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he has been hit by energy before, even while holding his hammer.  I tend to take this as the writers adding drama to the story so that an unstoppable Thor doesn't just come in and wreck the other side, but if we are staying in character, then I take that to mean in character as far as the character acts within the comics.  Perhaps some times Thor is not fully concentrating or perhaps he likes to test the extent of his opponent's ability to dish out punishment, but whatever the in-comics explanation is for it, he gets hit fairly often, so he is not always going to block and absorb energy attacks if he is fighting in character.

Dr. Light, is not an idiot and the first time he sees Thor absorb an energy attack he is going to do one of two things.  Pour on the energy to see if he can overwhelm Thor or start relying on blasting physical things into Thor, such as cutting a light pole in half so that it falls on Thor or blasting a sign that is hanging over Thor to get it to fall on him.  Even if Light goes with the first choice, if that doesn't lead Thor to drain Light which it shouldnt for my above mentioned reasons and for Buckshot's BFR restriction, noticing that he cant overwhelm Thor will just cause Light to try the second path I mentioned.  At some point as well, since they are on the streets of New York, Light will turn to using citizens as hostages and targets.

Also if Thor throws his hammer at Light, Light does have an impressive force field.  How impressive, I do not know, though if it is on Thanos' level then he can keep the hammer from reaching him and stop it in it's tracks.  I know that there are a lot of things that Light can do but I have to look more at his character to refresh my memory on his abilities.  I think Thor wins eventually but with the restrictions on this fight, Light can make this a very interesting battle.

#28 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm struggling to see how Thor would get past Light's basic light trickery. If Thor's blind (or light invisible or something else) How could he harm Light? Does he have anything extra-sensory? An omnidirectional attack with lightning would do any good because (I don't even know if Thor could do that) Light can absorb and/or control the lightning.

#29 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

His hammer can detect everything if he wants to find Light "It" will.

#30 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"One blow should kill Light (however he's taken hits from an angry Superboy so if Thor's holding back because Light's a human then I don't think one hit will do it) but Light has ways of avoiding the hit. Invisibility again and illusions that trick Thor into attacking the wrong things (maybe bystanders) or just never knowing where Light is seem like the most likely ways. If Thor absorbs all his attacks then Light can't really hurt him, but the same way light can avoid hits might be a way for him to attack. Does the hammer absorb attacks omnidirectionally or just whatever attacks he's aiming the hammer at? If it's the former then Light could only hope to attack when Thor isn't telling his hammer to absorb energy. If it's the latter then Light could attack him from wherever hes not looking, from multiple directions at once, or throw different attacks at him but have only one of them be "real." I think he's got enough power to do Thor harm (he's knocked out Superman) but if not he can get power from the area, from Thor himself, or from his hammer (if it still contains previously absorbed energy)."
Light should be able to avoid any Thor attack unless Thor amps his hammer up to beyond light speeds to hit him.  Thor has dispelled illusions before with Mjolnir and while that may only affect a magic spell those magic spells may actually act in a similar fashion of bending and distorting light that Light's powers do, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that Thor can null the distortions.

The hammer can absorb attacks omnidirectionally but he tends to absorb attacks that he aims the hammer at, so at least the first omnidirectional attack used against him would hit him.  Not that that should win the day for Dr. Light, but at least he can use that to lead into another attack.  I think there's a chance he can knock out Thor but I find it more likely that Thor would be able to get back up with his characteristically indomitably spirit.

More interesting to me is whether Light could absorb energy from Mjolnir.  I dont know how it stores energy, if some magical barrier would keep anyone from being able to steal energy from it, or if energy being drawn from it would alert Thor and initiate a tug of war over that energy.  If that were to happen I dont know who would have the stronger draw on that energy.

The second thing I find interesting would be if Light could use his force field creation and light trickery to keep the hammer away from Thor.  Once Thor throws it, Light might be able to keep it from reaching him with his force fields and then keep it from returning to Thor.  Now Thor's hammer has been shown to go through some force fields on the way to the target but as that does not happen regularly it is a good bet that Thor has to command it to do so.  So if Light's force fields are strong enough then they stop the advance of the hammer.  It is hardly ever stopped if bid to return to Thor so it should be able to penetrate any force fields in going back to him, but this is when Light could make it invisible.  Without the power of the hammer to disrupt Light's light trickery, Thor could end up getting hit by his own hammer.   Depending on the speed that it is travelling and where it hits him, that could be somewhat of a turning point in the battle.
#31 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Forever: I think the reason Thor gets hit by energy is because the absorbing ability of the hammer only works when he tells it too (like it only flies when he tells it to), it's not constantly on and absorbing all incoming energy. My concern was when he is telling it to absorb energy, whether it does so omnidirectionally or just in the direction he points it (at the oncoming energy source/attack). I feel like it's only one direction, but I'm not sure. I can't really recall every instance of him absorbing energy.

As for forcefields, I don't think Light's could hold off Thor. I don't remember a time when he kept back someone with superhuman (high level) strength with them, but I don't remember him trying and failing either. Given the things Thor has smashed through though, I think it's a bigger jump to say Light can stop him that way if he gets going.

@Super-Buster: Don't think Thor has anything that would help him find Light, but his hammer should be able to. It would just be a question of how long it takes for Thor to change tactics from fighting for himself to letting his hammer do the work. The only possible defense for Light at that stage would be an intangible energy form.

#32 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"@Forever: I think the reason Thor gets hit by energy is because the absorbing ability of the hammer only works when he tells it too (like it only flies when he tells it to), it's not constantly on and absorbing all incoming energy. My concern was when he is telling it to absorb energy, whether it does so omnidirectionally or just in the direction he points it (at the oncoming energy source/attack). I feel like it's only one direction, but I'm not sure. I can't really recall every instance of him absorbing energy.

As for forcefields, I don't think Light's could hold off Thor. I don't remember a time when he kept back someone with superhuman (high level) strength with them, but I don't remember him trying and failing either. Given the things Thor has smashed through though, I think it's a bigger jump to say Light can stop him that way if he gets going.

@Super-Buster: Don't think Thor has anything that would help him find Light, but his hammer should be able to. It would just be a question of how long it takes for Thor to change tactics from fighting for himself to letting his hammer do the work. The only possible defense for Light at that stage would be an intangible energy form."

I agree with you.  I do recall it absorbing several attacks at once while he merely held it without it having to block them all so I believe that it can do so, but only if he wills it to.  First he has to will it to absorb energy and then he has to will it to absorb omnidirectional attacks.  At least that's what appears to be happening when he uses it that way.  So I see him getting hit by at least the first omnidirectional attack.

With the intangible form.  The hammer has actually hit intangible things before.  I cant say that it is the same type of intangibility that Light would use however, so it's no guarantee that Thor could hit him in such a form.
#33 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor's prepared for it Light shouldn't be able to hurt him. The only thing I can think of working there is Light's ability to turn others into light which would let Thor be absorbed by his own hammer, but that's a BFR so it's not allowed (he could disperse his light though), and on top of that it's also very rare. If Thor's in slugfest mode or just hasn't set his hammer to "absorb" he's vulnerable. The question is whether Light could do damage with the few shots he gets before Thor starts defending himself from energy attacks.

Didn't know he could hit intangible things. What happens to intangible things when the hammer hits them?

#34 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

It's very rare.  I can remember it happening once or twice, but they became immediately tangible.  That could be a function of the person having to concentrate on being intangible though, so if Light can just change his state to one of intangible light, then the hammer might be able to hit him but it probably wouldnt force a change of state back into something tangible.  I'm looking to see if I can find where that happened so I can refresh my memory on all of the details.

#35 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this was brought up in Hawksmoor vs. Thor thread, could Thor absorb Light's soul? I realize that it's extremely rare and he would only use it if he was out options, but would it work?

#36 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

He did it against the Vision.  I am almost certain that I have seen another instance of it, but I can't remember what it was and I havent found it yet.

Super-Buster said:

"I think this was brought up in Hawksmoor vs. Thor thread, could Thor absorb Light's soul? I realize that it's extremely rare and he would only use it if he was out options, but would it work?"
Yes it is extremely rare and something that he would very likely not use in this battle at all.  But yes Thor has taken the soul from at least one enemy before and I dont see a defense that Light would have against that.  But again I dont see Thor using that.
#37 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

One more question, what;s BFR?

#38 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
Forever said:
"It's very rare.  I can remember it happening once or twice, but they became immediately tangible.  That could be a function of the person having to concentrate on being intangible though, so if Light can just change his state to one of intangible light, then the hammer might be able to hit him but it probably wouldnt force a change of state back into something tangible.  I'm looking to see if I can find where that happened so I can refresh my memory on all of the details."
Alright. Had a (silly) thought. Light is able to become enormous in his light form (he once filled the sky). Do you think if he was forced to be tangible while in that state he'd become a giant? Actually, that reminds me of something else. He was able to split himself up and reside in multiple light sources at once. He went on to rematerialize as multiple (solid) Dr. Light's. He eventually brought himself back to one body, but making more of himself seems like a way to escape destruction should Thor decide to set the hammer after him and another way to hide (in all the lights on the street) and make it hard for Thor to come after him.
#39 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"One more question, what;s BFR?"
Battle field removal, taking someone out of a fight. Things like throwing someone into space, banishing them to another dimension, trapping them in your surfboard.
#40 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Alright. Had a (silly) thought. Light is able to become enormous in his light form (he once filled the sky). Do you think if he was forced to be tangible while in that state he'd become a giant? Actually, that reminds me of something else. He was able to split himself up and reside in multiple light sources at once. He went on to rematerialize as multiple (solid) Dr. Light's. He eventually brought himself back to one body, but making more of himself seems like a way to escape destruction should Thor decide to set the hammer after him and another way to hide (in all the lights on the street) and make it hard for Thor to come after him."

Not silly.  Very interesting.  If Light has to consciously control the form that he is in, it is possible that being hit while in a gigantic intangible form would render him a tangible giant. It depends on how the control of his form works.  If he has to consciously think about each aspect of whatever form he is in to stay in that form, then his concentration being shocked by the hit could just as easily leave him in a giant/tangible state, normal/intangible state, normal/tangible state or giant/intangible state.  It would be impossible to tell how his concentration would be affected.  It would be interesting to see that happen.

Residing in multiple light sources is intriguing as well.  How Mjolnir would fare against that is unknonw.  Being as how he can will it to hit his enemy it might go for each light source that Light resides in or it might use its energy manipulation powers to try and pull the light sources together into one source that it would then hit.  Its possible that it would miss some of the light sources but that depends on how it works.  Does it go after every bit of sentient essence of its target?  Does it draw the line at a certain  percentage of the essence?  Does it lazily go after only the closest bit of essence until Thor discovers this and changes the command to strike anywhere that Light is currently residing?
#41 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about if Light needs conscious control over what he can do and I can't really be certain. I know he has the capacity to understand all that he can do (that's his field of study) but I don't know if that understanding is what allows him to do what he does. For a while he was very dumb but could still use his powers, but on the other hand he got more tricks when his intelligence came back. That could be because he thought of new ways to use it or just because he now had the mental ability to do them when he couldn't before. The time when he was splitting himself up he said he didn't know how he was doing it, so he might not need to. He was attacked by Hal Jordan when split up but retained his form until he chose to come back together so I don't think he'd be jolted out of it.

Don't know how it would work until it's written, but I was thinking more along the lines of the last method. Thor would send it after Light and it would hit whichever one he sees (though if he's blinded at this point and he just sent the hammer after Light then this might not be the case) and then come back. If he saw more or knew there were more he'd have to command his hammer to find all copies just like he'd have to tell his hammer to absorb omnidirectionally. In the time the hammer is flying around though, Light could be making more copies while  attacking with powerful blasts. Thor would be defenseless without his hammer and would either have to call it back to him (ending the attack on the Lights) or see how many hits he could take and stay conscious. Superman took one and dropped so if Light attacks with that level of power Thor should go down quick.

#42 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

That begs the question then.  Can Light generate the level of power in an attack necessary to drop Superman while he is split up and residing in multiple light sources?  I dont think his power level diminishes when he does that little trick but I'm not sure.  If he can do that then he definitely would have a good chance of dropping Thor with such an attack.  Thor would have to realize what Light was up to or at least that Light resides in far too many places for his hammer to reach them all, and that he needed Mjolnir to protect himself from any energy attacks.  For him to realize that, he would have to at least have survived one of Lights more powerful attacks.  Powerful enough to make Thor realize that Light was a threat when he didn't have Mjolnir's protection, yet not powerful enough to KO him.  That could happen but Light should be pulling out all of the stops and so any blast that gets to Thor should be a KO blast.  Maybe he would underestimate Thor on one and that would be enough for Thor to realize that he better not be without his hammer but I see lots of opportunities in there where Light could win.  The first omnidirectional attack, this new attack (you came up with) while Thor is separated from his hammer, some possible distraction to make Thor perhaps catch something in both arms and blast him while he is otherwise occupied, Light's first use of illusions and invisibility.  He certainly has his chances to land that knock out blast.

#43 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think his power level diminishes when split (can't really be sure though), but even if it did it wouldn't be a big deal. The blast he used on Superman didn't seem to be taxing at all so he probably wasn't using his full power anyway, and he can also take power from all nearby light/energy sources if he needs it. Any city has tons of energy flowing through it at any moment, Light would just need to access it and use it on Thor. Like you said, he just needs to get an opening and go for the kill. I think he would go for the kill pretty soon though. Not right away, he might start with the illusions and game playing, but he's quick to kill when he doesn't have another agenda like punishing someone or teaching them a lesson.

#44 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree.  I dont see him wasting too much time with Thor before going for the kill.  If he goes for it too early then he runs into problems.  If he goes for it without knowing enough about Thor he can tip his hand.  He could go for it while Thor still has his hammer and thus have that attack blocked.  Recognizing how powerful it was, Thor might be much less likely to actually throw the hammer and will change his outlook on the battle as well and be more likely to make a move for a kill shot of his own.  This is an excellent fight.  It has lots of different things that can happen within it at differnt points in the battle as both sides are feeling each other out.

#46 Posted by XiiX (7434 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Dr. Light.

#47 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

Leaning towards Dr. Light.

I'm not sure if its been discussed but couldn't thor block a lot of his attacks by absorbing them?

#48 Edited by XiiX (7434 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I imagine mainly his energy-blasts, but that's merely a small aspect of the threat Dr. Light poses(and it's doubtful that he'd have superior command over the energy than Dr. Light would).

Dr. Light would likewise render his lightening ineffective, and could very likely turn it back on him which is a viably effective tactic given him often manipulating an opponents' offense against them/taking advantage of it(the female Dr. Light, Superboy, Wonder-Girl *which proves specifically he can control even mystically charged lightening, Green Lantern, Superman, etc)., and Thor being defeated via a similar way in the past by Amadeus Cho.

As for his hammer being thrown, Dr. Light's also shown the ability to cope against projectiles using illusions, portals, and force-fields, and is certainly no slug when it comes to reaction-speed(as he's neutralized Kid Flash, Superman, and has numerous showings of blocking or avoiding projectiles).

So the way I see it, Dr. Light has him beat in versatility(believe it or not). Befitting someone who has near absolute control over the light-spectrum he has numerous means of offense and defense, where as Thor mainly relies on his hammer to block or tanking.

#49 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix: Well I imagine his constructs could probably also get absorbed. As for rendering his lightning in effective I can see your point but lightning isn't everything that thor has. He can also create some fairly powerful winds if needed. How would doctor light deal with winds? I guess force fields? As for speed doctor light is impressive however despite thor having his bad showings and not being superman level fast he does have some decent speed feats. Like deflecting bullets, catching tank shells, and stuff like that.

#50 Posted by The Stegman (23088 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sexual assault and Cap getting his memory wiped...again.